Colette, Where Art Thou?

Rhea85
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Colette, Where Art Thou?

Post by Rhea85 »

lmmomSD wrote:That's not "brave". That's reckless. Brave is facing your problems instead of drinking and lying to everyone who loves you about it. Brave is being real about who you are, not developing an online persona of the loving happy family man, when you're actually miserable and using food, sex, and booze to numb yourself. Brave is working on your marriage, not cheating on your wife.
I could go on, but you get the idea.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
Absolutely! It’s so sad to see how he’s raising these kids. No wonder why so many people grow up with addictions and insecurities. These young boys are taught to be “tough” by being out of control and the girls are taught to value their appearance and settle down at a young age.
Last edited by Rhea85 on Mon Jun 24, 2019 8:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

space_cadet
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Re: Colette, Where Art Thou?

Post by space_cadet »

The littlest boy (Dax?) wearing the life jacket while jumping REALLY made me nervous. You should NEVER jump from high places wearing a life jacket. Because of the buoyancy of the jacket and the force from the jump, it really can cause serious injuries—especially to the neck/head. If he's not a good swimmer, he shouldn't be jumping at all.

What is Shay thinking?? He's basically praising his sons for jumping off a cliff. He said 50 feet? That's basically a 5-story building. FFS. He needs to grow up.

cristea123
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by cristea123 »

Rhea85 wrote:The only thing scary is you chatting with cam girl and caressing your private parts in the moonlight while your wife is sleeping.
"Caressing your private parts" Image
Such a polite description for such a gross action.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Post by Guest »

I don’t think you can pick what ward you want to attend even if it’s your old address. But maybe their bishop would make an exception

ajw6
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by ajw6 »

Sorry if it's already been mentioned but I just saw Avia's pictures from the Wildflower Festival. Did she get her braces off? Her smile is amazing!

Rhea85
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Colette, Where Art Thou?

Post by Rhea85 »

Colette made sure she is far away from him as possible. This photo was taken on May 26th but uploaded recently.

Post by Guest »

With her braces off, I think Avia’s smile looks JUST like Colette’s!

GuruWannabe
Debater
Debater

Post by GuruWannabe »

I have not been keeping up with the Shaytards since the cam girl craziness. Would someone be able to summarize what happened with Colette's sister, Callie? I wasn't able to find anything in past pages (admittedly, I did not look to hard as there are so many pages) but she looks very different on instagram and has some photos tagged as bi from pride. Just wondering if she came out? Thanks in advance!

Rhea85
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Rhea85 »

GuruWannabe wrote:I have not been keeping up with the Shaytards since the cam girl craziness. Would someone be able to summarize what happened with Colette's sister, Callie? I wasn't able to find anything in past pages (admittedly, I did not look to hard as there are so many pages) but she looks very different on instagram and has some photos tagged as bi from pride. Just wondering if she came out? Thanks in advance!
We don’t know much about her. I think got divorced and left the church.

space_cadet
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by space_cadet »

Rhea85 wrote:
Tue Jun 25, 2019 11:18 am
GuruWannabe wrote:I have not been keeping up with the Shaytards since the cam girl craziness. Would someone be able to summarize what happened with Colette's sister, Callie? I wasn't able to find anything in past pages (admittedly, I did not look to hard as there are so many pages) but she looks very different on instagram and has some photos tagged as bi from pride. Just wondering if she came out? Thanks in advance!
We don’t know much about her. I think got divorced and left the church.
I believe she got remarried to the guy she's in a band with. But, yes, she definitely left the church a long time ago.

Rhea85
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Rhea85 »

So cam girl has her own podcast now and she’s pretty open with everything if you donate $5. I really wonder if she can reveal more about shay if people start donating money to her.
Twitch.tv/arianina

Rhea85
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Rhea85 »

I just don’t understand how she can still stay with him. Once your spouse shows interest or attempts to hook up with younger sexually confident women, intimacy will never be the same.

eightiesbaby
Lurker
Lurker

Post by eightiesbaby »

Could anyone tell me why people think they are separated? I haven’t seen anything online about it. Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lmmomSD

Post by lmmomSD »

Is Daxton's speech any better? For a long time he was difficult to understand. Mostly he growled.

Teach him how to jump off a bridge, but don't get him help for his speech.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

castanga
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by castanga »

space_cadet wrote:
Mon Jun 24, 2019 2:00 am

There isn't a pic of Shay and Colette together on his IG since January either. I agree that whatever happened with Danna was THE END of their marriage.
speaking of danna - she works for steve cook now :mrgreen:

thisisnotmyusername
Informer
Informer

Post by thisisnotmyusername »

eightiesbaby wrote:
Tue Jun 25, 2019 8:31 pm
Could anyone tell me why people think they are separated? I haven’t seen anything online about it. Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
..? That's all we've been talking about for the last couple of threads lol.

space_cadet
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by space_cadet »

Colette posted she's at some Mormon camp with the girls this week. I'm thinking her video for her b-day was probably pre-recorded some time ago. I guess we'll all find out what's going on this weekend. Maybe she's planning to be away when the video comes out to avoid the aftermath. This site is probably going to CRASH if she does announce they've split up.

Should be interesting! :corn: :corn: :corn: :corn:

iLikeGossip
Learner
Learner

Post by iLikeGossip »

Its been a loooong time since ive been here or caught up on any "shaytards" news.

Anyway.... I randomly ran into Colette's instagram today and noticed that she no longer has Butler anywhere on her name. I tried reading back on threads but my gosh thats a lot.. Sooooo... Is this new or have you guys talked about it lol.

I see nothing but sadness in her eyes now it's kinda sad.

space_cadet
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by space_cadet »

iLikeGossip wrote:
Wed Jun 26, 2019 9:48 pm
Its been a loooong time since ive been here or caught up on any "shaytards" news.

Anyway.... I randomly ran into Colette's instagram today and noticed that she no longer has Butler anywhere on her name. I tried reading back on threads but my gosh thats a lot.. Sooooo... Is this new or have you guys talked about it lol.

I see nothing but sadness in her eyes now it's kinda sad.
There have been lots of questions lately, so some people here have updated their Q&A thread with the more common FAQ of late. But, I guess she's said she's rebranding her SM/YT/etc. There will be a video posted on her birthday about it...supposedly.

In all honesty, I think she might chicken out about the video if it's about separation/divorce. Or...maybe she won't. Has Shay been active on SM at all lately? I wouldn't be surprised if he's freaking out about her video announcement too.

2candy2
Debater
Debater

Post by 2candy2 »

It's kinda annoying that the regular people who follow them probably think the only thing he's done was the one time with camgirl. There's obviously more to it, even in Danna's song she mentions secrets he's keeping

Return to “The Butlers / The Shaytards”