Colette, Where Art Thou?

bharshe00
Informer
Informer

Re: Colette, Where Art Thou?

Post by bharshe00 »

rdt1004 wrote:
Fri Jun 28, 2019 7:16 am
Did Colette ever specify what time she was posting the video? I’m dying refreshing her channel page lol
As far as I know, all she did was reply to someone's IG comment and said she'd upload a new video on her birthday, but apart from that comment, silence. Not even a tweet saying "New video tomorrow!"

I'm not saying she's not uploading, but...

space_cadet
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by space_cadet »

bharshe00 wrote:
Fri Jun 28, 2019 7:53 am
rdt1004 wrote:
Did Colette ever specify what time she was posting the video? I’m dying refreshing her channel page lol
As far as I know, all she did was reply to someone's IG comment and said she'd upload a new video on her birthday, but apart from that comment, silence. Not even a tweet saying "New video tomorrow!"

Isn't her birthday tomorrow??

rdt1004
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by rdt1004 »

space_cadet wrote:
bharshe00 wrote:
rdt1004 wrote:

You are correct, i just checked. Nevermind

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

space_cadet
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by space_cadet »

rdt1004 wrote:
Fri Jun 28, 2019 8:05 am
space_cadet wrote:
bharshe00 wrote:
rdt1004 wrote:

You are correct, i just checked. Nevermind
No worries...I'm totally excited to see the video too!! I wish they'd just leak it today!!

Post by Guest »

the photoshoot she was doing was for the relaunch.

Rhea85
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Rhea85 »

********* new thread*******

Shay “where’s my honey, Colette” Carl Part 41
https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?share_ ... are_type=t

Rhea85
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Rhea85 »

I am unable to see the new posts in this thread.

Can everyone please post in the new thread
Shay “where’s my honey, Colette” Carl Part 41
https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?share_ ... are_type=t

Chels0401
Lurker
Lurker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by Chels0401 »

tkadvil wrote:
Mon Jun 24, 2019 9:52 am
cristea123 wrote:
Mon Jun 24, 2019 4:00 am
I do agree that based on the clues we've seen thus far online, I do believe their marriage has ended. However, my question is why are they still wearing their wedding/engagement bands? Could it be to keep up appearances? For their religion? I don't believe they're officially divorced but are legally separated and perhaps their church is heavily involved in this...

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk
The temple certainly does have a lot of involvement. I found this on a Mormon FAQ website:
"Just as a civil marriage does not automatically translate into a temple sealing for a Mormon couple, a civil divorce does not unseal them. If a divorcing couple wishes to become unsealed, they must receive a cancellation of sealing, which requires approval from high-ranking church officials."

Maybe they're still wearing their rings because of this? They may have gone through divorce but didn't become unsealed. I don't know much about the religion so I'm not sure. It could also be what others said previously, they're still wearing the rings to keep attention away for now.
No, I’m Mormon and sealed to my husband. If we got a divorce, we would take off the rings. I haven’t met anyone (and I know quite a few people who are Mormon and have gotten divorced, it’s not as “cultish “ as everyone on here tries to make it appear) anyways, I haven’t met anyone who still keeps their ring even after they’re divorced only because they are sealed. They officially have no commitment to each other after the divorce is finalized, some even take it off before it’s final.

Return to “The Butlers / The Shaytards”