Carlie the Minimalistic Shopaholic - Part 21

LivingInElysium
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY
Has thanked: 0

Carlie the Minimalistic Shopaholic - Part 21

Post by LivingInElysium »

New Carlie thread. Mods, buts sticky this and lock old one. Thanks!
Should've. Would've. Could've. Should of. Would of. Could of. Should have. Would have. Could have.

ImageImage

Forevergauc
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Re: Carlie the Minimalistic Shopaholic - Part 21

Post by Forevergauc »

Folloeing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rhea85
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Rhea85 »

Following!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sone0408
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by sone0408 »

i feel super shallow saying this but elliot is so much cuter with his short hair
they also seem to actually do his hair now that it's shorter so that probably helps

musiclover12
Informer
Informer

Post by musiclover12 »

I've never seen a more girly baby than Lenny. God forbid if someone mistook her for a boy then all hell will break loose. I mean, gotta start pushing those gender roles on early - the sooner she learns to be submissive the better!

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

capgirl
Informer
Informer

Post by capgirl »

joinmymisery wrote:i feel super shallow saying this but elliot is so much cuter with his short hair
they also seem to actually do his hair now that it's shorter so that probably helps
nah, not shallow at all.... i agree that he looks better with the short hair. His long hair just looked so scraggly.

Amc627
Talker
Talker

Post by Amc627 »

Who else is pumped Lenny has brown eyes. Haha. will probably have dark hair too.
Carlie will have to try again for a blue eyed girl.

Clabech21
Learner
Learner

Post by Clabech21 »

She's not old enough to know what color her eyes are. Usually just around 6 months that we can tell what color the babies' eyes are. And probably she will have blue eyes, since both jackson and carlie have it. Or maybe carlie's are greenish, I don't know. But still, i don't think she'll have brown eyes.

milestone
Debater
Debater

Post by milestone »

How are her eyes brown if they both have blue eyes?

Also has anyone read that story about Chris Watts who killed his entire family? Not saying Jackson would do that but he reminds me so much of that guy.

capgirl
Informer
Informer

Post by capgirl »

Did anyone see the photos that Carlie posted of Lenny on her instagram stories? She posted two pics of Lenny with poop seeping through her outfit and the caption says "This picture was taken strictly to document her outfit.... but then...." I don't know why she'd think that anyone would want to see that :(

mariamay9
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by mariamay9 »

Clabech21 wrote:She's not old enough to know what color her eyes are. Usually just around 6 months that we can tell what color the babies' eyes are. And probably she will have blue eyes, since both jackson and carlie have it. Or maybe carlie's are greenish, I don't know. But still, i don't think she'll have brown eyes.
You're right. Her eyes look darker in some pics but no way she could have brown eyes. I don't think thats possibly even when two parents have blue/green eyes.

capgirl
Informer
Informer

Post by capgirl »

mariamay9 wrote:
Clabech21 wrote:She's not old enough to know what color her eyes are. Usually just around 6 months that we can tell what color the babies' eyes are. And probably she will have blue eyes, since both jackson and carlie have it. Or maybe carlie's are greenish, I don't know. But still, i don't think she'll have brown eyes.
You're right. Her eyes look darker in some pics but no way she could have brown eyes. I don't think thats possibly even when two parents have blue/green eyes.
Actually, two blue eyed parents could have a child with brown eyes. If either parent is a carrier of a dominant trait like brown eyes, there is a possibility that they could have brown eyed children. Not sure the likelihood though?!

mariamay9
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by mariamay9 »

capgirl wrote:
mariamay9 wrote:
Actually, two blue eyed parents could have a child with brown eyes. If either parent is a carrier of a dominant trait like brown eyes, there is a possibility that they could have brown eyed children. Not sure the likelihood though?!
If you "carry" a brown eye allele, since its dominant then you'd have to have brown eyes I believe.
The only reason brown eyed parents can have kids with blue eyes is because blue eye allele is recessive. But I know eye color determinants can be more complex than that with different alleles factoring in. So let's just say it's extremely rare like less than 1%

lmmomSD

Post by lmmomSD »

capgirl wrote:Did anyone see the photos that Carlie posted of Lenny on her instagram stories? She posted two pics of Lenny with poop seeping through her outfit and the caption says "This picture was taken strictly to document her outfit.... but then...." I don't know why she'd think that anyone would want to see that :(
If my kid had a diaper blowout, my first priority would have been to change her diaper, not "document her outfit". You can wash it and put it on her another day.
Or does Lenny not wear clothing more than once?
Have they agreed on the spelling of her name? One of them was posting it as Lenny, and the other was spelling it "Lennie".

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

lmmomSD

Post by lmmomSD »

mariamay9 wrote:
capgirl wrote:
mariamay9 wrote:
If you "carry" a brown eye allele, since its dominant then you'd have to have brown eyes I believe.
The only reason brown eyed parents can have kids with blue eyes is because blue eye allele is recessive. But I know eye color determinants can be more complex than that with different alleles factoring in. So let's just say it's extremely rare like less than 1%
Not to get too far off the thread, but my mom has brown eyes, my dad's were greenish, and I have hazel eyes, my brother and sister have brown eyes, and my other sister has blue eyes. My ex has blue eyes and both my kids do, too.
So there is more than simple Mendelian genetics to eye color.

https://genetics.thetech.org/how-blue-e ... d-children

Rhea85
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Rhea85 »

It’s crazy how much of an impact genetics has on our bodies. Take Jackson and cooper for example: Jackson eats fast food and only does jit jitsu a couple times a week but has a lower body fat % than cooper who is much younger, active in sports but has been battling weight issues.

Gavin and cooper have definitely inherited trolltards genes while the butler girls look more like their mothers.

Tea4Tube
Learner
Learner

Post by Tea4Tube »

Used the wrong quote in this post. Correct post is below. oops.
Last edited by Tea4Tube on Sun Dec 02, 2018 6:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tea4Tube
Learner
Learner

Post by Tea4Tube »

Amc627 wrote:Who else is pumped Lenny has brown eyes. Haha. will probably have dark hair too.
Carlie will have to try again for a blue eyed girl.
Lenny's hair is already dark, TBH. Carlie just pretends not to see it and would rather call it strawberry-blonde over and over--willing it to be true.

(sidenote I just don't understand how you can spell your own child's name wrong. It's not even a nickname. YOU picked her name - stick with the spelling you picked. Sheesh)[/quote]

mariamay9
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by mariamay9 »

lmmomSD wrote: Not to get too far off the thread, but my mom has brown eyes, my dad's were greenish, and I have hazel eyes, my brother and sister have brown eyes, and my other sister has blue eyes. My ex has blue eyes and both my kids do, too.
So there is more than simple Mendelian genetics to eye color.

https://genetics.thetech.org/how-blue-e ... d-children

Yes I said there is more genetics that determine it but its mainly the Mendelian alleles

Suzan
Informer
Informer

Post by Suzan »

Rhea85 wrote:It’s crazy how much of an impact genetics has on our bodies. Take Jackson and cooper for example: Jackson eats fast food and only does jit jitsu a couple times a week but has a lower body fat % than cooper who is much younger, active in sports but has been battling weight issues.

Gavin and cooper have definitely inherited trolltards genes while the butler girls look more like their mothers.
The problem is that Cooper is always eating snacks. Everytime Carlie points a camera at him, he is busy with his phone or watching tv, while eating chips or other candy. Combined with Trolltards genes, it must be very hard to lose some of those calories.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn ONEPLUS A6003 met Tapatalk
Image Image Image
I am so tired of terrible people. Being admired for being terrible people.

Return to “The Butlers / The Shaytards”