Shay “creepy pics and luxury trips” Carl

Ennayram
Wallflower
Wallflower
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Shay “creepy pics and luxury trips” Carl

Post by Ennayram »

I'm kind of outta the loop. Was Danna living with them? So she left her whole life in LA to be the shaytards personal "music teacher" and then she got jacked is what I'm gathering. She is really beautiful, I can't imagine Shay could keep his perviness at bay around her.

Adoptthiskitten
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Adoptthiskitten »

rowboat wrote:
Tue Mar 19, 2019 9:05 am
Did danna delete her last 2 videos? They’re not showing up for me. Says her last one was 10 months ago.
Still there for me. Must be a glitch. That happens to me with videos sometimes.

rowboat
Learner
Learner

Post by rowboat »

Adoptthiskitten wrote:
Tue Mar 19, 2019 9:13 am
rowboat wrote:
Tue Mar 19, 2019 9:05 am
Did danna delete her last 2 videos? They’re not showing up for me. Says her last one was 10 months ago.
Still there for me. Must be a glitch. That happens to me with videos sometimes.
Ah, thanks for answering. Forgot I was connected to my workplaces WiFi and for some reason they blocked those two videos.

kiran1
Informer
Informer

Post by kiran1 »

The first channel I saw for danna was old but she has another one called Montana danna or something?

Sent from my LG-M430 using Tapatalk

sunnygossip
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by sunnygossip »

there's a few possibilities of what happened, but i hope danna comes out with whatever it was. i think it's really important people see how he really is behind the scenes.

shay really should not have a platform, it only feeds his ego and his unhealthy behavior. he needs real help. as much as i don't like him, it's so sad to see another human-being destroy his own life and then drag other innocent people with him.

GossipJunkie33
Debater
Debater

Post by GossipJunkie33 »

Depending on if she signed a NDA or not, that could last up to five years if it's just a typical one. However, if the info gets leaked some other way, once the info is public knowledge, it's no longer protected by a NDA...so hopefully someone leaks something because I don't see her discussing it anytime soon.

Adoptthiskitten
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Adoptthiskitten »

On the moving video people commented it was shay or Shaytards and she didn't seem to delete any.

2candy2
Debater
Debater

Post by 2candy2 »

Babadook1 wrote:
Adoptthiskitten wrote:
Tue Mar 19, 2019 6:01 am
Wow. Why can't Shay be more self aware. He has ruined so many relationships. Including the one with his wife. He can't be bothered to look at the big picture. Doing 100 pushups isn't going to change what an ass he is. Omg. I can't believe Colette is still with him after all the drama he causes. She is so delusional or must feel trapped with her religion. I don't know but it amazes me that Shay hasn't got called out more with canceling all these YTbers with old tweets and scandals. I wish Shay got it harder. Seems he just took time off and most people forgot or forgave or the young fans didn't know what happened. I wonder if they will ever make videos again.

Crazy. I was so sure after thr cheating scandal that he won’t come back and even if he does, people wouldn’t accept him back. Biy i was wrong. Something will blow up in his face tho, eventually.
I agree that Shay is forgiven more compared to other youtubers/online celebrities who get 'cancelled' for less, and I don't understand why he still has admirers even after the sexting etc.
A younger vlogger would never hear the end of it if they had posted that 'no boy wants to marry the girl being lusted after'/'leave something to the imagination' tweet, for one example.

tkadvil
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by tkadvil »

2candy2 wrote:
Wed Mar 20, 2019 10:02 am
Babadook1 wrote:
Adoptthiskitten wrote:
Wow. Why can't Shay be more self aware. He has ruined so many relationships. Including the one with his wife. He can't be bothered to look at the big picture. Doing 100 pushups isn't going to change what an ass he is. Omg. I can't believe Colette is still with him after all the drama he causes. She is so delusional or must feel trapped with her religion. I don't know but it amazes me that Shay hasn't got called out more with canceling all these YTbers with old tweets and scandals. I wish Shay got it harder. Seems he just took time off and most people forgot or forgave or the young fans didn't know what happened. I wonder if they will ever make videos again.

Crazy. I was so sure after thr cheating scandal that he won’t come back and even if he does, people wouldn’t accept him back. Biy i was wrong. Something will blow up in his face tho, eventually.
I agree that Shay is forgiven more compared to other youtubers/online celebrities who get 'cancelled' for less, and I don't understand why he still has admirers even after the sexting etc.
A younger vlogger would never hear the end of it if they had posted that 'no boy wants to marry the girl being lusted after'/'leave something to the imagination' tweet, for one example.
oh nono, plenty of other youtubers have had their scandals swept under the rug.
Tana: n word, lying in all her storytimes, tanacon
Shane: the pedo jokes and now the cat sex abuse is slowly dying down & more people are talking about his engagement
Laura Lee: her racist tweets and shit apology
James Charles: the countless artwork stealing scandals
Trisha: talking down on david & the vlogsquad

It isn't just shay. ALL of the above mentioned youtubers still have plenty of fans and continue making videos and getting support

abrahamlincoln
Debater
Debater

Post by abrahamlincoln »

FleekCucumber wrote:
Mon Mar 18, 2019 6:52 am
space_cadet wrote:I almost never watch anything Butler-related anymore, but Colette's IG stories from DC were interesting. One of Avia's classmates on the trip is full-out wearing a MAGA hat. WOW! I'd be humiliated to be a parent chaperone on that trip, but they are from ultra-conservative Pocatello.... I'm actually a little surprised the kid was allowed to wear it, but I guess it's his right.
Really? We went to DC last summer and almost all of the kids in our group got MAGA hats including my son. Humiliated? Why? It’s a hat? Getting that hat in DC is like getting a coconut drink in Hawaii. It really isn’t a big deal. Hundreds and hundreds of people wear them while in DC. My son hasn’t worn his since.

There’s a lot of things to judge Shay over, but mentioning a kids hat is kinda stretching.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The only way we can make america great again is to get rid of all the scum currently ruining our country. I remember when I was watching Colette's instagram story and saw the kid in the MAGA hat and I was INSTANTLY angry. I don't care if he's a child, racist parents breed racist children, and I'm sure a large percentage of the kids in Avia's class will probably end up being racist too. It's really sad.

LimeGreenRanger
Talker
Talker

Post by LimeGreenRanger »

Ammnesia wrote:
Mon Mar 18, 2019 8:36 pm
Shays Niece (I forgot her name, (Alexis?? Candices daughter) posted something along the lines of how shitty shay is, i think it was a youtube comment.

i so want the tea on danna
yeah, that's Lexi! I would love to see that comment...Colette's entire family must hate him.

Blehmieux
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Blehmieux »

tkadvil wrote:
2candy2 wrote:
Wed Mar 20, 2019 10:02 am
Babadook1 wrote:
Adoptthiskitten wrote:

oh nono, plenty of other youtubers have had their scandals swept under the rug.
Tana: n word, lying in all her storytimes, tanacon
Shane: the pedo jokes and now the cat sex abuse is slowly dying down & more people are talking about his engagement
Laura Lee: her racist tweets and shit apology
James Charles: the countless artwork stealing scandals
Trisha: talking down on david & the vlogsquad

It isn't just shay. ALL of the above mentioned youtubers still have plenty of fans and continue making videos and getting support
i think that’s less about certain people getting off easy and more about this just being how “cancel culture” works. people get upset about something and then it quickly fades because:

1. usually during these “cancels”/boycotts the extent of people’s activism is just retweeting/sharing a few posts about Canceled Person for a few days. a lot of the people who participate in cancel culture care more about performative outrage to show off how “woke” they are than about actually making an impact

2. social media moves way too fast and there are too many controversies constantly happening to keep people focused on or interested in individual ones

there are very few youtube/mainstream celebs who have actually had their careers ruined by shitty stuff they did

Rhea85
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Rhea85 »

Colette deserves to go on that luxury Alaska trip that Carlie is currently on. She’s put up with so much with the butler’s shit.

Life is so unfair. It’s undeserving people like Carlie who end up with the most in life and individuals like Colette who give so much time and investment to their family end up getting screwed over.

histengl1327
Learner
Learner

Post by histengl1327 »

Ammnesia wrote:
Shays Niece (I forgot her name, (Alexis?? Candices daughter) posted something along the lines of how shitty shay is, i think it was a youtube comment.

What was the comment? Shay Carl channel has comments disabled now

2candy2
Debater
Debater

Re: Part-time Parent Pentland Protesting about Parenting part 18

Post by 2candy2 »

histengl1327 wrote:
Ammnesia wrote:

What was the comment? Shay Carl channel has comments disabled now
It was on a video someone did about analysing Shay's body language in his apology video I think?!
She wrote something hinting that Shay has done other stuff that she wishes she could expose him for, and that he's a dick basically. She deleted the comment though, I guess didn't want to cause any trouble or people started noticing it.

Suzan
Informer
Informer

Post by Suzan »

viewtopic.php?p=2989456#p2989456

I believe it was this oneImage

Verstuurd vanaf mijn ONEPLUS A6003 met Tapatalk

Image Image Image
I am so tired of terrible people. Being admired for being terrible people.

tkadvil
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by tkadvil »

Is that for sure Lexi's real account? If so, WOW! What I wouldn't give to know all the dirty details. Maybe if Danna and Lexi's experiences and knowledge of the real Shay got out, people would stop falling for this bullshit happy family they keep parading to their viewers.

Ammnesia
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Ammnesia »

tkadvil wrote:
Fri Mar 22, 2019 6:44 pm
Is that for sure Lexi's real account? If so, WOW! What I wouldn't give to know all the dirty details. Maybe if Danna and Lexi's experiences and knowledge of the real Shay got out, people would stop falling for this bullshit happy family they keep parading to their viewers.

It was linked to her google account or something like it was legit

sadsong
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by sadsong »

still no sign of Collette.

Can someone make a new thread pls

Rhea85
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Rhea85 »

sadsong wrote:still no sign of Collette.

Can someone make a new thread pls
New thread
Colette, Where Art Thou?
https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?share_ ... are_type=t

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Return to “The Butlers / The Shaytards”