carlinn
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Shay “creepy pics and luxury trips” Carl

Post by carlinn »

FleekCucumber wrote:
space_cadet wrote:I almost never watch anything Butler-related anymore, but Colette's IG stories from DC were interesting. One of Avia's classmates on the trip is full-out wearing a MAGA hat. WOW! I'd be humiliated to be a parent chaperone on that trip, but they are from ultra-conservative Pocatello.... I'm actually a little surprised the kid was allowed to wear it, but I guess it's his right.
Really? We went to DC last summer and almost all of the kids in our group got MAGA hats including my son. Humiliated? Why? It’s a hat? Getting that hat in DC is like getting a coconut drink in Hawaii. It really isn’t a big deal. Hundreds and hundreds of people wear them while in DC. My son hasn’t worn his since.

There’s a lot of things to judge Shay over, but mentioning a kids hat is kinda stretching.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
A coconut drink isn’t associated with a political party and I personally don’t think a middle schooler is able to make their own decisions in that regard either, so I could see the issue with just handing out MAGA hats. When I went to DC in 8th grade, we stopped at the mall and people bought t-shirts and sweatshirts that said Washington DC on it, nothing political there lol

FleekCucumber
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by FleekCucumber »

In DC, every shop has MAGA merchandise currently, so it is the new DC attire. It wasn’t political to
the 8th graders I was with. My son wore a Trump - Putin shirt with his, lol. They are kids. They just do what the think is cool at the time.

Babadook1
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Babadook1 »

Also Danna knows her viewers know the reason she moved there. She must have been really hurt to even say what she said about the situation. If it was just a lil disagreement, and if she wanted to keep the ’shaytard friendship’, she wouldn’t have brought it up at all or quickly say oh it wasn’t the work right fit or whatever and moved on. But to go on to say it was really really bad and the worst months of her entire life.. Jeeze, feel so bad for her.

lavenderlove
Talker
Talker

Post by lavenderlove »

Babadook1 wrote:Also Danna knows her viewers know the reason she moved there. She must have been really hurt to even say what she said about the situation. If it was just a lil disagreement, and if she wanted to keep the ’shaytard friendship’, she wouldn’t have brought it up at all or quickly say oh it wasn’t the work right fit or whatever and moved on. But to go on to say it was really really bad and the worst months of her entire life.. Jeeze, feel so bad for her.
Right? So true!! It was mentioned earlier that maybe they were trying to convert her. I hadn't thought of that, but I could see shay going overkill with the Mormon stuff. But you wouldn't think that would be enough of a reason to call it toxic and the worst months of her life. I'm making an assumption that he must have tried to get with her, she rejected him (DUH!) and maybe he got mean and nasty after that. Making her life miserable. Maybe she even told Collette, which could explain why she's been MIA for the last several months. I'm sure we'll never know.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Rhea85
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Rhea85 »

Shay has screwed over so many people. This isn’t the first time. Remember when he hired Sam from Samika vlogs for trixin. Then just fired him out of nowhere. Sam and Jen had done so much for the trixin brand from photography, marketing and design. Shay gave zero fucks when he fired that young couple with two young kids. No wonder why he’s suffering now. Karma serves him right. You don’t just fire a young couple after they invested so much into your business. I don’t think Sam or Jen did anything shady.
I do believe that shay is 100% the reason as to why danna was crying. I don’t think it’s the Mormons in Idaho that drive her away. I grew up in a very religious community and I never gave a damn about what they thought of me.

rowboat
Learner
Learner

Post by rowboat »

I am so intrigued by this Danna situation. I’d never really paid attention to her before today but you can tell she has a story. You can tell something major went down. I don’t think shay hit on her though. I think she probably
moved out there ready to work and shay probably wouldn’t answer her calls or was like “I didn’t promise you anything.” After she uprooted her whole damn life to work for him. She prob didn’t sign a contract or anything because she trusted him as a friend and that’s how she got screwed over. I wonder if she and her brother had a falling out too? I watched the video of when they moved there and he did not seem enthused at all.
I feel so bad for her.

space_cadet
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by space_cadet »

Rhea85 wrote:
Mon Mar 18, 2019 10:25 am
Shay has screwed over so many people. This isn’t the first time. Remember when he hired Sam from Samika vlogs for trixin. Then just fired him out of nowhere. Sam and Jen had done so much for the trixin brand from photography, marketing and design. Shay gave zero fucks when he fired that young couple with two young kids. No wonder why he’s suffering now. Karma serves him right. You don’t just fire a young couple after they invested so much into your business. I don’t think Sam or Jen did anything shady.
If I remember correctly, Sam and Jenn moved to Logan to work for Trixin and Shay let them go from the company literally right around the time PJ was born or maybe when Sam was on paternity leave? I remember it was a super shitty situation.

I sometimes get the feeling Shay is a total asshole in real life. The "fun Mormon dad and loving Mormon husband" persona was obviously a lie all those years. I think he only cares about the $$$$ and his fame. I do wonder how his new company, Social BlueBook, is doing. I bet he wouldn't even think twice about firing Jackson. We don't even know what happened between Casey and Shay and why they don't speak anymore. And Logan left working for Shay to work for Casey. It seems like Shay has ruined a lot of relationships over the years.

I'm sure Danna signed an NDA, so she literally can't spill the beans about Shay or the Butlers, but it's obvious from how hurt she is that this situation is probably Shay's doing.

space_cadet
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by space_cadet »

FleekCucumber wrote:
Mon Mar 18, 2019 7:55 am
In DC, every shop has MAGA merchandise currently, so it is the new DC attire. It wasn’t political to
the 8th graders I was with. My son wore a Trump - Putin shirt with his, lol. They are kids. They just do what the think is cool at the time.
Yes, THEY are kids, but you are an adult. Wearing that stuff openly says they support white nationalism, they are racist and they don't understand history OR politics. You, as the adult, should know better.

Sorry, this is off topic, but I don't think ignorant children should be plastering themselves in HATE messages.

And this is NOT the new DC attire.

Rhea85
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Rhea85 »

@space_cadet

Shay definitely seems like he can be verbally abusive when the cameras are off. Shay and Carlie inherited trolltard’s personality and we all know she can be real nasty. Carlie kicked her bathroom door in while she went off on Jackson and in the latest vlog at cooper’s baseball game we caught her giving Jackson a hard time. She was “joking” but you can tell she has a temper and doesn’t hold herself back when she gets frustrated. It’s probably why they’re always fighting.

tkadvil
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by tkadvil »

Rhea85 wrote:
Mon Mar 18, 2019 1:22 pm
@space_cadet

Shay definitely seems like he can be verbally abusive when the cameras are off. Shay and Carlie inherited trolltard’s personality and we all know she can be real nasty. Carlie kicked her bathroom door in while she went off on Jackson and in the latest vlog at cooper’s baseball game we caught her giving Jackson a hard time. She was “joking” but you can tell she has a temper and doesn’t hold herself back when she gets frustrated. It’s probably why they’re always fighting.
I sense a lot of manipulation and victim mindset as well. Which would explain why Colette has stuck by so long. I don't know if it was ever confirmed but I'm sure he used the "Ill kill myself if you leave" tactic on her.

FleekCucumber
Gossiper
Gossiper

Shay “creepy pics and luxury trips” Carl

Post by FleekCucumber »

space_cadet wrote:
FleekCucumber wrote:
Mon Mar 18, 2019 7:55 am
Yes, THEY are kids, but you are an adult. Wearing that stuff openly says they support white nationalism, they are racist and they don't understand history OR politics. You, as the adult, should know better.

Sorry, this is off topic, but I don't think ignorant children should be plastering themselves in HATE messages.

And this is NOT the new DC attire.
Yes it’s off topic completely and very rude. I won’t even respond to the racism stuff, how ridiculous. Very judgmental and very incorrect.

Moving on...

I don’t know who Shay voted for or didn’t, but there’s tons of stuff to make fun of him over while leaving political junk out of it. Who cares who he voted for!? There are manipulative men who voted for democrat presidents too. Sheesh.

BalorxRollins
Learner
Learner

Post by BalorxRollins »

tkadvil wrote:
Mon Mar 18, 2019 5:23 pm
Rhea85 wrote:
Mon Mar 18, 2019 1:22 pm
@space_cadet

I sense a lot of manipulation and victim mindset as well. Which would explain why Colette has stuck by so long. I don't know if it was ever confirmed but I'm sure he used the "Ill kill myself if you leave" tactic on her.
Honestly I wouldn't be surprised if he used the "I'll kill myself" tactic or something to that extent or use his alcoholism as a manipulation tactic. Colette is a caring soul so he knows if he targets that part of her, he's got her right where he wants her. It's so sad Colette always seemed like a happy, "looking to the brightside" kinda girl but it seems like Shay has broken her down.

Ammnesia
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Ammnesia »

Shays Niece (I forgot her name, (Alexis?? Candices daughter) posted something along the lines of how shitty shay is, i think it was a youtube comment.

i so want the tea on danna

GossipJunkie33
Debater
Debater

Post by GossipJunkie33 »

Ammnesia wrote:
Mon Mar 18, 2019 8:36 pm
Shays Niece (I forgot her name, (Alexis?? Candices daughter) posted something along the lines of how shitty shay is, i think it was a youtube comment.

i so want the tea on danna
ME TOO! I am anxiously waiting for it to spill....

ChemoSobby
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by ChemoSobby »

Shay has a strange kind of charisma that seems to draw people to him so that they go along with his schemes and believe everything he says. This skill is really the reason that he succeeded at youtube as he comes across as a nice, fun-loving guy with a can-do attitude onscreen, so imagine how persuasive it must be in person? He's had a long history of using people and discarding them, or at least drawing them into his fold and then somehow making them lose themselves entirely. Colette is the best example, of course, but the first obvious example to me was that of Ceciley--she was a professional actress who was signed by Maker because she gave them credibility in their early days but she somehow ended up as an unpaid nanny to the kids while they were in LA and as far as I can tell, she never continued on with her acting career. If that was her choice so be it, but I always found it odd how she was derailed so it caught my attention and I realized after awhile that it was part of a pattern of behavior by Shay to draw people in and use them up to the point that he either eventually discards them or they wake up and realize they're being used. I wonder if the tension between Shay and Colette was just too much for Danna and even if Shay didn't hit on her it may have just too awkward to be around. I hope Shay did the right thing and paid her well for completely uprooting her life to be a music teacher for their kids to the exclusion of anything else in her life, but I'm kind of doubting it based on what she's revealed so far.
Behold the field in which I grow my fucks. Lay thine eyes upon it and thou shalt see that it is barren.

Adoptthiskitten
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Adoptthiskitten »

Wow. Why can't Shay be more self aware. He has ruined so many relationships. Including the one with his wife. He can't be bothered to look at the big picture. Doing 100 pushups isn't going to change what an ass he is. Omg. I can't believe Colette is still with him after all the drama he causes. She is so delusional or must feel trapped with her religion. I don't know but it amazes me that Shay hasn't got called out more with canceling all these YTbers with old tweets and scandals. I wish Shay got it harder. Seems he just took time off and most people forgot or forgave or the young fans didn't know what happened. I wonder if they will ever make videos again.

Babadook1
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Babadook1 »

Adoptthiskitten wrote:
Tue Mar 19, 2019 6:01 am
Wow. Why can't Shay be more self aware. He has ruined so many relationships. Including the one with his wife. He can't be bothered to look at the big picture. Doing 100 pushups isn't going to change what an ass he is. Omg. I can't believe Colette is still with him after all the drama he causes. She is so delusional or must feel trapped with her religion. I don't know but it amazes me that Shay hasn't got called out more with canceling all these YTbers with old tweets and scandals. I wish Shay got it harder. Seems he just took time off and most people forgot or forgave or the young fans didn't know what happened. I wonder if they will ever make videos again.

Crazy. I was so sure after thr cheating scandal that he won’t come back and even if he does, people wouldn’t accept him back. Biy i was wrong. Something will blow up in his face tho, eventually.

horatio
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by horatio »

Look at it this way, did a scandal stop Chris Brown? Or the president of the United States?
A certain type of man will always be forgiven.

Adoptthiskitten
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Adoptthiskitten »

horatio wrote:
Tue Mar 19, 2019 7:01 am
Look at it this way, did a scandal stop Chris Brown? Or the president of the United States?
A certain type of man will always be forgiven.
Ewww you're right. That's so sad and shitty!

rowboat
Learner
Learner

Post by rowboat »

Did danna delete her last 2 videos? They’re not showing up for me. Says her last one was 10 months ago.

Return to “The Butlers / The Shaytards”