CaseyLavere/HeyKayli - Part 5

lmmomSD
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: CaseyLavere/HeyKayli - Part 5

Post by lmmomSD »

They believe that they are "special" and God will protect them. Just like Ellie Mecham smirking that their YT success was God showing his approval for the "good life" they lead.
If exploiting your kids and making money off their childhood experiences and sicknesses is living a "good life", you can have it.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Presence
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Presence »

Kayli is such a coward.

She, brazenly, posts a video of the Butlers gathered together. Then she gives an apology, cries so that everyone feels sorry for her, posts footage of the family cleaning the house for ANOTHER LARGE GATHERING she's having with her side of the family and now, she won't even post any video or photos of that large gathering. Come on, Kayli! If you don't give a shit about spreading COVID then just own it and flaunt it.

I've made a decision. My only 2021 resolution is to not watch Kayli's videos for the next year. I get that she's just a Mormon woman suffering and trying to do her best to be perfect. But, God, I can't stand her (if that wasn't clear from all my posts). I mean, I have such disdain for everything she represents. I, honestly, used to think she was the only tolerable, reasonable Butler out of the bunch. Now, I've come to realize, just because she's more passive, docile, and isn't obnoxious doesn't mean she isn't as inauthentic as the rest of them.

I actually expect to come back here next year to find out her and Casey separated and Brailee pregnant.

One last thing I need to release from my brain: Everyone has always agreed how sweet Gage is. He's been lucky to not be around much when Kayli is filming. But in a recent video, they placed an order at Starbucks. Someone forgot to include Gage's frappicino. He admitted he started to cry. What does that say about Kayli and her parenting skills? I know. I know. There's more probably more to the situation. But, come on. A 12 year-old crying over not immediately getting a frappicino? Could the kid be more privileged and entitled?

P.S: If you're doubting crying over a Starbucks order could actually happen, here's the video timestamped:

space_cadet
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by space_cadet »

I hadn't watched her videos recently and missed the drama about her talking about her grandmother. She could have been honest from the beginning. I know I'd want to spread awareness if a close family member died of COVID!!

Anyway, I came here because why the HECK does Casey live in SLC now?? I've noticed hints here and there, but then she said they were going to SLC to visit Casey to look at Christmas lights. They must be separated. Why would her husband LIVE two hours away when so much work can be done online these days???? I could understand commuting a day or two a week for in-person stuff, but it sounds like he has a place there and is almost never home. He also doesn't seem meet up at here parents' house (from what I've seen) and that would be about half-way between Poky and SLC.

I wonder if he has a new girlfriend or something. They didn't even do an anniversary video/SM posts...unless I missed it. They used to take annual anniversary trips. Something is definitely up between those two. More Butler secrets!

Byebeth
Debater
Debater

Post by Byebeth »

Presence wrote:
Sat Dec 26, 2020 9:45 am
Kayli is such a coward.

She, brazenly, posts a video of the Butlers gathered together. Then she gives an apology, cries so that everyone feels sorry for her, posts footage of the family cleaning the house for ANOTHER LARGE GATHERING she's having with her side of the family and now, she won't even post any video or photos of that large gathering. Come on, Kayli! If you don't give a shit about spreading COVID then just own it and flaunt it.

I've made a decision. My only 2021 resolution is to not watch Kayli's videos for the next year. I get that she's just a Mormon woman suffering and trying to do her best to be perfect. But, God, I can't stand her (if that wasn't clear from all my posts). I mean, I have such disdain for everything she represents. I, honestly, used to think she was the only tolerable, reasonable Butler out of the bunch. Now, I've come to realize, just because she's more passive, docile, and isn't obnoxious doesn't mean she isn't as inauthentic as the rest of them.

I actually expect to come back here next year to find out her and Casey separated and Brailee pregnant.

One last thing I need to release from my brain: Everyone has always agreed how sweet Gage is. He's been lucky to not be around much when Kayli is filming. But in a recent video, they placed an order at Starbucks. Someone forgot to include Gage's frappicino. He admitted he started to cry. What does that say about Kayli and her parenting skills? I know. I know. There's more probably more to the situation. But, come on. A 12 year-old crying over not immediately getting a frappicino? Could the kid be more privileged and entitled?

P.S: If you're doubting crying over a Starbucks order could actually happen, here's the video timestamped:

Do you get off on hating this family so much? I understand that they are far from perfect, but every time they post a video you post a short story on how much you hate them. You make issues off of the littlest things they do and it’s honestly annoying to read.

lmmomSD

Post by lmmomSD »

Not so much defending anyone as just pointing out-- there's a "foe" button. If someone annoys you, you can click on their avatar, which takes you to their profile, and you can foe them and never have to see their posts.
Just keeps the focus on the Youtubers and off infighting.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Presence
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Presence »

Byebeth wrote:
Sun Dec 27, 2020 9:41 am
Do you get off on hating this family so much?
Yes, I totally get off on it. I get all worked up--totally hot, bothered, and wet--before I come here to write my "short story". Just the idea that my posts bother you so much take my arousal to the next level.
Byebeth wrote:
and it’s honestly annoying to read.
I did write that I was taking the next year off from watching and posting. Admit it, you're going to miss me. This thread would be, pretty much, dead without my prose.

Thanks for reading!

Presence
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Presence »

Oh crap. I just couldn't help myself. I have to get one more video/post/short story in before the end of the year!

It's odd that she puts out a lot of food, but yet doesn't show exactly who came to their house. She wants to give the impression it was just the immediate family that spent Christmas together, but I don't buy it. I did see Kale and Jess on her laptop. I wonder if they were the ones who had the common sense not to come to Kayli's house or if Kayli getting bad feedback in the Butler Christmas video inspired her to change her plans.

Either way, it's yet another illustration ot Kayli trying to deceive her viewers.

The pressed flower Brailee gave Kayli was really sweet.

Watching the kids open presents reminded me of the Christmas all the Butlers were together for Christmas morning and Avia and Emmi got American Girl dolls and Brailee didn't and how sad Brailee was. God, that was such a cruel thing to do to her. It's so much better to watch Kayli's family open gifts on their own.

And, of course, there's Casey, sitting on the side, worrying about food. It seems like talking about food or preparing food is about the only thing he contributes to this family (if the videos are any indication). At least he took a day to spend with his family. That's something.

Ugh. This woman. "I've been stressed and anxious. I've been sad. And I wanted everything to be magical for my kids and I put that pressure on myself." She confesses to the camera, WHILE BRAILEE IS RIGHT THERE! OMG. Doesn't she realize that it's possible Brailee heard her and interpreted it as, "Thanks to us kids (including me) my mother suffers," and that, maybe, Brailee feels guilty over Kayli being so miserable? For the love of God, can't she keep those thoughts to herself or in a journal, or, better yet, said to a therapist? Does she not have any understanding of how kids absorb things?

And then she thanks the viewers. Let's get real. I doubt all the adoration she gets means more than those brand deal checks she cashes so she can go on her Hobby Lobby shopping sprees.

jonesey85
Learner
Learner

Post by jonesey85 »

Byebeth wrote:
Presence wrote:
Sat Dec 26, 2020 9:45 am
Kayli is such a coward.

Do you get off on hating this family so much? I understand that they are far from perfect, but every time they post a video you post a short story on how much you hate them. You make issues off of the littlest things they do and it’s honestly annoying to read.
THANK YOU! It goes beyond snark and gossip. Some of these people make up their own narratives, based on a tiny fraction of what they see. It feels like absolute hate, which is weird. This forum says much more about how ugly society can be and much less about the Butler's. Just sayin..

That said, it is disappointing to see them all gathering with no face masks, especially after experiencing a death from Covid. Unfortunately, for every person who is pro face mask, you have just as many people who are not. The country is divided over it and a huge reason why the virus cannot be controlled, IMHO. I have had plenty of my own "snark" to say about certain family members. There is a difference between snipping and snarking and actually making up theories in your own head and believing it. Which is what some of these members do.

space_cadet
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by space_cadet »

Wow, another YTer I watch also caused their grandmother to get COVID and die. We don't know how Kayli's grandmother got COVID, but it's totally clear they haven't been wearing masks and Brailee WAS exposed and only tested once...and they would definitely LIE if she did have it. That girl seems to be with her boyfriend 24/7 -- and it was his brother who had COVID. They also never tested ANYONE else in the family, which was dumb. If Brailee was exposed, then they were all potentially exposed!!!

The virus has been around for a YEAR, but these fools continue to spread it with their stupidity. It just makes me mad and sad they just don't get how a virus works/spreads. Even Shay's family was at a hotel and people all around them were wearing masks and they weren't. ASSHOLES.

space_cadet
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by space_cadet »

I guess we now know why Kayli wasn't with family for Christmas -- it appears Jess had Covid. She said she was sick and tested for the virus, but never said the results. But, during their Christmas video she said she couldn't smell or taste anything and was having a hard time breathing. Well, at least they were SMART and didn't infect anyone else this time!!!

Just something I noticed: The announcement that Brailee was exposed to COVID falls directly in the timeline of Kayli's grandmother getting sick and dying. Maybe it was Brailee or not, but it would seem one of them (maybe even Sami) had it and passed it on to Kayli's poor grandmother. :(

These people need to get a lot more responsible.

Byebeth
Debater
Debater

Post by Byebeth »

space_cadet wrote:
Tue Dec 29, 2020 7:00 pm
I guess we now know why Kayli wasn't with family for Christmas -- it appears Jess had Covid. She said she was sick and tested for the virus, but never said the results. But, during their Christmas video she said she couldn't smell or taste anything and was having a hard time breathing. Well, at least they were SMART and didn't infect anyone else this time!!!

Just something I noticed: The announcement that Brailee was exposed to COVID falls directly in the timeline of Kayli's grandmother getting sick and dying. Maybe it was Brailee or not, but it would seem one of them (maybe even Sami) had it and passed it on to Kayli's poor grandmother. :(

Their grandmother was pretty old, she probably had a number of health issues outside of COVID that lead to her death. Their is also no proof of Brailee or any of the butlers being around their grandmother until kayli went to visit right before she passed. I also don’t think kayli would have been able to be active on social media while knowing her daughter passed COVID on to her grandmother and caused her death. That would be pretty heartless and kayli doesn’t strike me as such.

space_cadet
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by space_cadet »

Byebeth wrote:
Wed Dec 30, 2020 8:39 am
space_cadet wrote:
Tue Dec 29, 2020 7:00 pm

Their grandmother was pretty old, she probably had a number of health issues outside of COVID that lead to her death. Their is also no proof of Brailee or any of the butlers being around their grandmother until kayli went to visit right before she passed. I also don’t think kayli would have been able to be active on social media while knowing her daughter passed COVID on to her grandmother and caused her death. That would be pretty heartless and kayli doesn’t strike me as such.
They were visiting her mom A LOT in the fall. Her grandmother lived in the same small town. I'm sure they saw each other. Kayli has never put her grandmother in vlogs. LOL, Kayli would be active on SM regardless because it's her job. All I was saying is that it's totally possible the grandmother got it from a family member. She was older (but not REALLY old) and I believe Sami was her main caregiver after she was run over by a car a few years ago and Kayli's grandfather died.

I think Kayli likes to pretend it didn't come from their family, but I'm guessing it did. She might even "believe" it didn't. Kayli likes to fake that everything is perfect...all the Butlers do. It's like how they FAKE Casey still lives with them even though he's obviously moved to Utah. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Also, I've heard a lot of Mormons say dying from COVID would be "God's will," and act as if it's NBD. That's how they think and that's why so many haven't been wearing masks. THAT'S HEARTLESS!

_nt13_
Talker
Talker

Post by _nt13_ »

I can't with Kayli. Like I always had a soft spot for her but the moment she posted the tone-deaf "we got exposed: I was out. and now to see shes just begging for people to feel sorry for her? Like If posting is causing you so much stress, STOP POSTING! Go get a job at HomeGoods and make money there instead. Stop acting like a martyr and take care of your mental health and your fricken kids!

space_cadet
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by space_cadet »

So Jess tested positive for COVID on December 20, but Markale tested negative. Then Markale tested again on December 30 and was positive. This is why Brailee and all of Kayli's family should have done multiple tests and actually quarantined. As soon as Brailee tested negative she was back at school and with her boyfriend (his brother had COVID). She was most likely exposed multiple times -- but only took one test. That's not how this virus works....

How irresponsible.

_nt13_
Talker
Talker

Post by _nt13_ »

I made the mistake of looking at Caseys Twitter account and he is full-blown Qanon conspiracy. Like... I'm suddenly glad he isn't around his kids more.... that shit is culty and insane

Rhea85
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

CaseyLavere/HeyKayli - Part 5

Post by Rhea85 »

_nt13_ wrote:I made the mistake of looking at Caseys Twitter account and he is full-blown Qanon conspiracy. Like... I'm suddenly glad he isn't around his kids more.... that shit is culty and insane
Trump brought out the worst in people. Suddenly everyones political views and bigotry came to the surface along with asinine conspiracy theories.

I assumed the Butlers were good people who had love for everyone but then they all sided with trumps political views.

Hopefully things will start to simmer down and we don’t have to hear about trump and his klan. Politics can be dangerous if it’s mobilized by a group of angry, unfulfilled individuals.

avastpiratekitty
Learner
Learner

Post by avastpiratekitty »

Rhea85 wrote:
Fri Jan 15, 2021 9:36 pm
_nt13_ wrote:I assumed the Butlers were good people who had love for everyone but then they all sided with trumps political views.
I too assumed they were "good" people who had a love for everyone, but the more I think about it, the more I think that was one of many façades that they put on, especially when they lived in Los Angeles when they had to be "tolerant" of people of color and gays. Their views, I think, shifted back more radically when they moved back to Idaho, back to the "comforts" of white supremacy ideals that they were accustomed to growing up. It's disgusting that they think they're better than non-whites and/or non-cis/heterosexuals, but their faith and upbringing instilled those disgusting types of values in them from a young age.

Rhea85
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Rhea85 »

I’m sorry but this made me laugh. Image

thehashslasher
Learner
Learner

Post by thehashslasher »

I may be in the minority but I like Kayli. Her last video made me feel really bad for her, she's always sad and her husband doesn't give a shit. She's running a household all alone while he's in the wind. Even if he doesn't watch her vlogs he has to know how she's feeling. He's an emotional distance loser and I can guarantee that when he's back home he expects sex like the pig he is. Maybe if she left him she wouldn't feel this bad.

Also, someone in the comments pointed out she wasn't wearing her wedding band? Does she usually wear it?

space_cadet
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by space_cadet »

thehashslasher wrote:
Tue Jan 26, 2021 10:00 am
I may be in the minority but I like Kayli. Her last video made me feel really bad for her, she's always sad and her husband doesn't give a shit. She's running a household all alone while he's in the wind. Even if he doesn't watch her vlogs he has to know how she's feeling. He's an emotional distance loser and I can guarantee that when he's back home he expects sex like the pig he is. Maybe if she left him she wouldn't feel this bad.

Also, someone in the comments pointed out she wasn't wearing her wedding band? Does she usually wear it?
Well, they are probably "hiding" their split like Colette and Shay. Casey lives in SLC...that's a huge sign they've split up. Why would he live in a different state if they were still together? I feel bad for Kayli, but she married a douche and married way too young because of their cult religion. I don't think any of the Butlers are winners in the marriage department. I wouldn't be shocked if Casey was also a cheater like his brother.

Return to “The Butlers / The Shaytards”