CaseyLavere/HeyKayli - Part 5

iloveyouxox
Talker
Talker

Re: CaseyLavere/HeyKayli - Part 5

Post by iloveyouxox »

I was watching her video yesterday as well and I hope for Gage, he's just going through puberty and didn't get the Butler genes as well. Probably isn't helping that there's no sports or activities like he used to do.

lmmomSD
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by lmmomSD »

Kayli has had an ED in the past. I hope she's ok. She's one of the few Butlers I like. She isn't the brightest, but she seems less hypocritical than her inlaws.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

space_cadet
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by space_cadet »

OMG! Kayli looks sickly thin. I hope she's ok, but she looks really, really unhealthy. I think the family is under a lot of stress.

carlinn
Gossiper
Gossiper

CaseyLavere/HeyKayli - Part 5

Post by carlinn »

I just watched Brailee’s room tour video because I was genuinely curious about her set up but then the first 5 minutes of a 12 minute video were an ad for a space heater. And then the other 7 minutes was the DIY, no room tour at all lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Frenchlurker
Debater
Debater

Post by Frenchlurker »

i 've just watched the vlog with thr advent calendars , i hope kayli takes care of her mental health, she looks on the verge of tears every time she mentions the kids growing up, she's overwhelmed by the tyniest task...

Presence
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Presence »

Ugh.

Oftentimes, I don't know whether to be frustrated with Kayli or just feel sorry for her.

So she's not feeling well. Rather than just allowing herself to rest, she just walks around filming and talking about how stressed she is because being sick is an inconvenience. She shows her messy house. JFC. Her kids are old enough now that they can take care of themselves while she sleeps for a few hours AND they can pick up after themselves. Why does she insist on bearing the burden rather than teaching her kids how to be independent and contribute to keeping the house clean?

And then she makes advent calendars? Wonder why your house is a huge mess, Kayli? Maybe it's because you make advent calendars and fill them with small, cheap crap your kids don't need and will scatter all over the house.

I get that she likes crafts, but it's like she is bound and determined to create the perfect family experience all the time and she is worn out because of it.

Then she gives herself the burden of doing Vlogmas. And we get to hear her in every video talk about how hectic her life is and how stressed she is and how she can't seem to get everything done. Ugh.

space_cadet
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by space_cadet »

Kayli's sister just announced their grandmother died of COVID-19 a few weeks ago. I guess no one else in the family wants to mention that. AND they gathered together for Thanksgiving. These people are crazy. Stay home and WEAR A MASK. FFS.

lmmomSD

Post by lmmomSD »

space_cadet wrote:Kayli's sister just announced their grandmother died of COVID-19 a few weeks ago. I guess no one else in the family wants to mention that. AND they gathered together for Thanksgiving. These people are crazy. Stay home and WEAR A MASK. FFS.
That is so sad. And pretty much preventable.
I am ashamed of my country. People in other countries wear masks-- I don't know why Americans are so selfish. It's not "living in fear" or infringing on people's rights to wear a mask. It's listening to scientists and taking care of the vulnerable in our population. Willful ignorance is a huge pet peeve of mine.

space_cadet
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by space_cadet »

lmmomSD wrote:
Sat Dec 05, 2020 5:59 am
space_cadet wrote:Kayli's sister just announced their grandmother died of COVID-19 a few weeks ago. I guess no one else in the family wants to mention that. AND they gathered together for Thanksgiving. These people are crazy. Stay home and WEAR A MASK. FFS.
That is so sad. And pretty much preventable.
I am ashamed of my country. People in other countries wear masks-- I don't know why Americans are so selfish. It's not "living in fear" or infringing on people's rights to wear a mask. It's listening to scientists and taking care of the vulnerable in our population. Willful ignorance is a huge pet peeve of mine.

It makes me very mad. They live in SE Idaho, where anti-maskers are probably more abundant than people who wear masks. Sami posed in an IG picture with her mother the day before she died and she wasn't wearing a mask. I'm sure Sami knew she had Covid, but didn't wear a mask?? Who would do that?? Then risk spreading it to everyone else?

The cases are spreading more now than ever because of people like the Butlers and Sami. It's so stupid to not wear a mask. It's so stupid to break the rules to have big holiday gatherings. Do they want more people to die??

I live in Florida and people here are totally "over" Covid and many don't wear masks. That makes me just stay home even more. They don't seem to understand how a virus works...and that we're in the worst of it.

It's interesting Kayli never mentioned her grandmother's passing in any recent videos (that I've seen). I'm guessing they are trying to keep the Covid thing a secret. Kale hushed Jess when she brought it up in their video yesterday.

TaylorBria92
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by TaylorBria92 »

Kayli mentioned her grandmothers passing in her vlog, she never said what she passed of though. I thought old age or something before markale and Jess said what it was in their vlogs. These ppl think they’re invisible, like nothing will happen to them. Even though they’ve all been exposed and it ultimately killed their mother/ grandmother. It makes no sense.

carlinn
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by carlinn »

She passed before Thanksgiving, not sure if we’ve brought that up or confirmed it yet. I wish they would have kept things smaller with something like this happening so recent.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

_nt13_
Talker
Talker

Post by _nt13_ »

Laurie is making ableist comments about Biden, which isn't shocking but it's sad considering Winston's speech. I mean I know Laurie is a shitty human but you'd think since her grandchild has speech issues she wouldn't make ableist comments about Biden's speech.

space_cadet
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by space_cadet »

_nt13_ wrote:
Mon Dec 07, 2020 3:23 pm
Laurie is making ableist comments about Biden, which isn't shocking but it's sad considering Winston's speech. I mean I know Laurie is a shitty human but you'd think since her grandchild has speech issues she wouldn't make ableist comments about Biden's speech.
It still shocks me she works for the local school district. She's an awful person and shouldn't be around kids. I know she's not a teacher (THANK GOD), but a school district shouldn't be hiring people like TROLLTARD.

Presence
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Presence »

So Kayli takes time to admit she's struggling. I respect her for it.

I'm just curious about how much of her sadness and depression has to do with Casey being so absent or even just the dynamic between the two of them and how stable their marriage is. She keeps mentioning the stress of this year and the loss of her grandmother--all things no one could blame her for reacting to. But she never really goes into specifics. I would give anything to know how much of a toll being a single mother has put on her and also what it's like to deal with a husband who, even when he is home, doesn't seem to have any interest in his family.

Finally, I don't completely buy her reasoning of not wanting to bring negativity to her channel, to only share the things that bring her joy, and her having high expectations for herself is why she doesn't reveal her struggles. I think there's an understanding that, as long as she is vlogging, she must preserve the Butler reputation. She's expected to keep things light, not reveal anything about what's really going on with the family, and act like everything is wonderful to keep the peace.

That's what annoys me the most about all the Butler content that's come out since Shay's indiscretion. It's all "Look how goofy we can be! Yeah, we know our "fans" have an idea that our lives are a huge mess, but we're all going to pretent that everything is okay."

Presence
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Presence »

Kayli has the nerve to post clips of all the Butlers getting together for a Christmas party. While people everywhere are in lockdown, and are respecting the rules, all the fucking Butlers gather together without a care in the world.

After hate-watching her videos for so long, you'd think I would have put two and two together. But after watching this video, it finally dawned on me--all these years, I assumed, when Casey was absent, he was outdoors somewhere actually hunting. But that's not the case. Many times now, Kayli has had to travel to SLC just to see him. So when he's not hunting, it would seem, he spends most of his time living in SLC and only comes home on occasion.

And every time he makes a five-second appearance in her videos, she's always fawning over him and acting like they are so in love and so happy. She's so pathetic.

Cut to the Butler party. Everyone is goofing around trying to take a group photo while Casey sits apart from everyone like the big, grumpy asshole he is. I bet he can't wait until the kids 3-5 years older and he won't be obligated to spend time with any of his family.

When is it going to be their turn to suffer the consequences of their choices?

When is the actual truth about how fake and truly dysfunctional this family is going to finally come out?

gumxdrop
Learner
Learner

Post by gumxdrop »

Presence wrote:
Tue Dec 22, 2020 9:41 am
Kayli has the nerve to post clips of all the Butlers getting together for a Christmas party. While people everywhere are in lockdown, and are respecting the rules, all the fucking Butlers gather together without a care in the world.

After hate-watching her videos for so long, you'd think I would have put two and two together. But after watching this video, it finally dawned on me--all these years, I assumed, when Casey was absent, he was outdoors somewhere actually hunting. But that's not the case. Many times now, Kayli has had to travel to SLC just to see him. So when he's not hunting, it would seem, he spends most of his time living in SLC and only comes home on occasion.

And every time he makes a five-second appearance in her videos, she's always fawning over him and acting like they are so in love and so happy. She's so pathetic.

Cut to the Butler party. Everyone is goofing around trying to take a group photo while Casey sits apart from everyone like the big, grumpy asshole he is. I bet he can't wait until the kids 3-5 years older and he won't be obligated to spend time with any of his family.

When is it going to be their turn to suffer the consequences of their choices?

When is the actual truth about how fake and truly dysfunctional this family is going to finally come out?
they are just so infuriating!!! overtime when i think they can't make worse choices they do. And I'm sure they will be spending christmas time with the in laws to. when Laurie had the ''small'' thanksgiving yet Logan wen't to Morgans family the day after. Im surprised not a single Butler has caught it yet but are sure are spreading it especially the kids being with their friends all the time.

beautifulmuskox
Debater
Debater

Post by beautifulmuskox »

After seeing Kayli's latest video I came straight here. I had no idea her grandma died of Covid, I thought it was old age, so this display is now even worse. Does anyone know what video from her sister mentions that she died of Covid? The only thing that makes me happy is seeing how much hate they are getting in the comments. People are not happy with them.

thehashslasher
Learner
Learner

Post by thehashslasher »

LOL! She removed the video. So, it looks like Kayli allowed Brailee to host a surprise party for her friends at their house. These people really do not get it. Her daughter's bf household had covid, he's still allowed over and her kids are allowed all over the place to infect other people. Her grandmother dies of COVID and they continue to go out as if nothing happened.

Presence
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Presence »

Typical Kayli. Don't address anything. Don't tell the truth about anything. Just remove a video and act like everything is normal.

If she wants to be so defiant when it comes to not following gathering guidelines, then she should own it. Get on camera and tell everyone how her grandmother died of COVID, but how she couldn't care less if anyone else's grandmother dies because family gatherings are so important to her.

Amanda
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Amanda »

Ive been to my mams funeral today where I couldnt hug my dad, brother or daughter or any other members of our family yet theres people like this idiotic lot who are completely ignoring what’s going on. If they end up infecting each other & somebody sadly dies they’ll be sorry as they can’t take it back :x

Return to “The Butlers / The Shaytards”