Carlie-Jackson lied,Carlie cried

mariamay9
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Re: Carlie-Jackson lied,Carlie cried

Post by mariamay9 »

KaliV wrote:
Teachers aren’t saints. Why are you defending him so hard? You’d have to be a sick person to spread a rumor like that. It’s sad because some people were victim blaming Carlie from what I remember.. You can choose to believe in the false illusion that he’s perfect. Don’t reply. I won’t bother reading it. Nothing personal. Im new here but don’t think supposed to continue on thread anyway.
Lol I don't think he's perfect and never said teachers were saints. I just think its horrible to spread an UNFOUNDED claim that he abused his pregnant wife when he works with children. That could hurt his job! You seem irrational though so bye.

Blehmieux
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Post by Blehmieux »

KaliV wrote:
mariamay9 wrote:
KaliV wrote:^ Sounds like you know them personally. I don’t know if that’s true. Either way, Jackson’s traumatized. I wonder if Cooper would still play baseball if he had to choose without his fathers pressure. Carlie’s ex husband physically abused Carlie when she was pregnant with Cooper. He blamed the alcohol. That seems to run in the family. What does a college degree have to do with being a good person? Sure, working with disable children is a good cover for a mentally unstable person. I’m not falling for that bs.
I know we're supposed to be in the new topic, but when did Calie ever say Christian hit her? I think he was emotionally abusive about weight after having Cooper but don't think he ever hit her.
It was in a thread on another site a long time ago. People from their town liked to gossip. I’m sure if you do some simple google search you can still find it.
simple google searches come up with nothing. do you remember the name of the site? i am interested to read this. i’ve never understood why people have been so eager to believe everything he portrays himself as on social media while we constantly point out the lies every other semi-public figure posts

Rhea85
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Rhea85 »

Trust me, if Christian had placed his hands on Carlie, trolltard would have fried him and Casey would have shot him. He was never physically abusive. He just cheated on her and called her fat.

Ok, how do I lock his thread? We have another thread going on. Let’s all move there!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

KaliV
Learner
Learner

Post by KaliV »

Blehmieux wrote:
KaliV wrote:
mariamay9 wrote:
KaliV wrote:^ Sounds like you know them personally. I don’t know if that’s true. Either way, Jackson’s traumatized. I wonder if Cooper would still play baseball if he had to choose without his fathers pressure. Carlie’s ex husband physically abused Carlie when she was pregnant with Cooper. He blamed the alcohol. That seems to run in the family. What does a college degree have to do with being a good person? Sure, working with disable children is a good cover for a mentally unstable person. I’m not falling for that bs.
I know we're supposed to be in the new topic, but when did Calie ever say Christian hit her? I think he was emotionally abusive about weight after having Cooper but don't think he ever hit her.
It was in a thread on another site a long time ago. People from their town liked to gossip. I’m sure if you do some simple google search you can still find it.
simple google searches come up with nothing. do you remember the name of the site? i am interested to read this. i’ve never understood why people have been so eager to believe everything he portrays himself as on social media while we constantly point out the lies every other semi-public figure posts
At least one person on here sees past his manipulation and deceit. People believe what they want to believe. The truth always comes out. If I find the link then I’ll post it on here. Even so, I’ll be the instigator ruining people’s careers for stating facts. Lol

KaliV
Learner
Learner

Post by KaliV »

mariamay9 wrote:
KaliV wrote:
Teachers aren’t saints. Why are you defending him so hard? You’d have to be a sick person to spread a rumor like that. It’s sad because some people were victim blaming Carlie from what I remember.. You can choose to believe in the false illusion that he’s perfect. Don’t reply. I won’t bother reading it. Nothing personal. Im new here but don’t think supposed to continue on thread anyway.
Lol I don't think he's perfect and never said teachers were saints. I just think its horrible to spread an UNFOUNDED claim that he abused his pregnant wife when he works with children. That could hurt his job! You seem irrational though so bye.
Ok then. Move on.

KaliV
Learner
Learner

Post by KaliV »

lmmomSD wrote:
KaliV wrote:^ Sounds like you know them personally. I don’t know if that’s true. I wonder if Cooper would still play baseball if he had to choose without his fathers pressure. Carlie’s ex husband physically abused Carlie when she was pregnant with Cooper. He blamed the alcohol. That seems to run in the family. What does a college degree have to do with being a good person? Sure, working with disable children is a good cover. I’m not falling for that bs.
Nah, I don't know them personally. I was just clarifying one error, and stating my opinion. You seem to think Christian is a bad person. As the mom of a special needs child, it's pretty hard to use working with them as a "cover". Carlie and Laurie have worked really hard to make him look bad, and he never talks smack about her. She acts like Cooper doesn't even have a father, and she's been this struggling single mom, when she's had family to help her and Christian taking Cooper half the time. She's got her narrative down pat.
And being a college graduate doesn't have anything to do with how good a person you are. But it does say something about setting a goal and working towards it. Shay, Carlie, and Jackson all dropped out.
It's all just my opinion. I don't know them, I'm assuming you don't either. We just see things differently. I think we've discussed this before because I remember the term "failed baseball career". I don't consider someone a failure because one dream didn't work out. So he got his act together and did something else. Big deal. Not everyone who wants to be a pro ball player can be. I don't get why it bothers you. He seems to have moved on.
How do you know he abused Carlie when she was pregnant? You say I sound like I know them, but you throw out some pretty harsh accusations.

Last edited by KaliV on Sat Apr 07, 2018 9:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

KaliV
Learner
Learner

Post by KaliV »

lmmomSD wrote:
KaliV wrote:^ Sounds like you know them personally. I don’t know if that’s true. I wonder if Cooper would still play baseball if he had to choose without his fathers pressure. Carlie’s ex husband physically abused Carlie when she was pregnant with Cooper. He blamed the alcohol. That seems to run in the family. What does a college degree have to do with being a good person? Sure, working with disable children is a good cover. I’m not falling for that bs.
Nah, I don't know them personally. I was just clarifying one error, and stating my opinion. You seem to think Christian is a bad person. As the mom of a special needs child, it's pretty hard to use working with them as a "cover". Carlie and Laurie have worked really hard to make him look bad, and he never talks smack about her. She acts like Cooper doesn't even have a father, and she's been this struggling single mom, when she's had family to help her and Christian taking Cooper half the time. She's got her narrative down pat.
And being a college graduate doesn't have anything to do with how good a person you are. But it does say something about setting a goal and working towards it. Shay, Carlie, and Jackson all dropped out.
It's all just my opinion. I don't know them, I'm assuming you don't either. We just see things differently. I think we've discussed this before because I remember the term "failed baseball career". I don't consider someone a failure because one dream didn't work out. So he got his act together and did something else. Big deal. Not everyone who wants to be a pro ball player can be. I don't get why it bothers you. He seems to have moved on.
How do you know he abused Carlie when she was pregnant? You say I sound like I know them, but you throw out some pretty harsh accusations.

Christian is that you? They’re not accusations when it’s true. A man who abuses a woman in any way physical verbal psychological is scum. That’s been confirmed. Like I said, college is irrelevant to the topic so I won’t get into it. Other people mentioned he’s a failed baseball pro because he is. Idk why you’re sugar coating it. Also, I worked as a paralegal with mentally disabled children so I have the inside info of what actually goes on. Your opinion is one sided. I’m giving you a different perspective. You seem to have your mind already made up about him though. Oh well!

KaliV
Learner
Learner

Post by KaliV »

Rhea85 wrote:Trust me, if Christian had placed his hands on Carlie, trolltard would have fried him and Casey would have shot him. He was never physically abusive. He just cheated on her and called her fat.

Ok, how do I lock his thread? We have another thread going on. Let’s all move there!

How do you know Lauire didn’t put him in his place? Casey is an arrogant ass and absent father. I don’t know if you noticed but he only cares about himself. Sounds like you’re trying to minimize scars from an abusive relationship. A woman doesn’t get traumatized and psychologically wounded from a person just calling her fat. Blinders are on tight.

mariamay9
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by mariamay9 »

KaliV wrote:
At least one person on here sees past his manipulation and deceit. People believe what they want to believe. The truth always comes out. If I find the link then I’ll post it on here. Even so, I’ll be the instigator ruining people’s careers for stating facts. Lol

You're not stating facts hon. You're making a claim from a tidbit you heard off a damn gossip site that you can't even link as source.

KaliV
Learner
Learner

Post by KaliV »

mariamay9 wrote:
KaliV wrote:

You're not stating facts hon. You're making a claim from a tidbit you heard off a damn gossip site that you can't even link as source.
The man is an alcoholic and abused Carlie. That’s a fact. You’re aware of that right? He chose to destroy his own career by being a drunk, hon. People from her hometown confirmed what happened. I’m repeating it on here. I’m surprised no one has approached the topic sooner. The info has been on the internet since their divorce.
Last edited by KaliV on Sat Apr 07, 2018 10:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Rhea85
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Rhea85 »

KaliV wrote:
mariamay9 wrote:
KaliV wrote:

The man is an alcoholic and abused Carlie. That’s a fact. You’re aware of that right? He chose to destroy his own career by being a drunk, hon. People from her hometown confirmed what happened. I’m repeating it on here. I’m surprised no one has approached the topic sooner. I actually thought it was already known.
we have discussed this. Even Carlie mentioned that he has emotionally abused on TMV. However we never discuss Christians on here because he’s a private individual and doesn’t vlog. I don’t think it’s fair to speculate or start rumors about him. Especially now that they are no longer together.

KaliV
Learner
Learner

Post by KaliV »

Rhea85 wrote:
KaliV wrote:
mariamay9 wrote:
KaliV wrote:

The man is an alcoholic and abused Carlie. That’s a fact. You’re aware of that right? He chose to destroy his own career by being a drunk, hon. People from her hometown confirmed what happened. I’m repeating it on here. I’m surprised no one has approached the topic sooner. I actually thought it was already known.
we have discussed this. Even Carlie mentioned that he has emotionally abused on TMV. However we never discuss Christians on here because he’s a private individual and doesn’t vlog. I don’t think it’s fair to speculate or start rumors about him. Especially now that they are no longer together.

Wow. I mentioned it breifly and people start pulling it apart. How do people not know about this? The info is already out on the internet since their divorce. It’s nothing new. I didn’t know we’re not allowed to discuss Christian though. I’ll respect that although he’s apart of Carlie’s life since he’s Coopers father. He recently posted on Instagram w Jackson too. If no one wants it talked about then let’s move on.

mariamay9
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by mariamay9 »

KaliV wrote:
mariamay9 wrote:
KaliV wrote:

The man is an alcoholic and abused Carlie. That’s a fact. You’re aware of that right? He chose to destroy his own career by being a drunk, hon. People from her hometown confirmed what happened. I’m repeating it on here. I’m surprised no one has approached the topic sooner. The info has been on the internet since their divorce.
He "abused" Carlie? Where is your proof? A gossip website you can't even remember? That's not proof or a fact. Carlie has said he cheated and made her feel bad about her body after pregnancy. Thats her side and doesn't make it true or a fact as you claim it does! I'd take everything she says with grain of salt because she has been caught in A LOT of lies about her life before. I don't even like or care about Christian but to say he abused a woman and pregnant no less is disgusting when you have no proof that is true. Hes sober now and was an alcoholic, does that make him lesser person? Many people struggle with addiction. Carlies brother does and she has forgiven him. Please post this proof all over the internet and "confirmed" by Pocatello locals who totally couldn't be lying.

KaliV
Learner
Learner

Post by KaliV »

mariamay9 wrote:
KaliV wrote:
mariamay9 wrote:
KaliV wrote:

He "abused" Carlie? Where is your proof? A gossip website you can't even remember? That's not proof or a fact. Carlie has said he cheated and made her feel bad about her body after pregnancy. Thats her side and doesn't make it true or a fact as you claim it does! I'd take everything she says with grain of salt because she has been caught in A LOT of lies about her life before. I don't even like or care about Christian but to say he abused a woman and pregnant no less is disgusting when you have no proof that is true.
You sound triggered.

mariamay9
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by mariamay9 »

KaliV wrote:
mariamay9 wrote:
KaliV wrote:
mariamay9 wrote:
KaliV wrote:

He "abused" Carlie? Where is your proof? A gossip website you can't even remember? That's not proof or a fact. Carlie has said he cheated and made her feel bad about her body after pregnancy. Thats her side and doesn't make it true or a fact as you claim it does! I'd take everything she says with grain of salt because she has been caught in A LOT of lies about her life before. I don't even like or care about Christian but to say he abused a woman and pregnant no less is disgusting when you have no proof that is true.
You sound triggered.
I'm triggered? You're the one who came on you spouting lies as if they're the cold hard truth yet you can't back it up with proof so now you're mad people don't believe you. Move along please.

KaliV
Learner
Learner

Post by KaliV »

Let’s remember that we’re all on a gossip site. So if that’s your justification for calling someone a lair then you’re a hypocrite. I stand by what I said 100%. However, if you already made up your mind about someone then what’s the point in arguing? Move on. If it’s agaisnt GG rules to speak on the subject then Ill request to lock this thread.

mariamay9
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by mariamay9 »

KaliV wrote:Let’s remember that we’re all on a gossip site. So if that’s your justification for calling someone a lair then you’re a hypocrite. I stand by what I said 100%. However, if you already made up your mind about someone then what’s the point in arguing? Move on. If it’s agaisnt GG rules to speak on the subject then Ill request to lock this thread.
I haven't made up my mind on Christian. I just think its horrible to claim hes an abuser when you have absolutely no proof. I didn't say all people on gossip sites are liars, but if they make a claim and can't back it up its not a fact like you try to say it is. So no I'm not a hypocrite.
I think its awful Christian got a DUI on NYE when he was suppose to be with Cooper. I can say that because its true and theres facts to back it up.

KaliV
Learner
Learner

Post by KaliV »

^^^Calling someone a liar doesn’t make you look intelligent when youre blinded by the image one portrays on the internet. Get over yourself.

Who are you to demand things. When did I open a court investigation? Last time I checked we’re still on a gossip site.

mariamay9
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by mariamay9 »

KaliV wrote:^^^Calling someone a liar doesn’t make you look intelligent when youre blinded by the image one portrays on the internet. Get over yourself.

Who are you to demand things. When did I open a court investigation? Last time I checked we’re still on a gossip site.
I didn't call anyone a liar. I said Carlie has been caught in many lies before because she has and I could pull up all her videos of contradictory lies she has told about her life. So theres that.

I am not blinded by Christians image he portrays. I don't think hes perfect or mister innocent. I'm not demanding anything but don't say the shit you spew is facts when you can't even back it up.

KaliV
Learner
Learner

Post by KaliV »

mariamay9 wrote:
KaliV wrote:^^^Calling someone a liar doesn’t make you look intelligent when youre blinded by the image one portrays on the internet. Get over yourself.

I didn't call anyone a liar. I said Carlie has been caught in many lies before because she has and I could pull up all her videos of contradictory lies she has told about her life. So theres that.

I am not blinded by Christians image he portrays. I don't think hes perfect or mister innocent. I'm not demanding anything but don't say the shit you spew is facts when you can't even back it up.
There are many other posts about Carlie on tmv and her psychological abuse. That’s not good enough for you? You still think Carlie’s lying. It’s arrogant to think anyone would lie about abuse. You’re very aggressive and defensive for someone who’s so innocent.

Of course your honor, I’ll come prepared with files and a bullet point presentation next time.

Return to “The Butlers / The Shaytards”