Shaytards "Can Just Go F***" Themselves Part 37

CoffeeandContempt
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Shaytards "Can Just Go F***" Themselves Part 37

Post by CoffeeandContempt »

I'm not buying the whole "they're separated and coparenting" thing. I think its more a situation where when things are "good" they live in the house together and share bedroom. When things are bad he gets "kicked out" to sleep in the guest house...like literally being in the dog house LOL.
Seems like more of a push-pull situation to me, which is even worse on kids because theres no stability and they live in constant fear that a little fight will cause their parents to split up for good. They never know when the other shoe is going to drop.

Scar2016
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Scar2016 »

Rhea85 wrote:Well if they’re separated and living in separate homes or rooms then I wonder how shay is handling his sex life or lack thereof. Judging by his personality we know that he is an ego maniac, narcissist with an inflated sense of self importance. Men like him who are wealthy and famous tend to have a sense of entitlement and authority over others. They treat their sex life as a measurement of their status and power. So more money and fame =more women.

We know that he’s a raging alcoholic with a sex addiction, and prolonged celibacy can further increase his instability and put his mental state at a fragile state.

None of this can cure the situation. He either needs to fully move out on his own and live a bachelor lifestyle or he needs to 100% reconcile with Colette and have a stable intimate life with her.
Well said, especially about the power and money thing. Your post brought Harvey Weinstein to mind.

''...or he needs to 100% reconcile with Colette and have a stable intimate life with her.'' After everything that's gone down (and remember, we've probably only seen the tip of the iceberg) I literally can't see this option happening. His dysfunction is so deep, his issues so many and his control freak ego so unbridled that the only options possible, imo, are:

1) As you say, he opts for the bachelor lifestyle. But he's too much of a coward to take this option because of what the church and his community/family will think and he lacks the conviction to make this decision on his own. He's the kind of guy that would wait years for Colette to kick him out (and after loads more indiscretions) because then he (in his mind) get's to be the victim because his wife kicked him out and she is therefore 'the bad guy' in his chicken livered little head. With Shay it's all about licking his own wounds and no one elses.

2) They stay legally married and he lives in the doghouse and is permitted to come up to the house for family time with the kids. Essentially he's a bachelor in everything but name as he still has the title of husband therefore making the church and community/family happy. But ya can bet all the stag head's on Casey's walls he'll be sliding in and out of DM's more times than Prince wore purple.

3) This is the least savory option - that he moves back into the home (if he hasn't already) and sleeps in separate rooms while, again, remaining married. I can imagine with this option though, him pressuring and pressuring Colette to have sex with him and her being the doormat she is giving in. Oh, and he'll still be fapping to the moon with this option too.

I think it'll be option 2) or 3) in the long term, purely based on Colette's staunch religious beliefs and that to get into Super Heaven and see her mother (and other loved one's) again she needs-to-stay-married, at all costs. Colette's happiness in the afterlife seems more important to her than the happiness and stability of her children's lives in this life.
~ ~ ~ *NEWSFLASH* Betty Ford Rehab Opens New Facility: Vlogger Central. :tchin: ~ ~ ~

Rhea85
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Rhea85 »

I would hate to be in their situation. There has to be a separation of religion vs biological needs.

This whole controversy is deeply rooted in Shay’s unsatisfactory sex life which manifested into binge drinking and led to infidelity.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CoffeeandContempt
Learner
Learner

This seems pretty typical of people who get married young. I know Americans like to romanticize the idea of getting married in your early 20s to create the illusion of having it all figured out, but honestly I know very few couples who got married that young and are happy 10 years later. You change so much in your 20s. Even from 20 to 25 it’s like a completely different person...think of what 20 to 35 must be like. It’s sad that their church pushes it on them, and sadder still that she uses the church as an excuse to put up with that. For him, he should have appreciated her but at the same time its easy to take something for granted when you have nothing else to compare it to. The only way he’d really “learn his lesson” is if she washed her hands clean of this and really moved on. Neither will pull the trigger so both of them will be stuck in this wishy-washy misery for...well ever most likely. What a wasted life for both of them.

MISSMAGE
Learner
Learner

Post by MISSMAGE »

Rhea85 wrote:I would hate to be in their situation. There has to be a separation of religion vs biological needs.

This whole controversy is deeply rooted in Shay’s unsatisfactory sex life which manifested into binge drinking and led to infidelity.

IShay strikes me as a voracious pervert in every way and men like him are never satisfied with any amount or type of sex they are given. Collette poured herself into being a GOOD wife and obviously worshiped the ground he walked on at one point. There's no doubt in my mind that she didn't do everything possible to please him sexually. Some even believe she got a boob job for him. I'd bet his sex life would qualify as satisfying to any healthy man in his position. Shay's just a guy where's nothing's ever enough. He's an addict in every sense and a raging egomaniac.

Rhea85
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Rhea85 »

I remember the moms view episode with the husbands as guests. The topic of sex came up and Colette mentioned something about an argument in the bedroom.

Tea-and-Crumpets
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Tea-and-Crumpets »

Rhea85 wrote:I remember the moms view episode with the husbands as guests. The topic of sex came up and Colette mentioned something about an argument in the bedroom.

I always thought it was so surprising that she was the one to bring that up, and Shay's face looks like he thought so too Image

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

billyh
Learner
Learner

Post by billyh »

2candy2 wrote:
Rhea85 wrote:I remember the moms view episode with the husbands as guests. The topic of sex came up and Colette mentioned something about an argument in the bedroom.

I always thought it was so surprising that she was the one to bring that up, and Shay's face looks like he thought so too

Shay seems to have some anal sex fetish (based on the messages to cam girl). I wouldn't be surprised if that was the "argument in the bedroom" that Colette was referring to.

Tea-and-Crumpets
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Tea-and-Crumpets »

billyh wrote:
2candy2 wrote:

I always thought it was so surprising that she was the one to bring that up, and Shay's face looks like he thought so too

Shay seems to have some anal sex fetish (based on the messages to cam girl). I wouldn't be surprised if that was the "argument in the bedroom" that Colette was referring to.
This is what i thought initially! Thought I was being dirty minded! Image Suppose there are lots of different disagreements you can have in the bedroom though

Xson1alex
Talker
Talker

Post by Xson1alex »

billyh wrote:
2candy2 wrote:

Good find on that video. Would that fit the timeline do you think, of when he was talking to cam girl? Wasn’t one of the things he said something like ‘I’d have to convince Collette...’

Relationships evolve but surely that many years in to one you already know what your partner is and isn’t up for in the bedroom. We already know she is the dutiful wife and was probably still having sex with him then (despite probably being exhausted by all the kids AND doing 90% or more likely 100% of the household chores as per that video :rofl: ) I mean, what a pig, really. So the argument was either not enough sex, but the way she was talking/ giggling about it made me think not. Because that can remain a hurtful/sore point for couples, not something to giggle about afterwards.. so yeah, I think you are right, it was probably about his number one goal: anal!

That video in general though, she’s such an excuse maker, stroking his leg saying ‘well you do plow the snow in winter, that takes hours’ :roll: & the amount she is grappling onto him in that video did my head in, and I am like an octopus myself in my relationship, but she just bigs up his massive ego even more by doing it. ooooh my big strong man. Jackson also is a very weird man. Each time he spoke he had a weird tension in his mouth when it was about him, that kind where someone takes themselves very seriously. Deffo one that wants to be the biggest, bestest boy on campus. He still was pouting about the fact that he wanted to go shark diving - Christ almighty I think carlie was well within her rights to say errr, no thanks!

CoffeeandContempt
Learner
Learner

He's probably been talking to camgirls/women online for the majority of their relationship. She wasn't the first, she won't be the last. Guys like him justify this behavior by saying its not really cheating, which we all know is bullshit. If you feel the need to hide it from your partner in the first place, its cheating. Fucking scumbag.

Rhea85
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Rhea85 »

He let Gavin skip school today just to go skiing. Aren’t they sick and tired of the snow. It’s already spring here in California. Seems like they go skiing every day so why skip school?

lmmomSD

Post by lmmomSD »

ewokfan11 wrote:
skittles wrote:At the end of the day, if shay isn't having sex with colette, he's gonna lose his mind and seek it elsewhere.
Well, lots of married dads that age have sex like once/twice a year - i know a few personally who complain about it, but don't CHEAT - so he can figure out a way to pleasure himself. Colette has FIVE kids, she's probably too tired for sex...and I don't blame her. Shay is also not looking his best.

Shay needs to REALLY win Colette back, but I doubt he can. He seems so lost in himself and his ego now.
Once or twice a _year_? That isn't healthy. Not for a 35 year old in a marriage. Even with kids, if your relationship is good, you find ways and time to be together.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

lmmomSD

Post by lmmomSD »

Rhea85 wrote:He let Gavin skip school today just to go skiing. Aren’t they sick and tired of the snow. It’s already spring here in California. Seems like they go skiing every day so why skip school?

Because school isn't important.

Funny-- Shay has said he wants Gavin to be a neurosurgeon. But you can't do that without school, and a lot of it. He's such an idiot.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Presence
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Presence »

Rhea85 wrote: This whole controversy is deeply rooted in Shay’s unsatisfactory sex life which manifested into binge drinking and led to infidelity.
I don't think it's fair to assume his "unsatisfactory sex life" is to blame for his choices.

Shay was secretly drinking right from the beginning of his YT channel. It seems to have gotten way out of control when they moved to LA. It would appear the drinking came first then the infidelity.

My theory: I think he was born susceptible to addiction. The Mormon church makes alcohol a no-no which makes it even more alluring. Shay gave in to temptation and it triggered the addict within. Once they moved to LA, where no one was going to judge him for drinking, he went full-on and only stopped for brief periods of time. The more he drank, the more reckless his choices became.

Presence
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Presence »

lmmomSD wrote:
Rhea85 wrote:He let Gavin skip school today just to go skiing. Aren’t they sick and tired of the snow. It’s already spring here in California. Seems like they go skiing every day so why skip school?
Because school isn't important.

Funny-- Shay has said he wants Gavin to be a neurosurgeon. But you can't do that without school, and a lot of it. He's such an idiot.
Shay used to mention how he would skip school to go skiing. I suspect he likes the idea of Gavin following in his footsteps and believes that if he (Shay) skipped school and still did well in life then Gavin will probably do the same.

Rhea85
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Rhea85 »

Presence wrote:
Shay used to mention how he would skip school to go skiing. I suspect he likes the idea of Gavin following in his footsteps and believes that if he (Shay) skipped school and still did well in life then Gavin will probably do the same.
He’s such a narcissist. Most parents want their kids to be better than them and to not repeat the mistakes they made in their youth. But unfortunately, shay sees nothing in his life as a mistake or a learning experience. I had a flashback of him telling his kids that they will never find a spouse that is as good as Colette and him. Hopefully Gavin can find a wife that has enough self esteem to stop him from being out of control. Someone who can put him in check.

Presence
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Presence »

Rhea85 wrote: Hopefully Gavin can find a wife that has enough self esteem to stop him from being out of control. Someone who can put him in check.
I have a feeling, sadly, Gavin will grow up to be the male version of Colette.

I'd guess Brock and/or Daxton would need the strong wives.

ZenmasterKalel
Learner
Learner

Post by ZenmasterKalel »

How do you think Shay and Colette would react if one of their children ends up being gay? The mormon church disagrees, but it's always been my impression, that Shay and Colette were more open minded.

Presence
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Presence »

There was a time when, I think, they would have lost their shit. But thanks to their YT experience and living in LA, I think they'd be fine with it.

Laurie on the other hand...

Return to “The Butlers / The Shaytards”