Shaytards: Crawling Back Into the Spotlight Part 36

sparkles
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Re: Shaytards: Crawling Back Into the Spotlight Part 36

Post by sparkles »

Aww I felt so bad for Colette watching that. I truly wish her happiness. I may not like Shay anymore but I hope he gets it together for her and his kids.

lmmomSD
Has thanked: 0

Post by lmmomSD »

iLikeUnicorns wrote:Says a lot she gets such love and support from the OGs that were there for her from the beginning, while there are crickets on Shay's side. I wonder what Phil thought when Shay sent him his statement out of the blue - I'm actually glad he didn't make a video about Shay for Colette's sake. It breaks my heart thinking about how her and the kids are dealing with this - Shay's clearly not better. Maybe he's sober, but he's definitely not better.
He's dry. Not sober. Big difference in the recovery world. A dry drunk is someone who isn't drinking but still has all the selfish, self centered and self seeking behavior. And that is Shay to a T.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

ittybittykitty
Informer
Informer

Post by ittybittykitty »

Colette is such a sweet woman. She's definitely ignorant about a lot of things, a product of her environment and upbringing (although there's no excuse now that she's an adult, she can research anything she wants), but still.. She's kind and good. I feel so awful for her and their kids.

Is Shay even dry at this point though? He was drinking with his cousin only a few weeks ago. And the very next day he was preaching about how scared he was of relapsing and yadiyada when he already had :roll:

ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by ewokfan11 »

2candy2 wrote:
lmmomSD wrote:
Rhea85 wrote:Not sure if this has been posted! this is hilarious! [img]<a class="vglnk" href="//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201712 ... 88318c.jpg[/img" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>uploads</span><span>.</span><span>tapatalk</span><span>-</span><span>cdn</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>20171208</span><span>/</span><span>e055380ed62e526f90f61931d988318c</span><span>.</span><span>jpg</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>]
Can dish it out, but he sure can't take it, can he? He and Carlie are more truly matched than we thought!
Is that the best Jackson could respond with! couldn't deny it so just resorts to calling him miserable
I can't believe Jackson looks to have included Phillip DeFranco in that reply. Doesn't he know that's one of Shay's closest YT friends?? What a dummy!!

Rhea85
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Rhea85 »

Are Phillip and shay still close? It looks like tweet was an insult to shay. He just got into bitcoin last week and tweeted a storm about it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

urtrash
Informer
Informer

Post by urtrash »

so are her and shay seperated at the moment?? im confused by his sporadic videos and whatnot :?

ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by ewokfan11 »

Rhea85 wrote:Are Phillip and shay still close? It looks like tweet was an insult to shay. He just got into bitcoin last week and tweeted a storm about it.
I think they are. Shay sent his statement last week ONLY to Phil and then Phil didn't do a story. When Phil did a story about Shay in February he included a disclaimer that they were friends.

I really don't think that tweet was about Shay at all. Everyone acts like a bitcoin "expert" lately - and that tweet was a reply to someone else, not a standalone tweet.

lmmomSD

Post by lmmomSD »

Rhea85 wrote:Are Phillip and shay still close? It looks like tweet was an insult to shay. He just got into bitcoin last week and tweeted a storm about it.

Yeah, I think he was poking fun at Shay, because Shay has been going around spouting about how Bitcoin is the greatest, and how everyone who invests in it is going to be filthy rich, and "each coin is going to be worth one million dollars".
It's impossible for _everyone_ to get rich. Period.

FleekCucumber
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by FleekCucumber »

I think people need to learn how the process of bitcoin works before they dump money in. It isn't the stock market.

You also MUST claim any monies made as income. Failure to do so could get you in a lot of trouble by the IRS.
The ONLY reason shay is recommending bitcoin is because he benefits from it, remember that.

I also agree, check out the sub Reddits before you dump any money in.

FleekCucumber
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by FleekCucumber »

giffgaff
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by giffgaff »

Katimirputin wrote:[tweet][/tweet]
Are we supposed to sympathize?

baseballmama
Informer
Informer

Post by baseballmama »

giffgaff wrote:
Katimirputin wrote:[tweet][/tweet]
Are we supposed to sympathize?
Life *with Shay* is freaking hard.

Kick shay to the curb, cash in that 50% of the Maker money before he blows it all, and run. But, we all know she won’t, instead she will stay and post things like that and pretend her hippie dippie classes/books/retreats make her happy.

meandmygreatideas
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by meandmygreatideas »

The money is gone. I think that is a big part of why he is spiralling the way he is now. He didn't make that much, to begin with. At least not the way he has been spending the money on properties and companies and cars and booze... Obviously, he's not BROKE. But he sees that the windfall is over and he knows there is nothing for him ahead...

Sarai
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Sarai »

urtrash wrote:so are her and shay seperated at the moment?? im confused by his sporadic videos and whatnot :?
According to Shay, she kicked him out of the house. But she might have let him back in since then...

Rhea85
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Rhea85 »

This reminds me of horror stories of people who win the lottery and their life gets out of control. Shay essentially won the lottery with maker and his life is now worse than back when he was doing granite. I am sure he was probably drinking back in the day but he was functioning and able to hold a 9-5 job down. He wasn’t involved with a public scandal, he wasn’t get sued or seeking validation on the internet. Sure he might have hated doing granite, but it’s a necessary job that pays enough to live. He had a purpose in life and a family to take care of. Now his life is empty, I don’t think he’s working as hard as he used to

cristea123
Talker
Talker

Post by cristea123 »

Sarai wrote:
urtrash wrote:so are her and shay seperated at the moment?? im confused by his sporadic videos and whatnot :?
According to Shay, she kicked him out of the house. But she might have let him back in since then...
When did he say that?!?

bharshe00
Informer
Informer

Post by bharshe00 »

cristea123 wrote:
Sarai wrote:
When did he say that?!?
He deleted the tweet, but here's a screenshot of the tweet, as well as him saying he deleted it because his mom asked him to.

[tweet][/tweet]

kurokuro
Learner
Learner

Post by kurokuro »

Rhea85 wrote:This reminds me of horror stories of people who win the lottery and their life gets out of control. Shay essentially won the lottery with maker and his life is now worse than back when he was doing granite.
This is 100% spot on.

lmmomSD

Post by lmmomSD »

But he is still making money off of old vlogs.

So, he's far from totally down and out.Image

horatio
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by horatio »

kurokuro wrote:
Rhea85 wrote:This reminds me of horror stories of people who win the lottery and their life gets out of control. Shay essentially won the lottery with maker and his life is now worse than back when he was doing granite.
This is 100% spot on.
Agreed. It really is like the lottery because the work required to get to that level of rich was so disproportionate to the amount of money he made. Which is why people who win the lottery often have a tough time; they didn't work for it. I think it's a lot easier to cope with being a millionaire when you made it through years of hard work. There's a sense of cause and effect there, and satisfaction,it's not thrust upon you. Shay just got super lucky and he knows it.

Return to “The Butlers / The Shaytards”