The infamous Butler boob jobs.

JustGlow

The infamous Butler boob jobs.

Post by JustGlow »

It has been heavily discussed in the past, and this will be a thread that can be used for refrence and discussion.
NOTE: WE DO NOT KNOW FOR SURE THAT COLETTE HAS HAD A BOOB JOB.

For a timeline of when she might have had the boob job done, please take a look at this post by an0n:
http://gurugossiper.com/viewtopic.php?p=322338#p322338

"Proof" pictures can be found here, post by littlebirdie:
http://gurugossiper.com/viewtopic.php?p=324010#p324010

Pictures of Colette BEFORE boob job:
Taken from this vlog - Brock was 9 months at the time and I believe Colette was still breastfeeding him.

Colette AFTER:
Unsure what vlog this is from, but it was when they lived at the apartment in LA between 2012 and 2013 (after Malachi died).

Carlie before:
Taken from this vlog at around minute 8-9

Carlie after:
Unsure what vlog this is from.

Now, it's only up for each individual to decide what they believe :)

Ariadne

Re: The infamous Butler boob jobs.

Post by Ariadne »

Thanks Kris!!!

I am going to quote both posts linked just for easy reference here
an0n wrote:In no way do I think its a problem that she had them done (hey if I have 4 kids I'd probably want them too) or that she didn't address it in the vlogs but there's no doubt about it that she has had a boob job. Also if I remember correctly from the original thread apparently its pretty common among mormons and isn't an issue with their religion. About it being a mastectomy I don't think it is because she knew she wasn't done having kids and I don't think her downtime was long enough as recovery from the mastectomy then the augmentation would be so much longer than just an augmentation which only has you out for a few days.

At this point in time the Shaytards are on vacation in Salt Lake City (where plastic surgery would be so much cheaper than in LA).

August 10, 2011

Shay explains that he and MT need a little vacation and that the kids are with family. Also that the videos will be on hold/one-takers for the next few days so they can take some time to themselves.

August 11, 2011

One take video where MT is filming Shay working out, we never see her.

August 12, 2011

Shay says MT is napping, talks for a bit then puts in some old/found footage because they're still on "vacation" and relaxing.

August 13, 2011

The family is back together and at the airport headed to Idaho (? I lost track exactly but they end up in a hotel somewhere). We only get a brief glimpse of Colette and she's wearing an oversized men's t-shirt

August 14, 2011

We only get a glimpse of MT's body an a very quick shot of just her head. She also doesn't go in the pool.

August 15, 2011

We see more of MT, but she's always wearing baggy clothes and often covering her boobs. And although Colette doesn't wear tight clothes normally she does wear fitted stuff. Also everyone is in very summery clothes and she keeps the hoodie on. She again doesn't go in the pool.

August 16, 2011

Shay has all kids out of the house to play at 8:30am. We don't know for sure why but I'd imagine its to let MT rest cause that's not typical for them. MT is still wearing baggy shirts and it really looks like she has bigger boobs.

August 17, 2011

ST is carrying MT's purse. When Shay teases him about it he says "I'm holding this for her cause she has a hurt back" and Shay very very quickly pans away and calls the girls over. There's also a good body shot as Shay pans down when complementing her but its too hard to screen cap. 5:40ish

MT is sitting up in bed with a lot of support from pillows and blankets pulled up to her armpits and has advil and some sort of prescription meds on her bedside table that Shay calls "mommy's freaking valium drugs that she takes".

That's all I have time to look up but I have to say it was really fun to go back and watch some of the old ones and man RT was such a cutie.

Ariadne

Post by Ariadne »

littlebirdie wrote:Well, I guess it is pretty obvious.

I wish I knew what vlog this was from.

and before:

Ariadne

Post by Ariadne »

Sorry, and also quoting this post from the thread to keep for reference.
da_precious1 wrote:Believe what you will, but here are some videos for a rough timeline of Colette's boobs.

July 22 2011

Fast forward a couple of weeks...

August 12 2011
(In this vlog you also see Carlie with her new boobs, also notice how Laurie says those are big shirts.)

Sept. 2011

6 months into feeding Brock

5 months into feeding Daxton

JustGlow

Post by JustGlow »

Thanks, Ari! I tried quoting the first two posts, but since the topics were locked I was unable to - boo!

alexandriablue
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by alexandriablue »

I would LOVE to know what they told all of the kids when Colette was getting it done. And if they noticed their mom's chest expand 2 sizes...

audreystone
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by audreystone »

I wonder if it had anything to do with her mothers breast cancer. Maybe she had (I forget what's called but when they take out all the breast tissues out), then had implants put in.

JustGlow

Post by JustGlow »

I don't think she has had a mastectomy. I think people have seen her breast feed on both breasts with Daxton. That could be checked in the vlogs though.

LivingInElysium
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by LivingInElysium »

There's also this post from HoneyCupcake that has addition 'proof.'
Dang it, can't edit my post...

Oh and look at the 'before':
[youtube][/youtube]
Around 6 minute mark, she was totally flat.

Or this one:
[youtube][/youtube]
Carlie's 'before' around 9-10 minute mark.

Carlie after, at 1 minute, BAM.
[youtube][/youtube]

And remember this vlog..., it was SO obvious Carlie just got them done...And that's when the rumours started i believe...
[youtube][/youtube]

Plus, wasn't there a week where's they didn't vlog at all? I can't remember it they went on vacation then too... but i remember he uploaded videos the viewers made for a whole week. That's why it always annoys me when Shay says he has been vlogging for 4 years straight... uhhh no you haven't.
Added the quote in - Ari
Should've. Would've. Could've. Should of. Would of. Could of. Should have. Would have. Could have.

ImageImage

an0n
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by an0n »

From the other thread but I want to put it in here cause people seem regularly shocked that molly mormon Colette would get them done for just vanity reasons.
interrobang wrote:ill just come on and say really quick, I've explained this before, as I grew up in the church, but boob jobs are very common amongst mormon women, especially wives. basically women are kind of pressured into looking good for their husbands, its a pretty misogynistic environment. I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if shay was the one who pressured her into getting them done. Anyway, I personally think she looks great now.
Also if you google about mormons getting plastic surgery you'll see its super common and has made Utah a hub for plastic surgery.

MunsterCheese
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by MunsterCheese »

There has never been any doubt about Carlie, has there?

ChemoSobby
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by ChemoSobby »

No, although she has never confirmed or denied it to my knowledge. I remember Casey stuffing balls under his shirt as a joke in a video shortly after she appeared to have it done as she went from flat-chested to busty almost overnight and made it obvious with tight clothing immediately.
Behold the field in which I grow my fucks. Lay thine eyes upon it and thou shalt see that it is barren.

bluetiger
Talker
Talker

Post by bluetiger »

Ariadne wrote:Thanks Kris!!!

I am going to quote both posts linked just for easy reference here
an0n wrote:In no way do I think its a problem that she had them done (hey if I have 4 kids I'd probably want them too) or that she didn't address it in the vlogs but there's no doubt about it that she has had a boob job. Also if I remember correctly from the original thread apparently its pretty common among mormons and isn't an issue with their religion. About it being a mastectomy I don't think it is because she knew she wasn't done having kids and I don't think her downtime was long enough as recovery from the mastectomy then the augmentation would be so much longer than just an augmentation which only has you out for a few days.

At this point in time the Shaytards are on vacation in Salt Lake City (where plastic surgery would be so much cheaper than in LA).

August 10, 2011

Shay explains that he and MT need a little vacation and that the kids are with family. Also that the videos will be on hold/one-takers for the next few days so they can take some time to themselves.

August 11, 2011

One take video where MT is filming Shay working out, we never see her.

August 12, 2011

Shay says MT is napping, talks for a bit then puts in some old/found footage because they're still on "vacation" and relaxing.

August 13, 2011

The family is back together and at the airport headed to Idaho (? I lost track exactly but they end up in a hotel somewhere). We only get a brief glimpse of Colette and she's wearing an oversized men's t-shirt

August 14, 2011

We only get a glimpse of MT's body an a very quick shot of just her head. She also doesn't go in the pool.

August 15, 2011

We see more of MT, but she's always wearing baggy clothes and often covering her boobs. And although Colette doesn't wear tight clothes normally she does wear fitted stuff. Also everyone is in very summery clothes and she keeps the hoodie on. She again doesn't go in the pool.

August 16, 2011

Shay has all kids out of the house to play at 8:30am. We don't know for sure why but I'd imagine its to let MT rest cause that's not typical for them. MT is still wearing baggy shirts and it really looks like she has bigger boobs.

August 17, 2011

ST is carrying MT's purse. When Shay teases him about it he says "I'm holding this for her cause she has a hurt back" and Shay very very quickly pans away and calls the girls over. There's also a good body shot as Shay pans down when complementing her but its too hard to screen cap. 5:40ish

MT is sitting up in bed with a lot of support from pillows and blankets pulled up to her armpits and has advil and some sort of prescription meds on her bedside table that Shay calls "mommy's freaking valium drugs that she takes".

That's all I have time to look up but I have to say it was really fun to go back and watch some of the old ones and man RT was such a cutie.

What's the white thing it looks like a plaster ob her boob area it doesn't look like the lds garments to me

MunsterCheese
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by MunsterCheese »

bluetiger wrote: What's the white thing it looks like a plaster ob her boob area it doesn't look like the lds garments to me
in the picture with the stripped hoodie? she's wearing a ShayCarl shirt. The white is Shay's face on a black shirt.

an0n
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by an0n »

That photo but there's definitely something under the shirt cause it doesn't match the neck line of the tank top.

bluetiger
Talker
Talker

Post by bluetiger »

^^^^ yep that's what I was talking about it look like a plaster underneath her shaycarl shirt it's directly on her skin

Jinkx
Learner
Learner

Post by Jinkx »

Well spotted! You guys must be great at Where's Wally/Waldo! I was looking for ages trying to see what you meant about the bandage!

MunsterCheese
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by MunsterCheese »

an0n wrote:That photo but there's definitely something under the shirt cause it doesn't match the neck line of the tank top.
Oh! lol. Didn't even notice that.

It looks like a bandage or tape or something for sure.

mebelexi
Lurker
Lurker

Post by mebelexi »

an0n wrote:That photo but there's definitely something under the shirt cause it doesn't match the neck line of the tank top.
That definitely looks like a bandage.

horatio
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by horatio »

Didn't someone once post in the Shaytards thread that when C+S were on this 'vacation' they happened to mention the area or hotel they were in. The poster was from nearby and at the time thought it a strange place to go on holiday as it wasn't a particularly interesting area. However, during one of the later discussions about the boob job and phony vacation ('Colette Butler and the boob job and phony vacation'-great name for a trashy book) on the Shaytards thread, they looked up the hotel again and found out it was right next door to a cosmetic surgery place. Anyone remember this?? Can the original poster confirm with details?

Return to “The Butlers / The Shaytards”