Rover’s Makeover Dog Grooming - Marybeth Marr

Forum rules
Please keep in mind - No Homophobic or Racist Posts!
Gryhjytf5566
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0

Rover’s Makeover Dog Grooming - Marybeth Marr

Post by Gryhjytf5566 »

Hey all! Do any of you watch Marybeth and her daughter? I couldn’t find any forums on her to decided to start one. I get some weird vibes from her and was wondering what everyone’s thoughts were on her.

She asks her followers to buy tons of stuff on her Amazon wishlist; clothes, shoes, household items - even spa and massage gift cards for herself, but then the next day she’ll have an expensive new smart watch on that she bought herself.

Currently, she has brought her daughter to the Mayo Clinic (and asked her followers to pay for it), and they cannot figure out what’s wrong with the daughter who vomits and also has some behavioral issues. I get munchie vibes from her, especially if the Mayo isn’t finding anything that’s “wrong”. She has a pretty curt attitude in my opinion, constantly yelling at her 4 year old daughter and her followers who shower her with gifts. It’s a weird vibe.

Tucy
Stalker
Stalker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Rover’s Makeover Dog Grooming - Marybeth Marr

Post by Tucy »

Hi there, yes I have seen her and her daughter. THere is a thread here which someone started who thinks it is MSyndrome. I agree it is really hard to watch. I think she is just a little girl who is being shoeboxed into something she isn't. ANyway saw your post and thought you might be interesting in reviewing the thread in reddit.com. CHeers

miscellaneous
Lurker
Lurker

Re: Rover’s Makeover Dog Grooming - Marybeth Marr

Post by miscellaneous »

I know this post is old, but she still gives me bad vibes. I get the feeling she doesn’t sanitize well. She says she will, and remembers what tools are used, but mixes them with unused tools.

Return to “A-M”