Stephanie Harlowe

Atlastearwax
Lurker
Lurker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Stephanie Harlowe

Post by Atlastearwax »

You know apple blossom from that, maybe she does read here?

princessbubbl3gum
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by princessbubbl3gum »

Atlastearwax wrote:Can I just ask, are not the majority of America? Why is trump president?? Maybe I was wrong in thinking it’s democracy?

The UK think he’s a pure joke - and there are MANY about him, but perhaps the US think Boris Johnson is a complete idiot. But the majority of the uk support him otherwise he wouldn’t be prime minister! Conservative, labour, Lib Dem, BNP all have major followings too. It is what it is. There will always be other people who don’t believe in the things you do (rightly or wrongly)

You may believe that me getting up for work at 8:40 when I’ve got to be there for 9 is too late when I think it’s perfectly fine.

Someone my husband knows has just got a new car, plate ending in KKK. Can you believe thats actually legal though? I find it so offensive and wouldn’t be able to drive that car. The KKK are rising though and people are wanting to spread their word more than ever for some stupid reason. Least Steph isn’t in a white hood and lord wizard or something
This isn't a thread to educate you on world issues. Stop derailing omg

Sent from my SM-G986B using Tapatalk

princessbubbl3gum
Gossiper
Gossiper

princessbubbl3gum wrote:
Atlastearwax wrote:Can I just ask, are not the majority of America? Why is trump president?? Maybe I was wrong in thinking it’s democracy?

The UK think he’s a pure joke - and there are MANY about him, but perhaps the US think Boris Johnson is a complete idiot. But the majority of the uk support him otherwise he wouldn’t be prime minister! Conservative, labour, Lib Dem, BNP all have major followings too. It is what it is. There will always be other people who don’t believe in the things you do (rightly or wrongly)

You may believe that me getting up for work at 8:40 when I’ve got to be there for 9 is too late when I think it’s perfectly fine.

Someone my husband knows has just got a new car, plate ending in KKK. Can you believe thats actually legal though? I find it so offensive and wouldn’t be able to drive that car. The KKK are rising though and people are wanting to spread their word more than ever for some stupid reason. Least Steph isn’t in a white hood and lord wizard or something
This isn't a thread to educate you on world issues. Stop derailing omg

I also didn't mean to heart your post but idk how to fix it.

lavender labrys
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by lavender labrys »

Virelaia wrote:
Thu Dec 17, 2020 8:37 am
She did a coffee and crime time a few days ago and after talking about this woman’s tragic death spent 3 entire minutes talking about how she’s the only person who’s “pro speech” and willing to talk to people with opposing viewpoints and it’s like... you brand everyone who doesn’t agree with you 100% as a hater or troll so that’s a lie but also the rant itself was in such bad taste given the topic being discussed.
that was absolutely BONKERS, her tangent. i genuinely couldn't believe it. i actually asked my friend in the other room if they heard all she was saying and we laughed about how shameless she was. not only was it tasteless but it was so lacking of self-awareness and confirming all i have come to assume about her.

princessbubbl3gum
Gossiper
Gossiper

Josie888 wrote:
AppleBlossom wrote:
Thu Dec 17, 2020 5:43 pm
So she finally admitted to be a right winger—like it wasn’t obvious AF. “Libertarian,” my ass. She’s a Trump-voting, Clinton-hating Republican.
There are libertarians who didn't vote for Trump. I'm one of them.
She voted for trump in 2016 tho she bragged about it online.

inexhaustible
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by inexhaustible »

Oh this thread filled up real quick, huh. I decided to stop in and it has delivered as expected. This pandemic has really showed these YTers inflated egos. Stephanie Harlowe is the biggest hypocrite and poser on the planet. There's something so sinister about this bitch, I can't point my finger on it but it's in her face, in her eyes and expressions.

Humble yourself, stupid. Everyone can recite from the wikipedia and copy word for word from a documentary. (Ahem Natalie Wood, anyone?) Go back to Verizon where you'll actually be of use. You put the bare minimum of work into sitting there and half of the time it's just lashing out. I haven't watched her videos in over a year now because she was so nuts, I can't imagine how much worse she has gotten. Does she have a mental problem of some sort (NO SHADE I struggle with it myself) She's constantly wrong about history, too. She calls herself a history buff, etc. I wouldn't nitpick at these things if she wasn't so righteous and up her own ass.

AppleBlossom
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by AppleBlossom »

Atlastearwax wrote:
Thu Dec 17, 2020 11:49 pm
Can I just ask, are not the majority of America? Why is trump president?? Maybe I was wrong in thinking it’s democracy?

LOL No, the majority of Americans aren’t Republicans, let alone Trump supporters. Trump only won the presidency because of our undemocratic relic of antebellum days, the Electoral College. He won the EC by the slimmest of margins in a handful states in 2016. All those red states on the 2016 EV map made it look like he had more support than he actually did. Land and cows don’t vote; people do. No Republican presidential candidate has won the popular vote outright since George W. Bush in 2004.

doublebatch
Learner
Learner

Post by doublebatch »

I don't think she has ever made a video where she doesn't say "just my opinion, don't come for me" at least once.

soulseeker45
Learner
Learner

Post by soulseeker45 »

lavender labrys wrote:
Fri Dec 18, 2020 6:02 am
Virelaia wrote:
Thu Dec 17, 2020 8:37 am
She did a coffee and crime time a few days ago and after talking about this woman’s tragic death spent 3 entire minutes talking about how she’s the only person who’s “pro speech” and willing to talk to people with opposing viewpoints and it’s like... you brand everyone who doesn’t agree with you 100% as a hater or troll so that’s a lie but also the rant itself was in such bad taste given the topic being discussed.
that was absolutely BONKERS, her tangent. i genuinely couldn't believe it. i actually asked my friend in the other room if they heard all she was saying and we laughed about how shameless she was. not only was it tasteless but it was so lacking of self-awareness and confirming all i have come to assume about her.
It was SO tone deaf and oblivious. Like yes Stephanie (and many other white and upper middle class people I know), of course you think politics is just a conversational topic and you can "calmly discuss opposing opinions" and not get angry or """hateful""" because none of it affects you or your life and you don't give a shit. But yes it's definitely that you're level-headed and intellectual and everyone else is overly sensitive..... :roll:

inexhaustible
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by inexhaustible »

Her voice seems to have changed throughout the years. It's way mousier and annoying now. Why is she putting on a fake voice with a valley girl touch?

Dead morose
Learner
Learner

Post by Dead morose »

In her latest video on Aeryn Gillern case she touches couple of topics:
- Aeryn's background, moving to Europe
- Stephanie wants to visit Europe
- the disapearance
- police bad work
- prejudgement against homosexuals
- Aeryn's mother struggles to get information & get attention to the case
- Stephanie wishes to have the same bond with her son as Aeryn and his mother
- Aeryn's mother can't go to the place of disappearance because covid
- Stephie can't go to Europe, poor thing. Stupid corona!

The nerve. The tone deafness.

chelseaislamee
Lurker
Lurker

Post by chelseaislamee »

Holy facetune! Wtf was this mornings Instagram post? She’s pretty idk why she filters her pics so bad

soulseeker45
Learner
Learner

Post by soulseeker45 »

Does anyone know which case or disrespectful youtuber she was talking about in her most recent video on Amber Tuccaro? She implied that a (unnamed) victim's family member had asked a true crime youtuber to take down their video on said victim, and the youtuber hadn't. I did agree with Stephanie's speech about respecting victims' families.

ivanafendya
Learner
Learner

Post by ivanafendya »

have you checked her twitter? She loves to put people on blast on there.

soulseeker45
Learner
Learner

Post by soulseeker45 »

ivanafendya wrote:
Thu Jan 28, 2021 1:42 pm
have you checked her twitter? She loves to put people on blast on there.
Haha I think she's reeled that back a bit lately since she got too much backlash the last time

AppleBlossom
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by AppleBlossom »

She really stepped in it with that little rant. Now people are digging up her shitty tweets and discussIng her awful political views on r/BGC. Hoo boy! I hope she sees this and understands it’s not just YouTube unsubscribing people from her channel.

chelseaislamee
Lurker
Lurker

Post by chelseaislamee »

soulseeker45 wrote:
Thu Jan 28, 2021 4:18 am
Does anyone know which case or disrespectful youtuber she was talking about in her most recent video on Amber Tuccaro? She implied that a (unnamed) victim's family member had asked a true crime youtuber to take down their video on said victim, and the youtuber hadn't. I did agree with Stephanie's speech about respecting victims' families.
Was it maybe Amber Walter, I think I remember her covering that

DonkeyDonuts
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by DonkeyDonuts »

Anyone who has their own sincere face included in the episode thumbnail is going to be insufferable. Now I know.

BitchWitch
Informer
Informer

Post by BitchWitch »

I had to unsubscribe because her videos were too long winded and detailed. There were a few cases that she split into 2 videos and each were 2 hours long. That’s basically a miniseries and I don’t have 4 hours to devote to watching one case. I appreciate that she wants to be thorough but that’s ridiculous.
I remember watching a video a few months ago about the Salem Witch Trials. She spent tons of time talking in depth about the Puritan religion. While it was relevant to the video, I felt like I was back in my high school history class and started to fall asleep. I’m not necessarily bashing her videos but I watch YouTube to relax and her videos are just a little too long winded and detailed for my liking.

Aspen101xx
Learner
Learner

Post by Aspen101xx »

BitchWitch wrote:
Sun Jan 31, 2021 3:39 am
I had to unsubscribe because her videos were too long winded and detailed. There were a few cases that she split into 2 videos and each were 2 hours long. That’s basically a miniseries and I don’t have 4 hours to devote to watching one case. I appreciate that she wants to be thorough but that’s ridiculous.
I remember watching a video a few months ago about the Salem Witch Trials. She spent tons of time talking in depth about the Puritan religion. While it was relevant to the video, I felt like I was back in my high school history class and started to fall asleep. I’m not necessarily bashing her videos but I watch YouTube to relax and her videos are just a little too long winded and detailed for my liking.
I actually like how long and detailed the videos are. Sometimes she gets too cinematic with her language and I think it can take away from the severity of the case, or she rambles on about something stupid like her opinion on free speech, but the format of her videos are exactly how I'd like them to be. There's tons of other youtubers that make videos that are only half an hour, and I feel that you cannot explore all of the complexities of the case in such a short amount of time.

Return to “N-Z”