Mindy Minx

Forum rules
Please keep in mind - No Homophobic or Racist Posts!
Dinocatpaws
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0

Re: Mindy Minx

Post by Dinocatpaws »

She is now going to do IVF. The three IUI attempts did not work. I really feel sorry for Larry. You know he doesn't want to spend his retirement money and his later years taking out a loan for IVF.

Bobbij24
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Bobbij24 »

I agree! She seems way too immature to have a baby, and let’s face it, he’s too old! It’s not fair of her to force this on him.

Dinocatpaws
Learner
Learner

Post by Dinocatpaws »

You guys I just can't with her. She just had IVF (egg retrieval) she said it was pain score after 3 or 4.

While she was doing the 8 days of shots she was almost in tears. As someone who has had to do injections for most of their life they aren't that bad.

Poor Larry is going to take carry of a baby and Mindy.

OpeSorry
Stalker
Stalker

Post by OpeSorry »

I have been watching Mindy for 3 years...what initially drew me to her videos was the mundane- the grocery hauls, target hauls, rambling...it made for good background noise when I was working, or in the morning when I'm having my coffee. I'm also an HP nerd and liked that she did so many videos about it. I had to come here and vent, though, bc there are a lot of things that I realized just felt off-

The way they met- their "love story" sounds like the storyline of a Lifetime movie where the main character suddenly realizes she's been brainwashed. Older police officer meets 20 year old girl at the site of an accident, keeps her personal information, starts messaging her on the pretense of helping her with her insurance claim, and then slowly convinces her to...POSE FOR PICTURES? What the actual F. In a video she actually says she thought he was a creeper. And she admitted she was weirded out by and uncomfortable with the age gap in the beginning, which led to them breaking up. Soooo basically this man in a position of power groomed you back into the relationship that he essentially masterminded to begin with? How romantic.

She claimed in early videos that they have a "totally normal sex life," and now in her most recent "ask me anything, " she basically said they don't really have a sexual relationship...that she doesn't have a sex drive and Larry is ok with that. Now a lot more makes sense. The fact that they don't really have a sexual relationship makes me think she is still not completely comfortable with him. There are so many videos where they go in to hug and it's super f'ing awkward. The video where she's showing her pool exercises and they start slow dancing in the pool like they're at an 8th grade dance was so bizarre and scripted...

You can tell she originally wanted to be more like a Cherry Wallace channel, because all of her original videos are more HP focused, and she even copied Cherry's background, and now tries to do all these collabs with the HP Collector. I just get the vibe that she wishes her age gap relationship wasn't the reason she became famous. This comes through a lot in her videos with Kenneth... she's clearly ignoring Larry and he looks miserable. There have been so many times I've watched him loom in the background of videos and he just looks like the 3rd wheel friend who no one is talking to.

It's an extremely codependent relationship. She has said multiple times recently that she doesn't like going places by herself or without Larry which is just fricken weird to me. You can't be alone for a few hours? This combined with her more childish interests and limited education (come on...some of the words she mispronounces is just embarrassing), makes me think she is actually extremely immature and probably throws little fits everytime she doesn't get what she wants.

I feel terrible that she is pressuring Larry to go through all this so she can have a baby, even though he probably imagined his golden years as traveling the world and relaxing. Now the only trips he'll take will be focused around Harry Potter and his days will be filled with a screaming baby. What a nightmare.

Catinthehat2021
Wallflower
Wallflower
Been thanked: 0

Post by Catinthehat2021 »

Responding to OpeSorry, couldn’t agree with you more. Famous for what??? Cheap low class leeches is what they are. Every time you watch them is like watching a grandpa and granddaughter together. It’s pretty darn difficult to watch, now if this baby happens, it will be watching 3 little children. No adult supervision. We the YouTube watchers will be like the babysitters. They are immature and she’s annoying little brat.

Dinocatpaws
Learner
Learner

Post by Dinocatpaws »

Okay so apparently they couldn't do the IVF because the procedure was to painful?? I

Maxjimson
Stalker
Stalker

Post by Maxjimson »

Dinocatpaws wrote:
Mon Sep 27, 2021 8:41 pm
Okay so apparently they couldn't do the IVF because the procedure was to painful?? I
Sounds like the doctor that did the transfer is a hack. So many red flags around that place, I'm surprised they haven't switched to a different clinic.

Mischief

Post by Mischief »

Were they really that painful or is Mindy just being overly dramatic?
And so I cry sometimes when I'm lying in bed...Just to get it all out, what's in my head...And I, I am feeling a little peculiar...And so I wake in the morning and I step outside...And I take a deep breath and I get real high...And I scream from the top of my lungs..."What's going on?"...

beccajones
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by beccajones »

Mischief wrote:
Fri Oct 15, 2021 9:39 am
while it hurts for the first few seconds of it going in (i've done 3 rounds of ivf) she is 100% being dramatic as a problem with her womb would have been spotted months, even weeks prior to this

Dinocatpaws
Learner
Learner

Post by Dinocatpaws »

beccajones wrote:
Sun Oct 17, 2021 2:55 am
Mischief wrote:
Fri Oct 15, 2021 9:39 am
while it hurts for the first few seconds of it going in (i've done 3 rounds of ivf) she is 100% being dramatic as a problem with her womb would have been spotted months, even weeks prior to this

She just posted a video that she didn't pass her uterine lining check and the clinic has bumped her medicine.

beccajones
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by beccajones »

Dinocatpaws wrote:
Fri Nov 19, 2021 12:55 pm
beccajones wrote:
Sun Oct 17, 2021 2:55 am

She just posted a video that she didn't pass her uterine lining check and the clinic has bumped her medicine.
that clinic are 100% just seeing money signs and its not a clinic I would stay with

Dinocatpaws
Learner
Learner

Post by Dinocatpaws »

beccajones wrote:
Sun Nov 21, 2021 4:16 am
Dinocatpaws wrote:
Fri Nov 19, 2021 12:55 pm

that clinic are 100% just seeing money signs and its not a clinic I would stay with
Not sure why they haven't switched. They both seem so clueless

mainhai
Stalker
Stalker

Post by mainhai »

TheMasterQuest87 wrote:
Wed Jun 23, 2021 5:56 pm
I'm in an age-gap relationship so I've been watching this channel for a long time after stumbling across the Barcroft video. I genuinely like the "boring" at-home videos because it soothes my anxiety. I love that her entire life revolves around holiday decorations and taking baths. No snark, I think it's awesome and will probably watch her videos as long as she keeps making them. That being said, the charm started to wear off when they clearly weren't following Covid guidelines in 2020 and traveling without quarantining. I thought that was insensitive to anyone who might be dealing with an ill friend or family member. She could have easily left that off her channel and social media. Then the "woe is me" can't afford IVF stuff...that REALLY bothered me. If you want to pursue IVF that badly, you do WHATEVER IT TAKES. You sell a car. You stop traveling. You SACRIFICE. Infertility journeys take blood, sweat, and tears. This girl wants a take-home baby without any of the effort. I don't get it. If you didn't go to Target for a few months or sold all your DVDs--you could come up with some cash. The money is there just based on the possessions they surround themselves with and the trips they keep taking. I don't believe for a second that her parents are unwilling to help with money AT ALL. I can't figure out what the financial problems angle is for, to gain donations or money from viewers? Why keep harping on that? They are not destitute. It sounds like they've finally applied for a loan from their clinic. I don't think Mindy is a malicious person at all. I think she is naive and not very educated (again, no idea how to say that nicely?) and has no clue what she actually believes in. I have my popcorn ready for when she has to be awake day and night with a newborn since she falls apart so easily every time she has a period...girl, get ready to push a baby out of your area and then never sleep through the night again. She has NO CLUE what is going to hit her. Has she ever worked with or been around children? In one of her recent videos she didn't know what a bassinet was. Can you imagine. I can foresee that her Mom will be a great support system for her though. Sigh. I just don't know what to think.
Same thoughts

beccajones
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by beccajones »

guess were going to have two weeks of her talking about how shes feeling now shes had the transfer time to switch off

Dinocatpaws
Learner
Learner

Post by Dinocatpaws »

And... She is pregnant.

autumn_hearthwitch
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by autumn_hearthwitch »

Dinocatpaws wrote:
Tue Dec 14, 2021 1:32 pm
And... She is pregnant.
Anyone else got the impression her father wasn't happy about the announcement?

Sarah brown
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Sarah brown »

Dinocatpaws wrote:
Tue Dec 14, 2021 1:32 pm
And... She is pregnant.
[/quote hii quys I'm new here to this chat
I've also been dying to chat about mindy
On her Instagram and her YouTube accounts it's all postive common can't find any comments that disagree with her all they do is praise her
Was just talking to my husband about Larry and minx he said they probably just scammers
Has anybody seen how fat and obese her cats are

Sarah brown
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Sarah brown »

I used to watch mindy and Larry from the start
And quickly realized how manipulative and weird they are especially mindy
I have watched some age gap relo on youtube but never seen one as weird as this two
Don't have a problem with age gap
Something about this tow doesn't sit right with me
I find it so crazy how she claims to be so open yet she's not open at the same time
Her q&a and assumptions video is just literally the same thing on repeat
And did anybody else noticed the ( HOW DID WE MEET VIDEO) just doesn't add up to me
Her story is kinda all over the place she said she met Larry in her car accident then doesn't go on to explain all the details n then jumps to say Larry tried to get her and Bruce to talk
And the ex wife is never mentioned 🙄
I believe mindy and Larry had an affair so Larry left his wife and many that's why Bruce had a fall out with them
Something about mindy and Larry's relo is creepy and her mom and dad
Something dark going on that we don't know

Mischief

Post by Mischief »

Welcome to the forum!

Yea I have always thought their relationship was odd too and not because of the age gap. Feels like they are hiding how it all began and I agree Larry probably was having an affair with Mindy before he left his wife. I always felt bad for the wife because I am sure she was blindsided by it all and then Bruce seems to be very distanced from Mindy
And so I cry sometimes when I'm lying in bed...Just to get it all out, what's in my head...And I, I am feeling a little peculiar...And so I wake in the morning and I step outside...And I take a deep breath and I get real high...And I scream from the top of my lungs..."What's going on?"...

Sarah brown
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Sarah brown »

There's few more things I'd like to get outta my chest
1) Mindy always portrays herself as if she's a very positive and very matured person she also constantly talks about herself tryna convince the audience how open and real she is and definitely gives me narcissistic vibe
2) How her mom replied to a comment on how mindy doesn't swear on camera and her mom said she raised mindy right and bla bla bla and then wen u go to barcoft u hear mindys arrogant brother say how he thought he was gonna get a boat or someone outta Larry
Apparently her mom didn't raise both of them right lol
3) after all this sperm donor talks was out people including me asked if the roles were reversed would be ok Larry having a kid with another women and she goes it's a very personal question yet she says she's so open and talks about sperm donor her and Larry's sex life but she won't answer that question lol make it make sense
4) do yall remember wen she did a q&a and someone asked her a question would she do it the normal way to get pregnant and Larry asked her if she would do it with a friend and she gave this weird look and gave it a thought and she nervously laughed and said I don't think it would go well and she asked Larry how he felt about it and I get it the question was little much but she gives me the vibe that would to literally sleep with sumone to get pregnant
4) evertime she does a q&a sometimes its a 30 min long video and she answers maybe about 10 to 15 question and mostly just ramble she could have answered more questions in that 30 mins but all she does it ramble
5) she's a Trump supporter
6) i really hope one day somebody comes out and speaks and talks about them I wonder wat Larry's ex wife thinking about them
7) she so bossy and hardly let's Larry speak can't stand her
I know this is mean but l lowkey didn't want her to get pregnant she'd be using her kid for views and gifts and money
8) she called me cruel for calling out on how her cats were obese and she said her cats are healthy and they went to the vet ...she goes ...Luna is a bit overweight but she's went to the vet and is healthy we watching wat she eats now ... man the fact that u fed ur cats to be that fat is astounding and calling me cruel yea mindy ur cruel

9) remember wen she said how she didn't like her jobs
so now it makes sense wen she use the age gap to blow up on yotube and going on Dr freaking Phil show
For clout lol and barcroft she use that to get more attention
10) she says uses her age gap to help others
We want to help other people she acts like she's the mother and father for the age gap community girl shut up there's literally matured long term age gap people out there that are way smarter and matured then u and not shoving their relationship on social media for clout
And she has a big platform and never talks about any real thing that happens in the world only her Harry Potter bs
She's like a kid in a grown body
It's crazy how she has so many followers that buys her bs and it's crazy u never see any comment that disagree they all praise her she definitely takes her time to delete and block comments and I get it some people r nasty and say disgusting things but the rest are just saying their opinion like that one viewer that correct her about some political thing she and Larry was laughing and called that viewer a hater instead of educating themselves instead they call smart people like us haters
Just coz we ain't buying ur bs doesn't make us haters
We're not dumb mindy u can't fool us
Gives me Trump energy

Sorry for the long rent lol

Return to “A-M”