Foodie Beauty/The Chantal Show

Forum rules
Please keep in mind - No Homophobic or Racist Posts!
milkdud
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0

Re: Foodie Beauty/The Chantal Show

Post by milkdud »

'A YouTuber's Halloween-Themed Food Video About A Mass Suicide Is Causing A Debate Online':
https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/ta ... versy-true

badgal69
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Post by badgal69 »

peets is zeroing in on her ass in the latest dumpster dive video. i am convinced hes clapping those cheeks still

Ulala
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Ulala »

A long one but very well made and researched. She's such trash.

sleep84
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by sleep84 »

oh boy..
Pardon my typos, I have a rubbish keyboard. :P

Anise
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Anise »

Its crazy how she can fill a video with just her blabbing on and on but can't just admit or connect that her eating has caused this hysterectomy and a plethora of other medical conditions that are already present and evolving. She wants to just live in happy land and permit only good comments on her channel and keep ignoring the obvious. I doubt she'll make it to 40. saying she will keep mukbanging and eating whatever she wants, losing weight 'my way' what an obese egotistical delusional freak. good luck losing it your way its been working for ya :roll:

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

Is she fucking serious? She's convinced herself that she doesn't need to cut out fast food, so that means she drives to the states to get Sonic and Chik-Fil-A? I can't with this bitch anymore lmao

Kunty_Brewster
Learner
Learner

Post by Kunty_Brewster »

When she had to have that sugary drink from Dunkin Donuts after two fast food meals I knew she was biggest troll. She is obviously trying to out do all the other obese/liar women on YouTube. With BiBi gone and having to pay her own bills she’s going for broke.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

She pisses me off so much. Even more so than Amberlynn lmao

ChicagoFlavoredPetty
Talker
Talker

Post by ChicagoFlavoredPetty »

Kunty_Brewster wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 12:35 pm
When she had to have that sugary drink from Dunkin Donuts after two fast food meals I knew she was biggest troll. She is obviously trying to out do all the other obese/liar women on YouTube. With BiBi gone and having to pay her own bills she’s going for broke.
She's already back with Peets. That creepy weirdo worships the ground Chantal walks on for whatever reason.

Kunty_Brewster
Learner
Learner

Post by Kunty_Brewster »

<3
ChicagoFlavoredPetty wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 4:00 pm
Kunty_Brewster wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 12:35 pm
She's already back with Peets. That creepy weirdo worships the ground Chantal walks on for whatever reason.
Yeah Peetz adores her and people have been saying that forever but he might not be able to support her spending like BIBI did. I was disappointed our Poutine Queen didn’t glam up for the trip the way she does for Aziz the delivery guy. Crazy as she can act she fits with Peetz like it or not. But her future online dating saga would be fun compared to the rest of her content.

Post by Guest »

Most people travel to experience new things. Chantal drives 6 hrs round trip for new calories.

Anise
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Anise »

so what happened with Bibi? how did he finally make the decision to leave this flatulent morbidly obese pig? I know we only get her side of the story which is all teehee and bs to make her look good. Bibi probably got his papers and no longer needs to deal with this shit. I don't watch her videos so I'm asking if anyone knows the details of the breakup. And is she going to live now with her incel best friend?

Kunty_Brewster
Learner
Learner

Post by Kunty_Brewster »

According to Chantal it was mutual. She claimed she could tell he wasn’t happy and how distant he was so she brought it up and they decided to end it. She said he really wants kids and she can’t have them now so it’s over. She right off said she’d getting a place with Peetz (Incel) . They have been looking at places and she could barely walk to see the apt. I think all the stress caused her to now lash out at Charlie Gold publicly. By Monday she will be on a new plan and saying she’s above all the drama. Rinse and repeat. She’s also been going to male mukbangers channels and announcing she’s single and joking like she’s flirting with them. 2020 has not been boring with her. Oh ans Shanny For Christ is back in the mix.

Lydia Deetz
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Lydia Deetz »

LiddlePallid wrote:She pisses me off so much. Even more so than Amberlynn lmao
Same here, and that is saying A LOT!
Live people ignore the strange and unusual
I myself am strange and unusual

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

This is not what I ordered, these cheese sticks don't even look cooked. They charged me $10 for this bread. LET ME INHALE IT ALL ANYWAY!!!

WholesomeKatie
Learner
Learner

Post by WholesomeKatie »

Tbh, I think Chantal was trying to stir up some controversy to make some apartment money for her and Peetz, so she made that video about Charlie Gold and all the reaction channels fell for her trap.

ilikebigbooks
Learner
Learner

Post by ilikebigbooks »

WholesomeKatie wrote:
Mon Feb 24, 2020 2:19 pm
Tbh, I think Chantal was trying to stir up some controversy to make some apartment money for her and Peetz, so she made that video about Charlie Gold and all the reaction channels fell for her trap.
This! I really wish the reaction channels would just ignore her. Charlie gold has some valid points about chantal supporting that nasty fatty gold channel, but let her be. Chantal thrives on drama and food( lots and lots of food). She has no life so drama is all she has to keep things interesting. Ignoring her would kill her ego for sure.

Also i can not wait untill its moving in day. It is going to be a shit show of epic proportions. She has made nasty comments about peetz before, so i expect a lot more of that. She will huff and puff and complain about doing everything whilst eating everything she can get her hands on.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

She's not scared of the virus because "she can recover from it," guys! She does realize this attacks your lungs, right? The same bitch who huffs and puffs just from standing up or sitting down? Yeah, I'm sure you'll fair well if you get it you ignorant shit.

Chloe_Bean
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Chloe_Bean »

LiddlePallid wrote:
Tue Mar 17, 2020 11:34 am
She's not scared of the virus because "she can recover from it," guys! She does realize this attacks your lungs, right? The same bitch who huffs and puffs just from standing up or sitting down? Yeah, I'm sure you'll fair well if you get it you ignorant shit.
wow, she is nowhere near healthy, how delusional.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

The way she just sits there and lies is so annoying to me. Like you can see it on her face as she makes up stories. All she's been doing is going out to stores shopping, so because she was getting so many comments about it and about how she should stay the hell away from her grandmother, now all of a sudden it's "oh I wore a mask and then left it at her door" LOL bullshit!

Also, I'm so sick of her saying she's not going to eat on her channel anymore. This was what, the 6th time she's done it now? And then 2 days later she's eating on camera again. Make up your damn mind!

Return to “A-M”