emilynoel83 part 3

CheshireCat
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: emilynoel83 part 3

Post by CheshireCat »

I agree that its not a lack of effort with her hair, its just a lack of style. Although it could be a bit of both.

What I'm wondering, is what does this woman do all day?
She doesn't have a job, any kids, any high maintenance pets, any responsibilities.
All she has to do is film a video every day or two, and there's no way that could take up her entire day, especially when her videos are like 5 min long.

With all that time she could start working out, take up a hobby, get a part time job, do some volunteer work, ANYTHING. What the hell does she do?? Sleep in, play with her make up, film & edit a quick video, and then what? Maybe some chores but that couldn't take more than an hour or two, its only her and Tyler so there can't be too much laundry or dishes or anything. I honestly cannot think of anything! Think of all the things you could accomplish with her schedule and she seems to do nothing with it. Disappointing because she always struck me as smart and hardworking. I wonder how different her life would be if she never took up youtube, or at least quit her job over it.

razzledazzle
Informer
Informer

Post by razzledazzle »

CheshireCat wrote:I agree that its not a lack of effort with her hair, its just a lack of style. Although it could be a bit of both.

What I'm wondering, is what does this woman do all day?
She doesn't have a job, any kids, any high maintenance pets, any responsibilities.
All she has to do is film a video every day or two, and there's no way that could take up her entire day, especially when her videos are like 5 min long.

With all that time she could start working out, take up a hobby, get a part time job, do some volunteer work, ANYTHING. What the hell does she do?? Sleep in, play with her make up, film & edit a quick video, and then what? Maybe some chores but that couldn't take more than an hour or two, its only her and Tyler so there can't be too much laundry or dishes or anything. I honestly cannot think of anything! Think of all the things you could accomplish with her schedule and she seems to do nothing with it. Disappointing because she always struck me as smart and hardworking. I wonder how different her life would be if she never took up youtube, or at least quit her job over it.

thank you!! this is exactly what i am saying!! and also why i personally consider her to be lazy. as you mentioned, it is not as if she is a housewife with frail parents she has to tend to, kids, a huge house, charity organizations, a farm... nothing like that in the least. yes, she can do what she wants to with her time, but she seems to waste most of it being idle. i mentioned before, even if she was a makeup artist, that is a different way of spending your time with makeup than what she does, which is just apply it to her own self all day.

i think her life would be better if she hadn't taken up with youtube. i really do. i see it as a downfall of many, i just do. sometimes the quick dollar is not the best in the long run, for many reasons. also, she has no job security, obviously.

i have been off the past 2 days sick and i am itching to go back to work, actually. staying home is fun for a few days, a week maybe, 2, but then it gets old if you don't have anything productive to do. can you imagine just staring at yourself in the mirror all day and doing your own makeup? seems BORING and very dysfunctional if you ask me.

razzledazzle
Informer
Informer

Post by razzledazzle »

the other thing i will say is that i think she is wayyyyyyyy to young to have been burnt out by working. i would feel differently about her decision if she had been much older and had done a lot in her life but to be in your 20s and have worked in the work force for a few years???? seems really weak to me, in a way. i get her schedule was hard, but that is changeable. it was an easy excuse for her to get out of her job and be in her dysfunctional world. just my opinion.

diance
Learner
Learner

Post by diance »

I don't post in here very often but I live in the same area as her and her old station is my local news station. She's doing car commercials. I was just watching television and she was doing a voice over for a local car dealership.

Also, Tyler is in some commercials for a local law firm and they are SO painful to watch. He's so awkward and it seems so unnatural.

CheshireCat
Informer
Informer

Post by CheshireCat »

diance wrote:I don't post in here very often but I live in the same area as her and her old station is my local news station. She's doing car commercials. I was just watching television and she was doing a voice over for a local car dealership.

Also, Tyler is in some commercials for a local law firm and they are SO painful to watch. He's so awkward and it seems so unnatural.

WHAT!? :o
omg links! even if you have to film your TV, please please please! :love2: :love2:

diance
Learner
Learner

Post by diance »

This is just one of a few. I can't find Emily's commercials. I haven't caught it from the very beginning yet.

herpderp
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by herpderp »

^AHAHA I love how at 0:19 the camera focuses on the 70s wood panelling wall instead of Tyler. Even the wall has more personality :roll:

robin
Lurker
Lurker

Post by robin »

tyler's mouth is so tiny :c

Fat Shark
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Fat Shark »

diance wrote:

This is just one of a few. I can't find Emily's commercials. I haven't caught it from the very beginning yet.
:rofl: So, Tyler's an ambulance chaser? I find that disappointing. The other dude is better though. Maybe they can recruit him for Tyday Fridays or whatever they are calling it.
Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.

shermansown

Post by shermansown »

That was amazing. It was like a comedy sketch making fun of that type of commercial. The wood paneling! :shock: Also...what if Emily filmed it? ALSO, isn't it embarrassing for her to go from being a news anchor to doing car commercials?

anat4ever
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by anat4ever »

she wasn't just doing the news, she was doing the news and youtube. I know a lot of people don't think filming and editing videos is work, but from what GG youtubers say, even if it's not difficult, it's time consuming. And Emily was doing that after a full time job. I highly doubt she was burnt out, but why does she need to push herself to that point? She wasn't happy. And she left to do something that is a viable option to make money off of. As of now, I doubt she's sitting around doing "nothing" since she is still planning, filming and editing videos. The bbexpress channel has added to that too.
<broken record>The reason I think she needs "something else" to do is because what she's doing now isn't enough to keep herself creative and happy. IMO it's not lack of effort that's making the quality of BB go down, it's the lack of creativity which stems from her keeping her extrovert self away from ppl and not getting that stimulus. If she wasn't an extrovert, I don't think it'd be a problem.
Hmm, maybe she's trying to use her minions as a replacement for ppl/colleagues... and that's why she ignores her video idea list and caters to the stupid minions instead????

Fat Shark
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Fat Shark »

I don't know what she's doing most days since she doesn't even film daily. What is she doing on her non filming days? Car commercials? Is that what she's found to fill the time?

anat4ever
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by anat4ever »

Doesn't editing take a lot of time? She talks a lot and needs to pare it down lol. She might not film every day, but she does have vids prefilmed to edit. Speaking of her talking a lot, her bbexpress vids are all close to 5 mins now even when she's talking about 1 product. And they still don't convey that much info. Didn't she stick her last good point at the last second in her latest vid? Why didn't she bring it up earlier? Oh and she keeps annotating things she forgot to mention in the vid... doesn't she plan what to say?

Fat Shark
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Fat Shark »

I don't know. I've heard it doesn't take as long as people think, especially when you are a pro at it. I'm sure it doesn't take that long to edit a 5 minute video.

mustardmoon1
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by mustardmoon1 »

My son and a couple of his friends used to make videos. It didn't take them long at all to edit. She is an old pro at it. It's literally taking her a couple minutes.

I'm amused that Tyler is an ambulance chaser. He didn't strike me as the type. Oh well, I guess ya never know!! Does anyone even know the name of the car dealership Em is doing voice overs for? We might be able to find her ads that way...
Never refuse an invitation, never resist the unfamiliar, never fail to be polite, and never outstay your welcome. Just keep your mind open and suck in the experience. And if it hurts you, know what? It was probably worth it........Leonardo DiCaprio

anat4ever
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by anat4ever »

Idk... she talks a lot lol I can imagine her taking forever to cut it down while still making sense. And talking a lot means filming takes longer especially if she makes mistakes. It'll also take time to swatch and film her swatches... Maybe not all day, but I'm sure BB does take up a lot of her day.
Just realized that if she voices over tutorials and she (maybe) doesn't talk to herself while doing makeup, why does she have that urge to talk in her GRWM vids. I guess I already answered myself but still... it's annoying lol.

CheshireCat
Informer
Informer

Post by CheshireCat »

diance wrote:

LMAO the part where he looks at the mascot and stutters had me dying. He was so awkward that whole video, but its not like he had much of a chance with how low quality that video was. Why did it start filming sideways at the end lol

CheshireCat
Informer
Informer

Post by CheshireCat »

Even if videos do take a decent amount of time to edit, there's no way a 5 min video would consume an entire day, especially since she has been doing it for years. I think a 5 min video would take an hour max to edit. Maybe 2 hours.

anat4ever
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by anat4ever »

I'm not saying one 5 minute video would take an entire day. She usually has her BBexpress vids prefilmed so there would be more than 1. I can't tell how often she films her regular BB vids but she's usually working on at least one. Then add in the swatching, filming swatches, wipe off, start over, it takes up more time. I'm just saying even if some days of the week she's not doing much, she has to be doing something productive at least a few days a week to keep up her vids and blog. She posts roughly 7 videos a week and with breaks only when there's a holiday.
Ok, I'll stop. I talk too much lol.

CheshireCat
Informer
Informer

Post by CheshireCat »

Meh. I don't think sitting on your ass playing with make up is that hard or time consuming lol.

Return to “Emilynoel83”