kathleenlightsssss
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Re: EmilyNoel83AlexDrawersofHoardedMakeup Part 10

Post by kathleenlightsssss »

LMAOLondonLuvvie wrote:
Wed Apr 24, 2019 11:06 am

Now she's actually pregnant - not fat. Not sure she ever was,
:rofl: not fat? All I see is her potato head face on my screen since um, forever? SHE'S FAT!

CatsMeow
Debater
Debater

Post by CatsMeow »

kathleenlightsssss wrote:
LMAOLondonLuvvie wrote:
Wed Apr 24, 2019 11:06 am

Now she's actually pregnant - not fat. Not sure she ever was,
:rofl: not fat? All I see is her potato head face on my screen since um, forever? SHE'S FAT!
So now you're adding fat shaming onto wishing ill upon a fetus.
Yikes, my dude. Yikes.

justme111
Wanderer
Wanderer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by justme111 »

rva1 wrote:
Thu Apr 25, 2019 10:09 am
Aieeeeeee yaie yaie. Posts like that is why GG has a bad rep.

MOVING ON.............

How old is Emily?? I'm 31 and honestly I feel like she's over 40. I mean I know she isn't because I think I've read on here she's in her early 30's but every time I do watch one of her videos I'm so confused about her age. I know this is asked like once a month sorry, more of a rhetorical question. I'm watching her declutter video now. I REALLY wanted her to go through those rows and rows and rows of alex drawers...pulling her products out of ziplock bags??? Boring. I've made it 4 minutes and that's all I can handle. Another let down
She said in a recent video that she is 36.

WORDSALAD
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by WORDSALAD »

I'm a little younger than her (just turned 35) and I feel like she's got a good ten years on me lol. But, she has a grown up life (husband, house, kids etc. ) and I most definitely do NOT 😆 (On PURPOSE. But.... I dunno. ...something tells me that even if I did have a grown up life I'd still feel a good deal younger than her)
In my future dystopia your history of stanning one of these creatures will be put on your permanent record, so potential employers can judge accordingly on basis of intelligence.

fihe
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by fihe »

I have no children and don't want any but wishing for Emily to have a bad pregnancy is just unnecessary.

I actually like watching pregnancy vlogs for the most part, but I don't see Emily's as being very exciting. But then again, neither are her vlogs in general.

tryburch
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by tryburch »

I can't seem to forget a comment I read on a video where a woman who couldn't have a child even though she was still trying said she is unsubbing because Emily keeps talking about the pregnancy even though she knows she has viewers who have difficulty with it. Emily did it on the second baby and now did it with this 3rd one in the trimester video. Emily admits she knows some people have to try multiple times but she gets pregnant easy and she loves being pregnant. She stays in this mid west bubble and needs to wake up! Enough baby talk, make a second channel and put vlogs and trimester videos there. Keep the main channel about beauty. It is insensitive to keep bringing up your pregnancy to viewers we are not your friend just keep it off the channel, she was almost crying as she didn't hear a heartbeat at first. That video was tough to watch as I thought that Emily would fall apart if something happened to this baby as she doesn't have seemed to experience anything tragic or beyond what her upbringing and home life is which I feel is like a 1950's black and white movie. I want her to also say the names of her family members we are not to keep up with all of these STUPID NICKNAMES! Speaking which, what the heck is hers?

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

I wish Emily would stick to beauty on her beauty channel. It is a BEAUTY CHANNEL.

She has announced her pregnancy. Now she has a Vlog channel. Put her pregnancy vlogs there. I think that would
work out the best for everyone. Both Emily and her subscribers. She can talk pregnancy to her hearts content like
we are her friends because she doesn’t have any. She can describe each and every detail.

Then the people who are not interested in others pregnancy details don’t have to hear it. For goodness sake, this is
her third one. A person would think that she is the only person to birth a child.

Beauty on the beauty channel please.

LMAOLondonLuvvie
Talker
Talker

Post by LMAOLondonLuvvie »

Got to agree - thought that was the point of a vlog channel - especially if you already have one up on YouTube. Even her specific vlog videos, which I guess you could choose to skip, will obviously have some baby/family content, so fair enough. But peppering baby stuff in what's billed as a makeup vid is not ideal. I realise it's major for her at the mo, but probably not for others in the same way and even a bit insensitive. Recounting your skin's very specific and personal pregnancy changes is unlikely to be useful to anyone else either tbh so no marks on the PSA front.
Maybe this partly accounts for the discrepancy between her sub count and actual views? She gets most views for rounding up/ranking palettes and reviewing NEW items.
(And I stress new because while it was nice to see her using Juvias products the other day, couldn't help but feel she was soooo a day late and a dollar short.) :?

little_kid_lover
Learner
Learner

Post by little_kid_lover »

Emily has a cold again, what a surprise...

onionface
Informer
Informer

Post by onionface »

Emily has a cold again, what a surprise...
Isn't this the third cold she's had this year? Jeez, her body is screaming for nutrition. I suffer from multiple illnesses, including asthma and sinus issues and I only get sick about once, maybe twice a year. Several colds a year is not normal.

anat4ever
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by anat4ever »

tryburch wrote:
Fri Apr 26, 2019 12:37 pm
I want her to also say the names of her family members we are not to keep up with all of these STUPID NICKNAMES! Speaking which, what the heck is hers?
Chief. It goes along with Bub from some show or movie they watched.
I find it weird that she'll actually say Belle, but almost never Eve...

I liked today's video idea, but I'm so sick of her GRWM videos.

robynleigh333
Learner
Learner

Post by robynleigh333 »

gee, she is sick again. that is a shocker. look, I am a 41 disabled veteran who is on a shit ton of meds for my mental and physical health and I have not had the flu in over a decade, I cant remember the last time I had cold symptoms. Any time I am "sick" it is for mental health reasons due to depression and ptsd. BUT I eat tons of fruit and veggies, I make sure to work out when I can and I havent had fast food in years. SHe shoves her face with garbage and I am this close to unsubscribing to her...if she does one more stupid pregnancy video I am out.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

I am not going to look at her channel today then. Hasn’t she learned about proper eating?
If you know better but don’t do it and you are pregnant then you’re stupid. I know with
young children you get sick a lot so do the best you can to guard against being sick. Don’t
want to hear or see it.

LMAOLondonLuvvie
Talker
Talker

Post by LMAOLondonLuvvie »

Yeah I thought the same. Another cold? Feel like I've heard her blocked up and sniffling more than not! In the UK you get a flu jab when pregnant (can't remember what stage) but if that's available where she lives she might wanna consider it.

I thought the vid was meh. Ok fine revisiting her collection, but the things she chose looked like everything she usually wears anyway. If everything is applied the same way in similar tones - won't that always be the case? I laughed with that palette as I feel like it was universally deemed pretty crap and have seen numerous people declutter it. Reckon she put it right back in her collection (did she say? I zoned out...) despite even her saying it was basic AF.

Maybe she could try recreating looks/colours her subbies suggest? A green or blue cut crease say - just to extend her comfort zone? Maybe she doesn't enjoy looking different which I think is the No.1 thing I ENJOY about my makeup - creating different looks, styles, using different colours... She apparently isn't into that.
(Her 'copying' Carrie Underwood's Grammy night makeup for the pre k drop off or for cruising round Wal-Mart doesn't count either... :roll: :P )

tryburch
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by tryburch »

anat4ever wrote:
Sat Apr 27, 2019 2:11 pm
tryburch wrote:
I want her to also say the names of her family members we are not to keep up with all of these STUPID NICKNAMES! Speaking which, what the heck is hers?

Emily's nickname is Chief :rofl: Not surprised she has to be in control. I notice that as well, I forgot what the youngest name was as she will say Belle but then says bitty and nook? I don't remember. There is a pub too. She calls her parents mom and dad what a shocker!

anat4ever
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by anat4ever »

tryburch wrote:
Mon Apr 29, 2019 9:35 am
anat4ever wrote:
tryburch wrote:

Emily's nickname is Chief :rofl: Not surprised she has to be in control. I notice that as well, I forgot what the youngest name was as she will say Belle but then says bitty and nook? I don't remember. There is a pub too. She calls her parents mom and dad what a shocker!
Yeah, she calls her older sister Pup :? I think her sister calls her Poof? I guess we can blame her sister for this nickname nonsense going back decades.

Mrsblondback
Learner
Learner

Post by Mrsblondback »

tryburch wrote:
anat4ever wrote:
tryburch wrote:

I died laughing when I read "Pub".....Pup + Bub. She calls her cat Baker (the cat's name is Cupcake). I love Emily, but the nicknames are hilariously over the top!

Kcat89
Informer
Informer

Post by Kcat89 »

While I get that it's frustrating to see her with a 'perfect' life, how exactly is that her fault?? I mean, her parents were able to have good jobs and send her to school, she graduated and got a job that many people wouldn't do (overnight shift sucks, even for morning people), she created a successful YT channel so she was able to leave that job if she wanted, she found a guy who loves her and also happens to be successful at his job, and she happened to have easy pregnancies. I just think these are things we would wish our friends and family to have, and it seems weird to criticize her for having a healthy uterus. And at least she's not one of those beauty guru moms who's always saying she's soooo busy staying home and can't find time to film and is getting ready at 3 in the afternoon, and then brings her kid into every video.

And I'm not saying this to rave about her, but to me she doesn't seem way out of touch with reality, just really vanilla.

The bloody nose in the vlog tho, and Eve's crusty little face, and all the sneezing and coughing I could definitely live without though, that's just kinda gross. And it belongs on the vlog channel!!! Did she forget that it's sitting there just for videos like that and pregnancy info!?

Poptart80
Debater
Debater

Post by Poptart80 »

Did her vlog channel get demonitized and that’s why we’re “blessed” with the nonsense every Monday? I truly don’t understand why she has a vlog channel at all if she’s just going to clutter her beauty channel with her boring antics.

whydoicare67
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by whydoicare67 »

Mrsblondback wrote:
Mon Apr 29, 2019 12:57 pm
tryburch wrote:
anat4ever wrote:
tryburch wrote:

I died laughing when I read "Pub".....Pup + Bub. She calls her cat Baker (the cat's name is Cupcake). I love Emily, but the nicknames are hilariously over the top!
OMG I literally thought she had two cats- one named Cupcake and one named Baker! :rofl: I'm not a cat person, which is probably why I didn't notice "they" looked exactly the same. My dog's name is Cassie, and when I call her Kissie, she looks at me like I'm a crazy person. She won't come when I call her that, even though they sound almost the same. I don't think animals understand having nicknames.

Return to “Emilynoel83”