Emilynoel83missingteethPart8

sonnyelizabeth
Lurker
Lurker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Emilynoel83missingteethPart8

Post by sonnyelizabeth »

Does she really have to put her face in every thumbnail? It's so goddamn irritating.

TrangPak
Informer
Informer

Post by TrangPak »

Espescially when she tries to force her smile and it ends up looking like a grimace....her smile looks so insincere.

ValWinchester1990
Informer
Informer

Post by ValWinchester1990 »

mustardmoon1 wrote:
BusyBee wrote:Elf makeup, berry tones, and her obsession with Benefit's Erase Paste. I don't think she will ever go away from these.
You nailed it!! And on the luxury topic- has anyone noticed that on the rare occasion that Emily has had any luxury, we see it one time for her to review it and then it's never seen again. It is never shown in any tutorials or just listed as her wearing it under any other type of video. It's almost as if she has something against it. Very strange. I'd love to ask her about it on Twitter, but she'd probably block me.
Yeah, what about that By Terry powder that she claimed to love so much? We've seen her use it maybe twice? What ever happened to that?

I tweeted her about maybe starting a decluttering series. Wasn't mean or anything, I'd actually genuinely love to see that from her. I'd be curious to see how much she actually holds on to (which I have a feeling she'd hold onto most of it and claim that it's for "review or dupe purposes.") Also, it'd probably be like 5 hours per video cause we know homegirl likes to ramble. :D

Avalicious
Talker
Talker

Post by Avalicious »

She has been so defensive lately. Yesterday it as about dupes, today she brought up sheerness. Will horrendous false lashes be next?

minderella03
Learner
Learner

Post by minderella03 »

Is she sponsored by ELF now? I swear I've seen her pushing that stuff in a lot of her videos lately. I've never had good luck with ELF products, so her pushing them is a turn off for me.

Beautybasher
Informer
Informer

Post by Beautybasher »

Natasha Denona makeup again...nooooooooo just fucking no
You "bake" a cake...not your face.

Post by Guest »

I really don't understand how she manages to get the same boring eye look in every single turorial she makes, be it from a $1 elf quad or a $50-or-more eyeshadow palette. Even when she uses different colors, it all ends up looking the same....I don't get it

LucyNyuu
Talker
Talker

Post by LucyNyuu »

So let me get this straight, she buys a lip palette that bluntly states that the products are tints, and is still griping about the fact that they are sheer? In what world does the word "tint" mean "full opacity"? I swear to god, her toddler probably has better reading comprehension than she does. How utterly stupid.

fishnchips92
Lurker
Lurker

Post by fishnchips92 »

Hello long time lurker here :) I've posted on her thread before but I had to say this.. I don't know how she thinks that her tips are useful?!?! I don't understand how people actually learn from her. Can they see how horrible is her under eye makeup?? Why would anyone listen and take advice from her..

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

All right ladies and gents: Did you see that Emily snapped all 4 of the brand new KVD palettes. Everybody's been snapping them as PR. Did she buy them or get them as PR? Let's see if she uses them in tutorials. I want to see the looks she does with them. I'm also going to compare and contrast her looks to other ladies looks with the same 4 palettes.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

LucyNyuu wrote:So let me get this straight, she buys a lip palette that bluntly states that the products are tints, and is still griping about the fact that they are sheer? In what world does the word "tint" mean "full opacity"? I swear to god, her toddler probably has better reading comprehension than she does. How utterly stupid.
That's hilarious. I can't believe that Emily would say that on a video. Her reading comprehension must have gone way down after Belle. I don't watch many of her videos anymore due to lack of decent content. I do watch her snaps to see if I want to watch a video. The answer is usually no.

tryburch
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by tryburch »

tar wrote:All right ladies and gents: Did you see that Emily snapped all 4 of the brand new KVD palettes. Everybody's been snapping them as PR. Did she buy them or get them as PR? Let's see if she uses them in tutorials. I want to see the looks she does with them. I'm also going to compare and contrast her looks to other ladies looks with the same 4 palettes.
PR Emily will never spend her money on KVD. I was excited she got them but then said she will not do a review or tutorial with them. Sad that I associate her name like that now

tryburch
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by tryburch »

tar wrote:All right ladies and gents: Did you see that Emily snapped all 4 of the brand new KVD palettes. Everybody's been snapping them as PR. Did she buy them or get them as PR? Let's see if she uses them in tutorials. I want to see the looks she does with them. I'm also going to compare and contrast her looks to other ladies looks with the same 4 palettes.
PR Emily will never spend her money on KVD. I was excited she got them but then said she will not do a review or tutorial with them. Sad that I associate her name like that now

Neia13
Informer
Informer

Post by Neia13 »

I used to watch her for her very thorough, honest reviews. Now she only reviews crap, I don't give a flying f*ck about ELF or natasha denona! :roll: Haven't watched her latest videos so I guess it's time to unsubscribe, it's just sad to see her try... she should go through a huuuge change, throw out all her wardrobe and all her 1$ makeup!! Until then, I'll move on to some more talented makeup artists and reviewers :tu:

bits
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Emilynoel83missingteethPart8

Post by bits »

Last edited by bits on Sat Apr 09, 2016 7:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
@zoella shove ya gingerbread cutter up ya arse xoxo

bits
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by bits »

Holy shit her skin looks extra awful in her shea moisture video. I guess that's what happens when the only item in your skincare routine is Walmart face wipes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
@zoella shove ya gingerbread cutter up ya arse xoxo

fishnchips92
Lurker
Lurker

Post by fishnchips92 »

Her foundation was way off in her shea moisture video. She admits it but she never uses a foundation that matches her..

Mrs. Realistic
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Mrs. Realistic »

I think it's at the 9:43 mark- where she does a close up shot of her Shea Moisture eyeshadow look and it shows just how wonderful her foundation is. Her makeup looks really bad. It looks horrible and sunk in into her pores and like its cakey and separating at the same time above her lip, her nose and cheeks. Also, yet ANOTHER light shade inner corner, dark color outer corner and pink "around the border" eye look. WTF, how does Emily not get burnt out of the same thing day-after-day?

anat4ever
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by anat4ever »

^Actually all the crappiness with her face makeup isn't necessarily the foundation (though it might be making it worse). She loves using 50 different concealers and powder products all over her cakeface. The upper lip part is definitely a frosty highlight on her cupid's bow combined with the weird shadow she always has around her entire mouth.
She actually thinks blending the foundation made it match her skin more while saying it's high coverage? That makes no sense. Just realized I haven't heard her mention her medium skintone in a long time. Of course, it doesn't mean much when her foundation is still tan.

sonnyelizabeth
Lurker
Lurker

Post by sonnyelizabeth »

HOW did she go through the effort of putting this together and not stop and realize how bad it looks?! :rofl:

Also, that first image really shows how bad her skin is. Please get into a good skincare routine Em. A chemical peel would do wonders.

Return to “Emilynoel83”