Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Emilynoel83shadesofberry part 7

Post by Burberry »

puppymomma4 wrote:
miriamscully119 wrote:
puppymomma4 wrote:I think she's knocked up again.
Dear god, no. Please no. What makes you say that, though? I could see her and Tyler being the type to want another kid shortly after their first so they can be omg best friends!!!11oeno!!!one!!
I think her face looks really full again, and her melasma appears to be coming back..although she does have dark freckling across her face in general right now. I think at certain angles it was more noticeable on the cheekbone than in other areas. I predict a video for Belle's 1st birthday that also announces a new sibling for the little tot.
I seriously can't take another Emily pregnancy!!! I've heard enough about her melasma and nipples to last a lifetime.

kathleenlightsssss
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by kathleenlightsssss »

Burberry wrote:
I seriously can't take another Emily pregnancy!!! I've heard enough about her melasma and nipples to last a lifetime.
She's talked about her nipples? On air? :o

BTW- after reading your post- I saw your profile pic... and the combination made me 'LOL' :rofl: :tu: like the expression on the person's face has had enough of Emily's melasma and nipples too!! HAHHA!

puppymomma4

Post by puppymomma4 »

kathleenlightsssss wrote:
Burberry wrote:

BTW- after reading your post- I saw your profile pic... and the combination made me 'LOL' :rofl: :tu: like the expression on the person's face has had enough of Emily's melasma and nipples too!! HAHHA!
There is nothing she holds back regarding her body during/after baby.

She has referenced sore/cracked/bleeding nipples during breastfeeding, 1st degree laceration from vaginal delivery, melasma (relentlessly)- as if her skin was decent before...?

Truly, she is so totally self absorbed and narcissistic that she thinks the viewing public craves this level of detail from her. Jesus, she's the ULTIMATE baby of the family/accident-mistake baby stereotype.

kathleenlightsssss
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

puppymomma4 wrote:
Burberry wrote:

There is nothing she holds back regarding her body during/after baby.

She has referenced sore/cracked/bleeding nipples during breastfeeding, 1st degree laceration from vaginal delivery, melasma (relentlessly)- as if her skin was decent before...?

Truly, she is so totally self absorbed and narcissistic that she thinks the viewing public craves this level of detail from her. Jesus, she's the ULTIMATE baby of the family/accident-mistake baby stereotype.
I only just found her maybe 2-3 months ago and actively started watching. So I guess I MISSED the gross stuff. ;)

TheDeceptiveBeauty
Talker
Talker

Post by TheDeceptiveBeauty »

I recently googled Emily and found her sister 'Poof's' blog. http://alizarine.typepad.com/weblog/misc-art/page/5/ I found this post particularly amusing - yet I am not quite sure why.

Pup's name for her sister is 'Poof' which I found hilarious. Here in Australia, a poof can be something you rest your feet on or a slang term for a homosexual. ROFL.

In Poof's post I was struck by the length and detail of it. It seems Pup can talk all day to a camera and Poof can type all day at a keyboard. Either way, they both share a keen love of talking about themselves and their lot - in such colossal detail.

I must say, I am curious to find out if she is pregnant with a second child. The thought of Emily and Tyler having sex is sufficient contraception for me!

puppymomma4

Post by puppymomma4 »

18:05 for tear talk

A whole bunch of bullshit only she, her mom, sister and husband would maybe care about....But the princess baby of the family has to share it with everyone!

Enjoy, and try not to vomit.

kathleenlightsssss
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

puppymomma4 wrote:

18:05 for tear talk

A whole bunch of bullshit only she, her mom, sister and husband would maybe care about....But the princess baby of the family has to share it with everyone!

Enjoy, and try not to vomit.
I'll try... before I have my dinner. :tu:

I think YouTube is great for venting/sharing/raving but not for TMI's. Just my humble opinion. :)

Neia13
Informer
Informer

Post by Neia13 »

Uhg, her new haul... She bought another palette, similar to all the ones she already owns, with brown and berry colours. So it's no surprise that her makeup looks the same! The lips were bothering me a lot, you can see the crack in the middle of her bottom lip, I can't stop looking. She should try a lipliner next time! :roll: Also those nails, honestly, for someone who calls herself a beauty guru those nails are a mess!
And those "bandana type things" and bows... looks like a 50 year old trying to look young. Those are not a good look for her, especially with that hairdo and makeup. This woman just can't bring anything new to youtube.

truebooty
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by truebooty »

Yeah there was a while there when I'd be 15 to 30 seconds into a makeup review and she'd start talking about "when Belle was nursing this morning". I was like, "AUGGHH come ON." It happened every consecutive video for so long that I just completely stopped watching.

I feel like you have to be a little weird to be happy for someone when they talk about breastfeeding. Like ok I get it, it's natural and it's pervy to sexualize boobs. Whatever. But for anyone who isn't a best girlfriend or close family member like...why would a random subscriber get the warm fuzzies over the image of Emily breastfeeding? It's strange. Right? Why bring it up?

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

BabyJane
Talker
Talker

Post by BabyJane »

Her cracked up lips in her haul video were so disgusting, it made no sense that she was raving about the product. The way it looked on her made me never want to try it.

fihe
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by fihe »

If Emily wants to talk about breastfeeding, why not leave that to a mommy channel, or at least her vlog channel?

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

kathleenlightsssss
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

fihe wrote:If Emily wants to talk about breastfeeding, why not leave that to a mommy channel, or at least her vlog channel?

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk
Yessss! Because then those of us that don't want to watch "Mommy Videos" won't have to! :tu:

Post by Guest »

^ No, we wouldn't watch "Mommy videos"....but we would still have to put up with seeing and hearing about Belle in her beauty videos....because she can't go a single video without mentioning Belle, as if she thought we would forget that she had a baby

Oh, and i've said this before. Mute...your...goddamn...phone... before you start filming! And if your hubbie enters the room whilst you are filming, there is this thing called editing. You might not have heard about it, but do it! You already give him way too much time on camera with those pointless "Tyday Fridays" reviews you force him to do

kathleenlightsssss
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

The Ty-Day thing does seem lame... ^

Post by Guest »

kathleenlightsssss wrote:The Ty-Day thing does seem lame... ^
Yeah, he just reviews completely random things that doesn't need to be reviewed...body washes, Oreo's, air fresheners, belts...

tryburch
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Emilynoel83shadesofberry part 7

Post by tryburch »

I said the same as I watched she could have passed on Nyx palette she has all of those shades and the Cover Girl Smoochies tub was out beginning of summer I am surprised she didn't notice them in June. The dark lips..Every time she wears them I think of the viewer who made the comment that said she sporting a "chola" vibe and now that's all I can think of

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kathleenlightsssss
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

MakeUpStuff wrote:
Yeah, he just reviews completely random things that doesn't need to be reviewed...body washes, Oreo's, air fresheners, belts...
I feel those videos are boring (though I never watch them) just from the image and title, I don't click... don't they hurt her channel (less views?) Why does she do it. Why does HE do it? :rofl:

puppymomma4

Post by puppymomma4 »

MakeUpStuff wrote:
I feel those videos are boring (though I never watch them) just from the image and title, I don't click... don't they hurt her channel (less views?) Why does she do it. Why does HE do it? :rofl:
$$$ It all adds up, folks. There is NOTHING these two wouldn't do to keep the bar at Carterville Manor stocked.

kathleenlightsssss
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

But they're so boring to watch. Who is paying them? :o ^

Avalicious
Talker
Talker

Post by Avalicious »

Maybe we will get a review of that rotisserie chicken Tyler was supposed to pick up for dinner after a long day at a real job. I'm sorry, but if you are a housewife it is really pathetic if all you can manage is crock pot cuisine on special occasions and store-bought rotisserie chicken that you make your husband pick up.

OT: I have hooded eyes, so as an experiment I tried to lift my brows up like she does and pull my mouth down as if I had huge gums to cover. I honestly don't know how she can hold that face for so long. The joker blush face is nearly painful. Has anyone else tried this for shits and giggles?

Return to “Emilynoel83”