Emilynoel83 Part 6!!

KittyKax
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Emilynoel83 Part 6!!

Post by KittyKax »

Maybe she can join a mommy's group or something? That way she can go out every now and then to hang out with other people and Belle would get interaction with other children on top of it.

puppymomma4

Post by puppymomma4 »

Today's vid: shopping her massive, rotten hoard in that dreadful headband. It only serves to make that potato head more potato-ey. Burn it, Em. Burn it.

beached_up
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Post by beached_up »

puppymomma4 wrote:Today's vid: shopping her massive, rotten hoard in that dreadful headband. It only serves to make that potato head more potato-ey. Burn it, Em. Burn it.
This had me :rofl:

ValWinchester1990
Informer
Informer

Post by ValWinchester1990 »

Her fucking "Tyday" review today....is on a hose. A. Hose. I'm honestly speechless. This is definitely a new low.....and that "opening Belle" makes me wanna throw my computer out the window. And yet...I can't bring myself to unsub. Maybe it's cause she's the first ever beauty youtuber I started following...Idk

mychelle+
Informer
Informer

Post by mychelle+ »

ValWinchester1990 wrote:Her fucking "Tyday" review today....is on a hose. A. Hose. I'm honestly speechless. This is definitely a new low.....and that "opening Belle" makes me wanna throw my computer out the window. And yet...I can't bring myself to unsub. Maybe it's cause she's the first ever beauty youtuber I started following...Idk
I KNOW. It's all just random shit. I'm embarrassed for her.

Joni_M
Informer
Informer

Post by Joni_M »

mychelle+ wrote:
ValWinchester1990 wrote:Her fucking "Tyday" review today....is on a hose. A. Hose. I'm honestly speechless. This is definitely a new low.....and that "opening Belle" makes me wanna throw my computer out the window. And yet...I can't bring myself to unsub. Maybe it's cause she's the first ever beauty youtuber I started following...Idk
I KNOW. It's all just random shit. I'm embarrassed for her.
But the TyDay Fridays were always just random stuff, just an opportunity for him to be on camera, maybe give Emily a break, and let her viewers get to know her family more, right? I fast forwarded through the hose review but I did notice they have a very nice, spacious backyard and a pool. So they're doing well for themselves. And although I'm not one to go ga-ga over every baby I see, I think Belle is such a cute little chunkette, I can't help it...

anat4ever
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by anat4ever »

I think reviewing random stuff works for attracting viewers that are just browsing for reviews (as opposed to looking for a youtuber to subscribe to). But adding in all the random extras (Belle, Cupcake, Em commentary, joke) are clearly for her minions and that completely clashes with the fact that half the stuff he reviews aren't gonna matter to the minions. Then again, the minions don't care...
I think as a baby Belle looks cute. As a girl... she looks like a boy lol. She's cuter than baby Emily though, for sure.

it really is a mystery as to why Emily won't do more things outside the house. You could tell she loved meeting new people as an anchor/reporter so it's not like she has social anxiety. She's also had small hosting gigs for events and done lecture type stuff. I think most if not all of those were on a volunteer basis. She's not lazy considering how she was able to do youtube and the news for years. She isn't against physical activity since she was a cheerleader for 10 yrs or so. Not to mention she's an extrovert :dunno:

Youtubeallday
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Youtubeallday »

I can't believe she's the same age as Nicole Guerriero. What.

Also - comparing her collection to that of others doesn't make hers any smaller. This woman has every palette that wet n wild ever came up with.

I can say that watching her, Dulce, Tarababy is different. Emily is the only one out of them all who seems like she has a boarding issue. It is also exacerbated by the fact that she is stagnant and going NOWHERE with her make up looks and channel. At least the other girls try and do more out there and variated looks - perhaps that's why it feels as though their hoarding is more justified than poor old fashioned Emily's.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

katelynbby
Learner
Learner

Post by katelynbby »

"shop my stash" Isn't that what she does for EVERY video????

While I hate the headband (even if it wasn't too young for her, I just find the trend itself outdated and tacky), I did like her makeup. A very genuine gold with no warm/rust color in the crease to ruin it.

Frito Pie
Informer
Informer

Post by Frito Pie »

I started to watch her "shop my stash" video, but the images in her intro seemed to suggest that Belle would be featured at some point, sitting in her mama's lap with her kinda large head bobbing in and out of frame. That plus the malpositioned headband on Emily's own head just made me go NOPE.

mustardmoon1
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by mustardmoon1 »

Frito Pie wrote:I started to watch her "shop my stash" video, but the images in her intro seemed to suggest that Belle would be featured at some point, sitting in her mama's lap with her kinda large head bobbing in and out of frame. That plus the malpositioned headband on Emily's own head just made me go NOPE.
OMG, Belle's head is HUGE!! I showed yesterday's video to my husband and he agreed that Belle was one of the ugliest babies he'd ever seen. Of course, that doesn't mean anything. Some really pretty babies grow up to be ugly adults. So, I hope maybe poor Belle will improve with age. There is no doubt that she will be going to school with a full face of makeup by the time she is 12. Anyhow, about her having Belle on her lap- that is not the first time she has done that. Can she not wait till the child is down for a nap to film a video? Of course she can. She doesn't want to. She wants to see the comments section full of comments about Belle because apparently "we" are her only friends.
Never refuse an invitation, never resist the unfamiliar, never fail to be polite, and never outstay your welcome. Just keep your mind open and suck in the experience. And if it hurts you, know what? It was probably worth it........Leonardo DiCaprio

puppymomma4

Post by puppymomma4 »

Just wait for everyone to dogpile on you, Mustard!!!! You're not fawning over Belle, as is required here!!!!! Btw, ita w/your husband.

xxxxxxxxxx
Learner
Learner

Emilynoel83 Part 6!!

Post by xxxxxxxxxx »

Belle kind of looks like a monkey. Anyone else see it?

mustardmoon1
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by mustardmoon1 »

xxxxxxxxxx wrote:Belle kind of looks like a monkey. Anyone else see it?

YES!! Between her flappy ears, her short nose, and her eyes, I definitely see it!!
Never refuse an invitation, never resist the unfamiliar, never fail to be polite, and never outstay your welcome. Just keep your mind open and suck in the experience. And if it hurts you, know what? It was probably worth it........Leonardo DiCaprio

mychelle+
Informer
Informer

Post by mychelle+ »

Youtubeallday wrote:I can't believe she's the same age as Nicole Guerriero. What.

Also - comparing her collection to that of others doesn't make hers any smaller. This woman has every palette that wet n wild ever came up with.

I can say that watching her, Dulce, Tarababy is different. Emily is the only one out of them all who seems like she has a boarding issue. It is also exacerbated by the fact that she is stagnant and going NOWHERE with her make up looks and channel. At least the other girls try and do more out there and variated looks - perhaps that's why it feels as though their hoarding is more justified than poor old fashioned Emily's.

SHE IS?!

puppymomma4

Post by puppymomma4 »

mustardmoon1 wrote:
xxxxxxxxxx wrote:Belle kind of looks like a monkey. Anyone else see it?

YES!! Between her flappy ears, her short nose, and her eyes, I definitely see it!!
The only thing I can't equate with monkey is the solid, blocky head. I always think of monkeys as having cute, little furry round heads. Nothing cute or little about that solid noggin.

TrangPak
Informer
Informer

Post by TrangPak »

I unsubscribed to both channels today. I never thought I would have done this. She used to be my favorite but I just cant with her repetiveness and wearing a full face of makeup around the house with no where to go. Its depressing to me. Her other channel sucks so much with her whipped husband reviewing stupid shit and Emily reviewing crap no one cares about. I feel cheated as a longtime subscriber. Oh well. Im just so over her.

TrangPak
Informer
Informer

Post by TrangPak »

I dont think Belle is ugly at all, but I hate seeing her featured in every damn video. Sorry, Em.

madaronincheese
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by madaronincheese »

Has she always done shop my stash videos? Or is she ripping off Bailey B?

ReadySetPose
Informer
Informer

Post by ReadySetPose »

I can just imagine Belle grown up looking at these baby vids, seeing her Mom trying to tie down her ears with headbands. Em yrs later will be preaching about self esteem and to love yourself no matter what. :?

Return to “Emilynoel83”