Arna Boring and Plain Alayne

Embraced_34
Talker
Talker

Arna Boring and Plain Alayne

Post by Embraced_34 »

I’ve been subscribed and watched her videos for almost 2 years but her boring and plain personality is really beginning to wind me up. She’s playing this cutie little girl with such pale skin persona and it’s so obviously fake. She let her ‘perfect’ face and life slip thru the in her old vlogs where you can see she’s a nasty bossy bully and her husband just about tolerates it. He’s now disappeared from her channel. Most likely more marital problems. She has the same look for everything, same fake ‘omg I’m so eclectic you wouldn’t understand or comprehend’ attitude. She’s decided she a lifestyle channel now so if you don’t like it, your problem (her update). Sorry but you can’t do makeup and your borrowed from Anna Edit and other fake lifestyle is as colourless as you.

airlocked
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: Arna Boring and Plain Alayne

Post by airlocked »

She's ultra passive aggressive just like her mate Rachel.

She has okay videos, but she seems so pretentious most of the time. A holier than thou attitude

TB82
Learner
Learner

Post by TB82 »

I used to enjoy her content but the whole “Melbourne sucks so we are moving back to NZ” gave me the sh!ts. You moved to Melbourne, studied at the very prestigious Victorian College of the Arts and got your Doctorate and now that’s done you f*ck off back home to NZ to live in a house owned by hubbys parents for free.
You’re a mooch Mrs Morton. Mooching make up, education and now free accommodation. Every second video is sponsored and yet “we have so many gigs lined up here in NZ” I call BS!

airlocked
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by airlocked »

Yes !! It really bothered me when she was just bitching about the government and the paid hotel quarantine tbh.

Embraced_34
Talker
Talker

Post by Embraced_34 »

Omg I remember when they got sent to the UK (all paid for) and stayed at one of the most expensive hotels in the whole London and yet she still managed to bitch about things. At home she moans about everything like ‘my neighbours were loud this morning’ . Oh babe so sorry to hear that but based on the fact you don’t have a real job and sleep until 10am, you can put up with them being loud once. I’m sure your neighbours didn’t appreciate you 2-3h music practise at home several times a week but they didn’t bitch. She’s so stuck up and entitled

Return to “A-E”