BestDressed - Ashley aka BarelyDressed Pt. 2

bakakashi
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0

Re: BestDressed - Ashley aka BarelyDressed Pt. 2

Post by bakakashi »

so her latest ig post...what look is she even going for? if i were walking by i would think she was a protitute (no shame! i wholeheartedly support sex workers) but she do be looking like it. it's nighttime but it's so clear that her makeup looks like SHIT.
and most of the comments are telling her that she's "ICONIC".

icon of what?? fashion fails?

Gummo_Sevigny
Informer
Informer

Post by Gummo_Sevigny »

bakakashi wrote:
Tue Nov 17, 2020 6:54 pm
so her latest ig post...what look is she even going for? if i were walking by i would think she was a protitute (no shame! i wholeheartedly support sex workers) but she do be looking like it. it's nighttime but it's so clear that her makeup looks like SHIT.

She was wearing Gucci btw, and she made it look cheap like Zara :?
THESE HOES AIN'T LOYAL

bakakashi
Learner
Learner

Post by bakakashi »

Gummo_Sevigny wrote:
Tue Nov 17, 2020 8:39 pm
bakakashi wrote:

oh god she's wasting all of these high-end brands and proudly flaunting them off. i don't know about her followers but i don't see anything iconic in that.

damnita
Learner
Learner
Been thanked: 0

Post by damnita »

she looks like shit, I think her followers kinda hate her
El inglés no es mi primer idioma, sorry for the shitty grammar

N0tah8er
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by N0tah8er »

bakakashi wrote:
Tue Nov 17, 2020 11:30 pm
Gummo_Sevigny wrote:
bakakashi wrote:

oh god she's wasting all of these high-end brands and proudly flaunting them off. i don't know about her followers but i don't see anything iconic in that.
Lmao isnt she supposed to be promoting sustainable clean fashion?? Gucci is NOT CLEAN FASHION lmao. High end brands doesnt equal to better working conditions. Lol i just hope its “ThRiFtEd” or “ViNtAgE”

N0tah8er
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by N0tah8er »

bakakashi wrote:
Tue Nov 17, 2020 11:30 pm
Gummo_Sevigny wrote:
bakakashi wrote:

Lmao isnt she supposed to be promoting sustainable clean fashion?? Gucci is NOT CLEAN FASHION lmao. High end brands doesnt equal to better working conditions. Lol i just hope its “ThRiFtEd” or “ViNtAgE”

sootsprite
Talker
Talker

Post by sootsprite »

i think she should have made her new video into two videos - one of new york thrift shops and one of her haul. i know she didn't film that many thrift shops and it must be hard because of covid atm but even if she had a wait a bit longer to fully film it, it'd be worth it so she doesn't keep running dry of content

blerpdoop
Lurker
Lurker

Post by blerpdoop »

God “VALUE signaling” again. It hurts. It hurts so much.

susuro
Stalker
Stalker

Post by susuro »

not the sex jokes again
i was actually intrigued for a second before she started bombarding me with the sex jokes

sootsprite
Talker
Talker

Post by sootsprite »

maybe it was a joke but i reallyyy hate that she said she fucked one of the young republican guys. it's maybe unrealistic to check the political views of everyone you sleep with if you're keeping it casual but he was blatantly promoting his, and they most likely include being misogynistic, anti-abortion, homophobic, anti-immigration, racist, etc. how can you sacrifice your own (alleged) politics and self worth just for hookup :? rhetorical question but i'm disappointed yet unsurprised.

i think it really sucks that people, especially women, have to worry about shitty bigoted people probably barely respecting them and using the fact they hooked up despite differing political views as validation - but realistically fucking a guy who doesn't think you deserve full human rights just validates their worldview. i'm not trying to be sanctimonious and enjoy casual sex too but pls girl love yourself

Elyezabeth
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Elyezabeth »

How does she think "there was loud construction work in my apartment for like, a month" is a believable excuse to anyone with more than two brain cells? She routinely skips uploading for about a month. She filmed her "frantically making a dress during a manic episode because I was having a meltdown over needing content" video through the night, so maybe there would have been a bit worse lighting but she could definitely have filmed stuff in the evenings when construction noises weren't happening.

Also jfc can she STOP with the pretending she's self aware enough to excuse how many problematic things she says? She admits dressing like a schoolgirl is for sex appeal but blames it on "society" tolerating "pedophilia" and takes no accountability for herself benefiting from that because she adores that kind of male attention.

zayaganbold
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by zayaganbold »

Elyezabeth wrote:
Thu Nov 19, 2020 4:49 pm
How does she think "there was loud construction work in my apartment for like, a month" is a believable excuse to anyone with more than two brain cells? She routinely skips uploading for about a month. She filmed her "frantically making a dress during a manic episode because I was having a meltdown over needing content" video through the night, so maybe there would have been a bit worse lighting but she could definitely have filmed stuff in the evenings when construction noises weren't happening.

Also jfc can she STOP with the pretending she's self aware enough to excuse how many problematic things she says? She admits dressing like a schoolgirl is for sex appeal but blames it on "society" tolerating "pedophilia" and takes no accountability for herself benefiting from that because she adores that kind of male attention.
exactly. I left a simple comment asking to not joke about pedophilia because it is a sensitive topic for me and it was just generally a horrible thing to say. And she deleted the comment. it's high time I unsubscribe.

toTheBasementPeople
Informer
Informer

Post by toTheBasementPeople »

sootsprite wrote:
Thu Nov 19, 2020 9:19 am
maybe it was a joke but i reallyyy hate that she said she fucked one of the young republican guys. it's maybe unrealistic to check the political views of everyone you sleep with if you're keeping it casual but he was blatantly promoting his, and they most likely include being misogynistic, anti-abortion, homophobic, anti-immigration, racist, etc. how can you sacrifice your own (alleged) politics and self worth just for hookup :? rhetorical question but i'm disappointed yet unsurprised.

i think it really sucks that people, especially women, have to worry about shitty bigoted people probably barely respecting them and using the fact they hooked up despite differing political views as validation - but realistically fucking a guy who doesn't think you deserve full human rights just validates their worldview. i'm not trying to be sanctimonious and enjoy casual sex too but pls girl love yourself
she's not as progressive as she makes herself out to be. she made this one comment about how people are too pc back in the day AND she refused to learn about BLM back in 2014,2016... we know she was on tumblr back then so she really doesn't have an excuse.

also i highly doubt that the dressedlikebestdressed account is her. there are so many fan pages like this who are ON. TOP. OF. IT. when it comes to this kind of stuff

sidenote: i may have found her old LA apartment lmao she was paying around $1700. the more you know. i would've moved across the country too if my address was public like that.

PisaLisa
Informer
Informer

Post by PisaLisa »

She released another jewelry collection with en route jewelry and while I liked some of the collection last year, this one looks like a cheap dupe of Sailor moon merch.

bakakashi
Learner
Learner

Post by bakakashi »

oh no oh god her most recent upload to instagram is the worst outfit she has come up with so far.
it's blinding, and not the good kind.

THERE'S SO MUCH GOING ON I DON'T KNOW WHERE TO START
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

hhjbkknlj_
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by hhjbkknlj_ »

I bought stuff from the collection last year and the quality was soo bad. I don’t know why I expected it to be better but it definitely wasn’t worth the cost imo

PisaLisa
Informer
Informer

Post by PisaLisa »

hhjbkknlj_ wrote:
Sun Nov 29, 2020 2:54 am
I bought stuff from the collection last year and the quality was soo bad. I don’t know why I expected it to be better but it definitely wasn’t worth the cost imo
I agree, the gold hair clips she sold last year were so overpriced. I was able to make an identical pair for 3 bucks.

OMG Her outfit she posted this hideous brown barely dressed get up. She complained that a man on a bike meowed at her. I mean, if you are going to go out barely dressed like a whored out version of Barbarella, in the freezing temps of NY no less, what do you expect? She loves to pretend she loathes the male attention.

SunnyBunny
Debater
Debater

Post by SunnyBunny »

PisaLisa wrote:
Sun Nov 29, 2020 7:38 pm
OMG Her outfit she posted this hideous brown barely dressed get up. She complained that a man on a bike meowed at her. I mean, if you are going to go out barely dressed like a whored out version of Barbarella, in the freezing temps of NY no less, what do you expect? She loves to pretend she loathes the male attention.
I went and checked, and my god, calling that an outfit is a joke. It's not even sexy or attractive, quite the opposite. What was she thinking?

slamvs27
Learner
Learner

Post by slamvs27 »

WTF is going on with her ~dainty~ hands??
Don't get me started on that outfit. She's gone way past quirk and into tacky territory

sofetchxox
Informer
Informer

Post by sofetchxox »

She’s literally wearing a scarf wrapped around her boobs and a mini length slip and is surprised someone made a comment? I’d love cat calling to go the way of the dodo as much as the next woman, but we all know how often it happens so why is she acting surprised. It’s interesting that she mentions it every time it happens, it seems like she’s flattered by it or she enjoys it and is showing off how sexy she is to her followers by bringing it up? It’s so weird and it really shows her immaturity and lack of healthy self-esteem.

Return to “A-E”