Annette’s Makeup Corner

jozu
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Annette’s Makeup Corner

Post by jozu »

Youtube is pushing her hard on my suggestions lately and I agree with everything above. What is with the colorful mid-size gurus and their really-really-really wanting to use JSC without being called out, when they keep saying there are so many nice indie brands making nice colorful palettes? Can't possibly because JSC gets them the views the nice indie brands don't.
Tat-clyn Shillbrook - too good to prove it but not too good to spread it.

dwbotssbdc11
Lurker
Lurker

Post by dwbotssbdc11 »

WORDSALAD
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by WORDSALAD »

🙄🙄🙄 Let's face it if JS shit in a palette she'd still buy it and review it for the adsense shill
In my future dystopia your history of stanning one of these creatures will be put on your permanent record, so potential employers can judge accordingly on basis of intelligence.

Nance
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Nance »

In the Jeffree Star X Shane Dawson Mini Controversy palette review, she was kind of passive aggressive and defensive about her "crazy look" and how she doesn't do "predictable wearable everyday look". Otherwise I didn't hate her review, it's just the feel of the special snowflake syndrome really make it hard to watch, she is not really likeable.

Post by Guest »

She can't even do a neutral look properly let a lone a colorful one? She's wasting her money on her lacktherof skills

And a J* stan? so lowclass

WORDSALAD
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by WORDSALAD »

Her eyes there literally look like she has drawn them on with highlighter pens. I mean I know it's pretty hard to get a 'seamless blend' or whatever with colours of such different tonal quality but...... This is why it makes me laugh when the Annettes of the world diss 'unpigmented' eyeshadows. Honey, you've clearly never heard of blending so of course a formula that builds nicely isn't going to suit your PACKITNALLONSTRAIGHTAWAY Coco the Clown 'technique' 😂
In my future dystopia your history of stanning one of these creatures will be put on your permanent record, so potential employers can judge accordingly on basis of intelligence.

Elturtleo
Learner
Learner

Post by Elturtleo »

I know she switched to green hair but goddamn it got on my nerves how she would pick colors that didn’t flatter her red hair. I’m sure she’ll do the same with green hair. I have blue hair and all my warm tone shit sits untouched. How the hell can you can you do beauty stuff and not understand what colors look good together? I don’t even fully understand color theory.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post by Guest »

I dare say that the green looks "slightly" better than that horrid purple/red . Imagine if she paid someone to look this awful

slothbaby
Learner
Learner

Post by slothbaby »

I'm ashamed to say that I watched another one of Annette's videos. Her sister-in-law was on it and she is adorable and very down to earth. I think she has a good personality, but it is very hard to say because Annette will not SHUT THE EFF UP and let the poor young woman finish a thought. So Jenna, we here at GG feel for you and hope you survive the holidays without getting steamrolled. It's tough to have a narcissist in the family.

dwbotssbdc11
Lurker
Lurker

Post by dwbotssbdc11 »

CinnamonBun wrote: I dare say that the green looks "slightly" better than that horrid purple/red . Imagine if she paid someone to look this awful
I have bad news lmao

Post by Guest »

dwbotssbdcdelete1 wrote:
Fri Dec 06, 2019 12:30 pm
CinnamonBun wrote: I dare say that the green looks "slightly" better than that horrid purple/red . Imagine if she paid someone to look this awful
I have bad news lmao

The universe must hate me lol

Lavender_Buns
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Lavender_Buns »

slothbaby wrote:
Tue Oct 29, 2019 4:43 pm
Wow, Ronald McDonald herself has BLESSED us with a separate Youtube channel all about Las Vegas, but has scolded us into not subscribing unless we are going to watch. Here's news...you're unwatchable!
Wait. She made a whole channel about Vegas?? Lol for what? I don’t get it lol.

butshewasaliar
Debater
Debater

Post by butshewasaliar »

She's on Beauty News. What the fuuuuuuck? Why the fuck? Theresa is Dead would have been a MUCH better personality match. Does Annette even curse??

WORDSALAD
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by WORDSALAD »

butshewasaliar wrote:
Sun Feb 09, 2020 1:18 pm
She's on Beauty News. What the fuuuuuuck? Why the fuck? Theresa is Dead would have been a MUCH better personality match. Does Annette even curse??
No she wouldn't. Theresa is genuinely funny, down to earth, and doesn't take herself too seriously.
Annette is full of herself and her own opinions, and speaks to her viewers like they're annoying kids - Perfect match for the two Beauty News harridans if you ask me. 😆

butshewasaliar
Debater
Debater

Post by butshewasaliar »

Has anyone discussed why she looks like a muppet?

WORDSALAD
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by WORDSALAD »

butshewasaliar wrote:
Mon Feb 10, 2020 1:33 am
Omg it's TRUE!! 😂😂😂😂

PlaidandStripes
Talker
Talker

Post by PlaidandStripes »

Didn’t know Annette had a thread here!

Now, with my tail between my legs, I must confess that I enjoy her Vegas channel! I like travel videos and I find her personality less painful!

Her makeup always looks like she swipes on a streak of color and then smears a dollop of whatever color under the front part of her eyebrows. I’ve spent more time than I want to admit analyzing her eye shape. “Maybe she can’t help it?” Her eyes are round and her eyebrows follow suit. All of her features around round now that I think about it. Even her contour. :P

Gummo_Sevigny
Informer
Informer

Post by Gummo_Sevigny »

butshewasaliar wrote:
Mon Feb 10, 2020 1:33 am
She uses clown makeup and their blending techniques :rofl:
THESE HOES AIN'T LOYAL

Gummo_Sevigny
Informer
Informer

Post by Gummo_Sevigny »

I had wondered where she got all her money to buy so much makeup. She's a big time poker champ and pretty well known. She also use to be a little bit more on the heavy size before she started doing YouTube. Not gonna lie, I'm kind if impressed. If I recall, she mentioned that she wasn't into makeup until around last year. Which explains why her makeup is awful and clownish lol

https://www.cardplayer.com/poker-player ... e-obrestad

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Annette_Obrestad
THESE HOES AIN'T LOYAL

PlaidandStripes
Talker
Talker

Post by PlaidandStripes »

I don’t doubt her poker skills...makeup skills, however...Money can’t buy everything.

Return to “A-E”