Nofilters_
Wanderer
Wanderer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Allegra Shaw/ allegralouise

Post by Nofilters_ »

duplicate
Last edited by Nofilters_ on Fri Jul 03, 2020 3:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Nofilters_
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Nofilters_ »

well the cat is out of the bag. she is dating jonathan condren (owner of locals only and laissez faire). not only is he unattractive, but I guess to each their own, he is famous for a sign on his restaurant saying “no means yes, yes means a***”. good luck with that Allegra. through some creative math she says they have been dating six months (though “casually” before quarantine) and they dated casually a couple years ago. seems to have effectively moved in. this explains her new persona as a person who wears vans and tie dye, as he seems to be into skateboarding (@sirjonathanc)

dissolved
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by dissolved »

She certainly has a type. As you said, to each their own, but this reminds me of a 16 year old rebelling against her parents and dating a "bad boy". As long as she's happy and her content picks up, I'm here for it. Excited to see her renovation!

mimipartytime123
Learner
Learner

Post by mimipartytime123 »

They look like siblings lol. I definitely cosign her style has been more relaxed and casual now that she is with him, more "skater"

Filters are life
Learner
Learner

Post by Filters are life »

mimipartytime123 wrote:
Sat Jul 04, 2020 4:05 pm
They look like siblings lol. I definitely cosign her style has been more relaxed and casual now that she is with him, more "skater"
Def look like siblings! He is attractive apart from his face - not really my type but I do like the rest of what he has going on. I find her more relaxed style much more relatable so I’m here for it.
Also can we talk about the flashback to 4 years ago when she looks like a different person? I think it’s partly bc she just has baby face, being 23, but still, the lips, jawline, brows, it all makes her look like she’s in her 30’s.

Filters are life
Learner
Learner

mimipartytime123 wrote:
Def look like siblings! He is attractive apart from his face - not really my type but I do like the rest of what he has going on. I find her more relaxed style much more relatable so I’m here for it.
Also can we talk about the flashback to 4 years ago when she looks like a different person? I think it’s partly bc she just has baby face, being 23, but still, the lips, jawline, brows, it all makes her look like she’s in her 30’s.

Filters are life
Learner
Learner

mimipartytime123 wrote:

mimipartytime123
Learner
Learner

Post by mimipartytime123 »

Filters are life wrote:
Mon Jul 06, 2020 3:52 pm
mimipartytime123 wrote:
Her relaxed style is definitely more relatable she seems so much more comfortable right now.
I think it is definitely her losing her baby face and she has also leaned out sooo much the last couple of years. The botox and whatever she does around her eyebrows make her entire face look too tight. Also, her face seems a little less high pitched? But that might just be the sound quality.

Filters are life
Learner
Learner

Oh God, sorry about the triple post. Don't know how to delete or even edit.
Agree with above that she does seem more comfortable now. I see she has a new video about disolving her lip fillers, but haven't watched it yet. Somewhat curious as to why. Wonder if she realizes she looks a bit ridiculous.

mitty_moo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by mitty_moo »

I didn't watch the video, but my guess is that her new boyfriend doesn't like the lip filler lol. Allegra seems like the kind of girl that just morphs to whatever her latest boyfriend wants. Although it's probably for the best; I always felt her lip filler was too much.

GossipCat
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by GossipCat »

She is dissolving the filler because they are deformed and getting new filler from someone else.

Sent from my Pixel 3a XL using Tapatalk

mitty_moo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by mitty_moo »

GossipCat wrote:
Fri Jul 10, 2020 8:18 pm
She is dissolving the filler because they are deformed and getting new filler from someone else.

Sent from my Pixel 3a XL using Tapatalk
Thanks for taking one for the team and actually watching the video! Lol

Side note: I thought all filler migrated over time? Or were her original injections bad?

velvet_ribbons
Learner
Learner

Post by velvet_ribbons »

The last vlog is Allegra lounging about complaining about temporarily not having lip filler and being too skinny for all her clothes for 23 minutes straight. We stan a relatable queen :roll:

Negativenanci
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Negativenanci »

Does anyone else think she's a little full of herself? I get that she's confident and all, but all her posts on instagram and youtube thumbnails are of her pretty much naked....
not slut shaming her at all. but maybe have a personality so people will watch for fun content rather than for your body and looks??
i loved her style and her creativity with the lookbooks but thought it was weird she posted those videos with a thumbnail of herself wearing basically nothing....
also i've never posted on here so please let me know if i'm not following community guidelines :)

mitty_moo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by mitty_moo »

Negativenanci wrote:
Sat Aug 08, 2020 2:51 pm
Does anyone else think she's a little full of herself? I get that she's confident and all, but all her posts on instagram and youtube thumbnails are of her pretty much naked....
not slut shaming her at all. but maybe have a personality so people will watch for fun content rather than for your body and looks??
i loved her style and her creativity with the lookbooks but thought it was weird she posted those videos with a thumbnail of herself wearing basically nothing....
also i've never posted on here so please let me know if i'm not following community guidelines :)
I'm sure she is, but I also think her channel would die if she didn't constantly flaunt her body to be "body goals". As you said, she has no personality so what else does she really have?

Negativenanci
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Negativenanci »

mitty_moo wrote:
Negativenanci wrote:
Sat Aug 08, 2020 2:51 pm
I'm sure she is, but I also think her channel would die if she didn't constantly flaunt her body to be "body goals". As you said, she has no personality so what else does she really have?
Lol you right. But I saw she posted yet another "naked" photo. Maybe less clothing/no clothing IS her personality...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

lollipop74
Debater
Debater

Post by lollipop74 »

She knows her content is boring, semi naked thumbnails probably get more views

limedaiquirii
Lurker
Lurker

Post by limedaiquirii »

My face hurts when i see her face. Quarantine feels good on her with less fillers and botox

Champagne4Breakfast
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Champagne4Breakfast »

I am very confused as to why she left an opened Hello Fresh box in frame on her "5 Outfits for September" video. How lazy do you have to be? It's such an eyesore and in the entire video...how did she just not notice it?!

onlypretty
Learner
Learner

Post by onlypretty »

Champagne4Breakfast wrote:
Wed Sep 16, 2020 1:50 pm
I am very confused as to why she left an opened Hello Fresh box in frame on her "5 Outfits for September" video. How lazy do you have to be? It's such an eyesore and in the entire video...how did she just not notice it?!
I'm wondering if it's because Uncle has finally gotten some traction and since her channel hasn't really been growing at the rate it was, she can just make basic videos to keep her audience and focus on growing uncle. Her strength were always in her instagram posts anyways since she has the "goalz bod"

Return to “A-E”