Wonk_Eye
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: FarahDhukai

Post by Wonk_Eye »

Drop_truths wrote:
Fri May 15, 2020 8:08 pm
Yeah I also felt pretty bad for her, she’s a pretty sweet person compared to some other desi Youtubers and she definitely doesn’t deserve that. But I also feel like her and her husband aren’t on the same page on some of this stuff. Like why is he commenting stuff about babies on her IG when he probably knows she doesn’t like it? It seems like she really wants to be a mom and it’s just not a priority for him. But I agree, I think if they haven’t been able to get pregnant for 8 years then they should have gone to a fertility doctor a long time ago.
Yeah I agree that there is an obvious disconnect between her and her husband, which maybe is the real issue. I definitely don't think she deserves any of those types of comments either... I'm just wondering why she would come here to read about herself and seek some of it out on her own. This forum was pretty dead for the most part too. Anyways, I dont understand why they can't seek fertility options while he still keeps his company, or why him owning a business would've stopped them if they've been actively trying to get pregnant anyways for 3 years. I hope things work out for her eventually.

blueraindrops
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Post by blueraindrops »

Yes, Farah is a nice girl but her and her husband are weird. They are always doing the absolute most for no reason, and its not cute at all, its cringey.

Iloveoreos
Talker
Talker

Post by Iloveoreos »

Does anyone know what Farah is reffering to in her latest post
She says she had to delete a post ? Anyone saw what it was as i missed it

missyji
Informer
Informer

Post by missyji »

Ooops what did I miss what happened

Aneesa123
Learner
Learner

Post by Aneesa123 »

Anyone???

OMGAlert
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by OMGAlert »

Back in May I think she was getting grief and attacked for not posting about Palestine regularly to help raise awareness so she deleted her post as people were leaving rude comments calling her out on not using her large platform to support Palestine with regularly posts. That’s why she deleted the previous post and added this one to explain her reason for deleting her previous post and to let her followers know she wanted timeout to focus on her family. She also blocked the comments to avoid people leaving her rude comments.

Return to “F-J”