Faryal Makhdoom Khan - Part 4

Sparkle103
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Re: Faryal Makhdoom Khan - Part 4

Post by Sparkle103 »

He bought a watch for himself and the tart bought some rainbow heels! Seriously this dumb and dumber pair are hilarious by the minute. Can’t wait for their doc to come out. It will be memorable that’s for sure :rofl: people want to be associated with things that make them look good but this paid don’t care as long as the limelight is on them!!! brainless Amir could have married a sophisticated, educated woman who rolled in her own money but he went for this tac?! :rofl:

mrss1nosey
Debater
Debater

Post by mrss1nosey »

This woman is foul. Saying she chosen lol her babies names coz she’s the mother...erm where are your babies?!? What mother dumps their BABIES thousands of miles away for MONTHS?!

Pakigirl88
Lurker
Lurker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by Pakigirl88 »

This couple had so much potential to go good and be solid examples for Muslims being mixed Sunni/Shia and from UK/US, however through the years they’ve become a laughing stock and a great example of What NOT to do when you’re married and why we shouldn’t sell our your souls to social media, dunya’s materialism and how we should be God-fearing and instead grateful for being born into a beautiful religion. They’re taken their platforms and ruined it and continue to regardless of this lives hardships and trials / tribulations we are are dealt.

Pretty sure all Pakistani and Muslims are using this couple as “if you ever cheat on me like Amir, or if you ever start doing this like Faryal” I’m leaving you! They both are clearly lost and empty inside. Missing purpose and lack any good friends. Quite sad as there’s so many couples in Pakistani that people are like MashAllah I wanna be a couple like Zaid Ali, Afridi, Atif Aslam, Ali Zafar, Shoeb Malik /Sania, etc but they choose to be like typical non-celebs, or wanna influencers trying to flex

celebs are supposed to have nice stuff. We know they have money! They don’t need to flaunt a new LV bag etc, you’re supposed to have that stuff. You won’t see Kylie saying love my new $3000 bag, the people who notice these things that are lying far in the background are like wow she doesn’t even care about her $300 candle or whatever bc its expected for them blow money on silly thing, these lot post each thing they buy prob cuz they’re so used to getting free stuff they forget what it’s like to spend 😆

Nothing unexpected my god. These ppl live like broke college kids trying hard to get laid. Lmfao

Sparkle103
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Sparkle103 »

She’s full of shit. Acted like a little, desperate girl which made her marry her. She even dismissed his pole dancing pics where he was drunk as all she could see was 🤑

Sarahh wrote:
Sun Feb 07, 2021 3:52 pm
So again someone in her Q&A asked who made the first move her or Amir...and she AGAIN lied and said Amir did and she said “I would be embarassed if I made the first move”. Bitch stop lying!!! I came across screenshots of her old facebook messages to Amir which i’ve attached...it’s proof that she made the first move...she sounds so thirsty and desperate in those messages :rofl:

sham33
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by sham33 »

I don’t get why Amirs sisters post pictures with Amir in them and ask for prayers Amir doesn’t even give a shit it’s embarrassing they need to stop

missyji
Informer
Informer

Post by missyji »

Amir only posted one time about his mum having cancer 2 weeks ago and the jerk thinks that’s it I done my duty as a son. Someone pass him the SHITTY SON OF THE YEAR award🤮🤮😡😡

Sparkle103
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Sparkle103 »

It reminds me of the saying a son is only your son until his wife comes along and your daughter is your daughter all your life!!!! What I find really strange is Fakeyal’s brother never snaps fakeyal’s children. I don’t buy into the bull shit that he’s a private person as he snaps everything apart from them!!!

ButterCup1986
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ButterCup1986 »

Why does the idiot Faryal answer the same questions everytime she does a Q&A she always chooses the question about who made the first move her or Amir like she has to keep repeating the same lie again & again so people might believe it. Everyone knows how Faryal & her mother stalked Amir & trapped him into marriage if he was so happy about marrying Faryal & he was the one who made the first move why was he cheating on her before marriage when they were engaged, maybe because he was not happy about marrying Faryal & got trapped into it.

Faryal the cheap dirty woman was doing haram things with Amir before they were husband & wife then she trapped Amir by saying you have to marry me now because I'm a "respectable" girl from a "respectable" family. Yeah Faryal your so respectable that you were opening your legs before marriage :rofl: it just shows what kind of dirty people Faryal & Amir both are when they know that sort of thing is haram & forbidden before marriage in Islam. That's why their marriage is so miserable & doomed now because they didn't go into it in a halal way & the right way. They were too "busy" on skype & everyone knows what Amir gets up to on skype :rofl:

Faryal also always answers relationship questions who would ask that brainless woman for relationship advice 😂 she harps on about know your worth this is coming from a woman who rolls over like a dog everytime Amir cheats & she wants to talk about knowing your worth 😂

Mariyah0
Learner
Learner

Post by Mariyah0 »

Hi Faryal,

Just posting these again to remind you of what you really look like.
BRXLQP7CYAAFX1Y.jpeg.jpg
Bh2JyNxCcAE-p3Y.jpeg.jpg
BWuiRslCIAEZg-j.jpeg.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Mariyah0
Learner
Learner

Post by Mariyah0 »

A few more.
BRXLZlGCQAEEPTu.jpeg.jpg
BRcBiAuCQAExUbK.jpeg.jpg
BbVY-IkCcAAIfRp.jpeg.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sparkle103
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Sparkle103 »

Pipe down honey or they’re will be plenty more of where they came from!!! Was that her ex?

Sparkle103
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Sparkle103 »

Her nose was huge like her mums! She’s had ops after ops to make it small as possible!!! 🤣

mb08
Stalker
Stalker
Been thanked: 0

Post by mb08 »

This is one of my favourite faryal moment:
It shows you how deluded this woman is.

Mariyah0
Learner
Learner

Post by Mariyah0 »

Sparkle103 wrote:
Tue Feb 09, 2021 1:10 am
Her nose was huge like her mums! She’s had ops after ops to make it small as possible!!! 🤣
Yet she still have to photoshop the hell out of it. :rofl:

Alpha+Female
Informer
Informer

Post by Alpha+Female »

Mariyah0 wrote:
Mon Feb 08, 2021 3:58 pm
Hi Faryal,

Just posting these again to remind you of what you really look like.

BRXLQP7CYAAFX1Y.jpeg.jpg

Bh2JyNxCcAE-p3Y.jpeg.jpg

BWuiRslCIAEZg-j.jpeg.jpg
Unpopular opinion: she looks better in these pics than she does now. At least she has facial expressions, a real smile and some signs of life on her face. Her personality is coming through in those pics and it looks like she actually had friends. Nowadays all her pictures have the same unnatural awkward poses with a dead look in her eyes. She has no friends, just pouting into the camera all lonely and there’s absolutely zero personality left. She hardly ever smiles.

Ssk2331
Talker
Talker

Post by Ssk2331 »

And she really thinks people believe her when she says her nose is just “contoured.” Come on now LOL

Mariyah0
Learner
Learner

Post by Mariyah0 »

Sparkle103 wrote:
Mon Feb 08, 2021 5:02 pm
Pipe down honey or they’re will be plenty more of where they came from!!! Was that her ex?
I'm not sure hun.

Mariyah0
Learner
Learner

Post by Mariyah0 »

810431557.jpg
Remember when she said Harry and Saj were in love with her? I think she was the one in love with Harry, no wonder she had his naked picture in her phone. Gandi aurat.

LOL!!! SHE LITERALLY HAD NO BOOBS WHEN SHE GOT MARRIED TO AAMIR.

Look at her in the picture below. Boobs? Bitch where??

BWuiRslCIAEZg-j.jpeg.jpg

Ssk2331
Talker
Talker

Post by Ssk2331 »

Lol remember when Rihanna posted about the farmers in India and Faryal was posting nonstop too since Rihanna was making headlines - and then she stopped when she realized no one gives a fuck if 2 D-list wannabes tweet out in support.

Mariyah0
Learner
Learner

Post by Mariyah0 »

Faryal doesnt care about her own kids that she birthed. Only an idiot will believe that she cares about the Farmers protest in India.

Return to “Instagram”