Hannah Moochise Poston (Pt 3): Satan, Santa & Sole Seamstress -- Soothing her empty soul with 1000 new things

WORDSALAD
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Hannah Moochise Poston (Pt 3): Satan, Santa & Sole Seamstress -- Soothing her empty soul with 1000 new things

Post by WORDSALAD »

Really wanted to get glitter and quaker in there somewhere but, soz guys, I rediscovered this gem from babyjustice and couldn't pass it up!
In my future dystopia your history of stanning one of these creatures will be put on your permanent record, so potential employers can judge accordingly on basis of intelligence.

zzzzzzz
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0

Re: Hannah Moochise Poston (Pt 3): Satan, Santa & Sole Seamstress -- Soothing her empty soul with 1000 new things

Post by zzzzzzz »

It's been eons since I've paid any attention to this greedy dissembling moocher but on sitting through one of her latest shows I noticed that her puppet mouth lines have become more apparent. I saw them in her first year of videos but they miraculously became less obvious as time went on. I wonder if her filters are failing her, if she's not getting her angles quite right or if they are now too deep to hide? Either way, ha ha Hannah, your lines are showing.

litchiisme
Debater
Debater
Been thanked: 0

Re: Hannah Moochise Poston (Pt 3): Satan, Santa & Sole Seamstress -- Soothing her empty soul with 1000 new things

Post by litchiisme »

well....lockdown equals no filler and botox touch ups...i have no idea if she had anything done...but she seems to be one of those girls that would tell everyone 'i just drink a lot of water'

wow i missed some posts...you already started part 3 :o
Hey! Life, look at me, I can see the reality.

zzzzzzz
Learner
Learner

Post by zzzzzzz »

litchiisme wrote:
Sun May 03, 2020 11:40 am
well....lockdown equals no filler and botox touch ups...i have no idea if she had anything done...but she seems to be one of those girls that would tell everyone 'i just drink a lot of water'
Good point and the most likely explanation. :yup: I'll take another peek after the lockdown ends to see if she has made (ie bought) any 'improvements'.

ChicagoFlavoredPetty
Talker
Talker

Post by ChicagoFlavoredPetty »

I'm honestly floored that she has so many patreon subscribers! 215 when I just checked now. Assuming the average gives her $5, that's over $1000 a month for doing fuck all.

WORDSALAD
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by WORDSALAD »

ChicagoFlavoredPetty wrote:
Mon May 04, 2020 1:56 pm
I'm honestly floored that she has so many patreon subscribers! 215 when I just checked now. Assuming the average gives her $5, that's over $1000 a month for doing fuck all.
What are the actual 'rewards' people get for signing up? I mean.... I dont get it. I've never got patreon anyway don't get me wrong (me pay you to make videos? Isn't google doing that already? Fuck off) but seems like she's not even trying to pretend she's offering her sponsors anything remotely exclusive.
In my future dystopia your history of stanning one of these creatures will be put on your permanent record, so potential employers can judge accordingly on basis of intelligence.

zzzzzzz
Learner
Learner

Post by zzzzzzz »

WORDSALAD wrote:
Mon May 04, 2020 5:25 pm
What are the actual 'rewards' people get for signing up? I mean.... I dont get it. I've never got patreon anyway don't get me wrong (me pay you to make videos? Isn't google doing that already? Fuck off) but seems like she's not even trying to pretend she's offering her sponsors anything remotely exclusive.
Judging by her comments section, I would not be surprised to learn that her patrons are a bunch of (aging?) infatuated lesbians paying to ensure they can continue to look at and listen to her. They are that pathetic. Just like her. She has nothing to offer the discerning viewer.

fluffball
Learner
Learner

Post by fluffball »

Y'all! If you want to watch (and judge ;) ) HLP's tango dancing, here's the channel:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YHWzS9LL3Cc
Of course, the obligatory Poema clothing is underwhelming as always.

fluffball
Learner
Learner

Post by fluffball »

zzzzzzz wrote:
Tue May 05, 2020 5:52 am
WORDSALAD wrote:
Judging by her comments section, I would not be surprised to learn that her patrons are a bunch of (aging?) infatuated lesbians paying to ensure they can continue to look at and listen to her. They are that pathetic. Just like her. She has nothing to offer the discerning viewer.
I'd go more for the staunchly heterosexual housewife in her late forties stereotype ;) This demographic seems to be the ideal target for the HLP kind of crook. She might have an objectively attractive body etc etc but I find it hard to imagine her having much sexual/romantic appeal with that behavior and personality of hers.

EmptyVessel
Informer
Informer

Post by EmptyVessel »

zzzzzzz wrote:
WORDSALAD wrote:
I don't think it's as specific as that, since she managed to attract quite a big and diverse audience during her no-buy year. I think she's defnitely a woman's woman, in the sense that this is the attention whe seeks and does all the overt and subliminal things to get it. On one level, there's the 'I'm just like you', and on the other, there's the infantile appeal to mother figures. I have never picked up from her any desire to attract men. Look at her style choices... These are complex messages, but generally, not aimed at attracting men. She has some ambivalence about her femininity - hence her fascination with gender roles in tango and her fascination for drag artists too. This would make her baulk at saying, 'Grow up and be a man, Jo'. She doesn't think that this is even a thing and by inference, neither is 'being a woman'. I just don't get anyone wanting to pay to watch her.

EmptyVessel
Informer
Informer

Post by EmptyVessel »

fluffball wrote:
Tue May 05, 2020 9:04 am
zzzzzzz wrote:
WORDSALAD wrote:
I'd go more for the staunchly heterosexual housewife in her late forties stereotype ;) This demographic seems to be the ideal target for the HLP kind of crook. She might have an objectively attractive body etc etc but I find it hard to imagine her having much sexual/romantic appeal with that behavior and personality of hers.
I don't think sexual or romantic is what she's going for, as this would imply some kind of exclusivity and perhaps only has any piquancy where there's an allusion to reciprocity. I think we've all seen for ourselves that reciprocity is not a Hannah word; at least not when it's her that needs to reciprocate. I see her demographic as largely the same age group as herself, but with money and shopping problems, women in non-fulfilling relationships, or single women.

EmptyVessel
Informer
Informer

Post by EmptyVessel »

fluffball wrote:
Tue May 05, 2020 7:31 am
Y'all! If you want to watch (and judge ;) ) HLP's tango dancing, here's the channel:
I watched Hannah's tango videos some time ago, when I started wondering how she could make such a good living out of tango clothes. I hadn't heard of Argentine tango, specifically. It seems kind of down home, not like the stellar ballroom and Latin dance events I've seen footage of before. It doesn't seem super-technical or difficult to learn - more social than anything else. It reminds me of Zumba in that sense: a cult following, but maybe not as big (and I realise, with a different aim). On one hand, I can see how this is more hobby than career path, and who has time for hobbies when trying to run a business? However, they seem to have abandoned it in favour of life in LA. I should imagine there's a pretty low financial ceiling for such a niche market, whether in the cllothing or the music. Hence the shift towards YouTube. She does want 'to make it'. Her poems don't pay the bills - does she even write any now? She doesn't write stories, or books, she doesn't do any visual arts (despite claims). She doesn't make any clothes except tango clothes. It's all about becoming an Internet star. I guess I can't work out why she hasn't developed it in any kind of innovative or creative way. She seems to be back doing the declutters again. She's contenting herself with her Patreons and carrying on with content that's losing her subs. Maybe it's just a case of cutting her losses now. She'll settle for that.

zzzzzzz
Learner
Learner

Post by zzzzzzz »

:cheers: :PB: :tosskiss:

Hee hee hee hee hee - bitch is losing 10 subscribers a day according to social blade. But why so few? :fit2:
Last edited by zzzzzzz on Fri May 08, 2020 1:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

WORDSALAD
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by WORDSALAD »

fluffball wrote:
omi god your avatar :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

EmptyVessel
Informer
Informer

Post by EmptyVessel »

WORDSALAD wrote:
Fri May 08, 2020 12:59 pm
fluffball wrote:
lol, just looked. One of HLP's fantasy selves. Sad though as well. A bit Baby Jane or Barbara Cartlandish, although the latter was successful.

fluffball
Learner
Learner

Post by fluffball »

WORDSALAD wrote:
fluffball wrote:
couldn't resist ;) gotta support our edgy-moulin-rouge-egirl pr0n actress and her "makeup" "playtime" :rofl:

fluffball
Learner
Learner

Post by fluffball »

EmptyVessel wrote:
Fri May 08, 2020 2:19 pm
WORDSALAD wrote:
fluffball wrote:
lol, just looked. One of HLP's fantasy selves. Sad though as well. A bit Baby Jane or Barbara Cartlandish, although the latter was successful.
shdfgksj :good1:

fluffball
Learner
Learner

Post by fluffball »

zzzzzzz wrote:
Fri May 08, 2020 12:56 pm

Hee hee hee hee hee - bitch is losing 10 subscribers a day according to social blade. But why so few? :fit2:
Yay! Gotta declutter those subs, but for good ;)

zzzzzzz
Learner
Learner

Post by zzzzzzz »

fluffball wrote:
Fri May 08, 2020 2:52 pm
zzzzzzz wrote:
Fri May 08, 2020 12:56 pm

Yay! Gotta declutter those subs, but for good ;)
After years of subpar content, we can now conclude that decluttering is her forte. :gj: Mooch.

ChicagoFlavoredPetty
Talker
Talker

Post by ChicagoFlavoredPetty »

Her latest video is so out-of-touch (April check in). She was explaining about how with the quarantine, she no longer feels guilty about having an abundant collection because most of the makeup she has she got for free. How very brave of you, Hannah, you've fully realized your destiny as a mooch.

Return to “F-J”