Jessica Braun (JamBeauty89) Ding Dong, Frumpy Dumpy is home"Part 4

no_strings
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Jessica Braun (JamBeauty89) Ding Dong, Frumpy Dumpy is home"Part 4

Post by no_strings »

Omggggg she needs to stfu about their secret vacation... If you want it to be so secret just make a statement once and then don't keep bringing it up. God she's annoying.

Yes there's a big language explosion around 18 months which is around the time I think she mentioned she had been worried about her lack of speech. I just see her as letting the Internet try to inform all of her decisions rather than getting professional help if needed. I speak as a parent of a child that did require therapy and we saw the importance of early intervention.
Gurus are like that friend/partner/family member that you constantly walk on eggshells around, because they get offended at the drop of a hat. The ones you blink at funny and they never speak to you again :tu:

Mrssah15
Learner
Learner

Post by Mrssah15 »

Jessica’s privilege is showing as usual.

Girl, get out there and scrub your own dang trash cans. You need a water hose and dawn soap, it’s that simple.

I swear she has turned into one of those people with money who think they need to hire someone to do everything.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TwiceFooled
Learner
Learner

Post by TwiceFooled »

no_strings wrote:
Sun Sep 20, 2020 8:54 am
Omggggg she needs to stfu about their secret vacation... If you want it to be so secret just make a statement once and then don't keep bringing it up. God she's annoying.

Yes there's a big language explosion around 18 months which is around the time I think she mentioned she had been worried about her lack of speech. I just see her as letting the Internet try to inform all of her decisions rather than getting professional help if needed. I speak as a parent of a child that did require therapy and we saw the importance of early intervention.
Is she still talking about that secret vacation? I've been watching her and reading here for awhile. I bet this is a "secret" because they're doing something risky and she doesn't want to hear it. Maybe even Disney again. Or risking plane travel. It wouldn't be the first time that they haven't been able to do the adult thing and not the selfish one. Why mention this at all? To show off? If it's because it might affect her channel, all she needed to say was that she was taking a bit of a break.

I've been watching Jessica since she lived at her parents'. She was my favorite YTer and I loved her makeup videos. What has happened to her? Constantly pushing her Disney husband's channel, never answering questions or interacting with her subscribers, and acting like a teenager. She used to be so mature. What a bummer.

Rabidosky69
Informer
Informer

Post by Rabidosky69 »

Mrssah15 wrote:Jessica’s privilege is showing as usual.

Girl, get out there and scrub your own dang trash cans. You need a water hose and dawn soap, it’s that simple.

I swear she has turned into one of those people with money who think they need to hire someone to do everything. Image

I just cleaned out my trashcan last weekend. It was kinda gross but not that hard probably took me a total of 20 minutes. When she mentioned paying someone to clean it I rolled my eyes, that is such a weird thing to pay for. Especially for someone who posts cleaning videos in the internet, why doesn't she just do it for a video?!?!

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

SmugSmile24
Learner
Learner

Post by SmugSmile24 »

They're 100% going somewhere they're not supposed to, most likely by flying. This is what, their 5th or 6th vacation since the pandemic started? imagine if they actually had real jobs and responsibilities? 🙄 They have the luxury of working from home and not having to worry about their health, so they don't care about constantly traveling and making it worse for everyone else.

no_strings
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by no_strings »

TwiceFooled wrote:
Sun Sep 20, 2020 9:29 pm
no_strings wrote:

Is she still talking about that secret vacation? I've been watching her and reading here for awhile. I bet this is a "secret" because they're doing something risky and she doesn't want to hear it. Maybe even Disney again. Or risking plane travel. It wouldn't be the first time that they haven't been able to do the adult thing and not the selfish one. Why mention this at all? To show off? If it's because it might affect her channel, all she needed to say was that she was taking a bit of a break.

I've been watching Jessica since she lived at her parents'. She was my favorite YTer and I loved her makeup videos. What has happened to her? Constantly pushing her Disney husband's channel, never answering questions or interacting with her subscribers, and acting like a teenager. She used to be so mature. What a bummer.
Yes agree. It amazes me how she puts on this front of "I'm your best friend and message me and we'll chat and go for a walk and then I'll braid your hair!" I have never seen her comment in response to even a question on her videos... I'm sure she ignores her DMs too :?

Latest vlog she said Gigi is "weirdly into the Little Golden books". Why is that weird Jessica? The fact that your daughter is really into books is not weird. Such a bad habit now.. somebody else had mentioned how that's her newest catchphrase :roll:

How did I know the part where we see Gigi playing the keyboard and laughing/having fun was filmed by Tyler... Even before he spoke.
Gurus are like that friend/partner/family member that you constantly walk on eggshells around, because they get offended at the drop of a hat. The ones you blink at funny and they never speak to you again :tu:

andthensome
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by andthensome »

TwiceFooled wrote:
no_strings wrote:

Yeah, she posted on her stories to promote her recent videos, but just *haaaad* to mention that she was posting from vacation. So many people would absolutely love to be able to have the luxury to take a trip right now, I wish she would just shut up about it. No one cares that much :roll:

TwiceFooled
Learner
Learner

Post by TwiceFooled »

SmugSmile24 wrote:
Mon Sep 21, 2020 10:54 am
They're 100% going somewhere they're not supposed to, most likely by flying. This is what, their 5th or 6th vacation since the pandemic started? imagine if they actually had real jobs and responsibilities? 🙄 They have the luxury of working from home and not having to worry about their health, so they don't care about constantly traveling and making it worse for everyone else.
How can they not care about their health when they have a child? Jessica said GiGi was going with them. And when they get back are they going to have the grandparents babysit again? It's amazing that Jessica always says how great it is that all four grandparents are retired when she justifies using them. Does she ever unselfishly think that each set has raised several kids themselves and now it's their time to enjoy some free time? Do they assume they're going to be able to do all this traveling, especially their alone trips, if they have this other child Jess hints at? I wonder if any of their siblings speak up for the grandparents? Why would they even need the babysitting right now anyway? Jess admitted that Tyler is not busy right now. And since Tyler seems to do everything around the house from cooking and cleaning carpets to ironing and hanging curtains, how can she have one iota of the work most parents still have after working full time? She used to seem so wise and mature to me. I can't get over how much she has changed in a relatively short period of time. Or maybe she hasn't and I was a fool.

cupcakey913
Learner
Learner

Post by cupcakey913 »

She always beats a dead horse when she thinks she is doing something? Like when she asked to be removed from PR lists, she kept on going on and on about it (and still does) and now with this secret vacation. It’s not a secret if you keep telling people about it.

I’m so ugh about her, because I do like some of her content. I actually like some of her recommendations, but she is just so annoying and pretentious.

no_strings
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by no_strings »

She mentioned in the latest vlog again about this damn vacation.

Give it a fucking rest.

reallybloggers---
Learner
Learner

Post by reallybloggers--- »

honestly, i am really surprised that she posted the beach pic on her stories. but then i am not that surprised, she's just so bland and boring... and tbh for them being such FOODIES i am surprised that neither of them follow any actual food influencers

Ifeellikebeingabitch
Learner
Learner

Re: Jessica Braun (JamBeauty89) Ding Dong, Frumpy Dumpy is home

Post by Ifeellikebeingabitch »

cupcakey913 wrote:
Mon Sep 21, 2020 2:30 pm
She always beats a dead horse when she thinks she is doing something? Like when she asked to be removed from PR lists, she kept on going on and on about it (and still does) and now with this secret vacation. It’s not a secret if you keep telling people about it.

I’m so ugh about her, because I do like some of her content. I actually like some of her recommendations, but she is just so annoying and pretentious.

Pretentious is the best way to describe her nowadays. She has such a snobby mean girl vibe now. This "secret" vacation is just a way of her being able to say "you guys don't deserve to know where we go" like she's a celebrity. Between the breathlessness, appetite, fatigue and not showing her vacation (probably because we all know that normal people have drinks on vacation) I'm still thinkin' she's preggo. I wish I had her amount of disposable income for even just 1 day.

andthensome
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by andthensome »

Note the not so subtle post of a picture of a Truly to quash the rumors that she's pregnant. Hi Jessica :FU:

TwiceFooled
Learner
Learner

Post by TwiceFooled »

andthensome wrote:
Tue Sep 22, 2020 12:47 pm
Note the not so subtle post of a picture of a Truly to quash the rumors that she's pregnant. Hi Jessica :FU:
Doesn't mean it's hers, but I can't see them having another kid when their obsession with vacations is their top priority. One child has really cramped their style. She's already laying the excuses, "Who says we'll be able to have another kid?" Wait until Gigi starts school and the grandparents get a little older or have health issues. It's going to be a lot harder to get away with one child, never mind two. They'll probably just hire a nanny or expect one of their siblings with multiple kids of their own to fill in. Or maybe they'll just board them at a kennel with Pinocchio.

Joni_M
Informer
Informer

Post by Joni_M »

I dislike the nonstop sponsorships bc we all know it's just a money grab. Emily Noel is one of the few channels that is never sponsored which I admire. When they're being paid to say they love something, sorry, their review is not gonna be honest. At that point, they become nothing but actors in an advertisement to me.

If I was lucky enough to have both sets of grandparents give me unlimited free babysitting, you bet your ass I'd have more kids. Who wouldn't? Between that and her extra early bedtime, they don't have to spend much time parenting the kid, lol. I think people who MUST vacation 5-6 times per year are better off not having any kids, but since they have one already might as well give Gigi a sibling so she'll have someone to eat her meals with.

I've thought for a while now that something is off with Gigi's speech. I remember watching a vlog where she was using her own made up sign language to "say" things. I used to work at a nursery school and she says VERY few words for a 2 year old. Also I noticed she loves to screech, yell and even laugh very loudly and, combined with the minimal talking, makes me wonder if she's got hearing problems.

Mrssah15
Learner
Learner

Post by Mrssah15 »

no_strings wrote:
TwiceFooled wrote:
no_strings wrote:

Yes agree. It amazes me how she puts on this front of "I'm your best friend and message me and we'll chat and go for a walk and then I'll braid your hair!" I have never seen her comment in response to even a question on her videos... I'm sure she ignores her DMs too :?

Latest vlog she said Gigi is "weirdly into the Little Golden books". Why is that weird Jessica? The fact that your daughter is really into books is not weird. Such a bad habit now.. somebody else had mentioned how that's her newest catchphrase :roll:

How did I know the part where we see Gigi playing the keyboard and laughing/having fun was filmed by Tyler... Even before he spoke.
YES!!! Everything is “weirdly expensive”, or “weirdly cheap”, or she is “weirdly into....”. And, “I don’t know man...”

She likes to say “welcome to our happy corner of the internet” and give off the vibe that she is so sweet and relatable, but she just comes off as supremely pretentious to me. She has turned into a snob and completely forgotten her roots. Getting her nails done every other week, vacationing 5 times a year, paying her parents to watch the kid (after admitting Tyler doesn’t have much work to do right now), accepting a million sponsorships, paying people to wash your trash cans... spend spend spend spend

That’s why I can’t take these sponsorships seriously. She has become such a whore to so many companies that she is just a mouthpiece at this point. Not that she is the only one, but it is infuriating for these people to try and act like they accept these sponsorships just to “pay their bills like everyone else”, but then in reality, they show themselves going on all of these trips and spending money like crazy. You’re money hungry Jessie girl, just admit it!

And yes, the only reason to keep mentioning their secret vacay is just to low key brag about it, whilst making people feel like they don’t deserve to get to know where they go. Jessica, to use your own phrase, it’s not that deep. You’re not a celebrity.

Embraced_34
Talker
Talker

Post by Embraced_34 »

I feel for Gigi being treated worse than the dog. Anytime you see Gigi light up and have fun is with Tyler. She’s so awkward and well, scared looking when Jessica enters. Wouldn’t be surprised if her alleged speech problems are due to not being spoken to much. Jessica is too busy shooing at Meijers to pay her any attention and read to her, speak to her so she is exposed to speech. Just listening in on her parents talking to each other will enrich her speaking experience but then we know she gets puts to bed ASAP so she doesn’t get to experience that either. Children pick up their parents speech patterns so Gigi having alleged problems will be down to Jess ignoring her so she’s simply not developing as well as other loved children.

Mrssah15
Learner
Learner

Post by Mrssah15 »

I will say this about the speech issue.

My kiddo was a very late speaker. We worked with her very tediously. Then all of a sudden she started saying everything, there was just no progression to it. Now she can talk more than anyone! So if it’s just an issue of some kids being a later bloomer, then that’s no problem.

However, with Jessica, she is constantly trying to push GiGi off on other people. Her face absolutely lights up when she says GiGi is napping or still asleep, or with her grandparents. But then that dog comes in the room and she goes bonkers! So I’m not sure how much she is going to be working with GiGi on this, or willing to invest the time into it because they always give her to other people or make her go to bed at like 6:30.

TwiceFooled
Learner
Learner

Post by TwiceFooled »

Poor GiGi is probably totally confused about speech. It must be hard to distinguish between normal speech and Pinocchio speech in that household.

Mrssah15
Learner
Learner

Post by Mrssah15 »

Oh look. Another sponsorship. Because that secret vacation ain’t gonna pay for itself you guys!

Return to “Jessica Braun”