408California408

lenathediva
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: 408California408

Post by lenathediva »

As a Black woman, I found her posts about Blacks for Trump to be eye roll inducing. I really dislike when a privileged White woman proceeds to tell me how to vote. Get outta here. Focus on staying out of prison. You don’t care one iota about Black people.

YouTuberr
Informer
Informer

Post by YouTuberr »

lenathediva wrote:
Mon Aug 31, 2020 5:57 am
As a Black woman, I found her posts about Blacks for Trump to be eye roll inducing. I really dislike when a privileged White woman proceeds to tell me how to vote. Get outta here. Focus on staying out of prison. You don’t care one iota about Black people.
Annnnnnnd she’s made her IG private again!! She was really going off the deep end with her political posts. She recently had videos in her IG stories of her security cameras at her home too.

I agree, she doesn’t care about black issues. She’s Latina (Mexican?) trying to pass herself off as white. The whole thing with Latinos that like Trump is odd to me.

joycekyan1975
Lurker
Lurker
Been thanked: 0

Post by joycekyan1975 »

YouTuberr wrote:
Mon Aug 31, 2020 1:42 pm
lenathediva wrote:
Annnnnnnd she’s made her IG private again!! She was really going off the deep end with her political posts. She recently had videos in her IG stories of her security cameras at her home too.

I agree, she doesn’t care about black issues. She’s Latina (Mexican?) trying to pass herself off as white. The whole thing with Latinos that like Trump is odd to me.
Her 69 year old sugar-daddy husband is white, so I'm sure she identifies with that sort of white privilege.
Every time she posts on IG, it becomes so apparent she is dumb as dirt. Who posts so many detailed pictures of their home while at the same time claiming they want privacy? Compare those pics that she constantly posts with a quick search of recent Los Gatos home sales and her husbands name and you easily can find her address. Moron!

YouTuberr
Informer
Informer

Post by YouTuberr »

joycekyan1975 wrote:
Mon Aug 31, 2020 10:04 pm
YouTuberr wrote:
Mon Aug 31, 2020 1:42 pm
lenathediva wrote:

Her 69 year old sugar-daddy husband is white, so I'm sure she identifies with that sort of white privilege.
Every time she posts on IG, it becomes so apparent she is dumb as dirt. Who posts so many detailed pictures of their home while at the same time claiming they want privacy? Compare those pics that she constantly posts with a quick search of recent Los Gatos home sales and her husbands name and you easily can find her address. Moron!
I used to live in NorCal, one of my friends owned a nice house in Monte Sereno. Tonya doesn’t seem that she would fit in there as she isn’t classy enough. I see her more in South San Jose.

lowkeylaurie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lowkeylaurie »

How do we know if anything she buys is even authentic? If she's married to some old codger who makes substantial money but doesn't really let her spend it (as evident by all the buying and then selling) then it's possible she resorts to super fakes but sticks them in authentic packaging for the unboxing. Think about it, I've literally never seen her actually going into a store to buy anything, even before COVID, it's always ordered online, over the phone, over IG, etc. Not to mention the Chanel boots debacle she had a few months ago. It's also possible everything she buys is actually authentic, but it's never in stores because she's buying them behind her husband's back without his knowledge she's using his credit card, and when he finds out what she's done, she has to sell to give him his money back? I don't know I'm just spitballing here.

lenathediva
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lenathediva »

I heard her mention on occasion that she lives far from the nearest Chanel/mall. I don’t know if it’s true or not. Her words not mine.

joycekyan1975
Lurker
Lurker

Post by joycekyan1975 »

She has posted several pictures and IG lives of her home and actually revealed she lives in the Monte Sereno area of Los Gatos, CA which is close to several major malls. Valley Fair, Santana Row, Stanford mall come to mind...
The actual Chanel stand alone boutique nearest her would be in San Francisco.
It's a good point she does most of her shopping online. And packages are delivered to her husbands company as opposed to her actual home. Has a room at work dedicated to filming, used to do videos in front of a printer, has to come in early to film... Definitely seems like someone trying to hide her purchases, which are out of control. It's a new reveal every week to fill out her empty life.
Laughable that she tries to promote this boss-babe, don't mess with me image when she has to hide purchases from her old sugar daddy.
What a tax evading moron.

lowkeylaurie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lowkeylaurie »

Yeah that's what I was thinking. She's either shopping behind her husband's back (and when he finds out she has to return or sell) or they're fakes, or a combination of both. If she really loved designer items that much she'd make the effort to shop in store so she could build a relationship with an SA and get perks and gifts, so I'm not really convinced by her "I live too far from the mall" excuse.

YouTuberr
Informer
Informer

Post by YouTuberr »

She’s 9 miles from Valley Fair, which I know at least had a Louis Vuitton and other lux shops. She’s about 21 miles from the mall in Palo Alto.

I didn’t buy Chanel when I lived out there, only LV, so I’m not as savvy on that one. :). H is at the Palo Alto mall now, but I don’t think she’s into that one?

I can see her hiding purchases too.

gossip_guy
Learner
Learner

Post by gossip_guy »

xxnjlove wrote:
Tue Aug 18, 2020 1:28 pm
am i missing something? how do u guys know her name? lol
Same! Anyone care to pm or share?

joycekyan1975
Lurker
Lurker

Post by joycekyan1975 »

LOL...Tonia the clown wants to buy a birkin now.
Hermes probably doesn't want a tax evading fraud carrying one of their bags.
And doesn't she know, you don't just walk in and buy a birkin. No one will offer one to this criminal.

GozzipQueen
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by GozzipQueen »

I unfollowed this idiot on IG and YT. Her political posts were making her intolerable. I couldn’t even hate watch anymore, same as HRH. Those two are certifiable self-absorbed freaks. I do not miss Tania’s side burns one bit!

GozzipQueen
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by GozzipQueen »

joycekyan1975 wrote:
Wed Sep 30, 2020 10:13 pm
And doesn't she know, you don't just walk in and buy a birkin. No one will offer one to this criminal.
She would only get one on FASHIONPHILE. No way she could get one from Hermès, especially with the way she dresses. I will never understand why she buys expensive handbags and shoes only to pair them with cheap ass looking clothes. Her poor outfits downgrade the bags and shoes making them look cheaper as well. She has zero fashion sense. She’s just a sad, empty, old woman.

lenathediva
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lenathediva »

So, what happened? Tania deactivated her YouTube channel with no explanation.

Dramatic much?

joycekyan1975
Lurker
Lurker

Post by joycekyan1975 »

lenathediva wrote:
Sat Oct 24, 2020 4:23 pm

Dramatic much?
She probably wants attention. Notice how she keeps mentioning it in her stories on IG. Idiot.

Mistress Hunter
Learner
Learner

Post by Mistress Hunter »

joycekyan1975 wrote:
Wed Sep 30, 2020 10:13 pm
I just noticed she deactivated her Youtube Channel.
How do you know she’s a tax evading fraud?
What is her full name?
Spill the details.

joycekyan1975
Lurker
Lurker

Post by joycekyan1975 »

lenathediva wrote:
Sat Oct 24, 2020 4:23 pm

Dramatic much?
Purse purchase gone wrong? She posted a bunch of stories recently with lame comments about how people can't be trusted, don't keep their word, etc, etc. Very high school-ish behavior.
OR she was getting a lot of hate on her channel once word of her criminal past came out. She probably could't delete them fast enough.
My question is, why does she keep explaining why she deactivated her channel? Just deactivate it and shut up already!
Totally dramatic is right!

jrsipult
Informer
Informer

Post by jrsipult »

I’ve never seen someone Tonias age SWF someone as much as she does Alex/HRH. It’s down right creepy. Tonia has at least 20 years plus on Alex. It’s one thing for school girls to copy and worship each other but a granny like Tonia copying a certified nut job like HRH is hilarious

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Return to “F-J”