Glam and Bore/Mykie - Part 2

ThunderHam
Learner
Learner

Re: Glam and Bore/Mykie - Part 2

Post by ThunderHam »

It sounds like she probably had coronavirus though. Some people are experiencing symptoms for months or continuing symptoms and flair ups. Being sick can also wreck your immune system, making it easier to catch stuff or have weird breakdowns in your body, so it’s not unusual if that is what is happening to her.

SweetBunny21
Wanderer
Wanderer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by SweetBunny21 »

ThunderHam wrote:
Sat Oct 10, 2020 12:00 pm
It sounds like she probably had coronavirus though. Some people are experiencing symptoms for months or continuing symptoms and flair ups. Being sick can also wreck your immune system, making it easier to catch stuff or have weird breakdowns in your body, so it’s not unusual if that is what is happening to her.
I have to agree. I had it and ever since then, my fatigue and immune system have been awful. It really does wear you down for a very long time afterwards, so can’t really blame her for that.

However, I have to say, I’m severely annoyed that she chose something SO talked about and SO studied and then used Wikipedia as her source. She acts like she’s the only person who’s interested and talks about this stuff. The amount of times she’s said things that can be so easily debunked is mind blowing.

Like the time she did a video about being a Scorpio and was told that Pisces has the most serial killers and just went on and on and bragged about it and made jokes about it and wouldn’t shut up, when a simple google search proves it’s not even slightly true.

emaliiine
Lurker
Lurker

Post by emaliiine »

have y'all watched this? i just finished it and would love to know your thoughts

xoanag
Learner
Learner

Post by xoanag »

emaliiine wrote:
Sun Oct 11, 2020 1:02 pm
have y'all watched this? i just finished it and would love to know your thoughts
Tbh, for me the whole video seems really disingenuous...

emaliiine
Lurker
Lurker

Post by emaliiine »

xoanag wrote:
Sun Oct 11, 2020 1:59 pm
emaliiine wrote:
Tbh, for me the whole video seems really disingenuous...
you think so? in what way?

nudalBrains
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by nudalBrains »

emaliiine wrote:
Pretty sure she outed her on cheating on Peter with Anthony. 👀

“Swoop lied to Peter on Mykie’s behalf because she was “seeing” someone new”

At least, that is how I perceived it. And whoever that new person was based on the timeline.

Omua
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Omua »

Mykie is not a good person. There are SO MANY points in this video it's not like she can just excuse them all away. This has been her behavior for years. ALWAYS playing the victim. One thing that really made me sick was the lying to her audience about "losing followers". She's so full of shit.

famished_ferret
Informer
Informer

Post by famished_ferret »

I think Mykie is a really shitty person, selfish and doesn't care about anyone or anything. She wants to be a victim so bad .. but I don't think it's her being racist and against any type of group -- she's against EVERYONE and ANYONE who is succeeding. She seems awfully jealous of everyone around her - that is kinda weird since she has a pretty good career going herself and is very, very talented. I never liked her personality, always seemed a bit off to me.

I don't like this girls outlook on some stuff she said - as someone above said, it seems disingenuous for some reason . .but she made a ton of good points, and is a good speaker!! But why stay friends with a shitty person so long .. that's a bit suspect as well. I always wondered how Mykie had any following and was likable to anyone at all!

SweetBunny21
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by SweetBunny21 »

These are on Mykie’s story tonight if anyone is interested.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

SweetBunny21
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by SweetBunny21 »

Adding this one.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

gulost
Informer
Informer

Post by gulost »

not her using the "i was in a dark place" excuse
RT if you're still mad at JK Rowling for killing off Jub Jub

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

Wow, she's a piece of work. I didn't realize how bad it was until I watched Swoop's video lol.

litchiisme
Debater
Debater

Post by litchiisme »

nudalBrains wrote:
Sun Oct 11, 2020 2:56 pm
emaliiine wrote:
Pretty sure she outed her on cheating on Peter with Anthony. 👀

“Swoop lied to Peter on Mykie’s behalf because she was “seeing” someone new”

At least, that is how I perceived it. And whoever that new person was based on the timeline.
i watched the video out of curiosity because someone posted it on reddit...i don't really follow up with mykie on youtube since to me her videos are all pretty the same thing over and over again. and she seems to have to excuse herself about not uploading and somehow always some illness is involved...idk.
i do understand where Spankie (spankie and mykie?...ok) is coming from, but the video is obviously done to hurt mykie back. all those details about the talking behind the scenes, has the only purpose to let those other beauty gurus know and avoid or confronting her. outing her lying to her ex (while they are still friends today?)...she really wants to burn her relationships down. i was not that interested in this part.
but the other part 8-) mykie complaining about how hard everything is for her, because she is not a gay man or a ethnic minority...lying about loosing followers, pretending to care about disparities and injustice. those pathetic social media people...influencers are just gonna do what they need to do in order to stay safe from the internet mob. but they have genuinely no idea what this is about, because it's not about themselves.
Hey! Life, look at me, I can see the reality.

milanese15
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by milanese15 »

Mykie’s always been a terrible person who doesn’t listen. Remember when she came on here to yell at us?

thehippiechick
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by thehippiechick »

milanese15 wrote:
Mon Oct 12, 2020 10:12 am
Mykie’s always been a terrible person who doesn’t listen. Remember when she came on here to yell at us?
LOL did she? Must have been before my time here.
Don't sweat the petty things and don't pet the sweaty things. - George Carlin

milanese15
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by milanese15 »

Girl, I've been here forever lol. It was back when she posted some video that upset people with trypophobia who thought it should have a trigger warning. And rather than just taking it into consideration for the future and apologizing, she went scorched earth and told everyone they were ridiculous, that she'd never put up trigger warnings, and that they were lying about having panic attacks. Her trash thread popped up and people brought up her other issues, like favoriting a bunch of "reverse racism" Onision tweets and her tantrum over being accused of cultural appropriation. She's definitely always been one of those people with a chip on their shoulder when race is brought up, saying "well, what about us? PC culture is making things harder for white people!"

The post is here for anyone interested: viewtopic.php?p=1852115#p1852115
glamandgore wrote:I am feisty and outspoken, I've always been, but I don't think that means people should mercilessly crucify me in a thread elsewhere because of that. There's a lot of hypocrisy in the way that I'm criticized - people telling me I'm an asshole, that I'm immature, that I'm a bitch.. and yet here are a group of people on a site dedicated to trash talking people they don't know behind their backs...calling me all those names.
lol

thehippiechick
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by thehippiechick »

Oh, my. How messy. Thanks for linking me. LOL!
Don't sweat the petty things and don't pet the sweaty things. - George Carlin

Mex-mess
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Mex-mess »

Did spankie say that it was Peter? I've always got the vibe that he was really into her, and if he is the one she's talking about i really can't believe he spends pretty much all his time with his ex who cheated and the man she did it with

WanderlustX3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by WanderlustX3 »

milanese15 wrote:
Mon Oct 12, 2020 2:00 pm
Girl, I've been here forever lol. It was back when she posted some video that upset people with trypophobia who thought it should have a trigger warning. And rather than just taking it into consideration for the future and apologizing, she went scorched earth and told everyone they were ridiculous, that she'd never put up trigger warnings, and that they were lying about having panic attacks. Her trash thread popped up and people brought up her other issues, like favoriting a bunch of "reverse racism" Onision tweets and her tantrum over being accused of cultural appropriation. She's definitely always been one of those people with a chip on their shoulder when race is brought up, saying "well, what about us? PC culture is making things harder for white people!"

The post is here for anyone interested: viewtopic.php?p=1852115#p1852115
glamandgore wrote:I am feisty and outspoken, I've always been, but I don't think that means people should mercilessly crucify me in a thread elsewhere because of that. There's a lot of hypocrisy in the way that I'm criticized - people telling me I'm an asshole, that I'm immature, that I'm a bitch.. and yet here are a group of people on a site dedicated to trash talking people they don't know behind their backs...calling me all those names.
lol
Remember when Chase's mom (supposedly) came here and defended her? That one always sticks with me lol
Please excuse my shitty english. I have no excuse, but at least I acknowledge my horrible grammar and typing skills.

WanderlustX3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by WanderlustX3 »

So I just watched Spankie's video and I honestly don't know how to feel about it.

Personally I'm not a fan of Spankie, even when her and Mykie were "friends" and she was constantly pushing people to go to her channel I couldn't get into her content; she comes across very "holier than thou" and condescending, imo. This isn't to say Mykie didn't say shitty things and that she did no wrong, but it seems like Spankie was trying really hard to push a narrative without showing the entire context. I noticed she would put a lot of words into Mykie's mouth. For example, she never once said "this isn't a struggle you face" (or if she did- it wasn't shown) and yet Spankie is basing a large portion of this video on the fact that she did. Another question I have is, why was she constantly seeking validation from someone who 1. Wasn't equip to give her a said validation, and 2. Has said problematic things over the course of their entire friendship. Should she have just flat out said, "Maybe people just don't like your content and it has nothing to do with race"- like what was the correct response here, or was she better off saying nothing? But then Spankie rants about her saying nothing. Then there's them both taking shit about other YouTubers, Spankie said she was also wrong for playing along but "she got pulled into the toxicity"....give me a break girl, just admit you were no better and move on.

One thing I truly don't understand was towards the end of the video was when she tweeted about her sexual assault and Mykie reached out. I don't see anything wrong with what Mykie did/said. She seemed to be coming from a supportive standpoint, and for the record, you don't need permission to retweet- so her shading her for asking was kind of a moot point.

Something just seems very off to me.
Please excuse my shitty english. I have no excuse, but at least I acknowledge my horrible grammar and typing skills.

Return to “F-J”