Jambeauty89: dingdongbrauns - Part 3

SmugSmile24
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0

Re: Jambeauty89: dingdongbrauns - Part 3

Post by SmugSmile24 »

I think I've finally realized what annoys me the most about Jessica. She'll post a "pack with me" video or a favorites video, and she'll share her favorite carry-on bag or the best toiletry bag she's ever found, or the greatest suitcase of all time. Then they'll go on another trip a month later, and she'll post a picture of their luggage, and she'll be using entirely different things. A new carry-on bag, a different suitcase and a random toiletry bag. So you found the "best _____ ever" yet you used it for a month and then moved on to something else?! You can't trust a word this girl says.

SaladGossip
Talker
Talker

Post by SaladGossip »

Brytbratbar
Debater
Debater

Post by Brytbratbar »

Solcool2 wrote:
Sun Sep 08, 2019 4:20 pm
Ok just wondering how a kid who doesn’t go to daycare or really see any other babies or play with anyone else gets HAnd Foot Mouth ? I know it’s common in children but just thought it was common in nurseries, schools, daycares type of setting. Maybe an outbreak at Disney?
Adults can be carriers but not show symptoms. It’s one of those things that’s most contagious before most symptoms start to show. My daughter picked it up from the mall and it was terrible. I originally came here to comment on why they put a heart over her face in the newest video thumbnail?? I don’t think they have been cautious of sharing images of Gigi in the past.

reallybloggers---
Learner
Learner
Been thanked: 0

Post by reallybloggers--- »

I think they are not showing her face because youtube tends to demonetize videos who show kids image.

alwaysspillingtea
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by alwaysspillingtea »

SaladGossip wrote:Image

Her eye looks loopy lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

reallybloggers---
Learner
Learner

Post by reallybloggers--- »

i thought she wasn't getting pr? but yet, she is on instagram talking about a pr package she got.

rosiepink
Learner
Learner

Post by rosiepink »

I feel like Tyler secretly resents Jessica. He was the one that wanted to be a famous actor that didnt work out and Jessica found some sort of "fame" online, his youtube channel is trash while hers grows and shes the head of the household. Whatever happened to his cooking videos and weekly vlogs god hes such a loser and quitter such a turn off. I watched an old vlogmas 2015 and wow I feel like jessica looks better now that she filled out she was too skinny back then and yet still obsessed with what she ate and exercise. Shes such a joke I dont know how people take her seriously her makeup looks horrible and lifestyle videos only pop off if shes getting paid how sad

JaclynSHILLcircus
Informer
Informer

Post by JaclynSHILLcircus »

Holy shit. The diaper bag she just got that she features in “complete guide: how to take a baby/toddler to Disney world//what to bring”. (A doozy of a title) .... anyways her new diaper bag is 200 dollars. Yeah she used a discount code but holy shit! Is that really necessary? Chime in in you have a baby/toddler but I don’t know about that. Amazon has similar styles for cheap. I wonder what her dad would think about this price haha. Definitely not “down to earth” as she calls it. Jessica Braun is so sheltered and has no idea that level of privilege she has. None.

JaclynSHILLcircus
Informer
Informer

Post by JaclynSHILLcircus »

alwaysspillingtea wrote:
Mon Sep 09, 2019 8:24 pm
SaladGossip wrote:Image

Her eye looks loopy lol

I’m just glad she is doing something about those choppers. I have even posted before wondering why she hasn’t yet given how she is always on camera and she has the means. Perhaps she finally found a sponsored deal or some kind of discount for filming the whole thing.

andthensome
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by andthensome »

JaclynSHILLcircus wrote:
Tue Sep 10, 2019 9:04 am

Holy shit. The diaper bag she just got that she features in “complete guide: how to take a baby/toddler to Disney world//what to bring”. (A doozy of a title) .... anyways her new diaper bag is 200 dollars. Yeah she used a discount code but holy shit! Is that really necessary? Chime in in you have a baby/toddler but I don’t know about that. Amazon has similar styles for cheap. I wonder what her dad would think about this price haha. Definitely not “down to earth” as she calls it. Jessica Braun is so sheltered and has no idea that level of privilege she has. None.
I saw that video title and ran away as fast as the wind would take me.

Solcool2
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Solcool2 »

I’ve been seeing other youtubers do their monthly hellofresh ads, I bet we will get a vlog from her and it will be sponsored by none other than hellofresh

Jansport
Debater
Debater

Post by Jansport »

This is super mean since she's just a child, but Gigi is even uglier than the last time I saw her!!!!

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

smarlo
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by smarlo »

that's a fancy diaper bag! When my kids (grown) were babies I used one from Lands End. it was utilitarian, held a lot of stuff and wore like iron. I think it was $35 tops.
That Girl!

alwaysspillingtea
Gossiper
Gossiper

Jansport wrote:
This is super mean since she's just a child, but Gigi is even uglier than the last time I saw her!!!!

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk
I never thought Gigi was cute. She has Jessica’s nose I think.

WanderlustX3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by WanderlustX3 »

JaclynSHILLcircus wrote:
Tue Sep 10, 2019 9:04 am

I've always just used a cute book bag lol. I never got the appeal of super fancy/expensive diaper bags. Granted I don't travel (unfortunately) so maybe they're better for that, but I doubt it.
Please excuse my shitty english. I have no excuse, but at least I acknowledge my horrible grammar and typing skills.

alwaysspillingtea
Gossiper
Gossiper

Idk what kind of bag Jessica bought since I haven’t watched her lately, but she totally could’ve settled for a cute Vera Bradley bag as a diaper bag -they’re pretty good quality and decently priced. But instead I’m sure she bought something she can’t even afford as usual.

anythingforviews
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by anythingforviews »

Maybe this is a reach but Tyler really have her lift that 50 lb bag in the Costco video because he “sprained his thumb”? What a bitch lol

itsbritney_bitch
Learner
Learner

Post by itsbritney_bitch »

SmugSmile24 wrote:
Mon Sep 09, 2019 7:32 am
I think I've finally realized what annoys me the most about Jessica. She'll post a "pack with me" video or a favorites video, and she'll share her favorite carry-on bag or the best toiletry bag she's ever found, or the greatest suitcase of all time. Then they'll go on another trip a month later, and she'll post a picture of their luggage, and she'll be using entirely different things. A new carry-on bag, a different suitcase and a random toiletry bag. So you found the "best _____ ever" yet you used it for a month and then moved on to something else?! You can't trust a word this girl says.
For her, something she's had for a month is very old and needs to be decluttered, or thrown to the garbage all together, because is so so old.

Nelehrr
Debater
Debater

Post by Nelehrr »

rosiepink wrote:
Mon Sep 09, 2019 10:21 pm
I feel like Tyler secretly resents Jessica. He was the one that wanted to be a famous actor that didnt work out and Jessica found some sort of "fame" online, his youtube channel is trash while hers grows and shes the head of the household. Whatever happened to his cooking videos and weekly vlogs god hes such a loser and quitter such a turn off. I watched an old vlogmas 2015 and wow I feel like jessica looks better now that she filled out she was too skinny back then and yet still obsessed with what she ate and exercise. Shes such a joke I dont know how people take her seriously her makeup looks horrible and lifestyle videos only pop off if shes getting paid how sad
I feel like you hit the nail on the head. She's so pushy about having people go over to his channel. On Insta she was talking about doing vlogmas on both channels on alternating days. Stop trying to make fetch happen, it's never going to happen. He's so cringey I cannot watch him. And she's getting so over the top.

Return to “Jessica Braun”