Glitterforever17 Part 2

Rissa9416
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Glitterforever17 Part 2

Post by Rissa9416 »

At least she was open and honest. It’s hard to believe she renovated an already nice house. She was younger at the time and so thankfully she’s learned her lesson. It’s sad to see it happen tho. Nice to see that she’s humbled by the experience.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

Sucks that it took her so long to realize she was wasting money. They didn't even get to finish a lot of it because she was spending money like water. I'm not gonna lie though, if she picked all that stuff herself she did a good job. I like the whole inside of the house. Why doesn't she get into interior decorating or something? What is with the huge refusal to go try and get a job?? And does her mom not work and just leeches off of her?

She is the PERFECT example for other youtubers to show them they better save their money up and be willing to get an actual job if things go south, otherwise you're gonna lose everything.

I'm currently trying to find the house listing because I want to see what they were trying to sell it for lol

randomMcRandom
Informer
Informer

Post by randomMcRandom »

I don't feel bad for her at all. She had a million people telling her to help herself but she didn't listen and instead kicked people while they were down and wanted attention for flashing her tits. LOL fuck her. It's not like she's starving or homeless. She has her health and her youth. That's more than millions of people can say. She can go get an entry level job like the rest of us all did at some point.

strawberry_hearts
Informer
Informer

Post by strawberry_hearts »

LiddlePallid wrote:Sucks that it took her so long to realize she was wasting money. They didn't even get to finish a lot of it because she was spending money like water. I'm not gonna lie though, if she picked all that stuff herself she did a good job. I like the whole inside of the house. Why doesn't she get into interior decorating or something? What is with the huge refusal to go try and get a job?? And does her mom not work and just leeches off of her?

She is the PERFECT example for other youtubers to show them they better save their money up and be willing to get an actual job if things go south, otherwise you're gonna lose everything.

I'm currently trying to find the house listing because I want to see what they were trying to sell it for lol
If you find it please dm the link or post it if possible! I’m curious lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

Wasn't able to find it :( I suck at searching things like that lol

I definitely don't feel bad for her but I can't help but think her mom may have had a lot to do with the amount she was spending, too. I mean...the fucking tanning bed? Come on. That was ALL her mother and we know it. Breland is pale as a ghost, she doesn't tan. She even said she doesn't use it. She paid for that entire upper part of the house (renovations, décor, everything) so that her mom could live there. I think she'd be better if she cut ol' mama leech loose and just lived on her own with her annoying husband (who by the way I can't even believe is still there, I thought sure they'd be split up by now).

randomMcRandom
Informer
Informer

Post by randomMcRandom »

She added a comment on the video that the bank has taken possession of the house. I'm guessing that means it will be sold at a foreclosure auction. Not sure where to look to find listings for those.

PuppiesLove
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by PuppiesLove »

Honestly, I don't even feel bad for her. She spent her money on dumb pointless shit when she could have had a very nice standard home and not waste her money on a bunch of crap. When she mentioned the elevator I truly thought she was joking, but I don't think she was. All those renovations that she did was for aesthetics only. Her version of broke is probably a lot of peoples version of daily living. It is kind of disgusting how she pissed it all away, actually. She got what was coming to her, she knew hew YT "career" was going down the tubes and kept spending like it was nothing.

strawberry_hearts
Informer
Informer

I saw a comment on her YouTube video that someone supposedly found the listing. They said it was originally listed at 900,000 then moved done to some where around 400,000. But again I haven’t seen it for myself so can’t say if it’s true or not.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

She wonders why no one wanted to buy it - when you renovate a house that's super specific to YOUR liking, of course it's going to be hard to sell afterwards! They have a bunch of shit they didn't even finish - no one is going to want to spend almost 1mil on a house that they still have to put work into lmao

alyjayy
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by alyjayy »

LiddlePallid wrote:
Mon Jun 10, 2019 10:26 am
Wasn't able to find it :( I suck at searching things like that lol

I definitely don't feel bad for her but I can't help but think her mom may have had a lot to do with the amount she was spending, too. I mean...the fucking tanning bed? Come on. That was ALL her mother and we know it. Breland is pale as a ghost, she doesn't tan. She even said she doesn't use it. She paid for that entire upper part of the house (renovations, décor, everything) so that her mom could live there. I think she'd be better if she cut ol' mama leech loose and just lived on her own with her annoying husband (who by the way I can't even believe is still there, I thought sure they'd be split up by now).
She's on Kincaid Resevoir. It took me a minute to find it, but she pretty much posts it on her facebook page.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

Oh, duh. I just went to find her facebook and realized the address is posted there. So yeah, I can't technically post it here or I'll get in trouble but it's on her facebook page and her facebook page is public lol

larny
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by larny »

I actually feel for her she must have been the buyer in 2016 looks like they have taken a huge loss on the house especially after all the work she done on it, i wonder how many youtubers over the years will meet the same fate ImageImage

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

randomMcRandom
Informer
Informer

Post by randomMcRandom »

Why is the sale price blocked out? So she bought it for $460k and tried to sell it for $900k just 2 years later? Whaaaaa?

I don't know much about real estate, but here's my shitty interpretation of what happened. . .she bought it for $460k and did all these improvements/renovations on it that jacked up the assessment of how much the house is worth which THEN jacked up her owed property taxes and she couldn't afford anything at all. Tried to sell a half-worked, weirdly renovated place for the assessed value and no one wanted it. So now the bank owns it and is going to auction it off in a foreclosure auction I guess?

I dunno why a person would do all those renovations on a place they haven't even finished paying off yet. Like Breeland said in her video, this is what happens when trailer trash gets a whole bunch of money they never should have gotten. Basically she won the lottery. This dumb chick shoulda just worked part time as a waitress because she has no actual skills except that she's somewhat outgoing. Nothing wrong with being a waitress, btw, but waitresses are forced to live within some very small means. All of a sudden she gets these fat checks from YouTube and instead of considering it for what it was (winning the lottery, a short-term massive gain in income) she treats it she's gonna keep winning the lottery for the next 20 years. SMH, what I wouldn't give to be able to get that much money for making shitty videos 2hrs a week and she just fucking blew it!
larny wrote:
Fri Jun 14, 2019 12:33 pm
I actually feel for her she must have been the buyer in 2016 looks like they have taken a huge loss on the house especially after all the work she done on it, i wonder how many youtubers over the years will meet the same fate ImageImage

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

PuppiesLove
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by PuppiesLove »

Her channel went down the tubes once her and her ex broke up. I don't get how you wouldn't immediately cut off the renovations once she noticed the diminish in returns from youtube. Does Slava even work?

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

Slava did youtube too, but I don't think he does anymore? I agree, her ex seemed dumb as a box of rocks but as soon as they split and she got with this idiot, that was when her channel started sinking. Because she was making poor choices all around. I think a lot of people left when she started making videos with Slava.

Trash_Queen
Informer
Informer

Post by Trash_Queen »

God I want to see pictures of the outside of this damn house! I just discovered her and cant wait to dive into this heeping dumpster fire.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

I know, I want to see the outside too lol. There's tons of pics of the inside but only one crappy one of the outside.

strawberry_hearts
Informer
Informer

I still wonder if slava is just with her for the visa lol. Because they don’t seem like they have much chemistry. I wonder if he will leave her now that they are broke.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

I don't think he'll leave her until he finds someone else to leech off of. He has no job and I'm assuming no money now, so where's he gonna go? I remember him saying he wanted to leave Russia, so I don't know if he would go back lol

randomMcRandom
Informer
Informer

Post by randomMcRandom »

strawberry_hearts wrote:
Sat Jun 22, 2019 4:42 am
I still wonder if slava is just with her for the visa lol. Because they don’t seem like they have much chemistry. I wonder if he will leave her now that they are broke.
How long have they been married? At 2 and 1/3 years of marriage you can apply for a green card. At that point, even if you divorce, the application is still valid and you can still get the green card without being married anymore.

Source: My male friend got bamboozled by an Eastern European chick who applied for her green card at exactly 2.33yrs of marriage and began talking divorce at 2.5. There is just something about Russians, Romanians, etc where they are very good at manipulating dumb Americans for green cards.

Return to “F-J”