Jamie Paige

astarisborn
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Jamie Paige

Post by astarisborn »

how on earth does this boring ass white girl have a jewelry collab? I feel like I’ve never heard her talk about style once let alone accessories and jewelry.

daddyoh
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by daddyoh »

this early morning video.... i don't know why it annoyed me so much.

go to bed early and you'll wake up early! amazing tip. waking up at 5am, only starting work at 8am fsr (oh she said filming the video had her sidetracked... ok?). i hate these videos where they film and edit in the same day then still try to convince my 40 hr work week ass that this is what they do every single day.

Gossgrl
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Gossgrl »

daddyoh wrote:
Mon Nov 25, 2019 3:46 pm
this early morning video.... i don't know why it annoyed me so much.

go to bed early and you'll wake up early! amazing tip. waking up at 5am, only starting work at 8am fsr (oh she said filming the video had her sidetracked... ok?). i hate these videos where they film and edit in the same day then still try to convince my 40 hr work week ass that this is what they do every single day.
yeah whenever they say "oh then I film for a couple hours and edit a video" it's just like... if that were true, you'd upload every single day because it's not like you can film one makeup tutorial/vid over several days. Nice try tho. Imagine getting up at 5am just to work for MAYBE 3 hours per day. Like you might as well sleep in lol. At least Alanna will admit that filming a video makes a day "extra busy," basically admitting she fucks around most days

Poldl
Debater
Debater

Post by Poldl »

I'm watching her anti-stress holiday makeup tutorial

It is beautifully filmed and I like how she doesn't uses filters to hide skin texture, and I like the music even if every beauty youtuber nowadays use lofi music on their videos, but I can't stand the faces she makes at the camera. The "sexy" eyes and pouting lips, it makes me cringe lol

Also what is it with youtubers and drinking coffee and tea on camera? Is that supposed to make them ~~relatable~~? I don't know why but it annoys me so much.

Raven_nevermore
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Raven_nevermore »

Poldl wrote:
Fri Dec 13, 2019 6:37 am
I'm watching her anti-stress holiday makeup tutorial

It is beautifully filmed and I like how she doesn't uses filters to hide skin texture, and I like the music even if every beauty youtuber nowadays use lofi music on their videos, but I can't stand the faces she makes at the camera. The "sexy" eyes and pouting lips, it makes me cringe lol

Also what is it with youtubers and drinking coffee and tea on camera? Is that supposed to make them ~~relatable~~? I don't know why but it annoys me so much.
I know her audience is all straight females why is she flirting with the camera??

Ghrelin
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Ghrelin »

Man was it just me or was her bronzer not good in this new video, the upper half of her face was straight up orange

Post by Guest »

Her tutorial looked like Mariah Leonard's lol

LucifersConsort
Talker
Talker

Post by LucifersConsort »

CinnamonBun wrote:Her tutorial looked like Mariah Leonard's lol
lol I saw them both on my feed and had to do a double take if it was a reupload. Uncanny.

Rosie34567
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Rosie34567 »

Her whole "I'm real and relatable" schtick just makes her seem lazy and annoyed whenever she films. Also, imo, her makeup always looks average at best.

mattemattematte
Talker
Talker

Post by mattemattematte »

Her stupid eco-friendly Amazon haul. Ordering from Amazon defeats the purpose I can understand ordering online when you live in a small or secluded town, if you have disabilities, etc. But she has so many options in Montreal and she has a car! Plus she ordered so many of everything. She's a one person household!

ohnoshedidnt
Talker
Talker

Post by ohnoshedidnt »

Jamie is the epitome of girls who get a basic ass 30 min line tattoo and are suddenly "heavily tattooed"/"tattoo enthusiasts". :roll: girl please.

insomniac1977
Talker
Talker

Post by insomniac1977 »

ohnoshedidnt wrote:
Wed Jan 08, 2020 9:25 pm
Jamie is the epitome of girls who get a basic ass 30 min line tattoo and are suddenly "heavily tattooed"/"tattoo enthusiasts". :roll: girl please.
This. After she got her second tattoo she was going around saying she now had a half sleeve. Uh, bish, no you don't.

vancitygirrrl
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by vancitygirrrl »

She takes pics from the most unflattering angles... I don’t understand

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post by Guest »

I completely forgot that she was Canadian... Is she actually Jewish? I've commented on YT and IG if she was Greek lol. (I'm Grecian-American) In some angles she looks like one of my sisters..only my sister doesn't have a big of a nose and squinty eyes. I got so tired of her over the past few years that I kept going back and forth on following her till I decided I was tired of being bombarded by basic Canadian bitches.

Rosie34567
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Rosie34567 »

I know I've already mentioned this but why does she always look annoyed/over it and "SO tired"?! No one is forcing her to be a youtuber. I don't want to watch a review from someone who is literally rolling her eyes and sighing at the camera, like it's a chore for her to be filming...it's such a downer.

And she overcompensates for her lack of business to prove how busy she is... waking up at 5:30am VOLUNTARILY doesn't mean you're suddenly a busy and accomplished adult. Just saying.

undertheinfluence
Lurker
Lurker

Post by undertheinfluence »

I dont like Jamie Paige but because I think she is tacky. Her nails are always the ugliest colors and her hair and clothing choices are baffling especially since it seems like she grew up rich. Her aesthetic is OFF. &She definitely seems like a brat but honestly also seems like she is willing to work hard. She wants to be a girl boss which I don't personally think is an admirable goal at all but she is at least trying unlike her fellow Canadians like Allegra Shaw (the worst), sleep in sell out Allana, and whiney ungrateful Sam.

haze
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by haze »

I recently watched her declutters and I can't stand her disclaimer about her keeping certain makeup products because "it's her job to review them." She is horrible at her job then cause she never really mentions the ten thousand lipsticks that she keeps and her reviews are not super in depth even if she mentions them. How many nudes/orange-y pinks does she need when they look the same on her lips?

I also can't stand her accent.

ldycatherinedebourgh
Learner
Learner

Post by ldycatherinedebourgh »

This thread has been dead for MONTHS but in her new Q&A video she mentions that she's been with her current boyfriend for over a year... meaning they got together early 2019, and I'm pretty sure she only broke up with David in late 2018? That just seems suuuper rushed, especially since she and David had been together for what, like 7 years? She and David started dating as teens and bought a house together. She also mentioned that since she met her current boyfriend they've spent almost every day together which just does not seem healthy, especially if this started a few months after her 7 year relationship ended. It seems like she just can't stand to be alone.

Also, completely unrelated, but it blows my mind how absolutely loaded her family must be. Her mom bought her a swarovski crystal leopard to commemorate their leopard tattoos, which I remember googling at the time and I think it retails for like $1000. What an absolutely insane amount of money to spend on a single piece of decor. She definitely grew up rich and I wouldn't be surprised if she has a trust fund.

Rosie34567
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Rosie34567 »

I'm just cackling at how she (and other gurus) will do a "natural" base, but then she'll pile on thick concealer on 80% of her face.
Just admit you like full-coverage, Jamie. :roll:
Screen Shot 2020-06-26 at 9.37.08 PM.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Pea2324
Learner
Learner

Post by Pea2324 »

ldycatherinedebourgh wrote:
Thu Jun 25, 2020 11:55 am
since she met her current boyfriend they've spent almost every day together which just does not seem healthy, especially if this started a few months after her 7 year relationship ended. It seems like she just can't stand to be alone.
yikes! i agree.

PS not surprised this thread is kinda dead considering how boring her content is.

Return to “F-J”