Jamie Paige

neonlemonade
Talker
Talker

Re: Jamie Paige

Post by neonlemonade »

I put her "loved in 2018" video on as background noise since I had nothing else to play. She got to perfume, and pronounced "le labo" like "lola bow". Does this girl not live in Montreal? How could she butcher the pronunciation that badly...

xxxx9999
Lurker
Lurker
Been thanked: 0

Post by xxxx9999 »

What's up with her face recently! I cannot look away from her nose.

Gossgrl
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Gossgrl »

xxxx9999 wrote:
Tue Feb 05, 2019 10:21 am
What's up with her face recently! I cannot look away from her nose.
aw I like her nose! Tho didn't she mention that she's been contouring it lately?

WORDSALAD
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by WORDSALAD »

This thumbnail is the stuff of nightmares.

(Honestly.... I'm scared)
In my future dystopia your history of stanning one of these creatures will be put on your permanent record, so potential employers can judge accordingly on basis of intelligence.

EC3
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0

Post by EC3 »

“Pink shirt from zeara” girl it’s ZAAAAAAAARA

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

daddyoh
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by daddyoh »

she's saying it right... she's canadian, that's just how we sound.

neonlemonade
Talker
Talker

Post by neonlemonade »

daddyoh wrote:
Fri Feb 15, 2019 4:10 am
I'm Canadian and definitely don't say it like that. More like "zah-ra"

Satan Apparently
Learner
Learner

Post by Satan Apparently »

neonlemonade wrote:
Fri Feb 15, 2019 12:33 pm
daddyoh wrote:
Fri Feb 15, 2019 4:10 am
I'm Canadian and definitely don't say it like that. More like "zah-ra"
Zah-ra here as well. Jamie is literally the only person I’ve heard it pronounced the way she does.

With her instance on pronouncing mascara as m’scar-ah it’s surprising she says Zara the way she does.

ETA, the official pronunciation is “dzah-duh” which sounds a hell of a lot closer to zah-ra than zair-ah.

neonlemonade
Talker
Talker

Post by neonlemonade »

I'm watching her "Testing NEW DRUGSTORE Makeup!" video and she keeps calling Shape Tape "the shape tape". And I'm slowly going insane.

WORDSALAD
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by WORDSALAD »

I'm so bored of her posting 'natural' GRWMs. 🙄
Don't get me wrong I like Jamie herself but her content has to be the most uncreative on YT.
In my future dystopia your history of stanning one of these creatures will be put on your permanent record, so potential employers can judge accordingly on basis of intelligence.

Post by Guest »

xxxx9999 wrote:What's up with her face recently! I cannot look away from her nose.
Should she get surgery for it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

fruitpolice
Lurker
Lurker

Post by fruitpolice »

How the fuck does she afford an expensive belt and dior shoes on her trip in rome when she most likely doesnt make more than 50k a year considering her social blade estimates and potential sponsorships? And she has that nice ass apartment? Something smells fishy. Something smells ...trust fund baby-y.

Raven_nevermore
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Raven_nevermore »

fruitpolice wrote:
Sat Apr 13, 2019 8:57 pm
How the fuck does she afford an expensive belt and dior shoes on her trip in rome when she most likely doesnt make more than 50k a year considering her social blade estimates and potential sponsorships? And she has that nice ass apartment? Something smells fishy. Something smells ...trust fund baby-y.
I think you’re right. She’s always had very expensive taste and bought expensive products even when she had little subscribers. And she lived alone with her boyfriend but never really worked outside of YouTube and she was really young when she started

Satan Apparently
Learner
Learner

Raven_nevermore wrote:
Mon Apr 15, 2019 9:58 am
fruitpolice wrote:
I think you’re right. She’s always had very expensive taste and bought expensive products even when she had little subscribers. And she lived alone with her boyfriend but never really worked outside of YouTube and she was really young when she started
It’s pretty obvious her parents are pretty loaded. She loved at home for a long time and it was a beautiful huge place in Montreal.

But side note. How in the hell does she not know the word “tryst”?

Stop trying to make it TRY-sst

EC3
Talker
Talker

Post by EC3 »

Satan Apparently wrote:
Raven_nevermore wrote:
Mon Apr 15, 2019 9:58 am
fruitpolice wrote:
It’s pretty obvious her parents are pretty loaded. She loved at home for a long time and it was a beautiful huge place in Montreal.

But side note. How in the hell does she not know the word “tryst”?

Stop trying to make it TRY-sst

Came here to bitch about tryst. Has she never heard this word out loud? Second video where she doesn’t know what it is. She sounds stupid.

Annaj001
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Annaj001 »

I like Jamie most of the time, but when she claims how much of a perfectionist she is and then can’t pronounce a LARGE handful of words, if drives me nuts.

I would think that if I were so worried about being perfect, I would look up how to pronounce words so I didn’t seem like a complete dumbass.

Satan Apparently
Learner
Learner

Annaj001 wrote:
Tue Apr 23, 2019 10:02 am
I like Jamie most of the time, but when she claims how much of a perfectionist she is and then can’t pronounce a LARGE handful of words, if drives me nuts.

I would think that if I were so worried about being perfect, I would look up how to pronounce words so I didn’t seem like a complete dumbass.
She’s doing her VIB sale haul right now.

One product is that Sol de Janeiro brand. First, she refuses to even try and pronounce that brand name. She keeps saying “you know that brand, the one with the bum bum cream...”

Bisch...it’s pronounced boom boom it’s right on the packaging! Ugh.

Post by Guest »

Is it just me or does the jean jacket in the recommendations video make her look like that Walmart yodeling boy

neonlemonade
Talker
Talker

Post by neonlemonade »

Twintowerr wrote:
Tue Apr 30, 2019 7:15 am
Is it just me or does the jean jacket in the recommendations video make her look like that Walmart yodeling boy
YESSSSS! It does not look good.

kathbus
Learner
Learner

Post by kathbus »

Does anyone know who makes those black cat eye sunglasses she is always wearing in her IG?? I promise I have looked through and so many people ask her where she got them, but she never says!!

Return to “F-J”