Jamie Paige

anastesia
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Jamie Paige

Post by anastesia »

I just started watching a video of hers and the last time I watched her was 4 months ago or so,so right before she got a nose job. I am sorry to say but I REALLY dont like her new nose...Like really. Her face just looks very strange now and to me it looks very obvious she got a nose job. So idk. As long as shes happy thats all that matters really.

milanese15
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by milanese15 »

It’s really uneven and pinched looking. It’s kind of sad since it seems like she wanted a really natural look. I think going for a smaller nose would’ve actually fit her face more and looked balanced with her smaller eyes.

Loveamandalou
Stalker
Stalker

Post by Loveamandalou »

:? I’m so sorry for saying this I hate making anyone feel bad about themselves but her nose job looks horrible. Her nostrils are completely uneven and damn they look so flipping pinched. Sooooo much worse than Her nose originally looked. Yes her mom definitely got a nose job to it looks oddly similar to Jamie’s but her nostrils are not uneven. I feel so bad for her because she spent so much time looking for a good doctor and it did not pay off her doctor keeps telling her that oh the swelling swelling it’ll go down and will become even the swelling is why there aren’t even and it’s not the swelling the swelling is about 99% gone it doesn’t last six months to a year they all say that and it’s all bullshit her nose originally looked. Yes her mom definitely got a nose job too it looks oddly similar to Jamie‘s but her nostrils are not uneven. I feel so bad for her because she spent so much time looking for a good doctor and it did not pay off her doctor keeps telling her that oh the swelling the swelling it’ll go down and they’ll become even the swelling is why there aren’t even and it’s not the swelling the swelling is about 99% gone it doesn’t last six months to a year they all say that and it’s all bullshit.I think it’s so fucked up that he’s giving her false hope like that. The truth is he removed too much cartilage on that side and it now looks like she’s pI think it’s so fucked up that he’s giving her false hope like that. The truth is he removed too much cartilage on that side and it now looks like she is Pushing the tip of her nose up with her pointer finger and only one side is pushing up like a little piggy. I’m sorry for being so brutally honest and maybe it’s a little shady but it’s just the truth. I keep asking her on Instagram and her YouTube videos how long her doctor told her it would take for her nostrils to be symmetrical. I am even asking in a very nice way I am stating that her I’m thinking about getting something done and I’m really nervous how long will it take for your nostrils to become more even?? But she hasn’t answered.... I feel Bad that she has to go through this on the national Internet, but she chose that. It’s unfortunate that she picked that doctor... damn I would be so fucking pissed if I was her, she shouldn’t of done it anyway because now her face looks even weirder her eyes are so small and BT which is OK I don’t have you guys but it’s proportion with all my other features before she just looked like an odd little girl not super pretty in my opinion but that’s just my opinion and everybody has different opinions but now she looks botched. And unfortunately yet again she is going to have to go through another procedure to revise it which I don’t doubt that she’ll do because she was so worried about it being fucked up and now it looks worse than before she started

Rosie34567
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Rosie34567 »

I hardcore cringed when she was like “I love to just shove my brush into this moisturizer”...girl what?! That’s so unsanitary and she’s basically shoving bacteria into the dispenser. Also who has the time to use a makeup brush, wipe off the excess (wasting product), and buff moisturizer into their face? So unnecessary and excessive. :roll:
830E6FA5-7207-4F99-B3E3-13DE24C25340.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

SylvieMoon
Debater
Debater

Post by SylvieMoon »

Rosie34567 wrote:I hardcore cringed when she was like “I love to just shove my brush into this moisturizer”...girl what?! That’s so unsanitary and she’s basically shoving bacteria into the dispenser. Also who has the time to use a makeup brush, wipe off the excess (wasting product), and buff moisturizer into their face? So unnecessary and excessive. :roll:
It’s become a normal thing now though. Sigma has skincare brushes and Huda released her moisturizer with a brush. Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chemical_Smell
Talker
Talker

Post by Chemical_Smell »

SylvieMoon wrote:
Sun Nov 29, 2020 3:09 am
Rosie34567 wrote:I hardcore cringed when she was like “I love to just shove my brush into this moisturizer”...girl what?! That’s so unsanitary and she’s basically shoving bacteria into the dispenser. Also who has the time to use a makeup brush, wipe off the excess (wasting product), and buff moisturizer into their face? So unnecessary and excessive. :roll:

It’s become a normal thing now though. Sigma has skincare brushes and Huda released her moisturizer with a brush. Image

That doesn't make it normal though. The brands (and by extension influencers) are just trying to make us buy more and more unnecessary stuff. A brush for applying a really sticky mask or something along those lines? Sure, but not for Sigma prices. A brush for a moisturizer? Pure money grab. It's on us, the consumers, to not let the brands normalize this.

Chemical_Smell
Talker
Talker

Post by Chemical_Smell »

So I watched her try-on haul from a week ago.

She has a lovely figure, yet she somehow managed to get all the wrong cuts, fits, and colors for her. And please, please, wash your filthy shoes before you hold them in front of a camera in your walk-in-closet. Disgusting.

Gossgrl
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Gossgrl »

this is so dumb, but in her yearly favorites video she says glossier future dew is similar to the hourglass serum primer. it's not. they're so completely different lol. it just confirms that she has no clue about formulas.

DrowningInMelancholy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by DrowningInMelancholy »

anastesia wrote:
Sun Nov 01, 2020 11:04 am
I just started watching a video of hers and the last time I watched her was 4 months ago or so,so right before she got a nose job. I am sorry to say but I REALLY dont like her new nose...Like really. Her face just looks very strange now and to me it looks very obvious she got a nose job. So idk. As long as shes happy thats all that matters really.
Her nose job looks horrific. The tip looks like it's melting off her face. A total waste of money.

vorekcir
Stalker
Stalker

Post by vorekcir »

this.on wrote:
Sat Sep 19, 2020 6:32 pm
I'm well aware that this is a terrible thing to say but...she looks like she still needs a nose job.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
I literally searched the internet high and low to commiserate about her nose. It’s bad. It looks terrible and I feel like people are just being polite when they say they love it. It’s so awkward for her face now that I haven’t watched a single video of hers since she’s had it done. I really do hope she gets another one. Whew, that feels good to get off my chest.

alwaysspillingtea
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by alwaysspillingtea »

On Instagram, I was just comparing her old nose to her new nose and there isn't much of a difference in my opinion! It kinda looks the same to me.

neonlemonade
Talker
Talker

Post by neonlemonade »

vorekcir wrote:
Thu Feb 18, 2021 2:17 am
this.on wrote:
Sat Sep 19, 2020 6:32 pm
I'm well aware that this is a terrible thing to say but...she looks like she still needs a nose job.

I literally searched the internet high and low to commiserate about her nose. It’s bad. It looks terrible and I feel like people are just being polite when they say they love it. It’s so awkward for her face now that I haven’t watched a single video of hers since she’s had it done. I really do hope she gets another one. Whew, that feels good to get off my chest.
My husband and I were talking about nose jobs yesterday, and I told him about Jamie's and how it kind of looks worse now. I showed him her before and after and he's like "yeah, it is definitely worse now. She got ripped off"

ldycatherinedebourgh
Learner
Learner

Post by ldycatherinedebourgh »

I feel bad because it looked like it was promising in the beginning (but very natural) when it was still swollen/healing, but now it looks pinched and uneven :/

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

this.on
Informer
Informer

Post by this.on »

When she unveiled her new nose I thought she was pranking us with footage of her old nose. I don't understand how she was crying happy tears in the doctor's office cause it looks no different if not worse

SylvieMoon
Debater
Debater

Post by SylvieMoon »

ldycatherinedebourgh wrote:I feel bad because it looked like it was promising in the beginning (but very natural) when it was still swollen/healing, but now it looks pinched and uneven :/

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
She’s prob used to the pinched nose look. Her mom has the same type of look, except her nose is actually small.

this.on
Informer
Informer

Post by this.on »

If they're supposed to be dupes, why do both sides of her face look so different in the thumbnail?

I'm fairly certain she messed up which side was which, cause the left side was the expensive side to begin with and at her check-in it's suddenly the drugstore side? Was she using her selfie phone camera for that or something? Image

Gossgrl
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Gossgrl »

this.on wrote:
Wed Feb 24, 2021 12:03 am
If they're supposed to be dupes, why do both sides of her face look so different in the thumbnail?

I'm fairly certain she messed up which side was which, cause the left side was the expensive side to begin with and at her check-in it's suddenly the drugstore side? Was she using her selfie phone camera for that or something? Image

tbh i think they look different because of lighting. our right side of her face is so much more shadowed, so her undereyes and everything look so different.... that being said.... this isn't a good picture of her???

this.on
Informer
Informer

Post by this.on »

I'm watching her six month nose job video and she's completely happy with it? But she says she wanted to remove the extra bulbous tip...but I think that's even more prominent now that the bridge of her nose is so skinny.

Video overview:
-she just said she was worried about her nostrils evening out and got a shot of cortisol in one nostril to break up the scar tissue (that burned and hurt more than the nose job) but her nostrils look fine now (...according to her, I'm not convinced rofl)
-comments on her uneven nostrils hurt and it should have been obvious that she was uncomfortable about it as well somehow
-has an entire album of shots looking up her nostrils from when she was tracking the swelling, but no longer needs to take any because she likes the way her nostrils look now
-She was worried about the numbness of her top lip, but since she's almost back to being able to rub her lips together normally it's fine
-people thinking she hasn't had a nose job is a compliment
-she still thinks her surgeon was great
-the "whole angle" of her nose was changed
-she doesn't regret any part of it and thinks plastic surgery is easier than she had expected, but stresses that it's still a major life decision that shouldn't be done just because it's easy
-doesn't want anymore plastic surgery
-don't listen too much to what others say about your body, she says to listen to friends and family, but to make your own decision, like she did with her tattoo that's another form of body modification, seems like multiple people have told her they don't like her tattoo (which is understandable, it's so bizarrely placed with thick black lines- but according to IG she wants another one- just doesn't know of what yet)
-her subscribers reactions was what scares her the most about her nose job and sharing it, but that's been mostly positive, though she put off her nose job for years due to it
-can still smell like usual
-oily skin only lasted ~3 months
-went into the OR bawling because she was so afraid of the general anesthesia and remaining conscious of what was going on (that didn't happen though)

Jamie says so many words so weird and her saying "import-tint" (rather than "important") irks me so much and I blame this thread for having pointed that out earlier haha (though I'm also Canadian and I find she has a very Americanized speech pattern, but I'm on the opposite side of the country so idek).

neonlemonade
Talker
Talker

Post by neonlemonade »

this.on wrote:
Thu Feb 25, 2021 5:13 pm

Jamie says so many words so weird and her saying "import-tint" (rather than "important") irks me so much and I blame this thread for having pointed that out earlier haha (though I'm also Canadian and I find she has a very Americanized speech pattern, but I'm on the opposite side of the country so idek).

"Button" is the one that gets me. Budtt-ton

smashthebox
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by smashthebox »

neonlemonade wrote:
Tue Mar 02, 2021 11:50 am
this.on wrote:
Thu Feb 25, 2021 5:13 pm

"Button" is the one that gets me. Budtt-ton
Yes. Why does she speak like that? I am Canadian as well and I don't speak that way.

She's very plain looking to me. Her nose now looks very pinched but chubby on the end, so if that's what she was going for, then she achieved it? It looks like it would be hard to breathe out of. I never really noticed her old nose, so don't really have anything to compare it to.

Return to “F-J”