Jamie Bloated-vieve PT2

KCxo
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Jamie Bloated-vieve PT2

Post by KCxo »

This is actually the second time in 3 weeks since she got the puppy. She and her friend went to Italy in last weeks vlog. Still not entirely sure why they flew to a random part of Italy for 2 days as there was no brand trip and it seemed really last minute.

Also don’t know why she thought to dedicate a full video to getting a tattoo... it wasn’t really interesting at all, and I like tattoos.

brat wrote:
Tue Nov 12, 2019 12:28 pm
she’s already ditched the pup to go on holiday lol

ibeendrakein
Informer
Informer

Post by ibeendrakein »

she’s got some severe body dysmorphia going on but with her face mainly. she gets top ups like every few weeks at this point. it’s so beyond unhealthy. i used to watch her allll the time but haven’t since like the summer. she’s become a lot more plastic and overall unsettling looking. n the new dog when they travel 24/7 rubbed me the wrong way too. the reason i don’t get a dog is because i travel like every 2 months-ish and i’d feel bad leaving a dog that often. and these youtubers do it all the time)):

KCxo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by KCxo »

I agree. Doesn’t matter that she’s like “we’re only putting a wee bit here and a wee bit there” like you’re still injecting shit into your face every month at this point. It’s not normal at all.

I could talk about the dog thing til I’m blue in the face. I personally don’t feel like people should get dogs until they’re more settled in life or are fully committed to looking after them and not sending them off to kennels/mum&dads all the time.

I think what she doesn’t realise is that a dogs life is 10-13 years, sometimes less with larger breeds because their back legs can fail as they age, so why be gone more than you’re present?

I saw a tweet (it’s obviously not 100% accurate) but it said:

“1 human year is equal to 7 dog years. So when you go to work for 8 hours thats basically like leaving your dog for a little over 2 days. No wonder dogs get so excited to see you after just a couple hours while your at work...“

It’s scientifically wrong in so many ways but the idea is kind of right in some ways too. She has a “job”, a life, friends etc out with being a pet owner, but those dogs lives are her and Jack and I feel bad that they got another puppy to be used as content for a video and act as a “pal” for an already neglected dog to play with while she makes her daily 5 hour trip to Silverbirch.

Funny (not really) that you never see her out in the garden playing with them. It’s just one chasing the other or them entertaining each other. She said she can’t wait for Juno to have her second jag so they can go walks but, really, when did we last see her walk Drogba? Most of the time he’s in the livingroom or sleeping in her “office” while she replies to emails (or supervises her friend replying to emails) and calls it working.

Girl is a joke. Don’t get big dogs if you aren’t willing to put in the time and effort with them. Full stop.

ibeendrakein wrote:
Tue Nov 12, 2019 4:46 pm
she’s got some severe body dysmorphia going on but with her face mainly. she gets top ups like every few weeks at this point. it’s so beyond unhealthy. i used to watch her allll the time but haven’t since like the summer. she’s become a lot more plastic and overall unsettling looking. n the new dog when they travel 24/7 rubbed me the wrong way too. the reason i don’t get a dog is because i travel like every 2 months-ish and i’d feel bad leaving a dog that often. and these youtubers do it all the time)):

KCxo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by KCxo »

So she went to Italy for a weekend, then went to Manchester for a concert with Urban Decay, then a night in York with GHD and tomorrow she’s going to London for something.

Girl is never home!

imyselfamstrange
Learner
Learner

Post by imyselfamstrange »

:roll: But she can’t wait to stay home with the dogs for the rest of the year! :roll:

ibeendrakein
Informer
Informer

Post by ibeendrakein »

alright y’all i’ve been waiting for someone else to post this but no one has so i’ll just go ahead and do it. does no one else think she looks insane??, the chin filler is just WAY too much. all her features are over exaggerated and off balance in the worst way🤢

PowderGirl
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by PowderGirl »

She is starting to look like one of the Dolan twins ...

InTheZone
Talker
Talker

Post by InTheZone »

Soon her face is literally going to collapse on itself. Surely.

[H]
Learner
Learner

Post by [H] »

F :tu:

KCxo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by KCxo »

She looks like Jim Carey in The Mask.

vanessastayaway
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by vanessastayaway »

Is she serious about her “trying something new” look. I don’t know what was worse, the filter or the actual look. Also, can she stop using that filter on her story? She looks like a damn mess

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pea2324
Learner
Learner

Post by Pea2324 »

this is the first thing i thought too.. her look is almost comical because she is exaggerating every feature in the worst way

I think if you were to take away all the fake shit she would be a pretty girl but her style is just horrendous

KCxo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by KCxo »

I definitely think she looks better without makeup. Puffy because of the fillers, but still better. Look at the thumbnail pics on her latest “Lana Del Rey vibes” video. She just looks awful and her lips look terrible with that dark liner pale lipstick situation. She needs to let that style go.

Pea2324 wrote:
Fri Nov 22, 2019 4:37 pm
this is the first thing i thought too.. her look is almost comical because she is exaggerating every feature in the worst way

I think if you were to take away all the fake shit she would be a pretty girl but her style is just horrendous

venusinfurs
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by venusinfurs »

Hey guys. Just thought I would join this thread just to see if anyone else noticed this. I was an avid follower of Jamie's for years, liked all her posts, engaged in her videos,liked vids yada yada and even bought her lipstick when it was launched. I noticed her flower engagement was extremely poor and even on a YouTube video she rarely liked or commented on anyone's thoughts. Now, alot of people will say, but she doesn't owe anyone anything, she's a big "influencer" and isn't tied down to engaging with followers. WRONG. She wouldn't be where she is if it wasn't for the influx of followers she has received over the past few years and whilst I have heard her say that in videos many times before she shows absolutely no appreciation for it and her lack of follower engagement paired with her half assed, unoriginal and increasingly lazy content is actually hugely insulting to someone who has dedicated time in supporting this person. I liked a comment months ago someone wrote that related to her botox that was actually a bit salty but made me LOL, it was something like " don't have thousands of pounds to inject my face but lovely thoughts will have to do". I liked this as I thought it was the funniest response to Jamie's Roald Dahl caption on her picture and after a matter of second of me liking that comment she blocked me on Instagram.. I could not believe HOW QUICK she was to block me and never once acknowledged any support over the years. She has no negative comments or critique on her content and now I know its bc she deletes and blocks anyone who doesn't compliment her ass. It's absolutely mental and completely speaks volumes about the egocentric world she has wrapped herself up in.

Dr Dray Liar Liar
Informer
Informer

Post by Dr Dray Liar Liar »

venusinfurs wrote:
Mon Nov 25, 2019 2:44 am
Hey guys. Just thought I would join this thread just to see if anyone else noticed this. I was an avid follower of Jamie's for years, liked all her posts, engaged in her videos,liked vids yada yada and even bought her lipstick when it was launched. I noticed her flower engagement was extremely poor and even on a YouTube video she rarely liked or commented on anyone's thoughts. Now, alot of people will say, but she doesn't owe anyone anything, she's a big "influencer" and isn't tied down to engaging with followers. WRONG. She wouldn't be where she is if it wasn't for the influx of followers she has received over the past few years and whilst I have heard her say that in videos many times before she shows absolutely no appreciation for it and her lack of follower engagement paired with her half assed, unoriginal and increasingly lazy content is actually hugely insulting to someone who has dedicated time in supporting this person. I liked a comment months ago someone wrote that related to her botox that was actually a bit salty but made me LOL, it was something like " don't have thousands of pounds to inject my face but lovely thoughts will have to do". I liked this as I thought it was the funniest response to Jamie's Roald Dahl caption on her picture and after a matter of second of me liking that comment she blocked me on Instagram.. I could not believe HOW QUICK she was to block me and never once acknowledged any support over the years. She has no negative comments or critique on her content and now I know its bc she deletes and blocks anyone who doesn't compliment her ass. It's absolutely mental and completely speaks volumes about the egocentric world she has wrapped herself up in.
That's absolutely shocking. Getting blocked at all for just liking what someone else writes is extreme. But for her to be doing it in real-time suggests that there is an obsessive aspect to it.
(Perhaps it's an assistant she has doing it for her? I can't think how else she could be tracking comments and likes with the large number she gets. That doesn't make it any less wrong though.)
I am only a recent follower of this account, but for what its worth, I agree with your points a LOT. It's misleading for an Influencer to police their comments and be intolerant of feedback that's not sycophantic enough. Plus like you say it's insulting to the group of people who have made her who she is. It seems like there should be a bit more gratitude or humility? It's also devaluing for a follower to have their opinion silenced, and then be further dismissed by being blocked. Maybe she doesnt think about the impact it will have on the 'little people', and she's solely focused on her stats. Would a 100% complimentary comment section help her when she goes for awards, like the one she just received for influencer of the year or somesuch?
It sounds like someone who is very ok with using people, sadly. That fits with the way the channel is full of product and brand placements, promotions of local companies as if it is just incidental vlog content, and .. does she do much in the way of giveaways?

venusinfurs
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by venusinfurs »

Sycophantic is exactly what it is yes! It changed my perception of her entirely as I always viewed her as this straight shooter, what you see is what you get kind of girl and for her to block me within seconds of LIKING a comment shows her high observance for negativity and total disregard for any support shown to her. I initially gave her the benefit of the doubt when she blocked me thinking her account may have been digitally managed as you say and left a lengthy comment under a youtube upload and believe it or not after years of zero engagement she responded and I was completely incredulous to her attitude. (I scoured my YT for the response and will paste it below for you to judge for yourself).

"Hello! Whenever I see negativity (that isn’t constructive criticism) I block straight away, I think that’s pretty normal for people in this industry! I’m a wee bit confused by your comment, it sounds like you won’t suffer to not follow me. If you don’t like my makeup and have this negative opinion of me then maybe it’s for the best that you don’t? If this was a message asking to be unblocked I would of done it but maybe that’s not what you wanted. See you later x"

She confused my comment with a girl above mines comment where the other girl mentioned her makeup and didn't even bother to read my comment in detail, blatantly admitted that she herself deletes and blocks anyone who leaves or LIKES comments that oppose her as an influencer and then had the absolute gall to display nothing short of a highly conceited and RUDE attitude in her response. I was completely disgusted by her manner and hope that people can see her for what she is...FAKE NEWS. If someone can't deal with criticism both negative and positive in an adult manner you are not in the right job, her approach is immature and beyond impractical. Rant over. Sorry for this ridiculously long winded response xx

shythugx
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by shythugx »

Did anyone else hear her mention her getting her implants removed in her most recent video? Said she wanted "wife boobs" because she has had her "girlfriend/fiance boobs", WTF? I wonder why shes actually removing them.
Side note, I cannot make it through her videos anymore with her new hair, it looks awful seriously.

KCxo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by KCxo »

I just watched it because of this comment. I think she’s right to downsize tbh because the ones she has now make her look so top heavy and it’s really unflattering.

I find it funny that she says “I’ll be in London most of next week for this and this and this” and to justify that she says “but we’ve been home for ages just doing nothing” except those random 1-2 day trips she’s been making almost weekly to some event or another. Stop lying!

She looked absolutely ridiculous at the end of the video. Her hair is atrocious and because she has no idea how to style it to look somewhat presentable, it’s even worse than usual. Plus her makeup was just terrible. I just felt like there was too much going on with her face. The black/blonde curtain hair, the big muddy eyes, bright red lip and overdose of highlighter on her cheeks.

Don’t even get me started on her dress sense 🤮

shythugx wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 6:29 pm
Did anyone else hear her mention her getting her implants removed in her most recent video? Said she wanted "wife boobs" because she has had her "girlfriend/fiance boobs", WTF? I wonder why shes actually removing them.
Side note, I cannot make it through her videos anymore with her new hair, it looks awful seriously.

KCxo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by KCxo »

I watched her new vlog and she was gone for 3/4 days? First was for the influencer awards but Jack then went home and she spent a further 2 days/nights with Benefit for a “Friendsgiving”.

That is such an unnecessary trip because it wasn’t to promote anything or even classed as “work”, it was just them getting thanked for going on Benefit’s other free trips throughout the year and promoting their shit. Honestly, it’s insane.

Not saying people shouldn’t lap up free trips and stuff, but this all goes back to her getting a second dog and claiming she would basically be home until after Christmas. She’s literally been away at least one day/night every week since they got the puppy!

Had to laugh at her saying “this is why I brought my dog walking shoes with me” as if we’ve actually ever seen her walk dogs.

grouchy_kitty
Debater
Debater

Post by grouchy_kitty »

Her new hair is the hair style/color she had when I first began following her on Instagram (before her YT career). She was working at Illamasqua at the time and the creative director, Alex Box, had/still has the exact same hair style/color (however it actually suits her. If I knew how to post a photo I would. Her IG handle is @thealexbox). Jamie basically just copied her idol. I was a huge fan of Jamie during this period, as I was just getting really into makeup and I was especially inspired by Illamasqua's more avant garde branding/aesthetic. The sad thing is that now I feel like her entire aesthetic is the opposite of what Illamasqua stood for, which was more artsy, unconventional beauty that defied the typical plastic beauty standards of the time (which of course, have gotten even worse today). I had forgotten about her for awhile, and then the next thing I knew she was looking more like Pamela Anderson than Alex Box and I was completely turned off. As some people have said, she seems fairly unproblematic and sweet, but after reading some of the comments above, I definitely do not have that impression now. And, her filler obsession is incomprehensible. I can't even begin to imagine what would possess someone to choose that path. I know that some influencers rationalize their procedures by trying to convince everyone that they are under sooo much pressure to look a certain way because of their job, or because they are surrounded by beautiful people, but there are loads of people in the same boat who don't feel the need to constantly try to live up to those standards (someone like Jen Atkin comes to mind. She is constantly surrounded by models and Kardashians and she looks like she barely even wears makeup and has had zero procedures, as far as I can tell). At this point, Jamie just comes off as vapid, insecure, narcissistic and thirsty for attention.
Alexbox.jpg
Just edited this comment to post a photo of Alex Box. Hope it works! If not, I will browse GG for directions on how to post a photo!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “F-J”