Morgan Joyce (ilymorgannn) Part 3

Gaige
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Re: Morgan Joyce (ilymorgannn) Part 3

Post by Gaige »

Dammit, here’s the link: http://www.stapaw.com/ ;)

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

ah yes, the pic of her dressed like a doctor :rofl:

Gaige
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Gaige »

LiddlePallid wrote:ah yes, the pic of her dressed like a doctor :rofl:
It gets me every time :rofl:

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

[youtube][/youtube]

I still have a hard time believing she doesn't get lip injections anymore. Her mouth looks like a blow-up doll, and it was never like that before. She's also getting that "filler moustache" on her upper lip that people get when they start going overboard with the injections. I've never seen anyone not get injections for a year and a half and have their lips still be THAT fucking swollen lol

Gaige
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Gaige »

She finally admitted it after denying it for so long and even going as far as to make a video about how to make your lips look fuller with makeup, wtf lol

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

She mentioned in her Q&A video that she wants to enable comments again. So basically like I thought, she only disabled them because people were commenting on that boyfriend video that her bf was gay :rofl:

She also "doesn't know how to film a lookbook" by herself because she doesn't have anyone "tech savvy" to film for her. Are you kidding me? You've done youtube for so long, and you can't set up a camera on a tripod? What it is is that she can't be bothered to do anything more than the absolute bare minimum. Film and edit a more elaborate video? HELL NO! Can't decide if she wants to do a house tour either (because again, more work).

cinderkitten01
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by cinderkitten01 »

LiddlePallid wrote:[youtube][/youtube]

I still have a hard time believing she doesn't get lip injections anymore. Her mouth looks like a blow-up doll, and it was never like that before. She's also getting that "filler moustache" on her upper lip that people get when they start going overboard with the injections. I've never seen anyone not get injections for a year and a half and have their lips still be THAT fucking swollen lol
She 10000% still gets the lip injections. But if she wants to keep kidding herself I guess...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hoppinginpuddles
Talker
Talker

Post by hoppinginpuddles »

[instagram][/instagram]

If you can't see her comment. She said "this isn't fair my ovaries are exploding" gross on many levels. Mainly because this kid is a 19 year old soundcloud rapper. Get your exploding ovaries on someone your own age, Morgan.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

What is with her and all the rappers lately? She used to ho around backstage at Warped tour and scream-o shows and now she's always at rap shows lmao

JaneyMare
Lurker
Lurker

Post by JaneyMare »

All the warped tour dudes she used to hang around probably got tired of her tbh
That Instagram comment is gross as hell, as a 19 year old girl, if some dude in his late 20s commented something like that on my post I would be so creeped out
i have lurked here for a thousand years....i will lurk here fo a thousand more

Gaige
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Gaige »

She tweeted a list of Warped Tour dates that she's attending as if her "fans" are desperate to meet her. Get over yourself Morgan :roll:

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

I know right? Everyone is going to be clamoring over to see her :roll: What is she gonna do every summer now that this is the final year of Warped Tour? She's going to have to find another way to fawn over bands while they're on tour :rofl:

spidergoat
Talker
Talker

Post by spidergoat »

i can't imagine her going to a festival where she won't get noticed/ she doesn't have a both to sell pictures, but i can see her going in some kind of ironic way.

on another note, her butt looks great! whatever she's doing to get in shape is working... but i can't imagine what her arteries look like with all that junk she admittedly eats.

i think in her qna she said something like ' guys im really so dorky you don't even know. im just so random and silly..' :roll:

Gaige
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Gaige »

[tweet][/tweet]

She's so full of herself :roll: it straight up looks like someone's 40 year old mom posing in a swimsuit :rofl:

Also, WTF has she done to her Hello Kitty tattoo? It looked fine the way it was before :?

spidergoat
Talker
Talker

Post by spidergoat »

Gaige wrote:[tweet]<a class="vglnk" href="[/tweet" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>twitter</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>morganjoycexo</span><span>/</span><span>status</span><span>/</span><span>1018979769575239680</span><span>[/</span><span>tweet</span></a>]

She's so full of herself :roll: it straight up looks like someone's 40 year old mom posing in a swimsuit :rofl:

Also, WTF has she done to her Hello Kitty tattoo? It looked fine the way it was before :?
:o what all has she had done to her face? and her striped contour/blush/highlight is alot

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

I'm surprised that these photographers seem to let her do her own makeup - the whole "let's not blend out my contour blush and highlighter and just leave it as a line on my face" is SO funny looking. I don't understand how someone so vain and obsessed with her appearance thinks THAT looks good!

Gaige
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Gaige »

LiddlePallid wrote:I'm surprised that these photographers seem to let her do her own makeup - the whole "let's not blend out my contour blush and highlighter and just leave it as a line on my face" is SO funny looking. I don't understand how someone so vain and obsessed with her appearance thinks THAT looks good!
The exclamation point nose highlight can be seen for miles :rofl:

Also, "not getting lip injections" my ass 8-)

spidergoat
Talker
Talker

Post by spidergoat »

"neapolitan ice cream" haha! at least she's not in denial about it?

Gaige
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Gaige »

spidergoat wrote:"neapolitan ice cream" haha! at least she's not in denial about it?
That's her throwing shade at a comment EastSideRider made about her silver lips makeup look last year :rofl:
Eastsiderider wrote:

Girl why? She always has that banana liner, sometimes her eye shadow isn't even blended and then the neopolitan mess right there... Also she always looks greasy, like she has piled on half bottle of foundation, there's a difference between looking dewy and like a grease ball. Her face was just like legit glimmering. Why does she insist of being so pale that she thinks she has to use straight up white opaquely added under her eyes.

spidergoat
Talker
Talker

Post by spidergoat »

Gaige wrote:
spidergoat wrote:"neapolitan ice cream" haha! at least she's not in denial about it?
That's her throwing shade at a comment EastSideRider made about her silver lips makeup look last year :rofl:
Eastsiderider wrote:

Girl why? She always has that banana liner, sometimes her eye shadow isn't even blended and then the neopolitan mess right there... Also she always looks greasy, like she has piled on half bottle of foundation, there's a difference between looking dewy and like a grease ball. Her face was just like legit glimmering. Why does she insist of being so pale that she thinks she has to use straight up white opaquely added under her eyes.
lol! i had no idea. that striped look is soooooo bad on camera, i wonder how bad it is in person. it's straight up theater makeup.

Return to “K-O”