Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Morgan Joyce (ilymorgannn) Part 3

Post by sisinikkole »

iLavenderLush wrote:
Wed Feb 17, 2021 4:05 pm
She's been looking really bad lately, The Duck Lips :o
the fucking grandpa glasses look so bad. why does she think they look good
"I feel like this year is really about like the year of just realizing stuff" ~Kylie Jenner :love2:

iLavenderLush
Informer
Informer

Post by iLavenderLush »

sisinikkole wrote:
Wed Feb 17, 2021 8:30 pm
iLavenderLush wrote:
Wed Feb 17, 2021 4:05 pm
She's been looking really bad lately, The Duck Lips :o
the fucking grandpa glasses look so bad. why does she think they look good
I think she's having a identity crisis , Remember she regretted all her tattoos YouTube video

ChittaChatta
Debater
Debater

Post by ChittaChatta »

Her new bf is either missing a tooth or just has really fucked up teeth. I haven't been able to figure it out lol. I wonder how they met because other than the tattoos he doesn't seem like someone she normally goes for.

seaotters
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Post by seaotters »

My hypothesis is she "quit" YouTube because a good chunk of her available content is more than likely demonitized, but is trying to transition to Instagram influencer.

I say "quit" loosely because she more than likely will return if Instagram isn't bringing in enough money and blame her hiatus on her being off of anti-depressants or say she felt burn out.
:toad:

ChittaChatta
Debater
Debater

Post by ChittaChatta »

Yeah that sounds about right. Does she still do just Patreon or does she have an OnlyFans now? Seeing as how everyone and their mother seems to have one lmao

Gaige
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Gaige »

ChittaChatta wrote:
Mon Mar 22, 2021 6:13 am
Yeah that sounds about right. Does she still do just Patreon or does she have an OnlyFans now? Seeing as how everyone and their mother seems to have one lmao
Yeah she has O.F lol. I guess she has to afford her Shein hauls somehow lmao, her underwear and shoot outfits always look so cheap and scratchy

ChittaChatta
Debater
Debater

Post by ChittaChatta »

Yeah and then all that crap ends up on her Depop page 🤣

bryiarosie
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by bryiarosie »

I’m sorry, I need to rant about this bitch, because I literary can’t hold it in anymore.

I’ve never met such an attention seeker. She’s nearly 30, and still doing this shit. Her fathers Jewish, and until recently she’s never really said much about it. She mentioned it in a YouTube q&a yeaaarrs ago, but that was it. Now when the Black Lives Matter movement occurred last June, she retweet a tweet that read “Jewish people aren’t white, they’re white passing”. Bitch the fuck?? Judaism is a RELIGION NOT A RACE. IM JEWISH AND IM WHITE. From this moment, she wanted to victimise herself, and compare her struggles of having a Jewish father to the struggles that people of colour face.

She’s constantly retweeting about the rise of anti semantism, which is an awful thing I know, and spreading awareness is paramount, but she’s doing it for her own gain. She never cared about it or felt victimised by it prior. Only so she can say “I’m not white”! Instagram started to delete peoples accounts who are sex workers, and she made a back up, but said Instagram were deleting her account BECAUSE SHE WAS JEWISH AND INSTAGRAM ARE WHITE SUPREMICISTS. It’s because you have an onlyfans Morgan. Recently, she tweeted about how her German friend drunk phoned her to apologise about killing her ancestors. Yes that definitely happened Morgan 🙄🙄🙄 she’s honestly the most attention hungry bitch I’ve ever met. I’m embarrassed I used to be a fan of her. She gives Jewish people like myself an awful name.

ChittaChatta
Debater
Debater

Post by ChittaChatta »

Omg I remember thinking the same thing when she posted that. I was like "ummm...." and yeah, her account didn't get deleted because she's Jewish, it's because you're not supposed to promote OF content on there. What an annoying bitch she is.

bryiarosie
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by bryiarosie »

She’ll use the BLM movement to gain selfish notoriety but won’t ever admit she used to be *still is* a racist piece of shit
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

ChittaChatta
Debater
Debater

Post by ChittaChatta »

Wtf! It's not like she wasn't old enough to know better. She has a lot of nerve to post the shit she does when she was dumb enough to post something that stupid lol

ChittaChatta
Debater
Debater

Post by ChittaChatta »

Okay her having a breakdown over the groomer cutting her dogs hair too short is a bit much. Shes acting like they killed the damn dog. Yeah that's annoying that it didn't get cut the way he usually looks, but it'll grow back. Can you imagine if someone chopped her hair too short? 🤣🤣🤣

ChittahChattah
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ChittahChattah »

The newest boyfriend is now out of the picture too lol

ChittahChattah
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ChittahChattah »

Gaige
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Gaige »

ChittahChattah wrote:
Thu Sep 02, 2021 7:17 pm
Jeez, she's looking ROUGH. I'm guessing the OF checks have dried up which is why she's coming back to YouTube again but still has commentes turned off.

She literally mentions being a hair stylist every chance she gets yet can't even blend those cheap ass gray extensions sorry natural hair? She's not even 30 yet and looks at least 10 years older, wtf happened?

ChittahChattah
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ChittahChattah »

I don't know, it's hilarious to me that whenever she posts on her IG now she seems to have the same 3 stupid outfits on. Why don't you venture away from the pink, black and red-only wardrobe that you've stuck to for the past 10 years? It won't kill you Morgan, you're an adult now lmaoooo

She also made sure to mention her dog's damn haircut again. Holy hell, it's probably all grown back by now. Shut up already!

iLavenderLush
Informer
Informer

Post by iLavenderLush »

I'm so confused, She's Literally came back with a difference accent.!? Is she trying to be like Winter Blanco a really famous InstaGram Model that's trying to be urban hip girl or something? , Her voice and the way she carries herself around including her accent is so different, I always felt like she honestly left, YouTube, Because , She was having a mid life crisis, an example of this was her hating all her tattoos trying to be this InstaGram Baddie Model, Also, Something I noticed was the fact that she, Earlier Wasn't she shading Namoni Frost the fully tattooed bodied vegan girl, for her so called Nazi swaitiza tattoo the hindu symbol, But now she's coming at Instagram saying they are censoring her because she's jewish or something, Like WTF

What happened to her, She's changed everything about her except her filters and pink colored sceam fashion choices

iLavenderLush
Informer
Informer

Post by iLavenderLush »

bryiarosie wrote:
Wed Mar 24, 2021 3:26 pm
She’ll use the BLM movement to gain selfish notoriety but won’t ever admit she used to be *still is* a racist piece of shit
She dates black guys right? I'm confused , She's a REAL clout-chasing weirdo.....

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

I'm still curious what happened with this last boyfriend, the tattoo artist with the messed up teeth lmao

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

She literally puts the least effort into videos lol. Who asked for this? I can't understand why she still does the "let me stick 2 thin piece of hair to the sides of my head like every girl did in junior high" hair style.

Return to “K-O”