Jessica Clements

andreea42
Learner
Learner

Re: Jessica Clements

Post by andreea42 »

Her idea of "French chic" is waaaay off from what it really is. if only she stop trying so hard. And also I'm sick of seeing undergarments used as tops. Wearing a bustier with pants does not make it a proper top.

joyshan13
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0

Post by joyshan13 »

Living with a Parisian roommate in college and studying a year abroad in the city by no means qualifies me as an expert of the city but Jessica is like ... if a basic Becky looked at a few insta Paris influencer profiles and then cobbled a wardrobe/personality of chunky knits, stripes, berets, and a red lip. Her personality is a wholesome, American girl next door who probably thinks eating a baguette makes her French.

smartypants80
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by smartypants80 »

Looks like Erik and Hanna just got engaged. I wonder if Jessica is next or her rich Hollywood boyfriend has no intention of marrying her. ImageImage

lemonsss
Learner
Learner

Post by lemonsss »

smartypants80 wrote:
Thu May 07, 2020 7:03 pm
Looks like Erik and Hanna just got engaged. I wonder if Jessica is next or her rich Hollywood boyfriend has no intention of marrying her.
Well, Jess is hinting... not sure if this was mentioned before but she posted an engagement ring on her alt instagram a few weeks ago. https://imgur.com/a/fykT3KC Honestly, if he doesn't want to get married she should move on and not waste her time if that's her goal.

smartypants80
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by smartypants80 »

lemonsss wrote:
smartypants80 wrote:
Thu May 07, 2020 7:03 pm
Looks like Erik and Hanna just got engaged. I wonder if Jessica is next or her rich Hollywood boyfriend has no intention of marrying her.
Well, Jess is hinting... not sure if this was mentioned before but she posted an engagement ring on her alt instagram a few weeks ago. https://imgur.com/a/fykT3KC Honestly, if he doesn't want to get married she should move on and not waste her time if that's her goal.
Oh damn, I didn't see that. I saw she's working out again. She said she wants to get back in the habit of moving 15 minutes a day. I guess she finally got bored of languishing around all over the maid's house she looks like she's staying in in LA.

wild_fire
Debater
Debater

Post by wild_fire »

LA life agrees with her, right up her alley.

That photo of Eric is embarassing :))) I'm dying. I am not a big fan of social media, and absolutely love it when people fill their accounts with their significant others and make a big deal out of it, only to go through all the trouble of deleting everything when they break up :))))). That's what you get for not keeping your crap to yourself, but I guess you have to post everything since you don't have a real job or career and make money off of showing your personal life online and making a spectacle out of it.

Back to dear old Jessa...who in their right mind would want to marry her +))))))))))) Listen, she's beautiful, she's young, sure it's nice having her around for a while as a distraction (from a male perspective, good for the male ego to have a 25 yo lounging on your sun deck), hell, he might actually even be in love, but marriage is a serious thing. I doubt Pete would be so naive as to do it. You can be in love and live with someone for 30 years and not marry them. Marriage would only make a divorce more complicated, and Jessa would end up entitled to your hard earned cash (unless you sign a pre-nup, not very familiar with California laws). Assuming Pete is around what, 40? Can you imagine him spending his next at least 40 years with Jessica? Hells no. I mean she can pull the quirky playful bimbo act for a few more years and keep herself entertaining, but once she's past 35 it gets old. As far as a commitment like marriage goes, she doesn't really bring anything to the table. No matter how in love you think you are now, getting married only makes a simple thing complicated. Pete doesn't strike me as someone dumb. The ring Jessica posted is very beautiful indeed (although I would have to take it off when chopping veggies for my weekly stew). So you know, just get her the ring but you would have to be insane to marry the girl. Keep her around yes, happily ever after, but no paperwork or you will find yourself in a pickle when you want to get rid of her.

Wait till I'm completely off base and he proposes, with that ring +))))))))))))

graylights
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by graylights »

I'll admit I'm vain and love beautiful girls and looking at them but even I'm bored with her and I don't even know her. She lacks that effortless quality to her beauty which ruins the whole thing, imo. Everything about her is so contrived and the way she poses on TikTok makes me question how she was ever a model in the first place.

joyshan13
Informer
Informer

Post by joyshan13 »

graylights wrote:
Fri May 08, 2020 6:48 am
I'll admit I'm vain and love beautiful girls and looking at them but even I'm bored with her and I don't even know her. She lacks that effortless quality to her beauty which ruins the whole thing, imo. Everything about her is so contrived and the way she poses on TikTok makes me question how she was ever a model in the first place.
Could not agree more. Part of what kills it with Jess for me is that she is so damn awkward in her speaking, movements, mannerisms. Like she does not know what at all to do with her limbs. I'm sure she hams it up for attention and thinks it's oh so charming and part of her schtick but it seems so phony and embarrassing.

(I may also be in the minority but I think she looks better with the extra weight.)

SnoopyDoggo
Learner
Learner
Been thanked: 0

Post by SnoopyDoggo »

Remember that Eric proposed to Jess too 😂

nutfreak
Talker
Talker

Post by nutfreak »

I'm sure she's feeling anxious and restless now that Erik and Hannah are engaged. Erik moved on in a concrete way, as where Jessica is in this weird limbo not going anywhere state. I think if she was 22 she wouldn't feel this way but at 26 it makes it more of a reality that time doesn't stand still.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

younoob
Talker
Talker

Post by younoob »

SnoopyDoggo wrote:
Fri May 08, 2020 1:16 pm
Did he? How did that go down again?

0121truthseeker
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by 0121truthseeker »

younoob wrote:
Sat May 09, 2020 8:55 am
SnoopyDoggo wrote:

I’m new to this page.

I used to watch Jess until a year ago or so, all her “I don’t wear foundation” looks are just repetitive and boring (I wear little foundation, too). They used to co-habit when they were together, but never knew they got engaged at one point 🤔

mammamamma
Talker
Talker

Post by mammamamma »

I saw the video of the proposal to Jess when it was still up, it was like the first video he uploaded on YT. It was very sweet, even too much. They were so young and I admit it was touching. Really sad to think about how it ended up.

Caesar44BC
Learner
Learner

Post by Caesar44BC »

0121truthseeker wrote:
Sun May 10, 2020 7:19 am
younoob wrote:
SnoopyDoggo wrote:

I’m new to this page.

I used to watch Jess until a year ago or so, all her “I don’t wear foundation” looks are just repetitive and boring (I wear little foundation, too). They used to co-habit when they were together, but never knew they got engaged at one point 🤔
She was modelling in Paris at the time. He came to visit her and proposed, she said yes, but her parents thought they were too young to get married. They also weren't dating for that long, I believe. Weird to think that he now proposed to someone else who is younger than Jess.

0121truthseeker
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by 0121truthseeker »

Caesar44BC wrote:
Mon May 11, 2020 4:00 am
0121truthseeker wrote:
Sun May 10, 2020 7:19 am
younoob wrote:
SnoopyDoggo wrote:

I’m new to this page.

She was modelling in Paris at the time. He came to visit her and proposed, she said yes, but her parents thought they were too young to get married. They also weren't dating for that long, I believe. Weird to think that he now proposed to someone else who is younger than Jess.

Was Jess seeing Max or were they just very comfortable with each other lol. Is she with anyone atm?

andreea42
Learner
Learner

Post by andreea42 »

I really liked her vibe on the new youtube video, seemed somewhat refreshing to me. I hope she continues with the channel and non sponsored videos nor trying to come off super luxe.

wineandfood
Lurker
Lurker

Post by wineandfood »

Indigoviolet wrote:
Wed Apr 29, 2020 1:34 pm
Her asking her IG followers what they thought her "vibe" was and then reposting all the ones that called her goofy/dorky/quirky and then all the ones that called her Parisian made me cringe so so hard omg :barf: Sis really trying to feed into her own narrative. I just feel bad for the entire population of Paris.
hAHAHA omg so true! She's trying so hard to be the sexy parisian but giiiirl, you are far far from it!!!

wild_fire
Debater
Debater

Post by wild_fire »

To me, this new video is, like the saying goes, too little too late :)))))

Now let me gather my thoughts (what can I say, I'm a very structured person):

1. Yes, WE GET IT, you have embarrassingly tacky nails, how many times are you going to mention them and post about them? It's not like we CAN'T see them. I WISH I could unsee them. ("My boyfriend got me flowers" twice in 1 video, ring a bell? Just in case you missed it the first time). She is the type of person that gets a haircut, stands in the middle of the crowd and when nobody mentions it, she blurts out: I GOT A CHANEL HAIRCUT Y'ALL.

2. Oh boy, here we go again: the TOXIC universe against sweet innocent Massachusetts girl Jessica (aka Sanne and Max, just in case you missed the drama). But now that she's not mixed in anything toxic anymore (like someone else's relationship), she can finally move on, yet again, and she can finally be herself and just talk and be truly happy while she's talking (wait...what?) without all the pressures of the toxic people around her holding her true talented self back.

3. "I'm so much more confident". Um... here's the thing: people who are confident don't really need to constantly tell everybody about how confident they are, they just are and it shows. Jessica however has to be one of the most insecure people I've ever seen. She has shown again and again how mentally unstable she is, constantly blaming everything on the TOXIC PEOPLE around her. I mean seriously, who are you trying to convince, us or yourself? This constant looking for validation is in fact a dead giveaway for how insecure she is. Go figure, someone with her looks. Looks aren't everything, except in her case. Take that away and what's left? Which brings us to

4. Personal growth. What...personal growth? Being a KB? Sponging off your boyfriend? NOT modelling? NOT posting? NOT doing anything? Other than your nails and the quarterly cop-out video. I am obviously missing something.

5. Why, WHYYYYYY does she keep filming with her face from a weird angle??? MY DAYS she seems RETARDED, what is the problem I don't get it?!?! There is nothing wrong with her face FULL FRONTAL. Does she talk to people like that as well? Is it her wonky eye? Maybe she thinks that we can't see it if she keeps her face to the side? Does she think it makes her face look slimmer? Hide her double chin? Does she have balance issues? Vertigo? WHAT IS IIIITTTT????? I swear she is the ONLY youtuber I have seen that films in such a weird unnatural angle, and I truly don't get why, her face is perfectly normal FRONTAL.

6. Ease up on the top lip overlining, no access to fillers now that we're in quarantine? Just joking, I don't know that for a fact. Her lips just might appear smaller because her head is bigger/chubbier.

7. Call me an ignorami, but that Chanel chain (are we seeing a pattern) is very...tacky.

8. She mentions she has psoriasis (in areas that we obviously can't see), dermatitis on her scalp and other skin irritations. I am highly sympathetic to people with skin afflictions, because they are a bastard and a half, but they also usually tell you that something in your body/lifestyle is not working for you. Here's an idea: aaaaaaallllll those uber expensive products that she keeps showing in her videos, and all the CHANEL creams and all the hair crap and makeup etc might not be doing her any favors. AAAAAALLLLL those fragranced "I love how this smells", "I love how that smells". You might wanna try skincare that doesn't have the posh chanel logo on it, or a pricetag of over 100 moolah, and was actually formulated by someone with half a brain and a true interest in skin health rather than over hyped marketing and raking in the big bucks. Goes for everybody here, and I am definitely not being judgmental. Maybe a little :))))) but only because I hate skin conditions, they're a nag. Long time acne sufferer here, finally getting it under control. Which brings us to probably the most important point:

9. I had an epiphany recently, hopefully it will enlighten some of the women reading this. You know how you see women like Jessica with the most gorgeous perfect skin? And then you feel like a mutant because you have acne, pores, blackheads etc. And go: WHYYYYY can't I have gorgeous skin like HER?? What have I done to deserve this? (Bad karma for commenting on this forum ====)))))) Kidding. What we don't know, or don't assume, because why the hell would they bring it up, is that a lot of them are on birth control. It's not a secret, it's not a dirty word, but it's true. I have done a bit of an inquiry recently among my friends, all of them with gorgeous skin, all of them on birth control. I have never been on the pill and as far as I'm concerned never will. But it does explain the multitude of women with perfect skin. And of course, some of them are just genetically blessed. Lucky gals. If you recall, Jessica said she is on birth control in one of her older videos, what's in my bag something like that. My point is don't feel bad if you have crap skin and don't feel like a mutant either, chances are a lot of them wouldn't have good skin either if they weren't on the pill. Skincare can only do so much.

That's all folks. Tune in again in September, for another episode of "I was so nervous to start posting on Youtube AGAIN but I'm back AGAIN! I've grown so much, I know myself in another different way again yet I'm always the same, I'm not mixed in anything toxic anymore, oh by the way have you seen my nails? I thought what better way to be back again than with a product list, because it's an easy video that doesn't really require any real work just like the rest of my existence and I can get a few more views in and just maybe hit that million subscribers mark".

What the hell... look at the length of that. Work is a little slow and someone's a little bored. Maybe I should've been a psychologist instead of an architect ))))))

mediocrehater
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by mediocrehater »

New to the Jess thread. I've seen you guys mention this hot fella Jason a couple of times and I'm curious. Where can I pree?

I actually "discovered" Jess in YouTube a few years ago and it was a "what I eat in a day" video and she seemed pretty chill and normal but...she seems different now

mammamamma
Talker
Talker

Post by mammamamma »

she is insufferable, with the nails and the "I'm so confident" talk, I couldn't stand her for more than 2 minutes :?

Return to “F-J”