Jen_ny69

dromadeus
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Re: Jen_ny69

Post by dromadeus »

thefader wrote:How does this girl make her money? She's not one of the "big" YouTubers...she doesnt do collabs with established brands and shes generally unheard of. This girl drives a G-Wagon and lives in a pretty new house. Granted, the house is empty as fuck, but I wanna know how shes raking in all this cash.
Well, she just started a GoFundMe page for her followers to donate to instead of posting links to the organizations she's going to be 'sending' the money to anyway. Wtf?

jdlc0899
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0

Post by jdlc0899 »

dromadeus wrote:
thefader wrote:How does this girl make her money? She's not one of the "big" YouTubers...she doesnt do collabs with established brands and shes generally unheard of. This girl drives a G-Wagon and lives in a pretty new house. Granted, the house is empty as fuck, but I wanna know how shes raking in all this cash.
Well, she just started a GoFundMe page for her followers to donate to instead of posting links to the organizations she's going to be 'sending' the money to anyway. Wtf?
People are going off on her in the comments on that post!! Some are saying to not be surprised when she posts about her new car or new implants lmao :rofl:

Post by Guest »

I went to Push & Co twitter and on 5/24/15 they retweeted jenny saying " I get horny when i think about your sperm penetrating the fuck out of my egg" ....It's like one of their last 3 tweets. Apparently after that collab with Jenny, the company fell apart. Now it all makes sense. She got knocked up by some else's man and obviously Jenny is more attractive no shade to the other woman I'm just saying. But that guy is ugly anyway. Her career did low key take off after she became the side chick tho. I think her man definitely knows a lot about business and that's how she's been able to achieve this success. Also how she pays for stuff- she probably doesn't save money at all she's whats called "hood rich". It's not hard to live like her it's all about priorities. Her priority is to have a g wagon and rent a riverside house and get fillers in return for publicity and yes her boob job is wack they look like hard rocks lol

xoxovic
Learner
Learner

Post by xoxovic »

Her new clothing line... yikes.

SavoyTruffle
Debater
Debater

Post by SavoyTruffle »

KittyKitKat wrote:Image

Here are the receipts [HOT BEVERAGE]️

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Wait... that guy is Jenny’s husband?!?!

EffyLucille3
Lurker
Lurker

Post by EffyLucille3 »

I really liked her when I first found her. I feel like most latinas are immediately attracted to successful latinas, or maybe that's just me. I never liked her name though, it is very immature, especially for a grown woman who is looking to further her career in whatever it is she does. Which leads me to wondering where she got all her money...for quite a while she wasn't posting very often at all, and all her makeup tutorials are the same and way too long. Much more of a GRWM, since she wasn't actually teaching anything, just doing her makeup and rambling. She doesn't seem to have a conventional job, which is fine, but there isn't anything she's really doing to make enough money for her extravagant lifestyle besides these seminars. Speaking of, I don't understand them - what's the point? What's she teaching, makeup? If so, I'd rather spend that much money on a professional.
I do think she's gorgeous, and unlike other beauty gurus on YouTube, her plastic surgery was done very well and I think it did make her more physically attractive.
I understand why people think she sounds ghetto, because she does I guess, but honestly she sounds like some of my family and it's quite entertaining. I think she is more of a guilty pleasure.
Her skincare advice video was cringe worthy. Telling her viewers to just use Dove bar soap? No! That is way too high in alkaline for your face, and bar soaps are home to bacteria. If your skin appears like hers when all you use is that, then you must just have nice genetics in the skin department.
Her younger sister Annette seems to work harder than she does, at least at what I can see - her social media platform. What is irritating though is that she seems to be becoming a carbon copy of her sister. I don't know how Jenny stands it...none of my sisters really followed very closely in my footsteps, we were all our own individuals and liked what we liked without caring about the other one. Of course there are always things that intercept...one of my sisters and I play the same instruments, another one of us both enjoy unnaturally colored hair (such as pink, purple, blue, etc), and the other one and I have some of the same clothes. But we're still so different, and if one of them was doing everything I did soon after I did it, I think I would get rather annoyed.

TechnicolorLips
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by TechnicolorLips »

Her latest vlog where she met 3 people who won her makeup contest was so cringe worthy. When they weren't putting on their cake faces (all of their makeup looked terrible) they were gossiping about her haters. Hasn't she said repeatedly that she doesn't care about haters? Yet she was running her mouth instead of getting to know the 3 winners... And when they weren't listening to her complain, they were all kissing her ass telling her how great she was. I heard one of them say they took a plane to see her. Did Jenny pay for that? They took a plane to kiss her ass, smoke and eat hotel food?! They all got ready just to stay inside too. She couldn't even treat them at a nice restaurant

Sent from my SM-N920G using Tapatalk
PMS should just be called ovary-acting. <3 :D

Post by Guest »

ive never watched her youtube channel but she pops up alot on my instagram and honeslty i cant stand this chick she tries to hard to with all that jefa & señora life posts and all those smoking and "sexy" pics are questionable also. she just seems trashy to me.

lyn1294
Stalker
Stalker

Post by lyn1294 »

I used to follow her for a little over a year, because I thought she was funny and interesting, but recently, I became less interested and decided to unfollow her along with a lot of other accounts that were just taking up space on my Instagram. But the other day, my friend was telling about one of her posts & I tried to search for her account, but it wasn’t popping up immediately as I was typing. I eventually found her account, but it said there was no posts to be found, so I tried to add her, but I couldn’t do that either. So it turns out she just overall blocked me. I’m not sure why? I’m honestly not one to be rude or start drama with anyone, & I honestly don’t even comment on anything, unless I’m tagging a friend & tbh, for me to come here & comment on this forum is a first for me too. So I did find that pretty strange & also a little childish too. Like why block ppl just because they chose to unfollow you? Are you that insecure about former followers not seeing your precious account? Has this happened to anyone else? I’m just curious. And I swear I’m not obsessed or anything, just rather confused lol

bambiiblacc
Lurker
Lurker

Post by bambiiblacc »

lyn1294 wrote:I used to follow her for a little over a year, because I thought she was funny and interesting, but recently, I became less interested and decided to unfollow her along with a lot of other accounts that were just taking up space on my Instagram. But the other day, my friend was telling about one of her posts & I tried to search for her account, but it wasn’t popping up immediately as I was typing. I eventually found her account, but it said there was no posts to be found, so I tried to add her, but I couldn’t do that either. So it turns out she just overall blocked me. I’m not sure why? I’m honestly not one to be rude or start drama with anyone, & I honestly don’t even comment on anything, unless I’m tagging a friend & tbh, for me to come here & comment on this forum is a first for me too. So I did find that pretty strange & also a little childish too. Like why block ppl just because they chose to unfollow you? Are you that insecure about former followers not seeing your precious account? Has this happened to anyone else? I’m just curious. And I swear I’m not obsessed or anything, just rather confused lol

she seems hella obsessed with what people think of her especially ex followers. but she had said herself if she doesn’t interact with someone regularly then she unfollows them. i really used to like her. maybe because being latina i’m just drawn to other latinas, but she is over the top obsessed with “haters” and comes off as not giving a fuck about anyone other than herself. honestly i think she’s such a bad example of latina women especially always talking about “senora life” pero like bitch ain’t even a senora just a pendeja. puta does know how to do makeup though i can’t even lie.

idontknowwhoiam
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by idontknowwhoiam »

^^^ same, I wanted to support a fellow Latina, but she's messy and embarrassing

V O L U M E
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by V O L U M E »

Her comments are messy as hell lmao. I'm surprised she doesn't delete or disable comments. Why didn't she blow up like all the other youtubers? She came out around the same time a lot of them did.

SavoyTruffle
Debater
Debater

Post by SavoyTruffle »

Her sister is having like a speaking thing about how to become famous through social media and charging almost $200 a ticket like wtf. Her sister got famous by riding the coat tails of her sister what does she know about that and why so much money damn. The sad thing is that people are going to buy those tickets

superhighlyrequested
Informer
Informer

Post by superhighlyrequested »

i don’t follow jenny but she is getting called tf out on my instagram feed for promoting/supporting a rapper (tekashi 6ix9ine) who is a pedophile. idk how much she has said about it because i don’t follow her, but she’s defs dressed like him on her feed which is damn disgusting. her instagram comments are full of people calling her out, too (and then obvs fans defending her).

Post by Guest »

why is jennys thread so dead? im shocked she is drama and yet no1 is calling her out on here

idontknowwhoiam
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by idontknowwhoiam »

what drama do you have on her? i stopped watching her awhile back

V O L U M E
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by V O L U M E »

She advertises her lashes under $20 and prices them at $19 lmao Jenny is a scammer. I know it is a $1 and I am being cheap but I cannot see myself spending that much on some lashes. She only sent them out to her close friends and they all love them. How does she make money? She isn't consistent on YouTube. Glitzy Purse is down.

phantombride
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by phantombride »

it irks me how she speaks spanglish, i know she's a latina but its so cringey when she speaks it. :?
example:

V O L U M E
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by V O L U M E »

phantombride wrote:it irks me how she speaks spanglish, i know she's a latina but its so cringey when she speaks it. :?
example: <a class="vglnk" href="" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>youtu</span><span>.</span><span>be</span><span>/</span><span>e86lXzM69</span><span>-</span><span>Y</span></a>
She has said that her Spanish isn't perfect. It sounds like regular spanglish to me honestly. But wooooooow in her baddie b lashes video she said her putear video she was wearing her lashes, but in the description she puts it as the nu lashes.

Valentina138
Stalker
Stalker

Post by Valentina138 »

Her Baddie B lashes are a big rip off. Turns out there are some suspiciously similar looking mink ones sold on Aliexpress that are waaayyy cheaper, I'm talking $2.30. I usually mind my own business but Jenny is hyper aggressive, conceited, tacky, posts pics of her stoned out on IG, and I really don't care for people who rip other off others to that degree.

Return to “F-J”