Flowerbomb31

Hammertime
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Flowerbomb31

Post by Hammertime »

She seems as smart as a box of rocks. Who, other than LisaLsaD1. return the Naked 3 eye shadow palette because the colors don't look good on her and turn around and buy one from MAC that has similar colors? :?

JustALittleGossip
Debater
Debater

Post by JustALittleGossip »

Why are her boobs her thumbnail picture for the next video?

Chalky
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Chalky »

She pretty much buys everything out there and cannot pronounce anything or describe anything. She's good to watch for hauls because she buys it all, she just cannot describe the color or texture. She's just a dingbat.

JustALittleGossip
Debater
Debater

OMG really....on her chanel haul she described a lip gloss as "semen color, like sperm" that is disgusting.

Chalky
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Chalky »

JustALittleGossip wrote:OMG really....on her chanel haul she described a lip gloss as "semen color, like sperm" that is disgusting.
Wow, classy, just classy :o Who says that! I mean what a way to describe anything - such a limited vocabulary and really an inappropriate description of anything.

JustALittleGossip
Debater
Debater

I think she wants to do it for shock value to get views, but really it just shows how tacky and trashy she is. You make that joke with your close friends, not in public. Makes her appear as the trashy hooker she is!

Maris Crane
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Maris Crane »

JustALittleGossip wrote:I think she wants to do it for shock value to get views, but really it just shows how tacky and trashy she is. You make that joke with your close friends, not in public. Makes her appear as the trashy hooker she is!
This. And her comment that everyone else was just thinking it, she just had the chutzpah to say it as a defense? Sorry, lady - my mind didn't go there when I saw the colour. I thought it would probably wash her out, but my mind didn't go straight to where hers' did.

I enjoy the vicarious hauling, but the inappropriate, dirty jokes and innuendo are a turn off, for me personally.

R2D2
Debater
Debater

Post by R2D2 »

Just like her sex toy appearing in her makeup collection. Gross. She spends a lot of time trying to convince us how "sexual" she is. She must never get laid.

gonebabygone
Informer
Informer

Post by gonebabygone »

This lady astounded me with how many words and names she can't pronounce.

coco
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by coco »

gonebabygone wrote:This lady astounded me with how many words and names she can't pronounce.
seriously. she should be embarrassed
Ⓒ Adele Flapbag

youtubeisfun
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by youtubeisfun »

I had to stop watching her favorite MAC nudes video. I don't care how you interpret nude, SNOB L/S IS NOT A NUDE.

JustALittleGossip
Debater
Debater

Check out her GRWM warm something colors vid. She has a glob of black eyeliner in the corner of her left eye that she just leaves there. Also her up closes look atrocious as the dior foundation she is raving about looks terrible and clings in all her pores.

Hammertime
Informer
Informer

Post by Hammertime »

This woman is so stupid! She's actually worse than Sam Schuerman!

VanessaVanity
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by VanessaVanity »

She posted in the comments section of LisaLisaD1's latest video "Sext you later" EW EW EW...
I solemnly swear that I am up to no good

Post by Guest »

VanessaVanity wrote:She posted in the comments section of LisaLisaD1's latest video "Sext you later" EW EW EW...

She's so incredibly trashy... I'm guessing that comes with marrying a younger man? Who knows?! All I can see from her disgusting comments is that she can't possibly have a good sex life. When people are happy in that area of life, they don't feel the need to be overly sexual and crude...

VanessaVanity
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by VanessaVanity »

richsnobobserver wrote:
VanessaVanity wrote:She posted in the comments section of LisaLisaD1's latest video "Sext you later" EW EW EW...

She's so incredibly trashy... I'm guessing that comes with marrying a younger man? Who knows?! All I can see from her disgusting comments is that she can't possibly have a good sex life. When people are happy in that area of life, they don't feel the need to be overly sexual and crude...
My husband is 10 years younger than me and I promise I wouldn't go around leaving comments like that, lol. I think she said shes 34, how old is he?

Post by Guest »

VanessaVanity wrote:
richsnobobserver wrote:

My husband is 10 years younger than me and I promise I wouldn't go around leaving comments like that, lol. I think she said shes 34, how old is he?
I think she mentioned him being 30? And I'm pretty sure she's past 35... I guess he's just a trashy younger man hahaha! I can't speak for all relationships of that nature. My bf is 10 years older :P
Good for you VanessaVanity!! :D

VanessaVanity
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by VanessaVanity »

Can someone please explain why this woman calls people "Dandelions"? I don't get it. Sometimes she even shortens it to "dande." And what is with 'I die"? I dunno, maybe I'm being too picky but these inexplicable things just bug me. Can't you just be normal and stop with all the cutesy nonsense?
Last edited by VanessaVanity on Tue Dec 02, 2014 2:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

youtubeisfun
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by youtubeisfun »

VanessaVanity wrote:Can someone please explain why this woman calls people "Dandelions"? I don't get it. Sometimes she even shortens it to "dande." And what is with 'I die"? I dunno, maybe I'm being to picky but these inexplicable things just bug me. Can't you just be normal and stop with all the cutesy nonsense?
I've been wondering where the dandelion thing came from too.

alysse011
Talker
Talker

Post by alysse011 »

I feel like maybe it's from Orange is the New Black? Idk.

Return to “F-J”