Loey Lane--Part-4

Babybitsize14
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0

Re: Loey Lane--Part-4

Post by Babybitsize14 »

wordydaysjazzynights wrote:
whatthaffff wrote:This may sound SO weird, but after seeing the Beautycon follow me around video I actually do believe she's no larger than a size 14 or 16. Literally all the other plus size women that were there were WAY bigger than her. And I mean not just 20lbs, but like an entire human being or even two bigger. There were some skinny girls, but the difference between them and Loey was smaller than the difference between Loey and the plus size ladies. even the black girl in the white dress (she was amazingly pretty btw) was bigger than Loey, and she wasn't even that big. I think Loey looks fat most of the time because her body isn't really firm or something, but she actually looks bigger than she is.
I know this has been said time and time again, and we have a bunch of pictures disproving Loey's size, but I just need to add to the list of actual 14/16's who (I think) look smaller than Loey. I'm still wondering if I look as big as her, not because it's an issue, but because it just throws off my body image. Image

Forgive the pose and lips and just everything, I think I had too much to drink that night, but I am smaller now than I am here, but I'm still a 14/16 for the most part.

Also, her makeup in the little mermaid video is so bad and distracting that I can't even sit through the video.
Slay Queen! You are beautifully curvy! Gorgeous AF! And no, Lauren looks like she swallowed two of you.

peddlerontheroof
Lurker
Lurker
Been thanked: 0

Post by peddlerontheroof »

Idk why, but I have this weird feeling that her Ursula name tag story was completely made up. Little kids can be mean for sure, but I've never met any quite THAT savage. Plus, what kind of chaperones would let the kids have enough access to draw on anyone else's name tag? And could they not just make another one? The more I talk about it the more confused I get.

Fish Mooney
Informer
Informer

Post by Fish Mooney »

wordydaysjazzynights wrote:I know this has been said time and time again, and we have a bunch of pictures disproving Loey's size, but I just need to add to the list of actual 14/16's who (I think) look smaller than Loey. I'm still wondering if I look as big as her, not because it's an issue, but because it just throws off my body image. Image

Forgive the pose and lips and just everything, I think I had too much to drink that night, but I am smaller now than I am here, but I'm still a 14/16 for the most part.

Also, her makeup in the little mermaid video is so bad and distracting that I can't even sit through the video.
It blows my mind that Lauren would make anyone question their body image. Girl, she is not a size 16 and you are beautiful. And I'm not just saying that to spite her or just to support someone who posts on the same forum as I do, you literally are way smaller than her and that's not hard to see.

piggytoes123
Learner
Learner

Post by piggytoes123 »

peddlerontheroof wrote:Idk why, but I have this weird feeling that her Ursula name tag story was completely made up. Little kids can be mean for sure, but I've never met any quite THAT savage. Plus, what kind of chaperones would let the kids have enough access to draw on anyone else's name tag? And could they not just make another one? The more I talk about it the more confused I get.
Is it bad that I literally laughed out loud when she said someone wrote Ursula on her name tag? I don't believe the story either but I thought it was a perfect nickname.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

LadyChatterBox
Debater
Debater

Post by LadyChatterBox »

piggytoes123 wrote:
peddlerontheroof wrote:Idk why, but I have this weird feeling that her Ursula name tag story was completely made up. Little kids can be mean for sure, but I've never met any quite THAT savage. Plus, what kind of chaperones would let the kids have enough access to draw on anyone else's name tag? And could they not just make another one? The more I talk about it the more confused I get.
Is it bad that I literally laughed out loud when she said someone wrote Ursula on her name tag? I don't believe the story either but I thought it was a perfect nickname.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk
Let's be bad together, I had the same reaction ;D

ButteredToad
Talker
Talker

Post by ButteredToad »

amasterjay wrote:Image

The photo on the left is from her latest Instagram post (as is the caption). Is it just me, or does something about her thighs/butt look different? I want to say they look smaller/more toned, but we all know that isn't likely. This girl knows her angles. Maybe I'm delusional, but I think the difference between photos she takes of herself and photos that others take of her is astounding.

And as a fellow fatty, I recognize that panty trick, Lauren. Those aren't meant to be cheeksters. They're two sizes two small. She must have had the world's worst wedgie while taking this pic.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It's the mirror she's snapping the picture in. It sits at an angle and distorts her body/makes it look skinnier. Trasha Paytas does the same exact thing. Not to mention body angles and lighting play a huge role between these two photos.
(Also, hello everyone! I'm new to this topic!)

wordydaysjazzynights
Debater
Debater

Post by wordydaysjazzynights »

Fish Mooney wrote:
wordydaysjazzynights wrote:I know this has been said time and time again, and we have a bunch of pictures disproving Loey's size, but I just need to add to the list of actual 14/16's who (I think) look smaller than Loey. I'm still wondering if I look as big as her, not because it's an issue, but because it just throws off my body image. Image

It blows my mind that Lauren would make anyone question their body image. Girl, she is not a size 16 and you are beautiful. And I'm not just saying that to spite her or just to support someone who posts on the same forum as I do, you literally are way smaller than her and that's not hard to see.
Thanks everyone for the compliments! I usually don't like to post images of myself on forums, but I'm all about empirical evidence proving Loey is lying about her size.

I'm usually pretty confident in my body size, but I remember the first time I found her channel and heard her say she was wearing a 14 and I had to ask my little sister did that seem right because it just seemed off af. That's what led me here originally, haha. When someone is so dedicated to a lie, it makes you question yourself, or at least that's the case with Loey and her claiming to be the size I actually am, but visibly looking bigger from my vantage point. It's just a terrible platform to build a "body positivity" movement on.

whatthaffff
Debater
Debater

Post by whatthaffff »

Fish Mooney wrote:

Thanks everyone for the compliments! I usually don't like to post images of myself on forums, but I'm all about empirical evidence proving Loey is lying about her size.

I'm usually pretty confident in my body size, but I remember the first time I found her channel and heard her say she was wearing a 14 and I had to ask my little sister did that seem right because it just seemed off af. That's what led me here originally, haha. When someone is so dedicated to a lie, it makes you question yourself, or at least that's the case with Loey and her claiming to be the size I actually am, but visibly looking bigger from my vantage point. It's just a terrible platform to build a "body positivity" movement on.
Yeah, I wouldn't even consider you "plus sized" and Loey definately is. If she's a size 14, you're a 10 if not 8.

MissDelusional
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by MissDelusional »

Wordy, you look amazing! All the posters who have been brave enough to show their full length pics are beautiful, and it hits home even more how delusional she is. I've posted a couple of mine in her thread; I think the last one is a few pages back ( I'm a 14). I don't want to repost because it isn't about me and I'm not that vain ( unlike the subject at hand.)
Her time line doesn't add up as far as studying to be a nurse; she got married at 19 and no word of her going to school for anything, let alone nursing. She said she's played instruments as her family was into music ( I think her dad is a pianist??) but classicly trained is a stretch.
Venti, vidi, grande. :coffee:

justamakeupbrush
Lurker
Lurker

Post by justamakeupbrush »

Fish Mooney wrote:

You look amazing and those yellow pants are so cute! Loey dreams of looking as good as you

fannybrice
Learner
Learner

Post by fannybrice »

Honestly I am a size 18 and I still don't think I'm as big as her. How tall is she? That might be why...maybe she's shorter?

Everyone carries weight differently. I get the impression that she squeezes into clothing that is too small for her just because she doesn't like the bigger number tags. Which is interesting from someone who preaches body positivity! Wear the size that FITS

fannybrice
Learner
Learner

Post by fannybrice »

ALSO...the mermaid bottoms she is wearing do not match the ones she has linked. The ones linked (Hot Topic) have a ruffle bottom. Either she tore that shit off or she bought different bottoms (likely because she needed a larger size).

GeraldtheGiraffe
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by GeraldtheGiraffe »

fannybrice wrote:ALSO...the mermaid bottoms she is wearing do not match the ones she has linked. The ones linked (Hot Topic) have a ruffle bottom. Either she tore that shit off or she bought different bottoms (likely because she needed a larger size).
I noticed that too! My first thought was that she bought similar bottoms because the original bottoms were too small

Deebaby
Stalker
Stalker

Post by Deebaby »

I for the most part enjoy loeys vlogs but hate her story time videos she is such a liar how can anyone believe her stupid stories. Lol and she is definitely not a size 14 I'm 5'7 250 pounds and a size 16 and I look 100x smaller than she does. I'm not here to bash her body I think it's nice for how big she is but she is not a size 14.

witchywoman
Learner
Learner

Post by witchywoman »

fannybrice wrote:ALSO...the mermaid bottoms she is wearing do not match the ones she has linked. The ones linked (Hot Topic) have a ruffle bottom. Either she tore that shit off or she bought different bottoms (likely because she needed a larger size).
The ones she's actually wearing look like the ones from Chubby Cartwheels, a plus size store
https://www.chubbycartwheels.com/bikini-bottoms-en.html
I wonder if we'll ever see the day that Lauren tells a single truth

username93
Learner
Learner

Post by username93 »

GeraldtheGiraffe wrote:
I noticed that too! My first thought was that she bought similar bottoms because the original bottoms were too small
The ones she's wearing are from last year's collection. This year Hot Topic changed it to a ruffle bottom. To check myself I had to scroll through her IG to find an old pic of her wearing it (so much scrolling....)

https://www.instagram.com/p/8i8F04iq2L/ ... ybug&hl=en

LadyChatterBox
Debater
Debater

Post by LadyChatterBox »

:barf: :barf:

Ugh, I don't even wanna give her a view for her latest video...

'I WANT TO BE SKINNY'

giselakjersti
Informer
Informer

Post by giselakjersti »

LadyChatterBox wrote::barf: :barf:

Ugh, I don't even wanna give her a view for her latest video...

'I WANT TO BE SKINNY'

It's 20 minutes long. How??

amasterjay
Learner
Learner

Loey Lane--Part-4

Post by amasterjay »

wordydaysjazzynights wrote: I know this has been said time and time again, and we have a bunch of pictures disproving Loey's size, but I just need to add to the list of actual 14/16's who (I think) look smaller than Loey. I'm still wondering if I look as big as her, not because it's an issue, but because it just throws off my body image. Image

I know I'm late to the party, but I just wanted to say how amazing you look! (As well as everyone else who has posted their photos here! <3)

You're not only a beautiful girl, but your style is awesome, too. Lauren could definitely take a page from your book when it comes to styling colors and prints! You look bomb af, Wordy! Image

LadyChatterBox
Debater
Debater

Post by LadyChatterBox »

Is she gonna wear these stupid lenses in every video now...? :roll:

Return to “Loey Lane”