Saaammage

bl0ndiebabii
Informer
Informer
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 0

Re: Saaammage

Post by bl0ndiebabii »

I remember reading here awhile ago that she wasn't married because she was so excited about the engagement ring and y'all were right! I think it's sad that they split because she just turned 23 and has two girls under 4 to take care of. She's got a great support system but has no college degree and an average youtube channel so it's not like she'll be able to have a great income on her own if they don't work things out. I always thought it was strange that they never got formally married especially after having her second child. I do hope they work things out peacefully though.
CrazyCapric0rn
Talker
Talker

Post by CrazyCapric0rn »

I just wanna say I called it when I said she would go with C cups! Tbh I was a little heartbroken for her when she said she was getting separated. I give her major props for coming clean about them not being married, even despite all this time. I also give her props for wanting to explain the situation to her viewers because not a lot of people on Youtube will address break-ups. It's a bit of a pet peeve of mine because they flaunt their S/Os on every social network and then all of a sudden the SO disappears and the viewers are left confused and guessing. All in all, I don't know what she was thinking having a kid with someone she had only been dating a couple months and at such a young age.... I hope everything works out for her because I grew up with a single mom and it definitely wasn't easy.
seaotters
Talker
Talker

Post by seaotters »

Sorry to be off-topic but why is it significant that she never actually married? She was a teenage mom, an older one yes, but that doesn't mean instantaneous marriage.
She had a second kid too, but that still doesn't imply necessary commitment. She had sex and a baby was born, not a marriage.

I get that she lied but that was obvious with her buying stuff that said "single" and not wearing her ring because "it doesn't fit".

Not to offend anyone, I just don't understand.

plz explain
:toad:
CrazyCapric0rn
Talker
Talker

Post by CrazyCapric0rn »

seaotters wrote:Sorry to be off-topic but why is it significant that she never actually married? She was a teenage mom, an older one yes, but that doesn't mean instantaneous marriage.
She had a second kid too, but that still doesn't imply necessary commitment. She had sex and a baby was born, not a marriage.
I can't speak for everyone but for me it was significant because she lied about him being her "hubs". She basically implied that they got married and then lied about having a ring but not wanting to marry it. For me it's not really a matter of having a child out of wedlock, instead it was giving off the false impression that she is a wife and he is her husband.
jmmunoz03
Learner
Learner

Post by jmmunoz03 »

I'm curious why they split. She had it made in the shade. She rarely cleaned, took mediocre care of her kids and almost never cooked but she bought everything under the sun and her "hubs" have her all kinds of freedom. Now she's going to struggle like never before. Her YouTube channel will lack in quality because she won't have the funds for all her makeup buying. Living in the DC area is horrible expensive. I wonder if he cheated?? She'll be living with her parents hoarded house in 2 years.
butreallyicant
Debater
Debater

Post by butreallyicant »

seaotters wrote:Sorry to be off-topic but why is it significant that she never actually married? She was a teenage mom, an older one yes, but that doesn't mean instantaneous marriage.

I get that she lied but that was obvious with her buying stuff that said "single" and not wearing her ring because "it doesn't fit".

Not to offend anyone, I just don't understand.

plz explain
Because she made a blog post explicitly stating they were married (which I think she deleted) and that was her husband for no reason.... If you can lie about something so insignificant it makes the validity of everything else she says questionable... I don't want to trust her reviews or anything else now.... Its just shady
seaotters
Talker
Talker

Post by seaotters »

jmmunoz03 wrote:I'm curious why they split. She had it made in the shade. She rarely cleaned, took mediocre care of her kids and almost never cooked but she bought everything under the sun and her "hubs" have her all kinds of freedom. Now she's going to struggle like never before. Her YouTube channel will lack in quality because she won't have the funds for all her makeup buying. Living in the DC area is horrible expensive. I wonder if he cheated?? She'll be living with her parents hoarded house in 2 years.
DC is expensive but VA is considerably cheaper. However she does have 2 children and a dog to watch after besides herself.
I doubt her husband would cheat on her, she never spoke bad of him and he seemed to be a sweet father to her 2 children, they probably just realized it's better to not force a relationship for the sake of their children. The girls didn't seem that close to Sam so he probably got tired of bearing all the responsibility of having a job, two children, and a baby mama who's income goes to waste
CrazyCapric0rn
Talker
Talker

Post by CrazyCapric0rn »

jmmunoz03 wrote:I'm curious why they split. She had it made in the shade. She rarely cleaned, took mediocre care of her kids and almost never cooked but she bought everything under the sun and her "hubs" have her all kinds of freedom. Now she's going to struggle like never before. Her YouTube channel will lack in quality because she won't have the funds for all her makeup buying. Living in the DC area is horrible expensive. I wonder if he cheated?? She'll be living with her parents hoarded house in 2 years.
You are spot on with your post. I think she had more responsibility as a teenager than as a mother of 2. Don't forget they also had cleaning ladies. My guess is "Hubs" will pay a shit ton of child support because he seems like the type of guy who would give up everything for his kids so I don't think she will be struggling THAT much. But in terms of a career for herself I would definitely be worried... she has a Youtube channel that hasn't had much growth in the recent years and nothing but a high school diploma. What will she do when she can no longer do Youtube for a living?
butreallyicant
Debater
Debater

Post by butreallyicant »

CrazyCapric0rn wrote:
You are spot on with your post. I think she had more responsibility as a teenager than as a mother of 2. Don't forget they also had cleaning ladies. My guess is "Hubs" will pay a shit ton of child support because he seems like the type of guy who would give up everything for his kids so I don't think she will be struggling THAT much. But in terms of a career for herself I would definitely be worried... she has a Youtube channel that hasn't had much growth in the recent years and nothing but a high school diploma. What will she do when she can no longer do Youtube for a living?
I doubt she's going to take him to court or have the kids full time for him to have to pay her anything... But I do think he's gonna give her money to get her own place and still support her.
seaotters
Talker
Talker

Post by seaotters »

butreallyicant wrote:

Because she made a blog post explicitly stating they were married (which I think she deleted) and that was her husband for no reason.... If you can lie about something so insignificant it makes the validity of everything else she says questionable... I don't want to trust her reviews or anything else now.... Its just shady
Hmmmm, never thought about it that way. I kind of lost interest in her beauty channel once she did "mommy" videos.

At the same time she was getting a lot of flak for being pregnant at such an age. I think she was trying to defend herself and make it seem like the baby was planned or the dad was her soulmate. She also mentioned how financially stable they were because people were being ignorant and acting as if she didn't know what she got herself into.

To us it doesn't seem as much of a big deal but maybe in that moment she was really fed up with people being stupid and retaliated
Bear10
Talker
Talker

Post by Bear10 »

I wonder how soon she'll get into a relationship with Chris because it seems like they're both into each other.
ERMAHGERD~
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ERMAHGERD~ »

I'm not going to knock on her for her boob job because that's her body; whether she wants to look like a stick with two melons or a stick with no melons- her choice.

As for Hubs and her separating... I have a feeling they'll get back together sooner or later. She might have a few flings here and there- party it up, etc. but, I think it'll be good for her to get it out of her system. And forreals though... Hubs does not sound like he was at all affectionate or "lovey". IDK... Sam seemed like she covers all the lack of emotions with saying dumb shit like "hubs is just like that..." and shurgs it off but, I bet it bothered the shit out of her since her man is so neutral about every single damn thing. No wonder this bitch be dying her damn hair every week! GIVE HER SOME ATTENTION! Now it's the boob job... okay, let's say its for herself and her saggy boobs after the kids... but come on... a large part has to do with her body image and I really don't blame her. Her body type is very boyish so, if some bolt on melons can make her look more feminine then by all means do it. And I doubt the typical man would be turned on by a boyish body...

Sam needs to grow the fuck up too. She needs to get her life ASAP. She made the choice to have two kids with a man that didn't put a ring on that finger. She should have just made that mistake once and learned from it.

Anyhow, I hope they both learn to be better for each other so that they can be better parents for the girls and appreciate each other more.. And I really hope they do end up back together.
boop
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by boop »

I was about to post on this BEFORE she announced it that they were going to break up post boob-job. but I felt mean predicting it haha. I'm not surprised. IDK how anyone can be.
ZEROLURKER
Learner
Learner

Post by ZEROLURKER »

Soooo she is leaving her dog and CHILDREN behind.....
IrisAllen
Talker
Talker

Post by IrisAllen »

i read this thread a lot, but i finally had to post because her last vlog, just rubbed me the wrong way.

yeah i find it really odd the girls are staying at her ex's place "primarily" when shes the one who is home all day, and he works all the damn time. I mean i understand the dog, hell have a backyard, but the way she spoke "ill take the kids to their hair cuts and stuff...." just seemed so....wrong to me. Like I understand trying to keep them thinking its all normal, but she has her own place now, if they are on good terms and still see each other than the girls should be at both places just as much. when they get older they wont find her place like their home at all.
HereForTheComments
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by HereForTheComments »

Yeah that vlog is making me lose a little respect for her. At first I felt bad but she isn't growing up any time soon. She can't just play mommy whenever she wants. Most mothers would do anything to keep their kids and she's just content leaving them at the old house. Her new place is also so dark she is definitely going to have to have tons of lighting for her videos. I don't know. Overall I feel like she should be taking a break until everything settles down and then come back.. it just feels icky that she's pumping out vlogs and videos and her trying to explain things when she's not even sure where her and her baby daddy stands.

This is probably reaching but she had that "smile" when she read that text... and left it in. If you know what I mean. That's new boo smile. I've never seen Sam smile like that. Thoughts?
alohalei
Learner
Learner

Post by alohalei »

HereForTheComments wrote: This is probably reaching but she had that "smile" when she read that text... and left it in. If you know what I mean. That's new boo smile. I've never seen Sam smile like that. Thoughts?

totally "new boo smile"
I wouldn't be surprised.

just like she tried to convince people when jumping from fred to monkey that there was no overlapping.

I mean live your life, no judgment in her choices but she ain't gotta lie to kick it.

just like she was married but turns out she wasn't. being all defensive about being a young mom talking about it's what she always wanted to do but her pregnancy was never planned. always tailoring her story to the make situation in her favor.
HereForTheComments
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by HereForTheComments »

alohalei wrote:
HereForTheComments wrote: This is probably reaching but she had that "smile" when she read that text... and left it in. If you know what I mean. That's new boo smile. I've never seen Sam smile like that. Thoughts?

totally "new boo smile"
I wouldn't be surprised.

just like she tried to convince people when jumping from fred to monkey that there was no overlapping.

I mean live your life, no judgment in her choices but she ain't gotta lie to kick it.

just like she was married but turns out she wasn't. being all defensive about being a young mom talking about it's what she always wanted to do but her pregnancy was never planned. always tailoring her story to the make situation in her favor.
Agreed! All her credibility went out the window with that. She acts like she doesn't have viewers from her purple wall, red asymmetrical bob days. Also, I feel like she didn't do all that in her apt alone. I know she paid movers and etc but they can only do so much right? The entire time she was building stuff I kept cringing that she would pop a stitch. I'm going to take a shot in the dark here and say it's the bff Chris. I haven't seen him in a while and you know he's there to help with the smallest things. We shall see.
IrisAllen
Talker
Talker

Post by IrisAllen »

oh yeah that was so a new guy smile, i wonder why she kept it in there. i wonder if anyone from her ex's family watches her vlogs, part of me feels like shes showing "look i can do this on my own" thing not just for viewers but for other people. "good terms" or not if hes not there with her to see how shes doing things, and if his sister or even he watches her vlogs, it could of been a small way to brag "look how happy new hubs makes me' "look at me putting stuff together on my own," kinda thing,
boop
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by boop »

I haven't watched the last vlog, but I definitely don't put it past Sam to do the whole "I don't need you" rub-it-in stance against her ex.

It makes me really sad that she's not even fighting to have her girls primarily, seeing as she is a SAHM and all (Youtube doesn't count. She's not at a 9-5 like Monkey.) You can really tell she zoned out of her marriage/family months ago. Before the Thailand trip, before the kitchen reno - it was at that time she started spending money erratically, started traveling weekend after weekend without her family, started working out, put the girls in school (at least not keeping Miya home longer), started dressing differently - crop tops, dresses, actually putting effort in. Before then, she was ALWAYS in sweats or in Monkey's clothes. She actually interacted with the kids (albeit she was bad at it but she was at least in the same room) and now she's a completely different person. She regressed from being a "mom" to a single girl with no responsibilities.
You can tell Monkey tried to reign her back in - actually proposing (even though she kept saying they were married, she had no ring, etc), buying her what she wanted (spent hours/days looking for the exact car she wanted then upgrading it), etc.
I feel really bad for her girls. As soon as whoever she is dating is public, I bet she'll see the girls less and less because she's "busy". The family those girls will know are Monkey's, no matter how "dysfunctional" Sam always said they were - at least they are around and close.

Return to “P-T”