Samantha March Pt 2

facepainter
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Re: Samantha March Pt 2

Post by facepainter »

Yeah, her channel doesn't get enough views for an Adsense check and the occasional sponsorships to add up to a big paycheck. I'm guessing her Ofra collabs have been the only two really significant paychecks she's gotten in her beauty guru career, but I highly doubt they're anywhere near as big as what we typically think beauty gurus get. Ofra isn't really that massive of a brand and Samantha isn't that big of an influencer. I can see her getting 15K-20K for her second collaboration. If I really stretch my imagination, maybe 30K. It's a nice chunk of change to get in one go, but it's not going to last forever. She definitely got offered a lot less for her first collab than for her second, because for that one she only picked her favorite existing Ofra products instead of actually creating new shades.

Like Stumpf mentioned, I also never got the impression that she had slowed down getting makeup. If anything, I saw her become more and more willing to buy luxury products that she previously would've never considered getting. For a while I assumed that since she had been put on a lot more PR lists, she was setting her own money aside to buy expensive stuff because she knew she wouldn't have to buy a lot of other popular products. And let's not forget all the stuff she gets sent from her subscribers.

Another thing that occurred to me is whether Samantha's husband wants to have kids sooner than she does. I used to think neither of them wanted kids, but I remember that she mentioned watching Ashley Klaty's pregnancy announcement video, and she said that it made her think about having kids herself eventually. I think she might've said something about how she's very goal-driven and how that's her priority right now. I wonder if maybe her husband feels it's time to start a family and Samantha still doesn't think she's ready.

rdk123
Learner
Learner

Post by rdk123 »

I wonder which state she is settled in? She stayed at Ashley Klaty's house for a few days and then left for her destination.

mo_2929
Learner
Learner

Post by mo_2929 »

rdk123 wrote:
> I wonder which state she is settled in? She stayed at Ashley Klaty's house
> for a few days and then left for her destination.

Shes in Colorado but looks like shes driving through that so I think shes going to California. I think shes actually gonna try to do the whole LA influencer thing... which good luck with that haha

Qwertyrouge
Wanderer
Wanderer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by Qwertyrouge »

mo_2929 wrote:
> rdk123 wrote:
> > I wonder which state she is settled in? She stayed at Ashley Klaty's house
> > for a few days and then left for her destination.
>
>
> Shes in Colorado but looks like shes driving through that so I think shes going to
> California. I think shes actually gonna try to do the whole LA influencer thing...
> which good luck with that haha

Wow I think you’re right, bc she’s traveling through Utah now. Also apparently she’s with INF Agency, an influencer management company that also works with Samantha Ravndahl and Raw beauty Kristy 😬 I don’t think she’ll fare well in California especially now, mid Covid lockdown.

facepainter
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by facepainter »

I’m pretty sure she’s originally from California, so I wouldn’t be surprised if she’s got family over there that she plans on moving in with. She mentioned being from California in one of her really old story times.

facepainter
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by facepainter »

So Las Vegas is her new home. Interesting choice.

https://www.instagram.com/p/COMY0EcBVj8/

Takeabow15
Learner
Learner

Post by Takeabow15 »

[quote=facepainter post_id=4420124 time=1619928682 user_id=133227]
So Las Vegas is her new home. Interesting choice.

https://www.instagram.com/p/COMY0EcBVj8/
[/quote]

She's wearing (ugly) Chanel shoes. This is the small town girl who always complained about the cost of ND, CT, and PMG. My bet is that she's going to go designer crazy now that she's in Vegas, especially if she hangs around Michele Wang. I will say that I think Vegas is a good choice. Her personal style will fit right in.

Keikochan
Learner
Learner

Post by Keikochan »

That's unfortunate about the divorce. I didn't realise they were having trouble. I thought they were good cos they stuck together when he lost his job & was unemployed for a while. She seemed happy with the new house when they moved for his new job.
So glad she didn't move to LA! I think Vegas will suit her.

mo_2929
Learner
Learner

Post by mo_2929 »

She's buying Louboutins and Chanel shoes, when all we heard for the last 2-3 years was how poor she is and begging her subscribers for makeup. I can't stand her.

bronzedandbetchy
Learner
Learner

Post by bronzedandbetchy »

Saw she bought a $3000+ Dior bag and $700 Loboutin shoes. If she’s buying them to celebrate milestones like her book etc as she said in her IG stories, fantastic. Congrats. But why do I get the feeling that hanging out with Michele Wang (who I assume has boatloads more bucks than Sam) and Risa Does Makeup (who appears to just be a party girl and also looks loaded with $) are just going to mess Sam up big time. Which would be sad. She’s going to need to get herself a sugar daddy if she wants to maintain this new lifestyle she seems to be living.

And her TikToks just look desperate at this point, like she’s trying to send Mitch a message. You know “this is what you’re missing”. I do fear for her mental and physical health long term.

soul reaper
Informer
Informer

Post by soul reaper »

So that’s why she was begging subscribers for money and gifts, to be able to spend what she had on boujee bags and shoes? VOMIT.

kcartchick
Lurker
Lurker

Post by kcartchick »

Ugh. I cannot stand this woman. What the hell could she possibly have in common with Michelle Wang!?! Oh...low self-esteem and the need to buy EXPENSIVE luxury items to feel better about themselves. Jesus, she makes me wanna barf.

soul reaper
Informer
Informer

Post by soul reaper »

She’s like a dollar store Carrie from Sex and the City.

bronzedandbetchy
Learner
Learner

Post by bronzedandbetchy »

New drinking game: take a shot every time she says “I just moved to Vaygassss”(replaces “my green eyes” and “I’m an author”). We’ll all be dead of alcohol poisoning.

velvetmuse
Talker
Talker

Post by velvetmuse »

bronzedandbetchy wrote:
Wed May 26, 2021 2:48 am
New drinking game: take a shot every time she says “I just moved to Vaygassss”(replaces “my green eyes” and “I’m an author”). We’ll all be dead of alcohol poisoning.
I’ve been thinking the same thing. In it for the long haul on this one.

velvetmuse
Talker
Talker

Post by velvetmuse »

Sam has been off social for the entire day today, not even Instagram stories. When she resurfaces I’ll be watching carefully to see if she mentions Ofra’s recent exposure (the founder’s husband was photographed on Ofra’s personal Instagram with Trump gear and a white supremacist hand symbol, and the brand/the family has donated to the Trump campaign as recently as 2020). I highly doubt it. I assume she’s waiting for it to blow over.

+GetInLoser+
Talker
Talker

Post by +GetInLoser+ »

Edit
Last edited by +GetInLoser+ on Thu May 27, 2021 7:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

velvetmuse
Talker
Talker

Post by velvetmuse »

+GetInLoser+ wrote:
Thu May 27, 2021 7:35 pm
I don’t follow her on social but I’ll be verrrrry interested to see how she responds, IF she responds. Something tells me she either won’t or if she does she will make it all about her lol
That’s for sure. She posted on stories that she’s shocked; didn’t know when they collabed and does not align with the post. She is in talks with Ofra as to “her next steps.” For me it’s like, girl, your next step is to pull products from the market that have your name plastered next to a white supremacist. Full stop. No matter what it takes. I may be nit picking and I’m sure there’s contracts involved but I half expected her to pull a JenLuvsReviews and engage in some insane What-About-ism in quasi-defense of Ofra.

+GetInLoser+
Talker
Talker

Post by +GetInLoser+ »

Omg Idk why I’m trouble using the site. She actually did respond. She’s in talk for next steps? :? Girl if you don’t drop them like a hot potato. Something still tells me she’ll still end up making it about her lollll

https://imgur.com/T2bKmFX

ETA:
velvetmuse wrote:
Thu May 27, 2021 7:38 pm
+GetInLoser+ wrote:
Thu May 27, 2021 7:35 pm
I don’t follow her on social but I’ll be verrrrry interested to see how she responds, IF she responds. Something tells me she either won’t or if she does she will make it all about her lol
That’s for sure. She posted on stories that she’s shocked; didn’t know when they collabed and does not align with the post. She is in talks with Ofra as to “her next steps.” For me it’s like, girl, your next step is to pull products from the market that have your name plastered next to a white supremacist. Full stop. No matter what it takes. I may be nit picking and I’m sure there’s contracts involved but I half expected her to pull a JenLuvsReviews and engage in some insane What-About-ism in quasi-defense of Ofra.

YES! Exactly this.

padelica
Learner
Learner

Post by padelica »

As unpopular as it may be, I don't think she should pull her name out of Ofra, because she would lose her livelihood if she did. Also, Ofra have a lot of influencers on their lists, I saw people with 4K subscribers with Ofra code; they will not be caught in a Jeffree-Star-like cancelling situation any time soon because the "community" don't want to hurt their own interests!
People who do collabs have to work a lot for free, before they can even think about making any money, let alone support themselves and be wealthy. And to lose all because of some rich racist!
In my opinion, influencers should sue Ofra and draw the owners out of the company. I know it's easier said than done, that's why I understand their silence here. So much work and time, all destroyed in a second.

Also, Samantha really spends a lot of money... I have no idea how these things work, but she won't be able to do this much longer... I wish her a lot of sponsorships and PRs and so on. I love her make up, her skill is like mine. :)

Return to “P-T”