Pretty Pastel Please

gossiphuntie
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Pretty Pastel Please

Post by gossiphuntie »

Omg i cannot get over how she gets all this stuff for free but still complains about how "expensive" it is. when it's not.

on her misguided she thinks an Actual Cashmere sweater would be $60,,,, like?!?!?! lol, that's like 1/3 of what it would be.
she's so cheap and has no idea the labor and poor treatment that goes into her fast fashion

WORDSALAD
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Re: Pretty Pastel Please

Post by WORDSALAD »

She is the epitome of how people see Western consumers.
In my future dystopia your history of stanning one of these creatures will be put on your permanent record, so potential employers can judge accordingly on basis of intelligence.

blue_bear
Learner
Learner

Post by blue_bear »

I wonder if she'll go back to beauty videos or if she finally realized that she sucks at it?! ;)

celticia
Lurker
Lurker

Post by celticia »

I hate the way she's doing her eyebrows now. Straight, thick brows tend to only suit actual asian girls. The brows paired with whatever the hell is going on with her lips in her missguided haul made her face look squished and wide and made her nose look sooo much bigger than it is.

gossiphuntie
Learner
Learner

Post by gossiphuntie »

Yeah the eyebrows don’t suit her face shape.

The swimsuit haul was interesting, seeing her hawking this stuff while also admitting how spotty the quality is from most of the companies she orders from.

I wonder if she’ll do another video on the James Charles stuff (esp his tiny white ‘#ad’ text on a white wall) and pat herself on the back for her past video on ad disclosures. I liked that vid a lot but this is the gossip trash page lol 😂

sheusheu
Informer
Informer

Post by sheusheu »

gossiphuntie wrote:
Sat May 11, 2019 3:07 pm
Yeah the eyebrows don’t suit her face shape.

The swimsuit haul was interesting, seeing her hawking this stuff while also admitting how spotty the quality is from most of the companies she orders from.

I wonder if she’ll do another video on the James Charles stuff (esp his tiny white ‘#ad’ text on a white wall) and pat herself on the back for her past video on ad disclosures. I liked that vid a lot but this is the gossip trash page lol 😂
I have never posted on this board. Am I the only one of the opinion that her face looks.....very odd the last several videos. Her nose looks swollen and skin blotchy or.....am I crazy? She looks absolutely terrible. What is going on is she sick or.......do I need my eyes checked. Lol
RBK - This is Halloween 2019. I have done no f*cking looks. You pieces of shit. I f*cking hate you. You have ruined my f*cking day.

Acherona
Learner
Learner

Post by Acherona »

Just seen a clip of her discussing the jaclyn hill metal shards in lipsticks. Personally I think she looks a bit messy, I know she said she was going to get some more practice in on makeup "now people stare at me on YouTube" but her eyes just looked very smudged to me. Couldn't see any puffiness, maybe it was hormonal?

Post by Guest »

I loathe her content and personality, especially as someone from Australia. She's literally just an Australian Ginger and Pastel version of SAFIYA only more obnoxious with money.

She's the epitome of entitled Western white women who think they are hot-shit and are essentially appropriating a lot of culture to make themselves interesting - and even that doesn't work... She literally doesn't even suit the pastel Harajuku aesthetic she likes so much.

She loves sending her minions after brands when she doesn't get her way, and asking them to help her fish for sponsors and 'collabs'.

She is constantly buying shitloads of stuff to get a refund on it after she's worn it or tried it on for vids, and again when they refuse to refund her she sends her followers after them!

Shiv
Talker
Talker

Post by Shiv »

It makes me really anxious somehow when she lets the parrot walk on and peck at clothes she intends to send back after she's taken one photo in them.

Nance
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Nance »

Her instagram photos can be so bright it could be headache inducing.

I think her most safiyaish video was "I WORE GOTH CROCS FROM WISH FOR A WEEK", but I like her in general, she's kawaii, but still fun and no that cringe to watch most of the time.

Her makeup isn't perfect, I think her skin looks better without foundation, I wouldn't cover my freckles if I had some, but whatever, I mostly watch her for her personality and Archie. Sometimes she put too much makeup and it's not flattering.

She is less annoying with the haters than she was when she starts her channel with all the 'the bird stays' and reading mean comments.

The way she pulls the 'i'm an influencer' card to companies when something went wrong with her order, her followers can't do the same. But yeah, sometimes I feel she uses her power not necessary for good.

sheusheu
Informer
Informer

Post by sheusheu »

Acherona wrote:
Fri Jun 21, 2019 11:05 pm
Just seen a clip of her discussing the jaclyn hill metal shards in lipsticks. Personally I think she looks a bit messy, I know she said she was going to get some more practice in on makeup "now people stare at me on YouTube" but her eyes just looked very smudged to me. Couldn't see any puffiness, maybe it was hormonal?
I'm sticking to my story. Something is wrong with this girl. Her physical appearance has changed dramatically. Keto in excess? She looks emaciated. Please remember this is what she USED to look like on the daily. And this isn't body shaming rather concern.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
RBK - This is Halloween 2019. I have done no f*cking looks. You pieces of shit. I f*cking hate you. You have ruined my f*cking day.

Acherona
Learner
Learner

Post by Acherona »

I dont watch her enough to know. It was merely my opinion of the one video I'd seen her in. Didnt mean any offence.

sheusheu
Informer
Informer

Post by sheusheu »

Acherona wrote:
Thu Aug 08, 2019 6:31 am
I dont watch her enough to know. It was merely my opinion of the one video I'd seen her in. Didnt mean any offence.
No offence at all! 😁 There are also threads on reddit regarding this.

Post by Guest »

She goes all the way to Japan to go to Daiso ? - there's a ton of Daiso stores in Australia!

Also, the stuff she got is pretty ugly and basic. Like again you go all the way to Japan to get basic tees and pants you could get anywhere?

Post by Guest »

aaand she did a whole challenge at Daiso, too... WTF?

AGAIN - there's heaps of Daiso stores in Australia.

Girl has a shopping addiction, it ain't even funny

Nance
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Nance »

I don't see it as much as an addiction than as a poor way to create content / views therefore money. I don't know about the other stuffs, but I'm pretty sure you can similar hair clips in any dollar store.

I found it weird that she makes fun of "white girls on their first Japan trip" at 31:45, like, is she better place to judge other people style? The girl who squee over kawaii stuffs?

Shiv
Talker
Talker

Post by Shiv »

I assume viewers like massive hauls, almost all of her video titles are "I SPENT X HUNDRED DOLLARS AT Y" so even if she doesn't especially enjoy the shopping she has to keep doing it to keep her channel going.

Post by Guest »

Nance wrote:
Tue Oct 01, 2019 10:02 am
I don't see it as much as an addiction than as a poor way to create content / views therefore money. I don't know about the other stuffs, but I'm pretty sure you can similar hair clips in any dollar store.

I found it weird that she makes fun of "white girls on their first Japan trip" at 31:45, like, is she better place to judge other people style? The girl who squee over kawaii stuffs?
Oh yes I forgot to mention that, although I kept snaking through the damn thing because she's so annoying. I couldn't help but notice a LOT of customers around her giving her the evil eye and side-eyeing her as she slipped into an area they were obviously trying to get to.

Shellgoss89
Informer
Informer

Post by Shellgoss89 »

The amount of money she spends is insane! I recon she just puts it all down as a tax rightoff because its for her "job"
Also she literally has noooo style she pulls outfits of manicans!! Lol she just wears what she thinks is "cool" rather than what actauly suits her, which ultimately isn't much with that pastey skeleton body

Post by Guest »

Couldn't help but notice she was wayyy up Tati's butt, and Tati retweeted/replied.

Also, anyone watch her reaction vid for the Shane Dawson/Jeffree Star collab?

Return to “Pretty Pastel Please”