Pretty Pastel Please

Miss_Peachie
Stalker
Stalker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Pretty Pastel Please

Post by Miss_Peachie »

I just don't get the point of her doing all this to her hair? There wasn't a single moment that it looked good and she just destroyed parts of her hair for no reason. She had to have done this to try and go viral or something :roll:

TokayEyes
Learner
Learner

Post by TokayEyes »

That Sam video was so awful to watch. Not even because of Sam, but because of the constant complaints about being advertiser unfriendly. I get the point she was trying to make, but my god the second hand cringe is painful. Take the loss and move on, this is not a good look for you.

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

spinachpie
Learner
Learner

Post by spinachpie »

dementedmango wrote:
Mon Sep 14, 2020 6:29 am
yes, but the targeted audience surely isn't the same for skimpy bikini hauls and her paslet kawai content. most of her dresses show off her ass, and the fact she is flatchested doesn't make it ok if she is labeling videos as kid friendly. youtube is trying, and that may mean it's possible to be harsh towards some content creators but they did say that starting with this year they are going to be more vigilant when it comes to what kids are exposed.
asking your followers to flame youtube is also not helping. the sam video is annoying.
I agree, She thinks that being flat chested makes it ok to show more skin or something? Like no, so what does she mean then, having big boobs makes you sexy and being flat isnt so flat girls shouldnt be demonitised and big chested girls should? even though they can't help having big boobs... This just makes her look bad not youtube.

Valeangel87
Learner
Learner

Post by Valeangel87 »

Has she had a breast job?
Odd question I know and none of my BS if so she just looks bigger in some of her photos then she use to but the same skinnyness.

BlueIris
Informer
Informer

Post by BlueIris »

Valeangel87 wrote:
Mon Dec 07, 2020 3:22 am
Odd question I know and none of my BS if so she just looks bigger in some of her photos then she use to but the same skinnyness.
What are you talking about? You can clearly see in her last try on videos that she has almost no boobs. She has definitely not had a boob job.

Valeangel87
Learner
Learner

Post by Valeangel87 »

BlueIris wrote:
Mon Dec 07, 2020 6:53 am
Valeangel87 wrote:
What are you talking about? You can clearly see in her last try on videos that she has almost no boobs. She has definitely not had a boob job.
I've not watched any of her videos in a while, just looked at her twitter some of the photos she looked a lot bigger then normal and looked like no bra, must of been the tops then giving the illusion

RSJ89
Learner
Learner

Post by RSJ89 »

Valeangel87 wrote:
Mon Dec 07, 2020 2:25 pm
BlueIris wrote:
Mon Dec 07, 2020 6:53 am
Valeangel87 wrote:
I've not watched any of her videos in a while, just looked at her twitter some of the photos she looked a lot bigger then normal and looked like no bra, must of been the tops then giving the illusion
It might just be that she's wearing cutlets or a very padded bra, because when you look at the pictures, sometimes her boobs are big (like purple) or sometimes they are none-existent (like with the dresses)

CrackSpidersBish
Informer
Informer

Post by CrackSpidersBish »

jeeze she's looking HAGGARDt

BlueIris
Informer
Informer

Post by BlueIris »

CrackSpidersBish wrote:
Tue Dec 08, 2020 2:29 am
jeeze she's looking HAGGARDt
Have y'all seen her hair in the last few videos?

It is a terrible yellowish green color and is damaged beyond repair, she needs to just cut it really short.

CrackSpidersBish
Informer
Informer

Post by CrackSpidersBish »

oh man so sad, her natural hair colour was so pretty

Valeangel87
Learner
Learner

Post by Valeangel87 »

Thank you for the clear up (honestly did feel a little attacked for asking but text has no context) I can see from all the photos yeah could be padded or the best top ever.

Its a shame about her hair her natural colour was beautiful your right though MAYBE if she had that purple done right the first time it may of looked good as at least its a colour unlike the pink fiasco earlier in the year.

She looks tired in those photos, maybe it was a bad day (we all have them) but I do wonder is she getting bored making the same haul video's over & over, I mean am sure the money is good but after a while it must get boring buying the same kinda clothes.

ThunderHam
Learner
Learner

Post by ThunderHam »

She’s been dealing with a botched nose job and her pastel and bleached look super washes her out, so that’s probably why she looks tired.

annushka____
Lurker
Lurker

Post by annushka____ »

someone needs to tell her that all the "cute" homeware and Christmas decor she's been buying is tacky AF. And I love how she's like fUcK cApItAlIsM as if that isn't what her entire channel is based on. And does she know that all these thrift store corporations are some of the biggest contributors to fashion waste in landfills?

annushka____
Lurker
Lurker

Post by annushka____ »

someone needs to tell her that all the "cute" homeware and Christmas decor she's been buying is tacky AF. And I love how she's like fUcK cApItAlIsM as if that isn't what her entire channel is based on. And does she know that all these thrift store corporations are some of the biggest contributors to fashion waste in landfills?

bizzyb
Talker
Talker

Post by bizzyb »

Finally I found a thread!!
So I’m not a plant-y person but.... who NEEDS that many vases??? It’s ridiculous!! I could swear she’s bought about 30. My only hope is she’s planning on giving some of them as gifts because surely she can’t need that many?

dementedmango
Learner
Learner

Post by dementedmango »

that spoon jewellery is beyond words. sam needs a makeover and maybe he would have something interesting to show, but i cannot with alex in the workshop. that ring.. for taisha.. :cry:
wondering what her friends are going to say :D really say.

Shiv
Talker
Talker

Post by Shiv »

Those "dark academia" suited her more than the pastel stuff does.

ayylmao
Lurker
Lurker

Post by ayylmao »

I think her husband is a cuckold and they are doing stuff including Sam. No definitive proof just an opinion based on how they act around each other.
Profesional Hater, nothing personal kid.

smarlo
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by smarlo »

I can't get over the thrift store prices in AU. That's spendy!
That Girl!

annushka____
Lurker
Lurker

Post by annushka____ »

Shiv wrote:
Sun Dec 13, 2020 8:39 am
Those "dark academia" suited her more than the pastel stuff does.
I hope she finally drops the pastel bullshit. Pastels wash her out so bad, and the dark tones suit her much better

Return to “Pretty Pastel Please”