Stephanie Lange

Re: Stephanie Lange

Post by Guest »

She’s got the most unnatural fake look, her makeup is like poorly done drag, from far it’s like dark muddy marks on her face with bright highlights.

ImageImageImageImage

OmgMaria
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by OmgMaria »

I seriously can't stand when she does this... And it's all the time with this pore thing she has.. hello Photoshop to the max Image

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

bd20112
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by bd20112 »

The pores are so fake and photoshopped it's ridiculous. She has to fake it because she already got in trouble several times for stealing photos and playing dumb. The fact that she has so many people still blindly following her is unreal.

Nance
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Nance »

She is the realest of the real guys, stop be meanies.

Again, you would take your pores advices from someone who cake her face almost everyday?

bd20112
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by bd20112 »

Nance wrote:She is the realest of the real guys, stop be meanies.

Again, you would take your pores advices from someone who cake her face almost everyday?
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Post by Guest »

She really needs to quit the pore crap videos and focus on ones like How to stop caking your face and looking like an unattractive fake barbie.

I saw the comments from the video Dustin Dailey made on Steph and the majority were saying how amazing and sweet she was, I don’t get how awesome she is when lately she’s revealing dramatic BS that could be discussed in ONE video.

She’s not creative or interesting at all.
And I think she needs help health wise, definitely could take time to look after herself and worry less about youtubers and drama.

ImageImageImage

Post by Guest »

Oh gosh this girl...really, looking for attention much? Didn’t get a good reaction from your drama rants trying to reveal your truth so you resort to “revealing” your body lmao

Nance
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Nance »

At least she has 'some' excuses because she was showing swimsuits, I've seen some youtubers removing their clothes without cutting it in the videos while doing their haul, so they are in undies all the time (think of Allegra Shaw, Emma Miller, Niki Sky, etc.) and they are like 'I'm comfortable with my body, I do what I want, how dare you judge me' while their clothes are mostly cheap fast fashion.

Nance
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Nance »

Nance wrote:At least she has 'some' excuses because she was showing swimsuits, I've seen some youtubers removing their clothes without cutting it in the videos while doing their haul, so they are in undies all the time (think of Allegra Shaw, Emma Miller, Niki Sky, etc.) and they are like 'I'm comfortable with my body, I do what I want, how dare you judge me' while their clothes are mostly cheap fast fashion.
This Niki Sky video (I spent $1000 at H&M | Fall Autumn Haul & Try-On), the disclaimer at the beginning, urgh:

vienna_cake
Lurker
Lurker

Post by vienna_cake »

Nance wrote:
Nance wrote:At least she has 'some' excuses because she was showing swimsuits, I've seen some youtubers removing their clothes without cutting it in the videos while doing their haul, so they are in undies all the time (think of Allegra Shaw, Emma Miller, Niki Sky, etc.) and they are like 'I'm comfortable with my body, I do what I want, how dare you judge me' while their clothes are mostly cheap fast fashion.
This Niki Sky video (I spent $1000 at H&M | Fall Autumn Haul & Try-On), the disclaimer at the beginning, urgh:
Despite her claims, her body language gives it away how uncomfortable and tensed up she is worrying about the most flattering angle and pose

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bd20112
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by bd20112 »

Did she mark on Instagram that it was a sponsored video? - I can't check because I'm blocked lol

She has it WAY at the bottom at the YT video. IDK if she mentioned it in the video before she started everything because I don't watch her stuff, her voice drives me insane.

I've noticed she's not great about disclosing on IG or social media and she tends to bury it on YT

vienna_cake
Lurker
Lurker

Post by vienna_cake »

She just announced her upcoming video and posted a heavily and shamelessly photoshopped picture of her mom with undereye bags, wrinkles and other signs of aging disappeared. lol. I just can’t with this girl. And the following has completely bought it ))

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bd20112
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by bd20112 »

IDK how there isn't more thumbs down on her new video. Basically she's not 100% CF anymore because she wants more brand deals AKA money. And her following is so gaslighted by her that they're eating it up. But those same people are likely the ones trolling everyone else that ISN'T CF. :roll:

ThatPerson
Debater
Debater

Post by ThatPerson »

Seriously..I used to like this girl. But I'm going well off her lately. All it is is "woe is me" "the real truth" "exposed" "the real truth exposed expose". Girl there is no truth to expose. I get the feeling this girl would be a nightmare to live with because she over-dramatises everything.

DaylightAmy
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by DaylightAmy »

Cantwatchthisanymore wrote:Oh gosh this girl...really, looking for attention much? Didn’t get a good reaction from your drama rants trying to reveal your truth so you resort to “revealing” your body lmao

I do 100% get what you're saying here - she's going out of her comfort zone to try and get clicks, which feels less than genuine.

I personally just wouldn't call it "resorting to revealing your body" :lol: she's literally posing in a bikini, which models do all the time and which is what many of us look like in public when we're on the beach or at the pool, I wouldn't call it that revealing or extreme by any means :lol: now if she were alluding to sexual acts in the thumbnail and title, that'd be resorting to self-exploitation in my book. Just an opinion though, and I do understand where you came from!
Shredder. Master Splinter. Jackie. Boss. Pancake.

Stephanie Lange

Post by Guest »

DaylightAmy wrote:
Cantwatchthisanymore wrote:Oh gosh this girl...really, looking for attention much? Didn’t get a good reaction from your drama rants trying to reveal your truth so you resort to “revealing” your body lmao

I do 100% get what you're saying here - she's going out of her comfort zone to try and get clicks, which feels less than genuine.

I personally just wouldn't call it "resorting to revealing your body" :lol: she's literally posing in a bikini, which models do all the time and which is what many of us look like in public when we're on the beach or at the pool, I wouldn't call it that revealing or extreme by any means :lol: now if she were alluding to sexual acts in the thumbnail and title, that'd be resorting to self-exploitation in my book. Just an opinion though, and I do understand where you came from!
It’s not what she’s wearing, got no problems with that...it’s her attempt to get views maybe didn’t explain it properly.

(My humour is not for everyone) Image

ThatPerson
Debater
Debater

Post by ThatPerson »

She literally looks like a clown in her IG profile pic.

Berry_Bess
Talker
Talker

Post by Berry_Bess »

Her black hair, black T-shirts with compulsory rock bands name, a star in the background... I don't know why she always wants to look "edgy" and rebellious... it's distracting and actually doesnt look that professional.. she is so annoying with her "image" :roll:
Just put some, any, other clothes on you owe and think about presenting yourself to the world. No one cares about your gnroses t-shirt you own (no offence to the real fans). Put some blouse or a top. Stop looking so scruffy. Damn.
:FU:

Raven_nevermore
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Raven_nevermore »

Berry_Bess wrote:Her black hair, black T-shirts with compulsory rock bands name, a star in the background... I don't know why she always wants to look "edgy" and rebellious... it's distracting and actually doesnt look that professional.. she is so annoying with her "image" :roll:
Just put some, any, other clothes on you owe and think about presenting yourself to the world. No one cares about your gnroses t-shirt you own (no offence to the real fans). Put some blouse or a top. Stop looking so scruffy. Damn.
What do people dress like in Ireland? I notice a lot of makeup artists dress like that. Rocker all black type of look

ThatPerson
Debater
Debater

Post by ThatPerson »

Her new PLT haul. The fast fashion brigade have finally come to her and commented on her hypocrisy of wearing fast fashion, and she's playing dumb and acting like she doesn't know what they're talking about....smh.

Return to “P-T”