VanityRouge

mookieloo
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

VanityRouge

Post by mookieloo »

This chick kinda creeps me out, and I can't put my finger on why. For somebody who has less than 5,000 subscribers, her production value is pretty high, and she seems like she's got money to burn. Heiress? Trophy wife?

zumbalover
Debater
Debater

Re: VanityRouge

Post by zumbalover »

She has a makeup blog too that's fairly big so she gets PR sending her things. :)

ahint
Learner
Learner

Post by ahint »

Her blog isn't big or anything, she's just been around for a year and her alexa ranking and traffic stats arent that huge. I think she has a $3000 fancy camera and what she calls a makeup studio at her house where she does all the editing. Not sure what to think of that. Plus her photos are quite good, so she just gets projected as a big blogger. Frankly though, her blog feels like one of those tv commercials with before/after pics where both before and after are heavily photoshopped. Her video editing seems good, but not someone I would ever subscribe to. She used to apparently have a channel called beauty fashion fitness which is now vanity rouge, so that should explain the 5000+ subscribers.

fireball

Post by fireball »

I really liked her blog when she was still Beauty Fashion Fitness. This new one... not so much. She doesn't review things as often and it just seems like one big promo for the items she gets for free.

Her production IS fantastic, though. I think I saw once that she's from the Sugarland, TX area. It's a nice little town. Very affluent. She clearly has the money to pump into her blog. I do really like her product photography, though. She has an eye for it, and you cant buy that!

She seems nice and I really want to like her, but I've just gotten bored with her blog.

Return to “U-Z”