Xclosetoreal / Peter Chao Girlfriend

lawlipop
Debater
Debater

Re: Xclosetoreal / Peter Chao Girlfriend

Post by lawlipop »

sgmalcolm1 wrote:
softkick wrote:She works at a plastic surgery office in canada.
how do you know that? I know she lives in vancouver as do I, because she posts pics on instagram of places in my city. But how do you know she works at a plastic surgery office? Totally would explain all her surgeries, maybe she gets a discount.
Wow, come to think of it....that's a really fitting job for her (I don't mean this in any condescending way. I'm serious). She has multiple experience with plastic surgery (at least from our speculations. Whether she'll come clean or not doesn't matter) and I'm assuming she really knew what she wanted with her face, so she can definitely help others find what they want. Anyways, great for her...whether this is a recent job or just one she's kept under wraps for a long time.

lolapop
Wanderer
Wanderer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by lolapop »

I'm happy for her that she got a job. It must be recent since she's never talked about 'work' before. I guess that would also explain her lack of videos lately.(she's only posted 2 in the last like 2 months). Someone asked her what she did on IG and she actually replied(shocking), she said something about doing recruiting for a company. She deleted the comment though for some reason. I just hope she gets back to making videos. She used to be really consistent, that's what i liked about her. I'll be very disappointed if she turns into one of those gurus that barely ever post videos. I'll probably un-sub at that point.

sgmalcolm1
Learner
Learner

Post by sgmalcolm1 »

And in her recent instagram pic she mentioned she was bored at her "new" job

peachesnoranges
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by peachesnoranges »

I wonder what made her get a job. Peter isn't bringing in the dough anymore? Her parents are slowly cutting her off?

supertroll
Informer
Informer

Post by supertroll »

I guess shes just too bored so she got a job, it's not that easy to just shopping and do nothing everyday. It's also making her a little interesting I guess , it's hard for me to talk to someone who doesn't work at all. I'm sure she'll quit once she tie the knot with Peter chao and have kids, she strikes a full on housewife/trophy wife type to me

peachesnoranges
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

supertroll wrote:I guess shes just too bored so she got a job, it's not that easy to just shopping and do nothing everyday. It's also making her a little interesting I guess , it's hard for me to talk to someone who doesn't work at all. I'm sure she'll quit once she tie the knot with Peter chao and have kids, she strikes a full on housewife/trophy wife type to me
Jennifer Stano wannabe.

1234eeoeeo
Learner
Learner

Post by 1234eeoeeo »

I never had a good impression of her since the way she was first introduced to Youtube was acting as some bikini chick in Peter Chao's video. Also in that video where she gets groped by him in that TSA skit... Are you kidding me? Just how much respect do you have for yourself to parade in a bikini in a video knowing full well all the perverts out there on Youtube who will probably just use you for 'material'.

Also her personality is so boring.

bebexo
Debater
Debater

Post by bebexo »

1234eeoeeo wrote:I never had a good impression of her since the way she was first introduced to Youtube was acting as some bikini chick in Peter Chao's video. Also in that video where she gets groped by him in that TSA skit... Are you kidding me? Just how much respect do you have for yourself to parade in a bikini in a video knowing full well all the perverts out there on Youtube who will probably just use you for 'material'.

Yeah, that bothered me that he would use her that way. And she freaked out after the bikini video on twitter and made him edit out the really bad parts- so the old version is no longer on youtube. Ever since then you don't see her in many of his videos, she said on twitter she was done with being in his videos after that. I don't know why she would've ever agreed to do that video in the first place??! I mean you have to expect the reaction you're going to get if you do that.

1234eeoeeo
Learner
Learner

Post by 1234eeoeeo »

bebexo wrote:
1234eeoeeo wrote:I never had a good impression of her since the way she was first introduced to Youtube was acting as some bikini chick in Peter Chao's video. Also in that video where she gets groped by him in that TSA skit... Are you kidding me? Just how much respect do you have for yourself to parade in a bikini in a video knowing full well all the perverts out there on Youtube who will probably just use you for 'material'.

Yeah, that bothered me that he would use her that way. And she freaked out after the bikini video on twitter and made him edit out the really bad parts- so the old version is no longer on youtube. Ever since then you don't see her in many of his videos, she said on twitter she was done with being in his videos after that. I don't know why she would've ever agreed to do that video in the first place??! I mean you have to expect the reaction you're going to get if you do that.
Exactly! And I recall Peter Chao was quite popular even back then so she knew what she was getting herself into by being in his videos like that. She knew exactly how much and what kind of attention she would be getting and it just bothers me that she was alright about being portrayed like that in his videos.

bebexo
Debater
Debater

Post by bebexo »

1234eeoeeo wrote:Exactly! And I recall Peter Chao was quite popular even back then so she knew what she was getting herself into by being in his videos like that. She knew exactly how much and what kind of attention she would be getting and it just bothers me that she was alright about being portrayed like that in his videos.
Yep, he's always done videos with inappropriate humor- nothing against that. But then to use his actual gf for that stuff seemed weird to me. Couldn't he have gotten someone else to act in the video? But I think she wanted the attention and then regretted it after some of the comments were pretty bad.

belieber09
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by belieber09 »

Saying that she's using PC for his "money" is stupid. They don't even live in freaking Vancouver! They live in the outskirts next to the freeway.

supertroll
Informer
Informer

Post by supertroll »

belieber09 wrote:Saying that she's using PC for his "money" is stupid. They don't even live in freaking Vancouver! They live in the outskirts next to the freeway.
yea i noticed that too, i wonder where they got their place, surrey? i see Peter travels to Richmond a lot, mostly around no.5 road close to the highway, i suspect he lives in somewhere close to highway so it's closer when they comes to Richmond

plus, Vancouver's housing has really been skyrocketed within the past a few year, kudos for them can even get a house/townhouse, my bf and I can only consider condos, it's sad tho, if you want a house/townhouse with a decent size, the only options are if you live further, like in surrey or somewhere Peter resides, but if you work somewhere in vancouver , it's a pain in the ass to get to work, too long to drive, i guess their jobs are quite flexible so it's okay for them to live further

sgmalcolm1
Learner
Learner

Post by sgmalcolm1 »

Some parts of surrey are nice so I can see them living there,and its developing nicely. I always thought they lived right in vancouver, just because she always had pictures of places there. I live in burnaby right across from metropolis mall, in a highrise and pay $1250 for a 1 bedroom, its ridiculous. When my sister lives in abbotsford in a brand new 3 bedroom house, and pays $1100. The closer to van the higher the price.

LadyKaiko
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by LadyKaiko »

Who the hell is Jennifer Stano? Lol

peachesnoranges
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

LadyKaiko wrote:Who the hell is Jennifer Stano? Lol
She was on the show Trophy Wives. She married some old billionaire and has a swim suit company. She has stuff done and xclosetoreals procedure make them look similar.

LadyKaiko
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by LadyKaiko »

Oh. I just looked her up on Google Images...she's so ugly. Lol

ikeepitrealok
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by ikeepitrealok »

LadyKaiko wrote:Oh. I just looked her up on Google Images...she's so ugly. Lol
jennifer stano is gorgeous lmfao

LadyKaiko
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by LadyKaiko »

She looks like a man in some pictures I saw of her...she's orange like an Oompa Loompa too. Bleh. Lol. If this chick wants to look like a woman that looks like a man, then so be it. Lol

Maris Crane
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Maris Crane »

I think Jennifer looks like the Octomom, personally.

bebooo
Lurker
Lurker

Post by bebooo »

Maris Crane wrote:I think Jennifer looks like the Octomom, personally.
I knew she reminded me of someone!! >:(

Return to “U-Z”