Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Wendy Loving Life

Post by Lucky Be »

lol... this should get interesting... :rofl:

**makes popcorn...

Post by Guest »

Following this...she’s already got some notoriety on the Leo Lion LV thread.

I saw that she replied elsewhere on GB that she wasn’t behind the nasty Instagram messages. So apparently the person who was doing it was trying to undermine Wendy?

I haven’t followed Wendy in a long time, I just know the last time I checked she said she was adopting yoga and a non-luxury lifestyle...ok...

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

Is this someone I should be following? What is her youtube channel? I tried to look it up but the first person that pops up has no videos.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

She took her YT down. She got mad because she got caught selling a bag that was not as described.
The person who received it innocently asked on the Purse Forum what to do. Wendy was caught.
She showed her wonderful personality. Got mad. Then made her videos private. She is still on IG
I think. She says she is no longer interested in the luxury community. She’s into yoga and some
other things.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

She thinks I am someone named LG and I didn’t go to her birthday party. :hbd:

What is wrong with her. They are ready to block her on Gossip Bakery but I like to see what she comes up
with next. If she wants me to come to a party for her. Send me a plane ticket.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

Sorry that I am triple posting. I bet Wendy is checking Leo’s thread. She’s already posted several times
on GB. I bet she’s wondering why we aren’t posting about her.

After all she’s so important. #wackasswendy

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

lol oh so she's like Chay - can't take the heat when someone calls her out on something and just gets rid of her entire channel!

drogers4205

Post by drogers4205 »

Here and present. It's only a matter of time before she's back to YouTube. It's obvious by the number of postings made on GB that she has nothing but time on her hands.

So now that she's no longer youtube she's given up luxury? That lets you know just how dedicated these self-proclaimed lux shoppers are really just doing it for likes and being friends with the cool kids.

Oh yeah....only a matter of time before she finds this thread. I'm sure she's constantly looking for the tea on her and her other "friends".

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

Can someone give me a quick backstory on her? I'm bummed that none of her videos are up lol. All I get so far is that she's one of those people who's constantly buying expensive shit :rofl:

Post by Guest »

I actually used to like her a lot. She seemed very nice and down to earth. Initially she had a small collection of LV and a Chanel M/L. Yet, like many of the “luxury” community members, she fell into the habit of buying and selling. It was obvious she wanted to keep up with her “bestie” Leo Lion LV but couldn’t as the latter had significantly more money than she did.

It was also around that time I started noticing little cracks behind that veneer of niceness she portrayed on video. Occasionally I would see her say something snarky in response to a viewer on her channel or get defensive on tpf. I brushed it off at the time. Figured she was just sensitive...no biggie, I can be sensitive, too. Thought it was strange she liked the most expensive gift from her bday party and not the others...um, ok!!! But then it got hard to take her seriously when she kept flipping her bags...you said you liked this bag a couple weeks ago, why are you selling it now??? Eventually I couldn’t watch her anymore and unsubbed.

I unsubbed long before there was evidence of her nastily PMing people on GB. When I read those PMs, I was dismayed. All because people criticized her for publicizing a relative’s godfundme and her paltry contribution. Then the tpf drama where she sold a shoddy bag to this sweet woman who did nothing wrong...ugh, I was full on disgusted at that point.

Random, I think gofundmes should be shut down at this point. Too many people abuse it and people’s kindness.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

Great rundown adel220. She has put her YT on private at least 3 times that I know of. She can’t stand that we
all know that she can’t keep up with with Leo Lion. Many luxury YTERS have moved to Cartier jewelry as well as
handbags. Poor little Wendy just doesn’t have the money to keep up. Every year she was having a huge birthday
party where everyone drove or flew in to celebrate. (I guess I didn’t know I was supposed to go). :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
I don’t know if she is going to have a luxury birthday this year since she doesn’t like it anymore.

She has gotten rather mean in her comments and now very mean in online comments. Not just gossip sites but
tPF. She gets totally defensive and upset if people don’t think she’s wonderful. Most people don’t think she’s a
nice woman anymore. I am not sure why she’s so defensive.

I think she should just do her YT showing her Yoga. Maybe hiking or whatever else she does. Maybe a few
relaxation videos. It would help people.

Post by Guest »

It’s so weird to me that they’ve all moved on to Cartier. What’s next, Van Cleef and Arpels? Rolex??? Lol. Not IWC or Patek, mind you. They’re all so basic and copy each other. Just wasting money on frivolous stuff. I’ve said this before, I don’t know why Wendy would want to catch up with them because I sure as heck am not envious at the amount of money they throw away on a regular basis.

Really, if the name and price tag weren’t attached to these jewelry lines, I doubt any of them would like these brands. I mean, these are all handbag fanatics who, no offense, probably don’t even know or own luxury clothing like Cucinelli or Brioni (yes, there is a small women’s collection). They just like to accumulate these things because it’s what they see online and through social media.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

Thanks for the rundown, guys! I'll try and keep up with her, hopefully she'll be back on youtube so I can watch some videos lol

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

She will be back.

drogers4205

Post by drogers4205 »

She'll definitely. They all (lux youtubers) can't resist trying to keep up and one another. It's like high school all over again. Also, check out the Leo Lion LV thread hereon GG viewtopic.php?f=156&t=33694 for some additional information on Wendy and how everything went down on tpf.

Leo's thread is only 3 pages long so you'll catch up on that pretty quickly. Wendy really showed her true colors on tpf and she was called out on her BS.

Post by Guest »

You know what I wish Wendy (and some of her label whore friends) would do? I wish they would all learn how to refine their tastes and sense of style, instead of buying these expensive, overpriced name brands that they only buy because their friends have it.

I think it’s nice to buy a few luxury pieces that you sincerely enjoy and appreciate and will enhance your overall presence. Lately I’ve been drawn to watching youtubers like Mademoiselle and Audrey Coyne. Both of them buy basic, timeless wardrobe pieces. They have some designer items, but they don’t expect the designer piece to carry their look but complement it.

Wendy is apparently staying off luxury (for now), but it would be nice to see if she or any of her friends would change direction. Maybe she would be a little more happy and content instead of obsessed over what to get next.

drogers4205

Post by drogers4205 »

Wendy is over responding on the GB site making even more of a joke about herself. Now she's defending Leo and saying how much Leo has and what she can afford. She's such a joke. I guess now that she doesn't do vlogs AND the folks on the tpf no longer care for her, she has all of this extra time on her hands to keep a relatively dead thread alive. She is bored and needs real friends in her life.

Post by Guest »

Whoa, what is wrong with her? I’m reading the comments on that thread and she cannot let it go. Whoever said she needs to follow Linda’s suit and ignore the haters is right. Wendy is just making herself look bad.

I get wanting to be right and defending yourself but at some point people aren’t going to agree with you or like you no matter what you say and you just have to let it go. Don’t you learn that in yoga?

Return to “U-Z”